Author Topic: Calendar offers chance to spend 2009 with Sarah Palin  (Read 2152 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Calendar offers chance to spend 2009 with Sarah Palin
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2008, 05:20:33 PM »
Hmmmm i really dont think i could have said it better myself and Im glad im not the only one who sees through 240's shit screen and spins...You want a really good laugh?

240 says he is a lifetime republican and he didnt vote for obama this election... ;D i can hear you laughing from here.

???

I've been here 3 years.  I've shit on this bailout and every other lib domestic issue that entire time.  fuck welfare. 

your man Bush and his bailout... well, it undermines your position as anything resembling a conservative.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2008, 05:57:37 PM »
???

I've been here 3 years.  I've shit on this bailout and every other lib domestic issue that entire time.  fuck welfare. 

your man Bush and his bailout... well, it undermines your position as anything resembling a conservative.

We agree on that!!!Bush has been the death of conservatism in America.The guy spent ,not like a lib[that would be an insult to libs],he spent like an idiot.On top of that,his total an absolute disregard for the constitution and civil rights flies in the face of true conservatism.Im amazed the republicans have ANY senators or congressman.Republicans used to stand for LESS government,and this bunch ushered in more government that has EVER been seen in history.A total disgrace.

The thing Im most angry about is that I actually pulled the lever for McCAIN.I would NEVER EVER have voted for Obama,or any democrat,but McCAIN was/is a total jackass.For more illegal imigration,for measures to combat global warming,against tax cuts,for campaign finance reform,then,to top it all off,his last chance to win over a few voters?He goes on ESPN and rants on steroids.What a dick.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2009, 01:33:11 AM »
???

hahahhaha omg dont shit on something and tell me its roses, ive been against the bail outs since day one but when did the bail outs take place? before or after the election who did you support? thats right the liberal, but wait your a lifetime republican right?  ::) hahhah

I called the automaker bailouts when the very first bail out was asked for go back and check my post bro!!!

You have never been conservative on any issue other than gun control 240 and your spinning of information is fuking shameful if i had my way you would be tarred and feathered.

Its fuking desgraceful what you have stooped to man you are honestly the most worthless piece of shit on this board and thats saying something, congrats.

At least with other liberals like decker et al...I may not agree with their reasoning but at least its grounded and some truth and logic you are nothing more than a rush limbaugh or olbeirman spinning information to try and make your case...FUCKING PATHETIC

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2009, 04:46:28 AM »
Ill do her..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2009, 06:26:00 AM »
You have never been conservative on any issue other than gun control 240

Immigration.  Abortion.  Gay marriage.  Enforcement of laws and stiffer pentalties for criminals.  Cut welfare and drug test those who do get it.

Sorry charlie... I'm conservative on every one of these issues ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2009, 08:13:11 AM »
Immigration.  Abortion.  Gay marriage.  Enforcement of laws and stiffer pentalties for criminals.  Cut welfare and drug test those who do get it.

Sorry charlie... I'm conservative on every one of these issues ;)
yet you support a politician who wants more liberal abortion laws you seemed very happy at the thought of him legalizing marijuana

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2009, 08:17:39 AM »
yet you support a politician who wants more liberal abortion laws you seemed very happy at the thought of him legalizing marijuana

so you take back your statement then?

i voted libertarian.  How many times must I tell you that?
I've never smoked weed in my life, and I don't think legalizing is a good idea - but i do think it'll win him votes.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2009, 08:35:46 AM »
so you take back your statement then?

i voted libertarian.  How many times must I tell you that?
I've never smoked weed in my life, and I don't think legalizing is a good idea - but i do think it'll win him votes.

Thats the difference between me and you 240 and i guess between having an ADULT conversation and dealing with a child. I can admit i was wrong unlike you who resorts to ignoring the posts that show you up and then posting your random thoughts, so sure i take back my statement to some degree.

I still think you are the biggest piece of shit on this board, I still think you voted obama this election, I still think you are very liberal