Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 22, 2014, 01:11:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337] 338 339 340   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GH15 - Who is he? Is he a pro? Why believe him?  (Read 382157 times)
pellius
Getbig V

RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/12/2011

« Reply #8400 on: February 02, 2014, 07:07:05 PM »

So you dont mind people "peddling misery for profit" then?

Thats clear as mud now thanks.
Flip flopping around the thread because WW is on your mind is getting a little tiresome, in fact your long winded posts are getting fucking boring.
Who the fuck cares about gh15 apart from you?

That's what's difficult trying to have a reasoned debate with someone like you. You're intellectually shallow and you don't reason, you emote. Your arguments are based on feelings and emotions and this is a prime example.

You are unable to distinguish between legality and morality. That some things, say speeding, is illegal but not immoral; and some things are immoral but not illegal, such as adultery.

Because I want something legal does not mean I support or encourage the behavior. I believe everybody has the right to ingest anything they want, including poison, but that does not mean I support it.

Try to think and reason. You think like a girl. "Simple" is certainly an apt description.
Report to moderator   Logged
pellius
Getbig V

« Reply #8401 on: February 02, 2014, 07:08:21 PM »

Hey...you're the last person to call someone on expanding a bit..LOL

LOL! Point taken.

Woooossssshhhh!
pellius
Getbig V

« Reply #8402 on: February 02, 2014, 07:13:20 PM »

I've never changed a person's post; all i do is delete stuff that isn't allowed to be posted on the AAS board.

I just wanted to say i don't condone altering posts, but i can't control what other Mods do.

Cool

Of course you wouldn't and never for a minute would I accuse you of something like that. I also don't believe that OneTimeHard would do that as well. I believe that WW would which is why I felt confident enough to tell Ron that I believe it was him altering the post. Now I can easily be proved wrong if OneTimeHard admits that he was the one that did it because I don't think I am the only one who believes it was WW. I mean, when you read the thread it was only WW responding with hostility due to no small part of Vintage imitating gh15.
pellius
Getbig V

« Reply #8403 on: February 02, 2014, 07:18:20 PM »

How old are you again?  Damn, just let it go man.

The guy had a 100k mark on him and posted pictures of the view from his condo.  He obviously doesn't want people to be able to track him down, yet elves claimed they knew where he lived in OR.  WW was supposed to be dead for like 3 years now and he's still alive in the same condo using the same IP.

You're a cool guy, but this board is consuming your life.  gh15 won't post a picture either and his claims are insane.

Who the fuck cares anymore dude.

Cool

Well, if WW simply states that he doesn't post any pics of himself is because he's afraid of gh15 then no one can argue with that. But he has many times challenged gh15 and said that he is a fraud
and has no fear of him.

He doesn't post a pic because he is fat and looks horrible and would get owned off this board.

And it's kind of hard to credibly claim that no one cares about gh15 when this thread is nearing 350 pages. Sure it's merged but it still doesn't diminish the impact.
pellius
Getbig V

« Reply #8404 on: February 02, 2014, 07:22:44 PM »

WHITEWIDOW is not a drug dealer nor does he break the law in any way, I know you guys hate him but there is no proof of any of these accusations at all.

You guys say he admitted it, well he admitted of things in the past, long ago and who has not sold a bottle of test or a bottle of deca somewhere in the past, seriously? everyone who has ever bought juice has at least hooked up a buddy here and there.

As for the pills he has displayed, he has a prescription for them and needs them for medical purposes.

i am not on his side or anyone side, I am just saying accusations of the nature he has been labeled as has to have some weight to them or else it is not nice to paint someone with that brush just because people do not like him.

Just my 2 cents

If you read the thread where ESF posted WW pms to him it left no doubt that WW is a current narcotics dealer. I mean, he was trying to cut deals with ESF. How more obvious could it be?

The thread was deleted for obvious reasons. Narcotic dealing is still illegal and having someone on the board that's a mod exposed as trying to cut drug deals probably doesn't reflect well on this board. The thread would still be up if it didn't implicate him.
dustin
Getbig V

HOLD ME BACK, VISSY!!!

« Reply #8405 on: February 02, 2014, 07:25:35 PM »

WW has a lot of screws loose, but I don't think he's got the aptitude to be a real drug dealer. You guys have seen the pictures of his hands.

Need I say more? I'd lay off the guy. He truly has some substance abuse challenges. I'm not doubting his injuries and pain either, so even if he tries his best to abstain he still needs a HEFTY amount just to make it through the day. That's not someone we should fear, it's someone we should pity.
pellius
Getbig V

« Reply #8406 on: February 02, 2014, 07:28:16 PM »

WW has a lot of screws loose, but I don't think he's got the aptitude to be a real drug dealer. You guys have seen the pictures of his hands.

Need I say more? I'd lay off the guy. He truly has some substance abuse challenges. I'm not doubting his injuries and pain either, so even if he tries his best to abstain he still needs a HEFTY amount just to make it through the day. That's not someone we should fear, it's someone we should pity.

