Author Topic: creatine is perfect when simply trying to lose fat and not much workout  (Read 427 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
regardless of being on creatine or not, if i do high volume training all it does is make it harder to guage calories and tend to become overly fatigued (get sleepy early at night from hard training day=pointless for fatloss because of increased appetite and sleepyness)

creatine is perfect for a regular working day and minimal lifting to not stress your sleeping patters, letting you stay awake longer because you havent killed your body from training and cardio.

fatloss is so fast and easy day to day if i dont push it too hard on the weights(not pushing too hard makes it easy to keep at under 1000 calories for the day), just do enough to keep flexibility and 1 set to failure on muscle groups is all that is needed...this will leave yur body full with no water and no fat

when training hardcore on creatine , and eating low fat foods as needed to keep your training intensity up, you simply require your body to hold more water, you can train a shitload but you must retain water and carb smoothness (by eating more low fat foods) if you want to keep training. the end result is you wont have as much fun, you will be stronger in the long run but will require more rest and food to repair. its doable for a strong physique. something i may try in the summer because the heat will get rid of the water alone

i find this interesting since no one really shares there intimate details on training, sleep patterns, fat gains ect

A