Author Topic: Moosejay - PM harassment - Falcons solution  (Read 20445 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: how foolish of moosejay to only 'consider' my solution to his rotting arm
« Reply #250 on: December 23, 2008, 01:30:57 AM »
the philisophical answer is we have the oppurtunity to confront our fears and emotions and show mastery of them. is the purpose

and what we encounceter in every moment is an opportunity/ or test on mastery of fears and emotions , however you wish to look at it
Why we have to confront our fear and emotion? What is the reward?
And do you know what is those emotion and fear exactly?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Re: Moosejay - PM harassment - Falcons solution
« Reply #251 on: December 23, 2008, 02:16:59 AM »
99% of everyone's body in this thread and reading this thread are running way to Acidic...When your body is Acidic, you open it up to disease and other ailments...Just taking in a couple tBSp. of Apple Cider Vinegar could be life saving in most people's lives...The life of a bodybuilder type is off the charts as far as Acidic foods...We all need to get our bodies to an AlKaLine state...

Here is a list of Alkaline and Acidic foods...You will probably be amazed by what is Acidic...(ex. I never knew oats were Acidic) :-\

www.essense-of-life.com/moreinfo/foodcharts.htm

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #252 on: December 23, 2008, 02:53:38 AM »
ok,

so this moosejay dude has the nastiest, possibly most insideous and aweful disease going on....all you need to do is take a look at his threads and pics...his fucking arm is being eaten alive....its unbelievable

YET, he has the mental capacity, the attention, the strength, the actual time to come on getbig and play games...time to PM ppl and basically indulge in the typical bullshit...

his arm is about to fall off (so the pics say), yet flaming and giving shit to other people is right at the top of his to-do list

hmmmmmmmm

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #253 on: December 23, 2008, 04:26:13 AM »
ok,

so this moosejay dude has the nastiest, possibly most insideous and aweful disease going on....all you need to do is take a look at his threads and pics...his fucking arm is being eaten alive....its unbelievable

YET, he has the mental capacity, the attention, the strength, the actual time to come on getbig and play games...time to PM ppl and basically indulge in the typical bullshit...

his arm is about to fall off (so the pics say), yet flaming and giving shit to other people is right at the top of his to-do list

hmmmmmmmm

moose is deceitful.  merry christmas!

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: December 23, 2008, 12:26:56 PM »
Wow... Just wow...   Do you know how much land surface of growing nature is destroyed to raise enough cattle for us bloodthirsty westerners? I exponentially more than if we would eat plant based.

Thanks for the laugh btw.
Cattle graze.
It does not deplete the soil.

The best sheep graze on semi-arid, dry ground. Thus the land cannot be depleted. The land used is also generally not suitable for agriculture.

Farming eventually depletes the soil, even if rotated.
And even with chemicals, it can only go so far before the soil is useless.

If you consider that humans would no longer even eat fish or any form of meat, if all were vegetarian, then the amount of farmland required would be considerably higher.
The farming industry is already straining as it is.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #255 on: December 23, 2008, 01:24:45 PM »
Cattle graze.
It does not deplete the soil.

The best sheep graze on semi-arid, dry ground. Thus the land cannot be depleted. The land used is also generally not suitable for agriculture.

Farming eventually depletes the soil, even if rotated.
And even with chemicals, it can only go so far before the soil is useless.

If you consider that humans would no longer even eat fish or any form of meat, if all were vegetarian, then the amount of farmland required would be considerably higher.
The farming industry is already straining as it is.

Most cattle does not graze, and cattle in milk farms, their fodder is farmed, and much more is required to feed them until slaughter than what you get out of their meat. The worldwide animal feed industry consumed 635 million tons of feed (compound feed equivalent) in 2006, with an annual growth rate of about 2%. The use of agricultural land to grow feed rather than human food can be controversial depending on who you ask. So it's a mute point at best.

BTW Grazing is not always easy on the land.
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9D0CE1DE1E3EF931A2575BC0A967958260

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #256 on: December 23, 2008, 01:34:21 PM »
"In 1900 just over 10% of the total grain grown worldwide was fed to animals; by 1950 this figure had risen to over 20%; by the late 1990s it stood at around 45%. Over 60% of US grain is fed to livestock. [6]

This use of the world's grain harvest would be acceptable in terms of world food production if it were not for the fact that meat and dairy production is a notoriously inefficient use of energy. All animals use the energy they get from food to move around, keep warm and perform their day to day bodily functions. This means that only a percentage of the energy that farmed animals obtain from plant foods is converted into meat or dairy products.

