Author Topic: whats the point in gaining alot of muscle mass?  (Read 1917 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: whats the point in gaining alot of muscle mass?
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2008, 03:13:40 PM »
i think getting too big is just pointless, and im not talking pro level big, im talking anything above muscle and fitness type big is just pointless.

why would anyone get as big as a pro if they're not gonna compete

To attract attention from other men.  ::)

I mean that quite seriously.  But you might as well ask, why run fast, jump high, lift heavy, or  perform any other physical feat?  People have always been impressed (good and bad) by big things.  It is one thing to be big naturally, but to build yourself into big man by adding muscle mass to a degree that most people can/will never do is, on some level, impressive--especially to other men.  ;)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2008, 03:16:07 PM »

What's the point of doing anything in life. Hell, we're just gonna evetually die anyway. Might as well just sit around and drink beer all day and collect welfare.

Sounds like a plan.
G

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2008, 04:27:26 PM »
I don't know if the quest for a plastic trophy really justifies AAS use over anybody else who takes it.

Exactly.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2008, 04:40:21 PM »
Sure you do. 

You already are, "onlyme", and you have ther potential to become much bigger still. And the scary thing is that something tells me you will fulfill your full potential until you develop your own gravitational field and swallow the Earth. :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2008, 04:41:50 PM »
The reason?

To be different. Who wants to be like the rest of the sheep. At least you can accomplish something in life.

I agree with this-if it matters to you to avoid mediocrity, be a little more special, if appearance matters to you.

Might as well just sit around and drink beer all day and collect welfare.

You're giving him ideas.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2008, 05:18:59 PM »
Being big was fairly important to me in my teens and 20's. Even though I'm just about as muscular now, I'm more concerned with my overall image. I see so many goofy looking, juiced up guys at my gym and watching the way they walk, talk and act, they come off kind of stupid looking overall. Being muscular with great poportions and lean, combined with charisma, intelligence, and class is way more impressive than your average oafish gym guy. If you want to stand out, you have to have everything, not just be a dime-dozen bulked up, puffy faced, inarticulate doofus.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2008, 05:29:29 PM »
Being big was fairly important to me in my teens and 20's. Even though I'm just about as muscular now, I'm more concerned with my overall image. I see so many goofy looking, juiced up guys at my gym and watching the way they walk, talk and act, they come off kind of stupid looking overall. Being muscular with great poportions and lean, combined with charisma, intelligence, and class is way more impressive than your average oafish gym guy. If you want to stand out, you have to have everything, not just be a dime-dozen bulked up, puffy faced, inarticulate doofus.
4real