Author Topic: quick answer, test prop, mg per week  (Read 21077 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: quick answer, test prop, mg per week
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2008, 11:44:16 PM »
100mg ed = 700mg /week

moderate..although 700 per week of prop will hyit you harder than 700 per week of a longer heavier ester...since shorter esters actually contain a slight higher Mg per ml of hormone, since the ester takes up less space in the ml.

::)

Test prop will provide a more stable concentration in the blood......longer acting esters pack more of a punch over time.  This is the reason why you see more bloat etc. with longer esters.  Concentrations build up over time hence the purpose of half lifes.  Long acting esters were never designed to be taken every week as with bodybuilders.  They were designed to be taken every couple weeks to once a month. 

If you are taking 500mgs a week and let's say the half life is a week.  During anyone week you might have upwards of 500mgs floating around in your system.  Where as with prop it's much less since it leaves the body much faster.   

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2008, 11:48:34 PM »
if you are taking 500mg of susp or prop or cyp or whatever, per week, once you have gotten deep into the cycle( to allow for levels to platue with longer esters), the total horone in the system will be the same with any ester. BUT the shorter esters will be alittle bit more hormone, just because the shorter ester takes up less space in the oil, and more hormone. its a small amount, but it is a difference nonetheless.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2008, 11:49:38 PM »

If you are taking 500mgs a week and let's say the half life is a week.  During anyone week you might have upwards of 500mgs floating around in your system.  Where as with prop it's much less since it leaves the body much faster.   
no,

if you are taking 500mg of susp or prop or cyp or whatever, per week, once you have gotten deep into the cycle( to allow for levels to platue with longer esters), the total horone in the system will be the same with any ester. BUT the shorter esters will be alittle bit more hormone, just because the shorter ester takes up less space in the oil, and more hormone. its a small amount, but it is a difference nonetheless.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2008, 02:06:48 AM »
no,

::)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2008, 02:15:09 AM »
Alright…let me tell you about a study now. Scientists (real ones, with lab coats and everything) examined 3 different testosterone preperations with different ester lengths. What they found was that the shortest ester provided the highest peak levels of testosterone, followed by the medium length ester, and the lowest peak level was found with the longest ester. Even a two- to threefold higher dose of the shortest acting ester studied did not fully achieve the effects of longer esters concerning gonadal and metabolic functions. (2) Did I mention that the amount of pure testosterone (minus the ester) was the same in all injections? So what does that tell us?

The ester influences far more than just the release time and active life of the parent hormone.

Estradiol levels were significantly higher with the longest ester. Yes…Using longer estered testosterone will cause a higher rise in estrogen. And, although the same total amount of testosterone was injected in all groups, the group using the longest acting version gained the most weight.

To sum everything up in a nice neat package:
• Longer esters are more anabolic than shorter ones
• Shorter esters cause less water retention
• Longer esters cause more gonadal suppression
• Shorter esters cause a higher peak plasma level
• Most of this is only applicable to steroids that are estrified, aromatizable, and able to convert to DHT

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2008, 03:24:39 AM »
Do you guys have that chart that shows the release times and concentrations of each different type of ester?

I really don't know too much about the scientific side of things, so tell me this...

If both a short and a long estered Test have exactly the same MG of Test per ML, and the longer estered Test is released over a longer period of time, then I can't see how the peak of the longer Test could be anywhere near that of the short ester.

So, why wouldn't more MG of Test be added to longer esters to compensate for the longer release?  Isn't it misleading to say 250 mg when the peak does not actually get to that level?

Just curious.  I've always wondered, but never cared THAT much because I know from EXPERIENCE exactly what happens when I inject the different types of Test into my body.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2008, 03:43:14 AM »
100 EOD . (period)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2008, 06:03:28 AM »
Do you guys have that chart that shows the release times and concentrations of each different type of ester?

I really don't know too much about the scientific side of things, so tell me this...

If both a short and a long estered Test have exactly the same MG of Test per ML, and the longer estered Test is released over a longer period of time, then I can't see how the peak of the longer Test could be anywhere near that of the short ester.

