Author Topic: Wrestlers Bench Presses???  (Read 34176 times)

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
Re: Wrestlers Bench Presses???
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2008, 06:31:57 PM »
Cena is supposed to have a big deadlift.

I'm not sure of the exact weight, but I've heard him mention years ago when he first deadlifted over 600lbs.

Polish Power

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2008, 06:51:02 PM »
Interesting about Jim the Anvil Niedhart,. He was called that because at the Calgary Stampede he set the world record in the anvil toss.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2008, 07:04:40 PM »
exactly. henry's been called potentially the greatest strength athlete of all time and according to these wrestlers he's just one of many. ::)

we're talking about a guy who won the ASC strongman event in 2003 (2002?), closed the CoC #3 his first try, threw the Inch Dumbbell over his head, held the world deadlift record at one point, and set the STILL UNBROKEN raw squat record back in 1995. yet apparently he's not anything special when pitted up against those other titans from the WWF. riiiiiiiiight.

His squat record was broke by Wilkerson then it got broke

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2008, 07:11:11 PM »
His squat record was broke by Wilkerson then it got broke

what? when? henry's squat was 948, i wasn't aware wilkerson was hitting anything over 860. ???

http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/records/900-pound-raw-squat

upon further looking around (namely from http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/node/6068 ) it seems like wilk had the APF's raw record, but henry's is an all-time. unless something happened i'm not aware of.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2008, 07:59:33 AM »

HAHAHA

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_bill_goldberg_bench_press

What does bill goldberg bench press?
In: Health [Recategorize]

[Edit]
[Edit]

605 raw
hahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, i love it, so according to the WWE there are like 20 guys who have raw benched enough to be on the all time top 20 raw benches of all time list. ::) why don't these guys just go ALL OUT with the lies and claim 1500 or something, it's not like anyone will ask them for proof.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2008, 09:52:03 PM »
I wonder what guys like Mysterio claim, 400 pounds I guess.

Wolfsca

• Getbig I
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2008, 05:43:06 PM »
I know Kaz's bench record is legit. He did it in 1981 in Columbus GA and I was one of the judges. The weight was actually 661 lbs.

parsnip1965

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2009, 03:35:41 PM »
I certainly believe Kazmeier and Arcidi because they are competitive powerlifters.  We have someone in this thread who was one of the judges for Kazmeier.

Mark Henry's claim actually sounds too low.  The rest of the claims may be fictitious, but these guys are huge and full of juice.  If someone can throw a 300 pound man across a room I wouldn't be surprised if he had a big bench too.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2009, 07:39:28 PM »
in 2002 I belonged to a gym here in Oceanside and used to run into goldberg a couple times a month for about 3-4 months,never saw him work free weights,always cables and hammer strengths...

I swear he'd put 3 plates on the 4 way neck machine and crank out some insane reps with them