Author Topic: Obama looking ripped in hawaii  (Read 26568 times)

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
Re: Obama looking ripped in hawaii
« Reply #75 on: December 23, 2008, 11:10:33 AM »
lots of republicans were not happy with mccain, or teh choice of direction for teh party in 2008.  The candidates saying Bush did a great job was being dishonest with the american people, let's be honest.  I was a bush voter in 00 and 04, and mccain didn't get my vote in 08.

I was not a Bush supporter, but I didn't bash him either. Truman was not a popular President at the time and now he is one of the admired. Will Bush have that, probably not, but honestly I think he will be vindicated in the future somewhat. Obama will not be the person to fix everything. Alex is fooling himself.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #76 on: December 23, 2008, 11:11:15 AM »
240, did you photoshop this

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #77 on: December 23, 2008, 11:57:49 AM »
ahahahaha alex destroying the simple tits in this thread.

HAHAHAHA as if man could survive with all the dinosaurs around ::)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #78 on: December 23, 2008, 12:03:37 PM »
Obama will be one of the worst Presidents in history.  He's going to ruin America.  But you probably are the type that think government exists to take care of people.  You should realize this living in California.  Do you realize just how fucking much your taxes are going to go up if Schwarzenazi passes the democratic budget and fee plan? 

i feel bad for the guy because he's taking over a country on the brink of the worst recession in several decades, which will of course be attributed to his leadership, not the buffoon/puppet who he is replacing.

b

The Coach

« Reply #79 on: December 23, 2008, 12:04:18 PM »
ahahahaha alex destroying the simple tits in this thread.

HAHAHAHA as if man could survive with all the dinosaurs around ::)

Yes....of course he did ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #80 on: December 23, 2008, 12:04:56 PM »

Joe,

do you believe the earth is 4.6 billion years old?

Or 4000 years old?

Or somewhere in between?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #81 on: December 23, 2008, 12:09:25 PM »
everytime you post you only dig your own hole deeper. you are part of a tiny fringe and everyone else is laughing at you :)

The Coach

« Reply #82 on: December 23, 2008, 12:09:30 PM »
Joe,

do you believe the earth is 4.6 billion years old?

Or 4000 years old?

Or somewhere in between?

No one knows for sure, but I would believe 6-10,000 more than I would 4.6 million.

The Coach

« Reply #83 on: December 23, 2008, 12:10:13 PM »
everytime you post you only dig your own hole deeper. you are part of a tiny fringe and everyone else is laughing at you :)

hahahahaha.........why, because athiests say so?

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: December 23, 2008, 12:13:02 PM »
No one knows for sure, but I would believe 6-10,000 more than I would 4.6 million.

;D

The Coach

« Reply #85 on: December 23, 2008, 12:18:57 PM »
Intresting read......

Do Numbers Count?

Article Options
Back to List
Print Article

Numbers - we all use them everyday. We use them in so many different ways. All too often, we are mesmerized by them. Numbers, however, are like technology, they are neutral; they are neither good nor bad.

It is only what people do with technology and numbers that is good or bad.

Evolutionists live and die by eight words: “Give me enough time, and anything can happen.” They make statements like: “If all the monkeys in the world were sitting at all the typewriters in the world, eventually they would produce the works of Shakespeare by random chance.”

This is all pure nonsense. It is only smoke and mirrors. This is the evolutionists’ use of stage magic to try and support a fairy tale for adults.

It doesn’t matter how much time you might have, some things simply will not happen in spite of all the faith you might have. For example, you will never throw the number seven (the most common combination of two die), with a fair pair of dice, 27 straight times. It is mathematically impossible. It will not happen by random chance; it cannot happen! Faith or no faith, it will not happen.

In general, the public has been dulled to the power of numbers. Evolutionists have taught in public schools that the earth and universe are millions and billions of years old. I certainly was taught that, and so many of us have so readily accepted it. Perhaps this is because we hear about the Federal and State governments having trillions of dollars in debt, or spending millions and billions of dollars for this or that. It all seems so plausible; after all we hear such numbers around us all the time. But, is it all that plausible?