So, why wouldn't more MG of Test be added to longer esters to compensate for the longer release?  Isn't it misleading to say 250 mg when the peak does not actually get to that level?

Just curious.  I've always wondered, but never cared THAT much because I know from EXPERIENCE exactly what happens when I inject the different types of Test into my body.

The HALF LIFE is longer with a long acting test.  If you are using 500mg of test E a week the half life every 7 days is 250mg give or take.  The half life of 100mg of test prop every three days is only 50mg.  At the end of a couple of months the Test E will have built up.  You might be using 700mgs of test prop a week but at half lives are a lot shorter so the drug is in out a lot quicker.  There isn't as much of an "overlap" so to speak. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2008, 01:27:12 PM »
mcmannus.
abc just nicely explained to you that you are wrong and that i am right.

this is basic stuff mcmanus.
i sggest you start reading and stop talking.

now let me explain to you

first off... the ester has to do with the ester. the hormon will not be able to take action untill the ester is cleaved from it. the reason why longer heavier esters have longer active lifes is because it takes the body a longer amount of time to break down all those long esters. so, if you injrect 250mg long ester, youll get a slow trickly of active hormone over the active life (in theory, however graphs showing dispursion show that most esters peak within a coupl days then drop off then platue for the 'half life' then dissapate). with a short ester, you get a much higher peak of hormone.

if your injecting 700 mg of prop a week, youll have  the same levels of hormone in the blood as someone injecting 700mg of enanthate a week. this is because while the prop doesnt last as long, the higher peak makes up the difference. its really simple if you think about it = same amount of homrone put into body = same amount of hormone levels in blood.

actually, as i stated earlier, shorter estered steroids have a lsightly higher level of active homrone per ml than longer esters, simply because the ester takes up less psace.

fdont you think, that if i was wrong, that all these people who hate me so much, would be in my face telling me so and ju mping on yoru back to applaud you? lol

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2008, 02:31:31 PM »
mcmannus.
abc just nicely explained to you that you are wrong and that i am right.

this is basic stuff mcmanus.
i sggest you start reading and stop talking.

now let me explain to you

first off... the ester has to do with the ester. the hormon will not be able to take action untill the ester is cleaved from it. the reason why longer heavier esters have longer active lifes is because it takes the body a longer amount of time to break down all those long esters. so, if you injrect 250mg long ester, youll get a slow trickly of active hormone over the active life (in theory, however graphs showing dispursion show that most esters peak within a coupl days then drop off then platue for the 'half life' then dissapate). with a short ester, you get a much higher peak of hormone.

if your injecting 700 mg of prop a week, youll have  the same levels of hormone in the blood as someone injecting 700mg of enanthate a week. this is because while the prop doesnt last as long, the higher peak makes up the difference. its really simple if you think about it = same amount of homrone put into body = same amount of hormone levels in blood.

actually, as i stated earlier, shorter estered steroids have a lsightly higher level of active homrone per ml than longer esters, simply because the ester takes up less psace.

fdont you think, that if i was wrong, that all these people who hate me so much, would be in my face telling me so and ju mping on yoru back to applaud you? lol

Dude you are the biggest f'in moron.  I don't know what it is but you're like arguing with a retard.  Are you high?  Are you on drugs? 
Go back and read what I just posted.  I don't really give a fuck who's likes you and who doesn't.  This isn't a popularity contest or some test to see if I can own you or not.  LMAO!  It's about science and the fact that you talk out of your ass when it comes to anabolic pharmacology and nutrition.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2008, 02:36:31 PM »
An interesting side note is that the smaller ester chains, weigh less. This is important because it brings another advantage of shorter chain ester drugs to the table. If the ester weighs less, the amount of testosterone per milliliter or cubic centimeter (cc, they are interchangeable) is more. For example, testosterone suspension is 100% testosterone as we have said previously. It has no ester. The short chain ester propionate, is roughly 74% testosterone. This means that if you take a typical 1cc shot of prop at 100mg/cc, this is actually 74mg of testosterone and 26 milligrams of ester weight. A larger ester such as enanthate, is roughly 55% testosterone. Twenty-eight (45%) percent of the gross weight of a given amount of testosterone enanthate is the actual enanthate ester, not the active testosterone that you are searching for. So, a typical 200mg/cc shot of enanthate only contains 110mg of active testosterone. If you have ever used a shorter acting injectable anabolic, and gotten better results than using heavier dosages of longer acting drugs, this is the reason. You may have been getting more “active” drug into your system with what appeared to be less “overall” or gross mg dosage of drug.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2008, 02:37:35 PM »