That's what I always like about you. Why you and Metal were my go to guys on the gh15 mod section whenever I had doubts or questions about the latest drama going on there.

This is an example of a reasoned argument that I find hard to refute.

dustin
Getbig V

HOLD ME BACK, VISSY!!!

« Reply #8407 on: February 02, 2014, 07:39:38 PM »

That's what I always like about you. Why you and Metal were my go to guys on the gh15 mod section whenever I had doubts or questions about the latest drama going on there.

This is an example of a reasoned argument that I find hard to refute.

Thanks, man. I normally love jumping on the bandwagon at first and getting in a few good kicks too. But when I stop and try looking at WW objectively, tuning out all the banter, the guy seems very depressing if you sum up his existence (at least from what we know of him). I would feel terrible saying shit like this to his face.

Those hand pictures he posted alone... he's gotta live with those girly hands. That's punishment enough.
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V

FREE FOOZLE

« Reply #8408 on: February 02, 2014, 10:18:06 PM »

Very Odd to me the moral superiority some fellas have here. Engaging in criminal practices such as buying and using gear, yet shaming anyone for buying weed or soemthing. Yeah, I see the difference between hormones and narcotics, but what do I care what another grown man does to his body Huh Who am I to judge what he can't do Huh So the real evil is narcotics.... but why not cigarrettes? Why isn't the crusade against cigarette companies, killing 500,000 a year? Or how about alcohol? Never understood this argument.  I thought the consensus with gear users is that the government should let us do with our bodies what we please. But we have this little group of gear users shaming others because they don't for the mold for how they think others should live.  By the way, this rant is all coming from a guy who has NEVER even smoked weed or done any form of narcotics, EVER.
Shockwave
Getbig V

Decepticons! Scramble!

« Reply #8409 on: February 02, 2014, 10:24:12 PM »

Very Odd to me the moral superiority some fellas have here. Engaging in criminal practices such as buying and using gear, yet shaming anyone for buying weed or soemthing. Yeah, I see the difference between hormones and narcotics, but what do I care what another grown man does to his body Huh Who am I to judge what he can't do Huh So the real evil is narcotics.... but why not cigarrettes? Why isn't the crusade against cigarette companies, killing 500,000 a year? Or how about alcohol? Never understood this argument.  I thought the consensus with gear users is that the government should let us do with our bodies what we please. But we have this little group of gear users shaming others because they don't for the mold for how they think others should live.  By the way, this rant is all coming from a guy who has NEVER even smoked weed or done ansay form of narcotics, EVER.
very mature of you brah.

after everything that ive put in myself..... ive come to the conclusion that there is no difference begween booze, cigs, narcotics or gear... it is all just as bad or as good as the person using it. People can become addicted to gear just as quickly as dope.

I wont use dope again, but I use gear. I can use gear and not have issues, I cant with dope. Alcohol is far worse for your body than any narcotic, but people use legality to hop on a moral high horse.

I dont judge anyone for what they use. Only how they act.
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V

FREE FOOZLE

« Reply #8410 on: February 02, 2014, 10:29:05 PM »

very mature of you brah.

after everything that ive put in myself..... ive come to the conclusion that there is no difference begween booze, cigs, narcotics or gear... it is all just as bad or as good as the person using it. People can become addicted to gear just as quickly as dope.

I wont use dope again, but I use gear. I can use gear and not have issues, I cant with dope. Alcohol is far worse for your body than any narcotic, but people use legality to hop on a moral high horse.

I dont judge anyone for what they use. Only how they act.

If anyone here has the right to speak on this issue it's you bro. You've lived both sides of this. Your perspective is invaluable.

I know I'm gonna get shit for it, or be labeled as Pro-Narcotics, which I'm not at all, but shit....I've read these narcotics shaming Posts and I just don't get it. Maybe I'm becoming more and more Libertarian in my world views as I "grow up", or maybe I just want to disagree with the gh15ers, I dunno  Smiley
Palpatine Q
Getbig V

Mortimer

« Reply #8411 on: February 02, 2014, 10:45:44 PM »

Very Odd to me the moral superiority some fellas have here. Engaging in criminal practices such as buying and using gear, yet shaming anyone for buying weed or soemthing. Yeah, I see the difference between hormones and narcotics, but what do I care what another grown man does to his body Huh Who am I to judge what he can't do Huh So the real evil is narcotics.... but why not cigarrettes? Why isn't the crusade against cigarette companies, killing 500,000 a year? Or how about alcohol? Never understood this argument.  I thought the consensus with gear users is that the government should let us do with our bodies what we please. But we have this little group of gear users shaming others because they don't for the mold for how they think others should live.  By the way, this rant is all coming from a guy who has NEVER even smoked weed or done any form of narcotics, EVER.

