Author Topic: XFactor's Maserati  (Read 10398 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: X Factor
« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2008, 04:37:00 PM »
no jealousy here---amazing car, beautiful woman, top of the line lifestyle.  Congrats man, best to you for 2009

J Grey

« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2008, 04:48:13 PM »
xfactor likes to make up for his lack of self esteem by posting pictures of his car and his ugly ugly tranny on a muscle website.
Go fuck yourself HIVfactor.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2008, 04:49:04 PM »
xfactor likes to make up for his lack of self esteem by posting pictures of his car and his ugly ugly tranny on a muscle website.
What's up AS J grey?
U

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2008, 04:52:24 PM »
He's a great poster.

lmao!

well played sir.
b

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2008, 06:23:28 PM »

haha, I love the cling-on wannabe's with their "great job man" "awesome bro" haha, what a bunch of turds.  This guy is a clown.  Kinda guy who thought having money in HS made him cool, but he was just used for his house to party at and laughed at behind his back...just like now. hahaha

dustin

« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2008, 06:57:23 PM »
LOL you guys are hating on him so hard because he's not living off of welfare like the lot of you. It's okay to treat yourself to luxuries. It doesn't mean that you're trying to compensate for a small dick.

Whenever someone has something good come along, it's either because they're on drugs, sell drugs, have a small dick, fuck trannies or fuck fags. So predictable. Some of you douche bags need to trade in your computers for banjos, ya retards LMAO!!!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2008, 07:05:01 PM »

Great looking car, good work doing what it takes to get it :)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 24, 2008, 07:36:48 PM »
I hope nobody opens their door really hard into your rocket ship car and dents it hahahahhahhha
w

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2008, 07:41:03 PM »
These are all little kids. Ron please close this board now!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2008, 07:49:31 PM »
LOL you guys are hating on him so hard because he's not living off of welfare like the lot of you. It's okay to treat yourself to luxuries. It doesn't mean that you're trying to compensate for a small dick.

Whenever someone has something good come along, it's either because they're on drugs, sell drugs, have a small dick, fuck trannies or fuck fags. So predictable. Some of you douche bags need to trade in your computers for banjos, ya retards LMAO!!!

Quit jumping all over his cock fag. Xfaggot gets all the cock he needs from his tranny.
P

dustin

« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2008, 07:55:16 PM »
Quit jumping all over his cock fag. Xfaggot gets all the cock he needs from his tranny.

Brutal jealousy. Just watching how excited you fags get over someone's small bit of fortune is hilarious. You are nothing but peons and X Factor owns your broke, lonely, fat, cock mangled and unfortunate asses. By the looks of it, the lot of you WON'T recover.

BTW, the funny thing is that X Factor isn't even doing anything extraordinary. He holds down a good job, whatever he's doing, he taps respectable looking women and has a good amount of muscle without saggy huge gyno titties like the lot of you guys. And he doesn't obsess over this website or other members here. Hope this helps!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2008, 07:58:00 PM »
Brutal jealousy. Just watching how excited you fags get over someone's small bit of fortune is hilarious. You are nothing but peons and X Factor owns your broke, lonely, fat, cock mangled and unfortunate asses. By the looks of it, the lot of you WON'T recover.

BTW, the funny thing is that X Factor isn't even doing anything extraordinary. He holds down a good job, whatever he's doing, he taps respectable looking women and has a good amount of muscle without saggy huge gyno titties like the lot of you guys. And he doesn't obsess over this website or other members here. Hope this helps!
why dont u marry him since u seem to worship him so much
for all we know these are pix he stole off someones myspace...either that or he house sits for friends and takes pix
w

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2008, 07:59:02 PM »

oh shit you just did it now, here's where Mr. Chicken legs "nzmusclemonster" posts the picture of himself pulling his skinny lats out while hiking his little hip huggers into his ass and posing his toothpick legs and claims he's fuccked over 300 women in his life, aren't you impressed Dustin?

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2008, 08:01:02 PM »
for all we know these are pix he stole off someones myspace...either that or he house sits for friends and takes pix

That quote alone states you are a little fucking kid. Its only a Maserati not a fucking jet.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2008, 08:01:11 PM »
oh shit you just did it now, here's where Mr. Chicken legs "nzmusclemonster" posts the picture of himself pulling his skinny lats out while hiking his little hip huggers into his ass and posing his toothpick legs and claims he's fuccked over 300 women in his life, aren't you impressed Dustin?

Coming from the "man" that gets mistaken for free willy when he goes to the beach. How does it feel that even division has a better beach body than you.
P

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #65 on: December 24, 2008, 08:02:41 PM »
Coming from the "man" that gets mistaken for free willy when he goes to the beach. How does it feel that even division has a better beach body than you.
hahahahaha, show us some of these gorgeous women you claim to have "bedded" Mr. NZrotten teeth. ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 24, 2008, 08:02:58 PM »
That quote alone states you are a little fucking kid. Its only a Maserati not a fucking jet.
sounds like u are being a drama llama...im a straight shooter who tells it like it is
xfactor is always taking these staged photos or posting stuff u can tell he stole off a myspace page
w

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #67 on: December 24, 2008, 08:05:49 PM »
hahahahaha, show us some of these gorgeous women you claim to have "bedded" Mr. NZrotten teeth. ;D

I've posted proof plenty of times, people know I'm no internet warrior  8)

However if you're challenging me right here, right now to post up pics of women we have shagged, then lets roll.....
P

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #68 on: December 24, 2008, 08:08:00 PM »
I've posted proof plenty of times, people know I'm no internet warrior  8)

However if you're challenging me right here, right now to post up pics of women we have shagged, then lets roll.....
hahahaha, you've never posted shit but that sorry excuse for an underfed "physique" and a picture of yourself in a shirtless vest and bowtie with your boyfriend. :D

dustin

« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2008, 08:09:28 PM »

Worship? I've seen two threads about him since I've been here and COUNTLESS Getbig members absolutely melted down in a shameful displace of ownage. It's merely an observation. It's hilarious. Whether he's frauding or not he's skull fucking the minds of Getbig members without even having to start threads. ;D

LMAO!!! Sounds like a pussy wrecking MACHINE!!! I bet he's never fucked a chick less than a perfect 10/10 in his life. Very admirable. Even more so than X Factor. 8)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #70 on: December 24, 2008, 08:15:07 PM »
hahahaha, you've never posted shit but that sorry excuse for an underfed "physique" and a picture of yourself in a shirtless vest and bowtie with your boyfriend. :D

::)

Your turn now....
P

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #71 on: December 24, 2008, 08:16:14 PM »
::)

Your turn now....

hahahahahahaa, my Lord!!!!!!!!!!!! they're gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::) ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 24, 2008, 08:17:53 PM »
what is on the tv in the background please?
w

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #73 on: December 24, 2008, 08:18:46 PM »
hahahahahahaa, my Lord!!!!!!!!!!!! they're gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::) ;D

Still waiting  ::)
P

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V