Author Topic: Happy Birthday onlyme and LauraLee and mesmorph78!  (Read 2024 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Happy Birthday onlyme and LauraLee and mesmorph78!
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2008, 02:03:17 PM »
Thank you everyone!!!   :-*

...and Happy Birthday to my Birthday Buds!!!  :D

lingerie pics or birthday isnt for real   ;D ;D

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2008, 02:05:25 PM »
:)
Happy birthday BIG Keith!!!...get yourself back in reasonable shape make a Comeback and hit the Masters in ARM WRESTLING! 8) 8) 8)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2008, 02:10:43 PM »
Happy birthday BIG Keith!!!...get yourself back in reasonable shape make a Comeback and hit the Masters in ARM WRESTLING! 8) 8) 8)

lingerie pics from big keith also   ::) ::) ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2008, 02:22:33 PM »
Happy Birthday everybody,and Keith,you`re still just a pup buddy!!  :)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2008, 03:20:05 PM »
Other than the weight I feel great.  I am doing something just about everyday and getting out alot more. Literally the last 10 years (my entire 40's) has been fucked up and a huge waste.  I drained everything I had financially and emotionally and basically became a "recluse".  The physical detoriation definitely affected my mentality.  I do have some good things in the works and it is getting me back mentally so I can go out and do business.  My cardio has improved greatly compared to just a couple months ago.  I have not lifted a weight in months and just doing the elliptical and yes a BowFlex.  Just simple movements for 15 reps.  I want to work on my endurance first so I can last in the weight room.  Anyway, thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes.  Getbig is definitely my "stress release" and somewhere I go to have fun.  All you guys are cool in my book even though I may be mean to you.  I am pretty sure if you met me you would know that I am the easiest guy to be around.  A few of you of course get more shit from me than others but that's because you need to be put in your place. 

I may be nothing now, but I feel pretty lucky I have a past I can look back on and feel pretty good about.  I promise you 100% that when you get older and your heyday has passed that you are going to look back at when you were at your best and think about how good it once was.  What little respect I get now when I go out or meet people is because they know my past and what I have done.  Without that I would be just a fat guy trying to get something done.  I am lucky cause my past still carries some weight with some people.  That is why I want to get back into shape so I can live off what I have accomplished "today" and not so much yesterday.  It evens annoys me at times that I have done nothing "now" and have to always talk about my past.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2008, 03:21:59 PM »
Happy B-day Laura and Onlyme  :) Two of the better contributors to GetBig.
I am a big baby

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2008, 03:23:22 PM »
Other than the weight I feel great.  I am doing something just about everyday and getting out alot more. Literally the last 10 years (my entire 40's) has been fucked up and a huge waste.  I drained everything I had financially and emotionally and basically became a "recluse".  The physical detoriation definitely affected my mentality.  I do have some good things in the works and it is getting me back mentally so I can go out and do business.  My cardio has improved greatly compared to just a couple months ago.  I have not lifted a weight in months and just doing the elliptical and yes a BowFlex.  Just simple movements for 15 reps.  I want to work on my endurance first so I can last in the weight room.  Anyway, thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes.  Getbig is definitely my "stress release" and somewhere I go to have fun.  All you guys are cool in my book even though I may be mean to you.  I am pretty sure if you met me you would know that I am the easiest guy to be around.  A few of you of course get more shit from me than others but that's because you need to be put in your place. 

I may be nothing now, but I feel pretty lucky I have a past I can look back on and feel pretty good about.  I promise you 100% that when you get older and your heyday has passed that you are going to look back at when you were at your best and think about how good it once was.  What little respect I get now when I go out or meet people is because they know my past and what I have done.  Without that I would be just a fat guy trying to get something done.  I am lucky cause my past still carries some weight with some people.  That is why I want to get back into shape so I can live off what I have accomplished "today" and not so much yesterday.  It evens annoys me at times that I have done nothing "now" and have to always talk about my past.

You have some amazing stories.  My favorite was the one about flying to Vegas with your uncle (I think it was your uncle?)  8)
S

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2008, 04:04:50 PM »
50 is still young, Keith! Sounds like you and Goodrum train the same nowadays. Who would have thought that?

Keith knows a lot about the gym business. I have consulted him regarding marketing and he knows his stuff. Let us hope 2009 is a good year for Onlyme.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2008, 04:08:22 PM »
You have some amazing stories.  My favorite was the one about flying to Vegas with your uncle (I think it was your uncle?)  8)
They should give him a sticky thread of his own.......Lots of cool stories.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2008, 04:45:04 PM »
Sounds like you and Goodrum train the same nowadays.

How can you be so obsessed with a guy you never met?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2008, 04:52:28 PM »

just do the damn thing buddy. eat low fat. just get trace fats from cereals skim milk, veggies and fruit and beans. that diet would get anyone in the 12-15% bodyfat range. you have muscle memory, everything is just sleepin waiting to be resurrected my friend
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2008, 04:59:40 PM »
How can you be so obsessed with a guy you never met?

Both Keith and I take delight in keeping hapless Melvin Goodrum honest. The guy is delusional as can be and needs help yet he posts on Getbig as if he is a know-it-all expert. 2008 was a bad year for Melvin. No success and now living with Queen Vissy because Melvin can't pay his bills. Wonder if they got married up in Canada? Naw, just another bullshit story by Vince G CSN MFT!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2008, 05:00:19 PM »
This = a brutal party for old geezers.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2008, 05:47:35 PM »
Both Keith and I take delight in keeping hapless Melvin Goodrum honest. The guy is delusional as can be and needs help yet he posts on Getbig as if he is a know-it-all expert. 2008 was a bad year for Melvin. No success and now living with Queen Vissy because Melvin can't pay his bills. Wonder if they got married up in Canada? Naw, just another bullshit story by Vince G CSN MFT!

Forget about Internet homonegros, Vince. Throw your computer away. Work on your Bucket List. 

Grandkids, maybe?

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2008, 02:56:38 AM »
Happy New Body!

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2008, 03:13:33 AM »

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2008, 07:38:56 AM »
lingerie pics or birthday isnt for real   ;D ;D
My avatar isn't enough?  lol
:D Weee

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2008, 07:46:38 AM »

Good luck in the new year. I agree with SS about you having your own Sticky. I enjoy reading your stories and you were a big dude in your day. okay enough jocking on the old has been Onlyme.. Good luck and what's the word on your gym in Vegas? (serious question)