Author Topic: Are all World's Strongest Men competitors juicing?  (Read 9323 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Are all World's Strongest Men competitors juicing?
« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2008, 01:09:15 PM »
A drug free liftetime genetically gifted guy at 6'3 300lbs will never press more than 400lb for 1 rep, deadluift more than 700ish for 1 rep and be under 25% b/f

no those weights are what WSM people rep. Just after watching it oin channel 5 there.
even a genetically gifted guy isn't going to shoulder press 400 for even one rep natural, it's just not going to happen.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2008, 01:10:08 PM »
sorry i mean push press.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2008, 01:10:45 PM »
Where were you watching that, in the UK?

:D

It's on here in the UK, Channel 5 from 8pm-9pm every night. They're going through the heat stages at the moment and I think the final gets shown on Saturday.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2008, 01:11:35 PM »
In my house in an Irish city called Belfast  ;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #79 on: December 30, 2008, 01:12:17 PM »
It's on here in the UK, Channel 5 from 8pm-9pm every night. They're going through the heat stages at the moment and I think the final gets shown on Saturday.
You ever consider do a strong man event?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2008, 01:17:52 PM »
You ever consider do a strong man event?

Nope, because I'm not strong enough.  :-\

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2008, 01:21:55 PM »
Nope, because I'm not strong enough.  :-\
;D

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #82 on: December 30, 2008, 01:45:52 PM »
EVERYONE at WSM level is juicing, i don't give a fucck who tests positive or negative, YOU DO NOT OVERHEAD PRESS 375-400, DEADLIFT 700 FOR A FEW REPS AND LIFT 400 PoUND BOULDERS CLEAN.

Not completely true. I know nattys who can do one or two events at the same level as the pros but thats it. For example, I know someone who can jerk over 400lbs and load a 410lb stone but cant hold onto 350lb farmers or hit a 700lb DL. If he could he would be a pro. That complete package is unattainable without "help" though.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #83 on: December 30, 2008, 02:03:18 PM »
Getbig's very own "Cumdrainer" lifted a 600 lb stone and carried it 300 feet in his front yard to help the landscapers.  I'd say that puts him in the genetic elite.

just so we're clear, it was only about 30 feet and i got it off the back of a truck, not deaded off the ground

You and your mom both believe me to be genetically elite now.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: December 30, 2008, 02:05:09 PM »
are you a forklift driver kegdrainer?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 30, 2008, 02:28:37 PM »
are you a forklift driver kegdrainer?
No, just a great imagination.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #86 on: December 30, 2008, 04:16:26 PM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2008, 04:26:38 PM »
Not completely true. I know nattys who can do one or two events at the same level as the pros but thats it. For example, I know someone who can jerk over 400lbs and load a 410lb stone but cant hold onto 350lb farmers or hit a 700lb DL. If he could he would be a pro. That complete package is unattainable without "help" though.
::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #88 on: December 30, 2008, 05:41:44 PM »

you friends are funny,,power lifters hormonize themselves even more than us,,ANY ONE IN A POWER LIFTING MEET IS HORMONIZED! and those fellas go later on to become strongest man in the world competitors which are hormonized 3 times more than the time they did powerlifting meet,,

rest assured they are all strong even naturally and will demonstrate very good lifts even naturaly when small,,,but the competitors in that competiton called strongest man in the world know the tablet and needle like they know their own ass hole

and! there is no antr estrogen nothing ,,size and strength strength and size ,,,thats the only thing that counts,,90% of bodybuilders cant lift heavy weight and wont lift heavy weight they are all puffed up muscle that shrink in record time the moment they stop homonization because they play with poop,,,

10% of bodybuilders are also powerlifters and thats why ron colman and dorian yates shall always look million times better than jason cutler the worst mr olympia ever

gh15 approved
fallen angel

io856

« Reply #89 on: December 30, 2008, 06:08:30 PM »

and! there is no antr estrogen nothing ,,size and strength strength and size ,,,thats the only thing that counts,,90% of bodybuilders cant lift heavy weight and wont lift heavy weight they are all puffed up muscle that shrink in record time the moment they stop homonization because they play with poop,,,

10% of bodybuilders are also powerlifters and thats why ron colman and dorian yates shall always look million times better than jason cutler the worst mr olympia ever

gh15 approved
seeing you type these words with such respect for the great Dorian Yates  and Ron Coleman makes me very happy

wnybodybuildingfan

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: December 30, 2008, 06:10:00 PM »
Are there any World's Strongest Men competitors that are not juicing?

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2008, 06:20:51 PM »

you friends are funny,,power lifters hormonize themselves even more than us,,ANY ONE IN A POWER LIFTING MEET IS HORMONIZED! and those fellas go later on to become strongest man in the world competitors which are hormonized 3 times more than the time they did powerlifting meet,,

rest assured they are all strong even naturally and will demonstrate very good lifts even naturaly when small,,,but the competitors in that competiton called strongest man in the world know the tablet and needle like they know their own ass hole

gh15 approved

Franco Columbo 1981 worse Olympian ever then maybe Jay's second win or Chris Dickerson. I thought Jay looked pretty good the first time he won.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #92 on: December 30, 2008, 06:33:23 PM »

gh15 approved
Happy New Year Mr G  :D

250goal

• Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: December 30, 2008, 06:56:17 PM »
How do you think they are the strongmen?

monopoly19

• Getbig II
  • 675 locked out...
« Reply #94 on: December 30, 2008, 07:01:39 PM »
There are actually several guys who are very outspoken on this issue and have always claimed to be natty.

Phil Pfister and Magnus come to mind. Magnus has never been huge (yes is he large, I am comparing him to someone like Poundstone) and gained the weight over a long period of time. Pfister does not exactly have a pleasing pysique and it took him a long time to reach the top. Brian Shaw is also natural, which is scary but true. Same as bodybuilding, some guys have the genetics, some don't.

Monopoly

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #95 on: December 30, 2008, 07:02:39 PM »
Mariusz dont need pussy steroids mate

Bacon and chocolat make Mariusz strong bitchez !!!!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #96 on: December 30, 2008, 07:16:04 PM »
There are actually several guys who are very outspoken on this issue and have always claimed to be natty.

Phil Pfister and Magnus come to mind. Magnus has never been huge (yes is he large, I am comparing him to someone like Poundstone) and gained the weight over a long period of time. Pfister does not exactly have a pleasing pysique and it took him a long time to reach the top. Brian Shaw is also natural, which is scary but true. Same as bodybuilding, some guys have the genetics, some don't.

Monopoly
you cant take anyone on their word.

these are human beings, not angels.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: December 30, 2008, 07:42:37 PM »
All...even the guys who finish dead last...actually, they probably juice more.

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #98 on: December 30, 2008, 08:11:11 PM »
Yes, Mariusz eats 7 pounds of bacon daily and curls 275 for 10 easy reps!
☠ Order of Nephilim

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 31, 2008, 01:59:41 AM »

Monopoly

Magnus benches 600 pounds for reps. 600 pounds for 3 clean reps.   

He may not look "huge" in a video, but when a guy like that stands in front of you, you can't believe how big those motherfuckers are. Trust me I know.