Author Topic: religion,Aliens,and Mars  (Read 2248 times)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
religion,Aliens,and Mars
« on: December 24, 2008, 12:37:22 PM »
what do you guys think of religious aliens on Mars.
DAWG

big L dawg

• Getbig V
Re: religion,Aliens,and Mars
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 12:40:25 PM »
actually.what are your views of other life in the universe.and what do you think about the possibility of colonization on mars in the future.
DAWG

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 12:59:20 PM »
Anything is possible, like colonization of Mars, as time passes and technology advances.

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 01:09:30 PM »
The Chitahuri that control earth today are not aliens but infact come from earth.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 02:05:43 PM »
Anything is possible, like colonization of Mars, as time passes and technology advances.

What would that do to alot of people's religious beliefs.I mean if people colonize mars.end time's. hell on earth and all that crap.
DAWG

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2008, 02:36:47 PM »
What would that do to alot of people's religious beliefs.I mean if people colonize mars.end time's. hell on earth and all that crap.

Religion will have it's downfall. It's a rotten foundation and it's structure will eventually come crumbling down. I don't think that will ultimately serve humanity any good though as religion serves it purpose to control and conform a civilized society, like laws of any nature.

Without those, society suffers and can only become worse in my opinion. So in actuality I would like to see religion strengthen and prosper as I think it gives a lot of idle minds, potentially dangerous ones, a place to find solace.

UFO's have been documented as long as man, so yes, there are most definitely other creatures that visit us, it's all speculation from there. I have my beliefs on it and they're kind of out there, lol.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2008, 10:46:19 AM »
According to atheists, the universe is created out of nothing. In the beginning, there was nothing, and suddenly there's this so called "big bang". What a coincidence.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2008, 11:04:41 AM »
According to atheists, the universe is created out of nothing. In the beginning, there was nothing, and suddenly there's this so called "big bang". What a coincidence.

what is your beliefs as far as other life in the universe.
DAWG

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2008, 03:33:15 AM »
I guess no one's wanting to touch on this huh.
DAWG

Onondaga

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2009, 09:57:26 PM »
These so called "aliens" will make their official greeting very soon courtesy of the New World Order. For those of you that have failed to pay attention to the signs around you, the New World Order is right on our doorstep. The Bible is very clear as to what these “aliens” are and provides the answer as to how to deal with what is about to happen. Unfortunately, many have thrown away their Bibles and have bought into the myth of evolution provided by the same people who have enslaved all of us. As I have said before, these evil people are Luciferian. It was their intention to hijack Christianity and reduce the number of real Christians. They have done a thorough job.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2009, 10:09:31 PM »

stupid...

Joel_A

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2009, 10:26:17 PM »

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2009, 11:05:08 PM »
These so called "aliens" will make their official greeting very soon courtesy of the New World Order. For those of you that have failed to pay attention to the signs around you, the New World Order is right on our doorstep. The Bible is very clear as to what these “aliens” are and provides the answer as to how to deal with what is about to happen. Unfortunately, many have thrown away their Bibles and have bought into the myth of evolution provided by the same people who have enslaved all of us. As I have said before, these evil people are Luciferian. It was their intention to hijack Christianity and reduce the number of real Christians. They have done a thorough job.

i'm not disagreeing with you but how many symbol's(which we all know that symbolism is everything) did the Christians steal from the sumerians? Among others...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2009, 08:25:43 AM »
what do you guys think of religious aliens on Mars.

carpe` vaginum!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2009, 09:31:26 AM »

nice strawman argument. The fact that you claim atheists beleive in a scientific theory as a generalized statement makes me think you have, in fact been brainwashed.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2009, 09:43:19 AM »
it wont end religion, religion will incorperate aliens or a colony in space...evolution, genetics, etc...All these contradict some religious ppl's views on religion but others who do not take a literal view of the Bible or whatever book they subscribe to will incorperate new information.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2009, 01:46:03 PM »

humans naturally look for order, i bet there are a few clouds that look like sheep or perhaps a face or the toxic avenger ;) but that is far from proof.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2009, 03:16:02 PM »
humans naturally look for order, i bet there are a few clouds that look like sheep or perhaps a face or the toxic avenger ;) but that is far from proof.

theres alot of people that look like sheep to me...and all sheep need a shepard.
DAWG