Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 30, 2016, 09:59:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337] 338 339 ... 349   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GH15 - Who is he? Is he a pro? Why believe him?  (Read 470789 times)
Shizzo
Getbig V

« Reply #8400 on: February 03, 2014, 05:11:47 AM »

I'm going to lay off White Widow now that Dustin has put me in my place. It's one thing to have a guy like Shitsoul who chose to become an alcoholic. In WW's case, maybe he was a drug addict before his accident. I can't be sure of that. But what I can be sure of is that he's going to be addicted to narcs/opiates for the rest of life because of his physical condition. When you consider that he is only 32 things don't look good for him as the years wear on. Hell, I'm over 20 years older than him. I can only imagine where he'll be at in 20 years.

As Dustin says, we should show some mercy. There's worse people in this world. He never scammed anybody or cheated anybody out of money. I've always back him on that to gh15.

That will be my penance here for returning to this board. Bury the hatch on all my gh15 inspired enemies. Fortunately, that doesn't include Shitsoul.
You are a pathetic old man.
Report to moderator   Logged
AlphaMaleDawg
Getbig IV

« Reply #8401 on: February 03, 2014, 07:00:11 AM »

Lol at all these perfect scholarly steroid users having a seizure about one guy possibly selling drugs. Lmao
Shizzo
Getbig V

« Reply #8402 on: February 03, 2014, 07:03:49 AM »

Lol at all these perfect scholarly steroid users having a seizure about one guy possibly selling drugs. Lmao
x2. People who sell steroids are drug dealers too.

Hope this helps.
bigmc
Getbig V

« Reply #8403 on: February 03, 2014, 07:24:50 AM »

x2. People who sell steroids are drug dealers too.

Hope this helps.

what about people who sell alcohol

T
Cleanest Natural
Competitors
Getbig V

Diet first, all else second

« Reply #8404 on: February 03, 2014, 07:25:46 AM »

love the double standard .. if I sell expensive wine I am respectable but if you sell roids you are scum haha
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #8405 on: February 03, 2014, 07:33:43 AM »

Cry Baby Shitsoul doesn't even lift, why does he care about steroids?

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
falco
Getbig V

« Reply #8406 on: February 03, 2014, 07:35:16 AM »

Well, if WW simply states that he doesn't post any pics of himself is because he's afraid of gh15 then no one can argue with that. But he has many times challenged gh15 and said that he is a fraud
and has no fear of him.

He doesn't post a pic because he is fat and looks horrible and would get owned off this board.

And it's kind of hard to credibly claim that no one cares about gh15 when this thread is nearing 350 pages. Sure it's merged but it still doesn't diminish the impact.

This thread has been dead for years. You brought it back since gh15 site disappeared.
bigmc
Getbig V

« Reply #8407 on: February 03, 2014, 07:44:07 AM »

I'm going to lay off White Widow now that Dustin has put me in my place. It's one thing to have a guy like Shitsoul who chose to become an alcoholic. In WW's case, maybe he was a drug addict before his accident. I can't be sure of that. But what I can be sure of is that he's going to be addicted to narcs/opiates for the rest of life because of his physical condition. When you consider that he is only 32 things don't look good for him as the years wear on. Hell, I'm over 20 years older than him. I can only imagine where he'll be at in 20 years.

As Dustin says, we should show some mercy. There's worse people in this world. He never scammed anybody or cheated anybody out of money. I've always back him on that to gh15.

That will be my penance here for returning to this board. Bury the hatchet on all my gh15 inspired enemies. Fortunately, that doesn't include Shitsoul.

ive never been called a penance

if you would rather keep giving me shit knock yourself out  Kiss

T
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V

FREE FOOZLE

« Reply #8408 on: February 03, 2014, 07:57:08 AM »

Also I wanted to address your point about this "little" group thinking how others should live.

Don't we all do this? And is it a bad thing? Isn't there a huge thread on here criticizing people for their lack of will power and being fat? Is it wrong to discourage Shizzo from his problem with alcohol and trying to get people to stop smoking? I remember encouraging a girl friend to start working out. It changed her life for the better. I think it's a good thing and I want more people to do it and encourage them to. I am in essence telling them how I think they should live.

I'm a big believer in moral persuasion but that's quite different from passing laws. I want people to workout, not abuse recreational drugs and narcotics, eat better but I certainly don't want to pass a law requiring it.  

Telling people what you think they should do or not do, telling them how to live, is one thing. Forcing them under threat of coercion is quite another.

Of course this does not apply in the case of a parent/child relationship. You often have to force your children to behave in a certain way although even that right is now under attack.  

BTW, this is also coming from someone who also has never been drunk or high in his life.

Big difference between encouraging others and shaming others, don't you agree?