Estimates of efficiency levels vary, but in a recent study [7], Professor Vaclav Smil of the University of Manitoba, Canada, calculated that beef cattle raised on feedlots may convert as little as 2.5% of their gross feed energy into food for human consumption. Estimated conversion of protein was only a little more efficient, with less than 5% of the protein in feed being converted to edible animal protein. These figures are especially damning since the diet of cattle at the feedlot consists largely of human-edible grains. "

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: December 23, 2008, 01:51:32 PM »
Most cattle does not graze, and cattle in milk farms, their fodder is farmed, and much more is required to feed them until slaughter than what you get out of their meat. The worldwide animal feed industry consumed 635 million tons of feed (compound feed equivalent) in 2006, with an annual growth rate of about 2%. The use of agricultural land to grow feed rather than human food can be controversial depending on who you ask. So it's a mute point at best.
In this instance I am refering to their use as meat. They need to be left to graze for the meat to be of decent quality.

BTW Grazing is not always easy on the land.
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9D0CE1DE1E3EF931A2575BC0A967958260
It goes without saying that the land needs to be rotated. Overgrazing would obviously be heavy on the land.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: December 23, 2008, 02:06:50 PM »
These figures are especially damning since the diet of cattle at the feedlot consists largely of human-edible grains. "
Which many would argue is an inferior source of food.
How many people are allergic to meat?.......and how many are allergic to gluten? As I've mentioned, humans have not fully adapted to these sorts of processed grains....for millions of years in our evolution we've hunted down and killed animals for food.
Agriculture has only been around for the last few thousand years.

Personally, I can say that after cutting out gluten from my diet I no longer have any allergies, no longer feel bloated and overall feel healtheir with more energy.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: December 23, 2008, 02:09:27 PM »
info for vegetarians

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #260 on: December 23, 2008, 02:20:14 PM »
info for vegetarians

Kid talks as if he vacumed helium gas right before.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Does anyone want to know why Moosejay left Getbig???
« Reply #261 on: March 19, 2011, 10:42:27 AM »
 I thought I'd take a poll as to how many people would like to know why Moosejay ran for the hills.  I'm thinking about revealing the actual circumstances.....
A

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Does anyone want to know why Moosejay left Getbig???
« Reply #262 on: March 19, 2011, 10:43:32 AM »
none off us bought the whole skin eating disease thing

at least I didn't

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #263 on: March 19, 2011, 10:45:42 AM »
I miss his posting here... kept things interesting.  Any updates?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #264 on: March 19, 2011, 10:47:06 AM »
you had queen vissie put a hex on him :o

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #265 on: March 19, 2011, 10:56:12 AM »
is vince venom for real ? I doubt ..

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: March 19, 2011, 10:56:29 AM »
I thought I'd take a poll as to how many people would like to know why Moosejay ran for the hills.  I'm thinking about revealing the actual circumstances.....

Let me take a wild guess , he's a closet homosexual .

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #267 on: March 19, 2011, 10:57:59 AM »
high protein diet straight up, brosephanie

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #268 on: March 19, 2011, 11:06:44 AM »
"Cableguy"

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #269 on: March 19, 2011, 11:11:18 AM »
Tell us the details I dont think we know at this point.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: March 19, 2011, 11:28:16 AM »
It was Jimmy Thomsons finest hour. Firstly exposing the antics that went on a Bill Pearl's teenage posing camp which Moosejay attended (the Coach guy did too and by his own admission got to wear the coveted commmunal posing trunks) and then exposing Moosjay as a closet gay "arse for hire".  I don't think Jimmy had anything against gays but he didn't like phonies.  :D 

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #271 on: March 19, 2011, 11:30:31 AM »
that is fucking hot

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #272 on: March 19, 2011, 11:37:43 AM »
It was Jimmy Thomsons finest hour. Firstly exposing the antics that went on a Bill Pearl's teenage posing camp which Moosejay attended (the Coach guy did too and by his own admission got to wear the coveted commmunal posing trunks) and then exposing Moosjay as a closet gay "arse for hire".  I don't think Jimmy had anything against gays but he didn't like phonies.  :D 
it wasnt jimmy, it was his brother in law  ::)

lol that was the worst lie ever on get big haha

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #273 on: March 19, 2011, 11:57:26 AM »
I'm thinking about revealing the actual circumstances.....

Glad to hear, fuckface.
Y

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #274 on: March 19, 2011, 12:06:36 PM »
I was aboard the Moosetrain but it derailed. Hope he's doing ok.
O