Author Topic: IFBB: BIG, SHOWY, USELESS MUSCLE  (Read 6122 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: IFBB: BIG, SHOWY, USELESS MUSCLE
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2008, 09:24:27 AM »
you're the one claiming to have seen all these epic David vs. Goliath battles where the 125 pound toothpick beats up the 250 pound muscualr bully and i'm just calling bullshit on you, that's all.

I have seen fights where a little ass guy has knocked out a big ass guy, if you want to call bullshit on that, okay....

What's next? "Bullshit, I wanna see a video"?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2008, 09:25:49 AM »
I have seen fights where a little ass guy has knocked out a big ass guy, if you want to call bullshit on that, okay....

What's next? "Bullshit, I wanna see a video"?

who cares though? why does it always come down to fighting when a normal skinny/fat guy sees a huge bodybuilder? ::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2008, 09:28:11 AM »

Well, I remember Mike Quinn said in an interview how he almost got knocked the Fcked out by a 150lbs boxer at a party. Don't ever underestimate a 150lbs swing, you'll be amaze if any of you ever experience this one day

Of course, there are 150 pounders that can throw hellacious punches.

But of course, we are on the internet, on a bodybuilding website, so guys gotta call each other out and start stupid little battles over statements like I just made.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2008, 09:28:18 AM »
who cares though? why does it always come down to fighting when a normal skinny/fat guy sees a huge bodybuilder? ::)
one word.

insecurity

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2008, 09:30:39 AM »

Dave, what happened, you used to be funny..........

You used to have funny posts, that were relevant........

It's like watching Sugar Ray Robinson fight at the age of 46

You were a fucking legend.

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2008, 09:31:32 AM »
yeah...the skinny guy always want to prove that they are better than the big muscular guy....

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2008, 09:49:07 AM »
hahahhaa, looks like "polychronopolis" was pretty upset about me saying the bigger stronger guy usually wins fights. :D

Pick your battles wisely, you ain't the force you once were.

I like you Dave, you know alot of shit about football, and I respect that but don't turn all dumbass when it comes to fighting just to try to get a couple of loose laughs. Just be real.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2008, 10:08:06 AM »
hahahhaa, looks like "polychronopolis" was pretty upset about me saying the bigger stronger guy usually wins fights. :D

I never said the bigger, stronger guy doesn't usually win. He usually does.

But a 140 lber can knock out a 240 lber, that is all.

Try to get cute somewhere else.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2008, 10:29:05 AM »
as usual quakeroats abusing getbig members, doesnt surprise me the gimmicks such as mychelfischer trailerpark..

How many threads did you report yesterday big dave?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2008, 10:31:10 AM »
as usual quakeroats abusing getbig members, doesnt surprise me the gimmicks such as mychelfischer trailerpark..

How many threads did you report yesterday big dave?

benz is the man

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2008, 11:21:48 AM »
yeah...the skinny guy always want to prove that they are better than the big muscular guy....
I love when they do that LOL a week ago or so some 150 pound twink told me that i have a big gut and no abs so i must have weak gut ;D
So i proposed to him to exchange punches in the stomach as hard as possible.He hit me first, i felt almost nothing it must have been all the fat that prevented me from pain ;D After i hit him guy bends in two and starts spitting some blood ;D Then repeated that, after the second punch he just started crying like a girl.Guy was a construction worker, thin but tall with some muscle. Dumb but true story ;D But both of us were fuking drunk ;D It was not my first experience with people who tried to"Proof"something even with some of my friends:))
Like someone here said, it's just the insecurity of skinny guys who try to bully a bigger guy.
R.I.P. Michael

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2008, 12:02:19 PM »
I am confident I could wail on any IFBB PRO, past or present, in a sanctioned boxing match. The big, showy, useless muscle will do nothing but hinder these meathead's efforts.  Their cardio sucks and they would be sucking air in seconds.  Whether we're talking boxing, MMA, karate match etc, I'm ready to go.

put up or shut up

E
E

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2008, 12:12:28 PM »
I am confident I could wail on any IFBB PRO, past or present, in a sanctioned boxing match. The big, showy, useless muscle will do nothing but hinder these meathead's efforts.  Their cardio sucks and they would be sucking air in seconds.  Whether we're talking boxing, MMA, karate match etc, I'm ready to go.
hahaha
R.I.P. Michael

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2008, 12:18:32 PM »
benz is the man
translation=you can't just debate the issue at hand so you have to send me PM's telling me you have my family's personal info. ::)

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2008, 03:16:02 PM »
Some people are just born tough and can Fight from kids.I am sure some Pros can Fight and some are Pussies.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm :-\

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2008, 03:28:15 PM »
translation=you can't just debate the issue at hand so you have to send me PM's telling me you have my family's personal info. ::)

What issue is there to debate? We've laid it all out, I just find it funny you like to pick and choose what pms I have sent you

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2008, 03:32:54 PM »
Bodybuilding is utterly pointless.  Most do it because they think chicks like it and/or because they think they get respect from other males.  None of it is true.  Most girls think it's gross.  And, with the advent of MMA, it is now a fact that big showy muscles do NOTHING to help you kick ass.

Bodybuilding is nearly dead.  The only ones left are the gay guys and the schmoes watching them.
w

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2008, 03:33:53 PM »
Bodybuilding is utterly pointless.  Most do it because they think chicks like it and/or because they think they get respect from other males.  None of it is true.  Most girls think it's gross.   And, with the advent of MMA, it is now a fact that big showy muscles do NOTHING to help you kick ass.

Bodybuilding is nearly dead.  The only ones left are the gay guys and the schmoes watching them.

Try to convince Squadfather of that ;D

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2008, 03:35:26 PM »
Bodybuilding is utterly pointless.  Most do it because they think chicks like it and/or because they think they get respect from other males.  None of it is true.  Most girls think it's gross.  And, with the advent of MMA, it is now a fact that big showy muscles do NOTHING to help you kick ass.

Would that include the owners of BB sites???Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :-\

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2008, 03:55:56 PM »

So which one are you??
R.I.P. Michael

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2008, 04:05:57 PM »
So which one are you??

I stopped bodybuilding nearly 15 years ago.
w

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2008, 04:09:03 PM »
I stopped bodybuilding nearly 15 years ago.
Why?
R.I.P. Michael

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2008, 04:14:41 PM »

No it isn't.
No doubt about it...

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2008, 04:18:18 PM »
Why?

I couldn't think of a single good reason to exerting energy into building useless oversized muscles.
w

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2008, 04:18:54 PM »
I couldn't think of a single good reason to exerting energy into building useless oversized muscles.

pussy
No doubt about it...