Your Shizzo argument doesn't count because everybody should be shaming him regardless of their moral obligations. Same with fat people.  Tongue

I get it's not that serious, but I felt obligated to say something after reading for the 100th time in 3 days how terrible narcotics are, written by guys who illegally use/abuse a different illegal controlled substance.
Be There
Getbig V

amino acids have no nutritional value (Disgusted)

« Reply #8409 on: February 03, 2014, 08:02:12 AM »

bezzie mates….hic.
Be There
Getbig V

« Reply #8410 on: February 03, 2014, 08:02:52 AM »

This thread has been dead for years. You brought it back since gh15 site disappeared.
I have suspected he had an agenda since day one.
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V

FREE FOOZLE

« Reply #8411 on: February 03, 2014, 08:03:47 AM »

O rly?

bigmc
Getbig V

« Reply #8412 on: February 03, 2014, 08:05:49 AM »

interesting

that thought had crossed my mind

T
Be There
Getbig V

« Reply #8413 on: February 03, 2014, 08:06:50 AM »

interesting

that thought had crossed my mind
GH15 site closes down, influx of elves at getbig wanting to talk about gh15???
Shizzo
Getbig V

« Reply #8414 on: February 03, 2014, 08:13:02 AM »

The difference is legality.
Shizzo
Getbig V

« Reply #8415 on: February 03, 2014, 08:15:42 AM »

Cry Baby Shitsoul doesn't even lift, why does he care about steroids?
I never said I was against steroid usage.

Selling steroids without a prescription, is no different then being a drug dealer.
bigmc
Getbig V

« Reply #8416 on: February 03, 2014, 08:17:17 AM »

The difference is legality.

alcohol kills more people than all other drugs combined

falling back on the legal argument

is the position of people who cant make the intellectual argument

T
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V

FREE FOOZLE

« Reply #8417 on: February 03, 2014, 08:18:48 AM »

alcohol kills more people than all other drugs combined

falling back on the legal argument

is the position of people who cant make the intellectual argument

It's just a way for Shizzo to justify to himself that "he's not really doing anything that bad."
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #8418 on: February 03, 2014, 08:23:01 AM »

I never said I was against steroid usage.

Selling steroids without a prescription, is no different then being a drug dealer.
really? you are not really this dumb are you? You put that in the same category as cocaine and heroin? da fuck  Huh
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

« Reply #8419 on: February 03, 2014, 08:25:23 AM »

Just got off the phone with Gh15.  His hitless if growing by the day by the traitors coming out of the closet.  2018 is going to be epic!
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

« Reply #8420 on: February 03, 2014, 08:26:34 AM »

GH15 site closes down, influx of elves at getbig wanting to talk about gh15???

I agree.

Any publicity is good publicity. Regardless of this thread serving as the proverbial "gh15 punching bag", it is still a means for his elves/lemmings/ass lickers to mention his name and ultimately give him free publicity.

I've considered nuking this thread for a while, but left it here for the sole purpose of dumping any and all gh15 material. What I might do is send it to the V board at some point. I just don't think anything relating to gh15 deserves a spot on the G&O.

"1"
Be There
Getbig V

« Reply #8421 on: February 03, 2014, 08:28:16 AM »

I agree.

Any publicity is good publicity. Regardless of this thread serving as the proverbial "gh15 punching bag", it is still a means for his elves/lemmings/ass lickers to mention his name and ultimately give him free publicity.

I've considered nuking this thread for a while, but left it here for the sole purpose of dumping any and all gh15 material. What I might do is send it to the V board at some point. I just don't think anything relating to gh15 deserves a spot on the G&O.

"1"

And if that happens old pellius the mercenary will be back on gh15s site ASAP.
bigmc
Getbig V

« Reply #8422 on: February 03, 2014, 08:29:31 AM »

I agree.

"1"

send it to the y please brother  Kiss

T
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

« Reply #8423 on: February 03, 2014, 08:35:10 AM »

And if that happens old pellius the mercenary will be back on gh15s site ASAP.

I don't know what Pellius will do, but I just don't find anything relating to gh15 important in any way.

Pellius has made this saga a huge part of his day-to-day online life. He is a man that devotes himself immensely into whatever cause he finds worthy. It's an honorable trait at times, but this shit can be so damn time consuming and quite frankly has no real-world application.

gh15 is only as real as his worshipers make him out to be. If folks decide to not click on this thread or visit his site, he will seize to be just like any other internet gimmick.

As a matter of fact, before this day ends, I'm sending this thread to the V board. I think we've had about enough of this gh15 bullshit. Nothing makes that useless gimmick hurt more than to see his name/reputation fade away into obscurity, while realizing that he is becoming less and less relevant.

"1"
Vince B
Getbig V

What you!

« Reply #8424 on: February 03, 2014, 08:35:50 AM »

I agree.

"1"

There is a lot of interest and considered posts here so it deserves to stay.

Btw, WhiteWidow and others must realize that the internet is not a court and truth can not be determined absolutely. What we end up with is one person's word vs another or others. So the long posts trying to clear one's name is mere opinion as are the accusations, etc.
Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337] 338 339 ... 349   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!