Dude it's OVER TIME!   Do you not understand what a half life is?  The half life of prop is approx 3 days.  The half life of Test E is 7 DAYS!  That means by day three with prop you have half of the original amount i.e. 25mg.  At the end of 7 days you have approx half of the 250mg which is 125 mg.  If you keep taking 100mgs of prop every day yes you might have a higher peak on a daily basis but over the long term this doesn't matter.  If you are taking 500mgs of slower releasing steroid you're taking 200mg less on a weekly basis than prop but it leaves the body much slower so it's exerting its affects in the blood for a longer amount of time.  Hence why you get more bloating and sides with longer esters USUALLY!  

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2008, 02:40:02 PM »
Dude it's OVER TIME!   Do you not understand what a half life is?  The half life of prop is approx 3 days.  The half life of Test E is 7 DAYS!  That means by day three with prop you have half of the original amount i.e. 25mg.  At the end of 7 days you have approx half of the 250mg which is 125 mg.  If you keep taking 100mgs of prop every day yes you might have a higher peak on a daily basis but over the long term this doesn't matter.  If you are taking 500mgs of slower releasing steroid you're taking 200mg less on a weekly basis than prop but it leaves the body much slower so it's exerting its affects in the blood for a longer amount of time.  Hence why you get more bloating and sides with longer esters USUALLY!  
you are the one who doesnt understand. the steroid isnt active untill its ester cleaved. during that 7 days, not all 250mg is active.  :)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2008, 02:50:33 PM »
you are the one who doesnt understand. the steroid isnt active untill its ester cleaved. during that 7 days, not all 250mg is active.  :)

LOL I Just said that.  Did you not read what I said.  If you inject prop every three days you'll have 25mgs having been used by the body.  If you inject enanthate on the same day and the half life is 7 days you'll have 125mgs having been used by the body by the 7th day.  So divided by 7 days that comes out to about 17mg per day.  Then you have to take half of 25mg and 17mgs and calculate it out again.  Now when you are taking upwards of 100mg of prop ed and 500mgs of test e every week of course you are getting more active ingredient with prop.  BUT LIKE I SAID EARLIER that doesn't equate to better overall muscle growth or results. 

To sum everything up in a nice neat package:
• Longer esters are more anabolic than shorter ones
Even though you are getting more amount of testosterone per day

• Shorter esters cause less water retention
• Longer esters cause more gonadal suppression
• Shorter esters cause a higher peak plasma level
• Most of this is only applicable to steroids that are estrified, aromatizable, and able to convert to DHT[/b]

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2008, 03:02:33 PM »
...oh brother... just stop posting... ever post you make i have to correct yoou on something..

So what is your point?  Are you arguing that short acting esters are more anabolic because there are higher peak concentrations?  So you're saying that the the response in the body is proportional to the dose of testosterone thus you see more and better gains using prop vs. test e? 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2008, 03:06:42 PM »
http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/pharmacology/anabolic-steroid-esters.htm

Read this article and quit talking out of your ass and you might learn something.  Either that or you are just terrible at explaining yourself.  Is English your primary language?  I hope not!!!!!!!!!!!!  Keep owning yourself in every pharmacological and nutritional thread you post in.  It's funny and makes my day.  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2008, 03:08:59 PM »
read your first reply to me.

dude...

just stop posting and dont ask me any questions untill you come here with an apology  :-* hahah

Dude the context of that question was if you were taking the SAME AMOUNT OF TEST PROP AND TEST E a week.  I.e. 500mgs of test prop a week vs. 500mgs of test E a week.  For any given day you'll have more testosterone floating around in your body with the test E. You'll have bigger spikes for shorter amounts of time with test prop.  But that doesn't lead to better gains.  You're flat out wrong.  Keep owning yourself.  It's hilarious. 

