Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 19, 2014, 07:30:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 334 335 [336] 337 338 ... 340   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GH15 - Who is he? Is he a pro? Why believe him?  (Read 381572 times)
Be There
Getbig V

« Reply #8375 on: February 02, 2014, 07:16:44 AM »

So pellius lets clear it up.
Do you have trouble with people selling narcotics?
Do you have trouble with people lying about it?
Report to moderator   Logged
pellius
Getbig V

RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/12/2011

« Reply #8376 on: February 02, 2014, 07:19:37 AM »

Fucking hilarious!!  LOL  Cheesy

What's hilarious is when WW, a 32 year old, broken down, drug addicted, midget with girly hands tries so desperately to convince everybody that he's a bad ass. And notice after all these years bragging about himself  (pro level chest) he never has posted a pic. No matter what he says, he's really afraid that gh15, or anyone of us, or even LE, will come after him.

(This should warrant maybe two separate melt down threads.)
Be There
Getbig V

« Reply #8377 on: February 02, 2014, 07:20:22 AM »

What's hilarious is when WW, a 32 year old, broken down, drug addicted, midget with girly hands tries so desperately to convince everybody that he's a bad ass. And notice after all these years bragging about himself  (pro level chest) he never has posted a pic. No matter what he says, he's really afraid that gh15, or anyone of us, or even LE, will come after him.

He certainly owns a large portion of your mind.
pellius
Getbig V

« Reply #8378 on: February 02, 2014, 07:21:39 AM »

So after careful deliberation you have decided to change tack, a wise move as you were talking bollocks before.
Now you have issues with him denying it?
What do you expect a drug dealer to do, admit it?

Come on pellius get real.

You're not that sharp are you?

(Guys, is this that UKJeff guy I think it was bigmc talking about?)
pellius
Getbig V

« Reply #8379 on: February 02, 2014, 07:22:42 AM »

So the use of either is acceptable its just the abuse you find unacceptable?
So what has that got to do with people selling either?

Nothing.
Be There
Getbig V

« Reply #8380 on: February 02, 2014, 07:24:37 AM »

You're not that sharp are you?

(Guys, is this that UKJeff guy I think it was bigmc talking about?)
Sharp enough to tie you in a fucking knot, go back and read your posts.
You started off saying you hated drug dealers selling narcotics, then floundered when it was made clear it was down to the individual and not the seller when it was compared to fast food outlets.

You just dont like WW because for some reason he occupies your mind.
Fuck him and get on with your life.
pellius
Getbig V

« Reply #8381 on: February 02, 2014, 07:26:53 AM »

So pellius lets clear it up.
Do you have trouble with people selling narcotics?
Do you have trouble with people lying about it?

I am for the legalization of all drugs. I am generally oppose to lying. As I clearly explained, my issue with WW is... you know, just go back and read the post, I'm not going to repeat it.

But because many tend to read in more than what I write I'll make it crystal clear: just because I want something legal doesn't mean I approve of it. I may want prostitution to be legal but that mean I would encourage anyone to pursue that as a career.
pellius
Getbig V

« Reply #8382 on: February 02, 2014, 07:31:16 AM »

Sharp enough to tie you in a fucking knot, go back and read your posts.
You started off saying you hated drug dealers selling narcotics, then floundered when it was made clear it was down to the individual and not the seller when it was compared to fast food outlets.

You just dont like WW because for some reason he occupies your mind.
Fuck him and get on with your life.

Yeah, I'm dying here. I feel so... knotted.

I said I "hated" drug dealers. Why do people just make things up out of thin air?

I think it is clear to everyone that I am the one occupying your mind. "Get on with my life." LOL!
I had no idea I was owning the mind of someone that I never even noticed before.
Is there any other advice you'd like to give me before I "get on with my life"?
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #8383 on: February 02, 2014, 08:12:12 AM »

Pellius melting harder than the skin on his stomach.
Be There
Getbig V

« Reply #8384 on: February 02, 2014, 09:11:18 AM »

Yeah, I'm dying here. I feel so... knotted.

I said I "hated" drug dealers. Why do people just make things up out of thin air?

I think it is clear to everyone that I am the one occupying your mind. "Get on with my life." LOL!
I had no idea I was owning the mind of someone that I never even noticed before.
Is there any other advice you'd like to give me before I "get on with my life"?
So you dont mind people "peddling misery for profit" then?

Thats clear as mud now thanks.
Flip flopping around the thread because WW is on your mind is getting a little tiresome, in fact your long winded posts are getting fucking boring.
Who the fuck cares about gh15 apart from you?
Wez
Getbig IV

« Reply #8385 on: February 02, 2014, 09:26:18 AM »

So you dont mind people "peddling misery for profit" then?

Thats clear as mud now thanks.
Flip flopping around the thread because WW is on your mind is getting a little tiresome, in fact your long winded posts are getting fucking boring.
Who the fuck cares about gh15 apart from you?

That "fella" from Harlem Vintage York and theheman.
Be There
Getbig V

« Reply #8386 on: February 02, 2014, 09:32:43 AM »

That "fella" from Harlem Vintage York and theheman.
Apart from elves?
Wez
Getbig IV

« Reply #8387 on: February 02, 2014, 09:36:41 AM »

Apart from elves?

That's pretty much it.
Be There
Getbig V

« Reply #8388 on: February 02, 2014, 09:50:51 AM »

That's pretty much it.
If pellius beef is just with elves then he should take it back to the other forum.
Wez
Getbig IV

« Reply #8389 on: February 02, 2014, 09:54:34 AM »

If pellius beef is just with elves then he should take it back to the other forum.