Allow me to start off with a few simple examples to get a feel for the power of numbers like these. There are 3,600 seconds in an hour; or 86,400 seconds in a day; or about 31,557,600 seconds in a year. That means that I have already lived over 1,783,004,400 (1.78 billion) seconds. Gee, it doesn’t seem that long to me.

Of course, if the earth is about 6,000 years old it is only 189,345,600,000 (189 trillion) seconds old. On the other hand if it were as old as evolutionists say it is (4.6 billion years) then it is 14,516,496,000,000,000 seconds old. Well, this is just for fun. What do numbers like this actually teach us?

If I wanted to spend $1,000,000,000 in a year, I would have to spend $31.69 per second, or $114,077.12 per hour, or $2,737,851 per day. At 5% simple interest, the interest payment on 1,000,000,000 is $136,893 per day. That sounds downright unreasonable.

I would like to take you on a journey from the smallest time unit to the largest time unit and let’s see what we learn from the experience and how it applies to evolutionism and creationism.

The microscope was invented in 1590 and the telescope was invented in 1608. These instruments allow us to probe at opposite ends of the spectrum of length. At this time, the use of the latest equipment allows us to measure across 61 powers of ten. The longest length being the current estimated width of the universe (15 billion light-years: a light-year is about 6 trillion miles) called a Hubble length and named after the American astronomer Edwin Hubble. The smallest conceivable length is called a Planck length (0.00000000000000000 00000000000000016 centimeters) and is named after the physicist Max Planck.

The smallest time unit is the Planck time (yep, same guy) and is about 10 to the minus 43rd power of a second. The smallest usable time is called an attosecond (a billionth of a billionth of a second). We have made lasers that can emit a light burst for as little as 250 attoseconds. Going up one step in magnitude we have the femtosecond (a millionth of a billionth of a second). A single atom vibrates once in 10 to 100 femtoseconds. The chemical reaction in the human eye that allows us to see takes 200 femtoseconds to complete. Going up another step brings us to the picosecond (a thousandth of a billionth of a second). This is the arena in which transistor circuits work.

Next step up is the nanosecond (a billionth of a second). Light travels a little less than a foot in one nanosecond. Up again, we have the microsecond (a millionth of a second). Light travels about 1,000 feet in this time; while sound travels only one-third of a millimeter in that time. One step up brings us to the millisecond (a thousandth of a second). This is the shortest camera exposure. A housefly flaps its wings once every three milliseconds, but honeybees are a little slower taking five milliseconds. Our moon is slowing down two milliseconds per year in its orbit around the earth.

Next up we have hundredths, tenths and whole seconds. In a tenth of a second you can blink your eye and a hummingbird can beat its wings seven times. In a full second your heart beats once, the earth travels 18 miles in orbit around the sun, and the whole solar system travels 164.4 miles around the center of the galaxy. It takes a little more time, 1.3 seconds, for light to travel from the moon to the earth.

Well, now let’s go huge. In a minute a shrew’s heart beats 1,000 times and we speak between 150 to 250 words. It takes eight minutes for light to arrive from the sun. In one hour cells grow and divide once while it takes light reflected from Pluto five hours and 20 minutes to reach earth (it is really way out there). In one day your heart beats about 100,000 times, your lungs process about 11,000 liters of air. In a year the earth orbits the sun. It takes 4.3 years for light to travel from Proxima Centauri to earth.

In a century the moon moves away from the earth about 12.5 feet and your beloved CDs are expected to degrade. Next up is the millennia. After that, we go into the ether of evolutionary time frames.

The evolutionist talks about millions and billions of years as if they were real. But, have they ever measured such a time? No, most assuredly not!

According to evolutionists, if there had ever been a billion years, then it is the amount of time that it would have taken for the solar system to travel four times around the center of the galaxy; the earth to cool down to where life could begin; the oceans to develop; the first living cell to have developed; and, the atmosphere to change from a reducing one to an oxidizing one. As I said before, “this is all pure nonsense.”

