Author Topic: Asian Babes Rule  (Read 6706 times)

m8

• Getbig V
Re: Asian Babes Rule
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2008, 01:16:21 PM »
  (4) they are usually smarter than you(if you are non asian)

what

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2008, 01:24:07 PM »
  Most white men with an intelligence above the 98% are marrying East Asian women because they can't stand the crass materialism and stupidity of white women. The other reason is because white women tend to reject smart men without looks, while East Asians value smarts in a man above all. The result of this is that the future Master Race will be Eurasian. The most beautiful and feminine East Asian women will marry the ruichest and most intelligent white men and their children will be the new international elite. A new breed of Humans is apprearing from the merging of East Asians and the 2% smartest whites, and their children will be your children's future bosses.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

;D  You are a smart man Suckmymuscle

Technokc is the future, read it and weep bitches.  Hald Lao/Half Irish people will some day rule the world! 

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2008, 06:01:25 PM »
I am asian and never found asian women attractive. I couldn't be any happier being married to my white sugar momma.  ;D
I am black    and find my own too loud and always investigative.......we all have our likes and dislikes.
((-::

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2008, 08:25:23 PM »
Most Asian women don't smell.

Unlike white woman, who generally have very strong odours.

The Asian's have very mild pussy odour, nothing that can't be cured by a rose petal oil.

White women's pussy tend to have a strong pungent tuna smell....very overpowering in the mucous dept also.

Bottom line Asian pussy is clean and free of offensive smell.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2008, 10:46:29 PM »

The Asian's have very mild pussy odour, nothing that can't be cured by a rose petal oil.

White women's pussy tend to have a strong pungent tuna smell....very overpowering in the mucous dept also.

Probably the diet...lots of trans fat and dairy.  And i also married a non-american woman.

Bulk_me_up

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2009, 10:18:10 AM »
Most look like they were hit in the face with a frying pan, on a rare occasion there is a hot one

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2009, 10:24:35 AM »

LMAO

BTW, I'm an Asian who never, NEVER in my life have been attracted to Asian girls until one in CA last year caught my fancy.  Could I have seen the light...?

???

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2009, 12:44:29 PM »
Most Asian women men don't smell.

Unlike white womanmen who generally have very strong ass odours.

The Asian's have very mild pussy asshole odour, nothing that can't be cured by a rose petal oilwith a good licking.

White women's pussy men's asshole's tend to have a strong pungent tuna shit smell....very overpowering in the mucous dept also.

Bottom line Asian pussy man asshole is clean and free of offensive smell and I like to lick it more than white men but black man asshole is the best.

Hank I fixed it for you since I know you are shy not fully out of the closet yet.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2009, 12:48:45 PM »
Hank I fixed it for you since I know you are shy not fully out of the closet yet.

LOL... Onlyme layeth the Smackdown!!
I am a mini beast

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2009, 11:12:30 AM »
What have I started 8)
((-::

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2009, 05:32:42 PM »
thats one heavy mutt

but japs + some chinese are hawt

sure.. little bods but u would still put it in there and have a grand time

OHHH MY GOD ;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2009, 05:48:50 PM »
Asians are perfect for a certain type of guy known to asians as AMs (Asian Maniacs) - guys with low self-esteem and control issues who isn't interested in someone who is his equal. In which case you want one just off the boat before she knows she can do better.

Unappealing emotionally, and built like boys. The white skin looks sickly.

The best exceptions and good investment would be a phillipino, their mentality is different thanks to the spanish influence, and they look better. Japanese are great, a large portion of the society there worships western guys. Western women there are in the unfamiliar position of being ignored lol

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2009, 06:04:13 PM »
most of you butt boys are into dudes here anyways. 
Deep Tissue Massage

Joel_A

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2009, 10:12:39 PM »
how does she feel about your dick being atleast 2 inches smaller than any other man shes been with? do you earn alot of money by any chance?

hey she's just fine with it.  ;) and btw, shes the one that makes the money, not me.

Joel_A

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2009, 10:13:33 PM »
you are so call a asian?

i could not even begin to comprehend what you posted here.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2009, 10:31:26 PM »
Asians are perfect for a certain type of guy known to asians as AMs (Asian Maniacs) - guys with low self-esteem and control issues who isn't interested in someone who is his equal. In which case you want one just off the boat before she knows she can do better.

Unappealing emotionally, and built like boys. The white skin looks sickly.

The best exceptions and good investment would be a phillipino, their mentality is different thanks to the spanish influence, and they look better. Japanese are great, a large portion of the society there worships western guys. Western women there are in the unfamiliar position of being ignored lol

yeah great analysis there

please, map the human brain while you're at it and tell us everything

portwine

• Getbig II
  • beans, baby, beans
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2009, 10:37:37 PM »
mmmmm
i was with a girl for 5 years who was half filipino and half german (white)...and she is one of the most beautiful girls I've seen in the entire world!!!  posted pics on here of her a few years back when she was dressed like lara croft.
milk milk lemonade a

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2009, 08:35:11 AM »
mmmmm
i was with a girl for 5 years who was half filipino and half german (white)...and she is one of the most beautiful girls I've seen in the entire world!!!  posted pics on here of her a few years back when she was dressed like lara croft.

I went on a date with a girl who was half flip/half german as well. . . . . common, maybe?. . . . . anyway I met her at the club and she was hot as hell, with a gigantic ghetto booty.  Not only was she hot but she was there with her full phillipino mother who was also hot! 

Me and my boy somehow managed to get there number and went to there house.  Unfortuantely they turned out to be super trashy, the young girl was 18 and had a 4 year old, her mom was only 32. . . . fucking 32 year old grandma!

I went on one more date with her and told myself if I didn't get the goods that night that was it, unfortunately she had to go home early because her baby was sick.  I never called her again.

Still wish I would have hit that though. . . . . one of those asses in which the girl danced one way and the booty moved the other. . . . . damn I miss my youth. . . .  :'(