Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 23, 2014, 04:23:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 337   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GH15 - Who is he? Is he a pro? Why believe him?  (Read 368023 times)
WillGrant
Getbig V

Ron is Watching

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2008, 07:03:45 PM »

okay okay okay. its a joint account of mine and sevastase.  but sevastase isnt a romanian white guy its actually a gimmick of ron loves. he did the roids i did the women and aliens.
That actualy sounds spot on  Cheesy
Report to moderator   Logged
luvvsuNOT
Getbig III

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2009, 03:08:45 AM »

No people. Read his posts. He was very clear about when and if he will reveal himself. It's in the commandments thread for chrissakes. Know your gh15 commandments!

gh15 chronological will be released jan 1 to jan 30
also remember gh15 cant answer every little post you make,,just let it flow and the bible will be there for you for ever!

gh15 approved
Cleanest Natural
Competitors
Getbig V

Diet first, all else second

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2009, 03:17:13 AM »

how do you guys know he will?
stop being mean to me people ! Smiley)
Cleanest Natural
Competitors
Getbig V

Diet first, all else second

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2009, 03:21:39 AM »

okay okay okay. its a joint account of mine and sevastase.  but sevastase isnt a romanian white guy its actually a gimmick of ron loves. he did the roids i did the women and aliens.
Cheesy
Get Rowdy
Getbig IV

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2009, 03:27:33 AM »

gh15 is Dr Dre. 

Whoop de whoop niggga whaaat!
kreator
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2009, 03:33:38 AM »

show me exactliy wher I said I revael my identity january 1. 2009 kid....................o h i mean, gh15 is not hear to lie to you, remmber what gh15, god of hormones, says is like 10 commandements of Pro level bodibuilder, you gotta do what we all do and tahts take lots and lots of hormones human grade not undergroud garbage,and don't listen to that fella mesmorph78 who keeps lying to you and thats very disrespecteful, this fella knows his game with aas, the only person and i mean the only one you can trust regarding hormone use is van bildras fella.......remembr no high dosage + no hard training = no big muscle= no american fitness hoes to bang

luvvsuNOT
Getbig III

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2009, 01:48:27 PM »

show me exactliy wher I said I revael my identity january 1. 2009 kid....................o h i mean, gh15 is not hear to lie to you, remmber what gh15, god of hormones, says is like 10 commandements of Pro level bodibuilder, you gotta do what we all do and tahts take lots and lots of hormones human grade not undergroud garbage,and don't listen to that fella mesmorph78 who keeps lying to you and thats very disrespecteful, this fella knows his game with aas, the only person and i mean the only one you can trust regarding hormone use is van bildras fella.......remembr no high dosage + no hard training = no big muscle= no american fitness hoes to bang

Not bad. Not bad at all.
gmflex
Getbig V

Winter Olympics!! The Empire does not approve..

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2009, 02:00:14 PM »

bump for gh15 spilling the beans
luvvsuNOT
Getbig III

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2009, 02:05:53 PM »

bump for gh15 spilling the beans

It seems like we're going to get his life story first which will take us through the month of January.
DK II
Getbig V

Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2011, 08:30:49 PM »

There's been a lot of controversy about gh15 in the last days again.
Is he a pro? Is he a dealer? Is he some stupid kid with a copy of anabolics 2010? Is he a gimmick of different getbigger?

Let me give you my idea about gh15.

I have been reading his posts for years now. I had times when i doubted him, i had times when i liked his posts, i had times when i thought he was nuts (aliens, pyramids coming up for the first time in lengthy posts).

Can i verify if what he writes about pro's hormone usage? No I can't. I don't know any IFBB pro, I know some JFBB pros. Would they tell me in detail what they use? No way. Does it sound reasonable what he writes? Yes, all they way.

Does gh15 write his own ideas or does he just "recycle" all the info he gets in PMs, all the discussion he does with getbiggers about drug use? I don't know, and i don't care. What he does is, make knowledge available to the readers here that would otherwise be diclosed, either because people wouldn't dare to speak about it or because it would stay in PMs between two or three users here.