Evolutionists believe that the earth is 4.6 billion years old. Using the known rate of recession of the moon from the earth, the moon would have been touching the surface of the earth only 1.4 billion years ago. Going back in time we would reach a point where the tides would rise over one mile high twice a day. Conversely, if the moon were in a suitable orbit and moved away at the known rate, the moon should now be out of sight. The circular orbit of the moon also proves that it has not been tugged into an elliptical orbit which it should have been if it were old.

Various other arguments follow proving that evolutionary time frames are fictitious. The earth is slowing down in its spin rate. Going back in time using evolutionary thought processes, the earth would spin faster and faster; but this would cause the land masses, which float on the molten core, to be located all along the equator - which they are not.

The surface of the earth is eroding primarily from water/ice action. At the current rate of erosion all the continents would be eroded flat in only 14 million years. Mount Everest is 29,000 feet high (348,000 inches). If it eroded only .02 of an inch per year it would be flat in only 14,000,000 years.

Using current rates of erosion, there is only 4,500 years worth of accumulated mud at the mouth of the Mississippi. This is also true of the Amazon, Congo, Indus, Ganges, Yangtze, Volga, et. al. If the Mississippi had been eroding the North American continent for millions of years, then the Gulf of Mexico would have been completely filled in by now, which it is not.

If we started with a zero amount, the current rate of Helium being released from the ground into the atmosphere would produce all the Helium in the atmosphere in only 2,000,000 years. The atmosphere cannot be 4.6 billion years old. If we started with some Helium, a reasonable assumption, then the atmosphere is much less than 2,000,000 years old and perfectly consistent with 6,000 years old.

Is evolution a reasonable, rational, evidence based faith? No! It is an unreasonable, irrational and non-evidence based faith.

Evolutionists use numbers in an attempt to make evolution sound reasonable. Creationists may use numbers to prove that creation, a recent creation, is true.

The truth is that: “Give me enough time and many things will still never happen.”

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #86 on: December 23, 2008, 12:21:18 PM »

Well, you either believe the bible, or you don't.  Your answer is vague.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 23, 2008, 12:26:54 PM »
Well, you either believe the bible, or you don't.  Your answer is vague.

The bible doesn't specifically state the age of the earth.  Could have been hanging around for a long time in between Gen 1:1 and Gen 1:3.   And I learned this on getbig!

Genesis 1:1-5

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

2 Now the earth was [a] formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.
R

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 23, 2008, 12:30:40 PM »
Intresting read......

Do Numbers Count?

Article Options
Back to List
Print Article

Numbers - we all use them everyday. We use them in so many different ways. All too often, we are mesmerized by them. Numbers, however, are like technology, they are neutral; they are neither good nor bad.

It is only what people do with technology and numbers that is good or bad.

Evolutionists live and die by eight words: “Give me enough time, and anything can happen.” They make statements like: “If all the monkeys in the world were sitting at all the typewriters in the world, eventually they would produce the works of Shakespeare by random chance.”

This is all pure nonsense. It is only smoke and mirrors. This is the evolutionists’ use of stage magic to try and support a fairy tale for adults.

It doesn’t matter how much time you might have, some things simply will not happen in spite of all the faith you might have. For example, you will never throw the number seven (the most common combination of two die), with a fair pair of dice, 27 straight times. It is mathematically impossible. It will not happen by random chance; it cannot happen! Faith or no faith, it will not happen.

In general, the public has been dulled to the power of numbers. Evolutionists have taught in public schools that the earth and universe are millions and billions of years old. I certainly was taught that, and so many of us have so readily accepted it. Perhaps this is because we hear about the Federal and State governments having trillions of dollars in debt, or spending millions and billions of dollars for this or that. It all seems so plausible; after all we hear such numbers around us all the time. But, is it all that plausible?

Allow me to start off with a few simple examples to get a feel for the power of numbers like these. There are 3,600 seconds in an hour; or 86,400 seconds in a day; or about 31,557,600 seconds in a year. That means that I have already lived over 1,783,004,400 (1.78 billion) seconds. Gee, it doesn’t seem that long to me.