That's Pellius business, I wouldn't go back on there even for free blowjobs and pharma GH.
Palpatine Q
Getbig V

Mortimer

« Reply #8390 on: February 02, 2014, 10:10:13 AM »

I agree with everything in this post. Again, once you had made clear your position by your first statement then all was, well.... clear.

Though we probably all agree that it's gets down to individual responsibility one can't deny the tremendous power of peer and environmental influence.

Hey...you're the last person to call someone on expanding a bit..LOL
theheman
Getbig III

Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas

« Reply #8391 on: February 02, 2014, 10:26:35 AM »

Damn...Pellius you've laid out an online ass whooping.  "Midget with girly hands..."  hilarious.  I've learned that the people who have the biggest, "oh yeah I would've beat his ass," "I'll kick your ass so hard blah blah blah," are the biggest wusses in the world.   WW's tough as George Zimmerman, wait that'd be a good fight Zimmerman vs. WW. And Zimmerman wins, holy shit.

I keep telling WW, just be honest.  Being honest doesn't mean revealing everything about yourself but just try to stop lying. 
Be There
Getbig V

« Reply #8392 on: February 02, 2014, 10:42:12 AM »

Damn...Pellius you've laid out an online ass whooping.  "Midget with girly hands..."  hilarious.  I've learned that the people who have the biggest, "oh yeah I would've beat his ass," "I'll kick your ass so hard blah blah blah," are the biggest wusses in the world.   WW's tough as George Zimmerman, wait that'd be a good fight Zimmerman vs. WW. And Zimmerman wins, holy shit.

I keep telling WW, just be honest.  Being honest doesn't mean revealing everything about yourself but just try to stop lying. 

are you one of gh15s elves?
spiro
Getbig III

« Reply #8393 on: February 02, 2014, 10:53:47 AM »

Groinks post reminded me a little bit of how my dad use to be. My sister is 6'0 with thick bones she can put weight on very easily always struggled with it. I remember my dad making her get on the scale when we were really young he was really hard on us. He use to make us go to the track and run timed miles starting at 12 years old. I remember him finding a stash of candy bars my sister had she use to hide food. He would yell at her really bad and kind of humiliate her. I would be in the other room listening to the whole thing really tore me up. His hard way of doing things worked though. Both me and my sister were dominant athletes in high school and both went on to play ball in college both got our degrees. To this day my sister is a workout junkie because of what my dad instilled in us. We both owe him a lot.

You're doing the correct thing groink.
bigmc
Getbig V

« Reply #8394 on: February 02, 2014, 11:25:08 AM »

Damn...Pellius you've laid out an online ass whooping.  "Midget with girly hands..."  hilarious.  I've learned that the people who have the biggest, "oh yeah I would've beat his ass," "I'll kick your ass so hard blah blah blah," are the biggest wusses in the world.   WW's tough as George Zimmerman, wait that'd be a good fight Zimmerman vs. WW. And Zimmerman wins, holy shit.

I keep telling WW, just be honest.  Being honest doesn't mean revealing everything about yourself but just try to stop lying.  

that makes gh 15 the biggest cowardly bitch ever to post on the internet

no one acts tougher than that clown

T
Overload
Getbig V

KO Artist

« Reply #8395 on: February 02, 2014, 11:45:01 AM »

Because the PM function will only allow two recipients, I will post my PM to Ron here as I had intended it for all the mods to read.

I've never changed a person's post; all i do is delete stuff that isn't allowed to be posted on the AAS board.

I just wanted to say i don't condone altering posts, but i can't control what other Mods do.

Cool
Overload
Getbig V

KO Artist

« Reply #8396 on: February 02, 2014, 11:55:09 AM »

How old are you again?  Damn, just let it go man.

The guy had a 100k mark on him and posted pictures of the view from his condo.  He obviously doesn't want people to be able to track him down, yet elves claimed they knew where he lived in OR.  WW was supposed to be dead for like 3 years now and he's still alive in the same condo using the same IP.

You're a cool guy, but this board is consuming your life.  gh15 won't post a picture either and his claims are insane.

Who the fuck cares anymore dude.

Cool
AlphaMaleDawg
Getbig IV

Certified D-Bag

« Reply #8397 on: February 02, 2014, 12:14:32 PM »

How old are you again?  Damn, just let it go man.

The guy had a 100k mark on him and posted pictures of the view from his condo.  He obviously doesn't want people to be able to track him down, yet elves claimed they knew where he lived in OR.  WW was supposed to be dead for like 3 years now and he's still alive in the same condo using the same IP.

You're a cool guy, but this board is consuming your life.  gh15 won't post a picture either and his claims are insane.

Who the fuck cares anymore dude.

Cool

Seriously. Let white widow live his life in peace. Who cares what he does with his life
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #8398 on: February 02, 2014, 05:19:52 PM »

WHITEWIDOW is not a drug dealer nor does he break the law in any way, I know you guys hate him but there is no proof of any of these accusations at all.

You guys say he admitted it, well he admitted of things in the past, long ago and who has not sold a bottle of test or a bottle of deca somewhere in the past, seriously? everyone who has ever bought juice has at least hooked up a buddy here and there.

As for the pills he has displayed, he has a prescription for them and needs them for medical purposes.

i am not on his side or anyone side, I am just saying accusations of the nature he has been labeled as has to have some weight to them or else it is not nice to paint someone with that brush just because people do not like him.

Just my 2 cents
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #8399 on: February 02, 2014, 05:23:17 PM »

JEEZ i hope you Druggies find peace Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 ... 334 335 [336] 337 338 ... 340   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!