What he writes is pretty inconsistent, if you compare it over the years. Is that because it is more than one person writing as gh15 or is it just the simple fact that we are all human beings, we learn, we think, and we always believe what we are thinking right now is the best, the way to do it. Look at any posters history, you will find contradictions with every single one. Today i train different from 3 years ago, but 3 years ago i believed that what i did was the best and everyone else was wrong. (Luckily today i don't think anyone else is "wrong", when he trains differently. What works for me, does not work for you, maybe.)

gh15 also drew a lot of other posters out of the dark, trying to prove him wrong, adding bits and pieces to the big puzzle that is professional bodybuilding drug use. Lee Priest argued with him, as did Milos, Chick, or guys like BFG or whitewidow. These discussions were not only very informative, but also highly entertaining.

All in all, i think for me, getbig's G&O of 2010 (and 2011?) is basically gh15. He runs the board, provides information, entertainment, controversy, hell even music videos. It's great that he posts here, sometimes what he writes is crap, sometimes it's gold, which is the same with all posters here (except kiwiol, he's 100% fucking on spot all the time!!!), but it's entertaining all the time.

So, do I care about the person behind the handle "gh15"? No.

I just can say that the year so far, with the evaluation of message boards, HGH brands and what else is to come yet has been some of the best posts i have seen on the internet for the last few years when it comes to BB.

Whoever is behind the account, he is creative, innovative, intelligent and funny.

Take care, and have a highly anabolic 2011.

lesaucer
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2011, 08:32:42 PM »

TEAM GH15 APPROVD!!!,,,
3Dkiller
Getbig IV

Fuck The New World Order

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2011, 08:33:07 PM »

i disagree with you DKII

TEAM WOLF
disco_stu
Getbig V

I'm a llama!

« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2011, 08:33:22 PM »

guy.

if you think gh15 is intelligent then you need to get out some more.

if its more than one person- which i highly doubt, then they are all dumb asses.

which doesnt surprise me as birds of a feather....
cephissus
Getbig V

« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2011, 08:35:27 PM »

unbelievable jealousy  Shocked
suckmymuscle
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2011, 08:38:20 PM »

guy.

if its more than one person- which i highly doubt, then they are all dumb asses.

which doesnt surprise me as birds of a feather....

DK is a complete and utter dumbass. Never read anything of value from him. No wonder he believes GH15 is a pro bodybuilder. Looool.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2011, 08:39:29 PM »

What he writes is pretty inconsistent, if you compare it over the years. Is that because it is more than one person writing as gh15

So, do I care about the person people behind the handle "gh15"? No.

Whoever is behind the account, he they is creative, innovative, intelligent and funny.

Smiley

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
DK II
Getbig V

« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2011, 08:41:32 PM »

DK is a complete and utter dumbass. Never read anything of value from him. No wonder he believes GH15 is a pro bodybuilder. Looool.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL, now you owned yourself.

Alexander D
Getbig IV

Johnny Falcon for President

« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2011, 08:42:55 PM »

GH15's mother has a tattoo of "Son" on her arm... When GH15 goes to a museum, he's allowed to touch the artwork... GH15 speaks fluent French, in Russian.... HE IS- The most interesting man on GETBIG.

Stay thirsty my friends

Grin
DeltsaForce
Getbig IV

« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2011, 08:49:11 PM »

who give a shit who it is? this is old and tired crap been going around for fucking years.

it's prolly the guy who keep starting threads about gh15.

i'll also tell u this, if gh15 is/wuz a pro then it is a pro with NO LIFE AT ALL given how often the person is online, how quickly he answers, the length of his posts. the person is obsessed with getbig and lives on here despite often claiming to be leaving.

it's a no life getbigger who spend all day on here using this persona and assortment gimmicks.
Alexander D
Getbig IV

Johnny Falcon for President

« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2011, 08:54:25 PM »

who give a shit who it is? this is old and tired crap been going around for fucking years.

it's prolly the guy who keep starting threads about gh15.

i'll also tell u this, if gh15 is/wuz a pro then it is a pro with NO LIFE AT ALL given how often the person is online, how quickly he answers, the length of his posts. the person is obsessed with getbig and lives on here despite often claiming to be leaving.

it's a no life getbigger who spend all day on here using this persona and assortment gimmicks.