Of course, if the earth is about 6,000 years old it is only 189,345,600,000 (189 trillion) seconds old. On the other hand if it were as old as evolutionists say it is (4.6 billion years) then it is 14,516,496,000,000,000 seconds old. Well, this is just for fun. What do numbers like this actually teach us?

If I wanted to spend $1,000,000,000 in a year, I would have to spend $31.69 per second, or $114,077.12 per hour, or $2,737,851 per day. At 5% simple interest, the interest payment on 1,000,000,000 is $136,893 per day. That sounds downright unreasonable.

I would like to take you on a journey from the smallest time unit to the largest time unit and let’s see what we learn from the experience and how it applies to evolutionism and creationism.

The microscope was invented in 1590 and the telescope was invented in 1608. These instruments allow us to probe at opposite ends of the spectrum of length. At this time, the use of the latest equipment allows us to measure across 61 powers of ten. The longest length being the current estimated width of the universe (15 billion light-years: a light-year is about 6 trillion miles) called a Hubble length and named after the American astronomer Edwin Hubble. The smallest conceivable length is called a Planck length (0.00000000000000000 00000000000000016 centimeters) and is named after the physicist Max Planck.

The smallest time unit is the Planck time (yep, same guy) and is about 10 to the minus 43rd power of a second. The smallest usable time is called an attosecond (a billionth of a billionth of a second). We have made lasers that can emit a light burst for as little as 250 attoseconds. Going up one step in magnitude we have the femtosecond (a millionth of a billionth of a second). A single atom vibrates once in 10 to 100 femtoseconds. The chemical reaction in the human eye that allows us to see takes 200 femtoseconds to complete. Going up another step brings us to the picosecond (a thousandth of a billionth of a second). This is the arena in which transistor circuits work.

Next step up is the nanosecond (a billionth of a second). Light travels a little less than a foot in one nanosecond. Up again, we have the microsecond (a millionth of a second). Light travels about 1,000 feet in this time; while sound travels only one-third of a millimeter in that time. One step up brings us to the millisecond (a thousandth of a second). This is the shortest camera exposure. A housefly flaps its wings once every three milliseconds, but honeybees are a little slower taking five milliseconds. Our moon is slowing down two milliseconds per year in its orbit around the earth.

Next up we have hundredths, tenths and whole seconds. In a tenth of a second you can blink your eye and a hummingbird can beat its wings seven times. In a full second your heart beats once, the earth travels 18 miles in orbit around the sun, and the whole solar system travels 164.4 miles around the center of the galaxy. It takes a little more time, 1.3 seconds, for light to travel from the moon to the earth.

Well, now let’s go huge. In a minute a shrew’s heart beats 1,000 times and we speak between 150 to 250 words. It takes eight minutes for light to arrive from the sun. In one hour cells grow and divide once while it takes light reflected from Pluto five hours and 20 minutes to reach earth (it is really way out there). In one day your heart beats about 100,000 times, your lungs process about 11,000 liters of air. In a year the earth orbits the sun. It takes 4.3 years for light to travel from Proxima Centauri to earth.

In a century the moon moves away from the earth about 12.5 feet and your beloved CDs are expected to degrade. Next up is the millennia. After that, we go into the ether of evolutionary time frames.

The evolutionist talks about millions and billions of years as if they were real. But, have they ever measured such a time? No, most assuredly not!

According to evolutionists, if there had ever been a billion years, then it is the amount of time that it would have taken for the solar system to travel four times around the center of the galaxy; the earth to cool down to where life could begin; the oceans to develop; the first living cell to have developed; and, the atmosphere to change from a reducing one to an oxidizing one. As I said before, “this is all pure nonsense.”