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2008, 04:04:29 PM »
Look, heres the basic answer. A short ester like prop is lighter, therefore more of what you are injecting is testosterone and not ester.  So you will technically be injecting more actual testosterone in 100mg of prop vs 100mg of ent.  That being said, the blood levels will eventually get much higher overall despite this with the enanthate generally simple due to the fact that the long esters will keep releasing small amounts and over a period of weeks with long esters, the blood levels will build up to an overall higher level.  That is why you generally get more bloat on long esters. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2008, 04:05:30 PM »
no, thats untrue, you dont get more overall hormone with longer esters.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2008, 04:25:22 PM »
Look, heres the basic answer. A short ester like prop is lighter, therefore more of what you are injecting is testosterone and not ester.  So you will technically be injecting more actual testosterone in 100mg of prop vs 100mg of ent.  That being said, the blood levels will eventually get much higher overall despite this with the enanthate generally simple due to the fact that the long esters will keep releasing small amounts and over a period of weeks with long esters, the blood levels will build up to an overall higher level.  That is why you generally get more bloat on long esters. 

Read the article I posted!!!!!!!!!! 

Short acting esters spike higher but for shorter periods of time.
Long acting esters spike lower but for longer periods of time. 

That is the point of this entire conversation.  When it comes to building muscle (LIKE THE ARTICLE I POSTED WITH REFERENCES INDICATES) long acting esters spiking for lower but longer periods of time are actually more anabolic.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2008, 04:27:32 PM »
no, thats untrue, you dont get more overall hormone with longer esters.

Dude I'm saying if you inject 100mg of prop ONE DAY on a monday and you inject 100mg of Test E one day on a monday.  You'll have more testosterone in the body for a longer period of time.  The prop will be higher for the first couple of days and then will dissipiate.  You can't even really compare it in this way because no one uses 100mg of prop once a week.  It wouldn't make sense.  That's the whole point of esters.  Now I'm starting to sound like you.  LOL.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2008, 04:29:34 PM »

Short acting esters spike higher but for shorter periods of time.
Long acting esters spike lower but for longer periods of time. 

yes. this is common knowledge. never ever debated this.

That is the point of this entire conversation. 
lol, no. no it wasnt at all.

first you acted liek i was stupid for saying that shorter esters contain more steroid because the ester weighs less.

then you changed it too that you thought loger esters have a higher level of hormone in the blood because of the extened release.

now your tryin to change it again. well, at least you finally changed it to something thats accurate, however, the fact that the topic you changed it to, is very basic, does not at all take away anything from your stupidity in the first two tpics you tried speaking on.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2008, 04:31:14 PM »
Dude I'm saying if you inject 100mg of prop ONE DAY on a monday and you inject 100mg of Test E one day on a monday.  You'll have more testosterone in the body for a longer period of time.  The prop will be higher for the first couple of days and then will dissipiate.  You can't even really compare it in this way because no one uses 100mg of prop once a week.  It wouldn't make sense.  That's the whole point of esters.  Now I'm starting to sound like you.  LOL.
it sounded like you were saying that if i injected 100 mg prop ed.  and you injected 100mg enanthate ed. you would have more total hormone in your blood after a few weeks.

which isnt true. 

in fact, because of the lighter ester, the prop would be slightly highger.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2008, 05:35:56 PM »
Use this link, here you can put in the different products, esters and get a calculation on how much should be active in your blood after a few weeks.

http://www.come.to/roidcalc

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2008, 06:42:51 PM »
Guys, I'm just trying to learn.  I'm not taking sides...seriously....I'm not a dick.