LOL coming from a guy with 1610 posts...
The.Giant
Getbig IV

« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2011, 08:57:12 PM »

I like gh15's post and they're half the reason I come to the site, but a REALLY WISH HE'D GO BACK TO USING PROPER ENGLISH.

Please! I could barely make out this weeks posts.

Thanks.

It's Hip to be Square!
DeltsaForce
Getbig IV

« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2011, 08:58:07 PM »

LOL coming from a guy with 1610 posts...

yes. but i am a no life getbigger . gh15 is a boring entity with nothing new or interesting to say and everyone can predict what he say. his act is tired and he is lives for this board.

why do you constantly lick the dingleberries from his cyber anus? hungry? another of his gimmick accounts?
suckmymuscle
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2011, 09:26:20 PM »

LOL, now you owned yourself.

Yeah, you believed that GH15 is a pro until your last post where you changed your stance. Probably for being called out for your stupidity so many times for it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
DK II
Getbig V

« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2011, 09:33:59 PM »

Yeah, you believed that GH15 is a pro until your last post where you changed your stance. Probably for being called out for your stupidity so many times for it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

For someone with an IQ that is over 250 you surely take the internet very seriously.

the_swami
Getbig IV

« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2011, 09:34:19 PM »

There's been a lot of controversy about gh15 in the last days again.
Is he a pro? Is he a dealer? Is he some stupid kid with a copy of anabolics 2010? Is he a gimmick of different getbigger?

Let me give you my idea about gh15.

I have been reading his posts for years now. I had times when i doubted him, i had times when i liked his posts, i had times when i thought he was nuts (aliens, pyramids coming up for the first time in lengthy posts).

Can i verify if what he writes about pro's hormone usage? No I can't. I don't know any IFBB pro, I know some JFBB pros. Would they tell me in detail what they use? No way.
Does it sound reasonable what he writes? Yes, all they way.
Does gh15 write his own ideas or does he just "recycle" all the info he gets in PMs, all the discussion he does with getbiggers about drug use? I don't know, and i don't care. What he does is, make knowledge available to the readers here that would otherwise be diclosed, either because people wouldn't dare to speak about it or because it would stay in PMs between two or three users here.

What he writes is pretty inconsistent, if you compare it over the years. Is that because it is more than one person writing as gh15 or is it just the simple fact that we are all human beings, we learn, we think, and we always believe what we are thinking right now is the best, the way to do it. Look at any posters history, you will find contradictions with every single one. Today i train different from 3 years ago, but 3 years ago i believed that what i did was the best and everyone else was wrong. (Luckily today i don't think anyone else is "wrong", when he trains differently. What works for me, does not work for you, maybe.)

gh15 also drew a lot of other posters out of the dark, trying to prove him wrong, adding bits and pieces to the big puzzle that is professional bodybuilding drug use. Lee Priest argued with him, as did Milos, Chick, or guys like BFG or whitewidow. These discussions were not only very informative, but also highly entertaining.

All in all, i think for me, getbig's G&O of 2010 (and 2011?) is basically gh15. He runs the board, provides information, entertainment, controversy, hell even music videos. It's great that he posts here, sometimes what he writes is crap, sometimes it's gold, which is the same with all posters here (except kiwiol, he's 100% fucking on spot all the time!!!), but it's entertaining all the time.

So, do I care about the person behind the handle "gh15"? No.

I just can say that the year so far, with the evaluation of message boards, HGH brands and what else is to come yet has been some of the best posts i have seen on the internet for the last few years when it comes to BB.

Whoever is behind the account, he is creative, innovative, intelligent and funny.

thats whi it hink GH 15 is ronavidan
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 337   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!