Evolutionists believe that the earth is 4.6 billion years old. Using the known rate of recession of the moon from the earth, the moon would have been touching the surface of the earth only 1.4 billion years ago. Going back in time we would reach a point where the tides would rise over one mile high twice a day. Conversely, if the moon were in a suitable orbit and moved away at the known rate, the moon should now be out of sight. The circular orbit of the moon also proves that it has not been tugged into an elliptical orbit which it should have been if it were old.

Various other arguments follow proving that evolutionary time frames are fictitious. The earth is slowing down in its spin rate. Going back in time using evolutionary thought processes, the earth would spin faster and faster; but this would cause the land masses, which float on the molten core, to be located all along the equator - which they are not.

The surface of the earth is eroding primarily from water/ice action. At the current rate of erosion all the continents would be eroded flat in only 14 million years. Mount Everest is 29,000 feet high (348,000 inches). If it eroded only .02 of an inch per year it would be flat in only 14,000,000 years.

Using current rates of erosion, there is only 4,500 years worth of accumulated mud at the mouth of the Mississippi. This is also true of the Amazon, Congo, Indus, Ganges, Yangtze, Volga, et. al. If the Mississippi had been eroding the North American continent for millions of years, then the Gulf of Mexico would have been completely filled in by now, which it is not.

If we started with a zero amount, the current rate of Helium being released from the ground into the atmosphere would produce all the Helium in the atmosphere in only 2,000,000 years. The atmosphere cannot be 4.6 billion years old. If we started with some Helium, a reasonable assumption, then the atmosphere is much less than 2,000,000 years old and perfectly consistent with 6,000 years old.

Is evolution a reasonable, rational, evidence based faith? No! It is an unreasonable, irrational and non-evidence based faith.

Evolutionists use numbers in an attempt to make evolution sound reasonable. Creationists may use numbers to prove that creation, a recent creation, is true.

The truth is that: “Give me enough time and many things will still never happen.”

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #89 on: December 23, 2008, 12:36:25 PM »
hahahahaha.........why, because athiests say so?

No, but because you're a steroid abusing midget who's been divorced a zillion times.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 23, 2008, 01:07:00 PM »
he holds himself like hes a monster.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2008, 01:08:56 PM »
Side triceps
            good lord look at the size of his dong,must make all the flamers on here drool.....
F

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #92 on: December 23, 2008, 01:13:01 PM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #93 on: December 23, 2008, 01:14:04 PM »
he holds himself like hes a monster.

He and Bush need to hold an ILS posedown....

The Coach

« Reply #94 on: December 23, 2008, 01:26:57 PM »
LMAO @ Camel Toe. But this is getbig and you can say anything you want from 3000 miles away. Hahaha.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
OBAMA Pwning Most of Getbig. PIC.
« Reply #95 on: December 23, 2008, 01:27:37 PM »

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 23, 2008, 03:24:17 PM »
i feel bad for the guy because he's taking over a country on the brink of the worst recession in several decades, which will of course be attributed to his leadership, not the buffoon/puppet who he is replacing.

And his economic solutions of "weatherizing" millions of homes is such a wonderful idea?  There's always an excuse.  The economy is not in shambles because of one man.  Hate Bush all you want.  hate him for going to war, hate him for side stepping the constitution, but to lay blame on him for our economic woes is ignorant.  He might have been better at enforcing rules and regulations etc.  But greed and corruption is why we are in the situation we are in.  NOt because of one man. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #97 on: December 23, 2008, 03:32:09 PM »

And his economic solutions of "weatherizing" millions of homes is such a wonderful idea?  There's always an excuse.  The economy is not in shambles because of one man.  Hate Bush all you want.  hate him for going to war, hate him for side stepping the constitution, but to lay blame on him for our economic woes is ignorant.  He might have been better at enforcing rules and regulations etc.  But greed and corruption is why we are in the situation we are in.  NOt because of one man. 

QFT

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #98 on: December 23, 2008, 05:00:49 PM »
For all your Bible questions and answers or questions about evolution, please, Login to getbig.com. ;D you'll be amaze at what you'll learn
Get Big, or Die Trying

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #99 on: December 23, 2008, 05:01:52 PM »
The Coach is not to be reasoned with.