This = the internet

* judgeTwatt.jpg (79.41 KB, 355x480 - viewed 283 times.)
Be There
Getbig V

« Reply #8412 on: February 02, 2014, 11:26:42 PM »

That's what's difficult trying to have a reasoned debate with someone like you. You're intellectually shallow and you don't reason, you emote. Your arguments are based on feelings and emotions and this is a prime example.

You are unable to distinguish between legality and morality. That some things, say speeding, is illegal but not immoral; and some things are immoral but not illegal, such as adultery.

Because I want something legal does not mean I support or encourage the behavior. I believe everybody has the right to ingest anything they want, including poison, but that does not mean I support it.

Try to think and reason. You think like a girl. "Simple" is certainly an apt description.
And everyone can tell lies if they like, who the fuck are you to decide whats right or wrong.
Mind your own business and keep your nose out of other peoples affairs.
pellius
Getbig V

« Reply #8413 on: February 02, 2014, 11:36:24 PM »

And everyone can tell lies if they like, who the fuck are you to decide whats right or wrong.
Mind your own business and keep your nose out of other peoples affairs.

Reading your posts are kind of cute and endearing. It's like when an illiterate adult is trying to learn how to read. How he gets all frustrated and angry when he's trying to enunciate, pronounce and sound out the letters and vowels.

Go get em, tiger! You can do it.

** Puts "Simple" Simon in a head lock and gives him a noogie **
Be There
Getbig V

« Reply #8414 on: February 02, 2014, 11:39:04 PM »

Reading your posts are kind of cute and endearing. It's like when an illiterate adult is trying to learn how to read. How he gets all frustrated and angry when he's trying to enunciate, pronounce and sound out the letters and vowels.

Go get em, tiger! You can do it.

** Puts "Simple" Simon in a head lock and gives him a noogie **
Great comeback, and short and sweet.

You are the king of grammatical posts.
pellius
Getbig V

« Reply #8415 on: February 02, 2014, 11:42:30 PM »

I'm not sure that if this is directed at me since I've been speaking the most on this subject and brought it up. But again, I want to laws and individual rights. I've said it many times on this board and I've said it on this thread. As long as you don't impose on the rights and freedoms of another individual then you should be free to do whatever you want. But just because I want something to be legal, taking drugs, doesn't mean I support that behavior. Groink is against the eating of fast food but I don't think he wants the government to get involved and outlaw McDonalds and Buger King?

With freedom comes responsibility. It's up to you whether you use or abuse anything.
whitewidow
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #8416 on: February 02, 2014, 11:42:40 PM »

How old are you again?  Damn, just let it go man.

The guy had a 100k mark on him and posted pictures of the view from his condo.  He obviously doesn't want people to be able to track him down, yet elves claimed they knew where he lived in OR.  WW was supposed to be dead for like 3 years now and he's still alive in the same condo using the same IP.

You're a cool guy, but this board is consuming your life.  gh15 won't post a picture either and his claims are insane.

Who the fuck cares anymore dude.

Cool

Exactly! I am not hiding from any members! I told people where I lived! I posted pictures of my spot. That picture I posted was to prove my HGH grew nails faster if that is what Gh15 bases how good the HGH is. Yes Great HGH will make your nails grow fast! I was holding water! I was off-season 220lbs at that time. You have girl legs! Would you post a picture if some sick fuck put out 100,000$ on you? Honestly? I am more scared of LE then anybody. It wouldn;t matter! I could post a picture that looked better then 75% of getbig members but no matter what you would flame me! You wouoldn;t before we had a issue but now no matter if I had a almost pro level physique you would flame me. hell we flame pros on here all the time! You have a decent physique and YOU get flamed! So it dosn't matter. Like overload said why dosn't Gh15 post up a picture since he is a pro and does not sell steroids or narcotics? what is the problem? Why won't he post a picture?

Go ahead post a picture of my hands I don't care. I put that picture up because it showed how fast (REAL HGH grew nails) not that whack kigtropin or any other generic.My nails in that picture or way longer and stronger then anybody else who posted a picture, and that was only letting them grow for 5 days. Your just mad at me because everything I said was true! Your mad I wouldn't reship your HGH and you are embarrased that you claimed it was the bomb when it was bunk! You cannot even tell what good HGH is, because you have never had it! Lets see your nails grow that long in 5 days! At that time I was off-season, had water retention,plus my hands were numb and swelling from that potent HGH. I am not saying your physique is shit but overall I am way better lb for lb once I get in the 175lb area.

Overload pointed out the facts how can you argue with those facts? So everything was all good and you trusted me to remail you your 16 kits of kigtropin then when I wouldn't do it wich is also a sign that I don't sell drugs, you got all mad! When I asked how things were going friendly you told me it was great HGH(I have the PM) when it was bunk! why did you tell me it was great HGH when it was bunk? ,maybe you should of shut your mouth till you ran the bunk kigtropin longer! I am glad you have know clout or are somebody I would trust because if you were I might of bought 100 of those kits instead I asked slinpimp and waited for his opinion on the HGh since I know he could be a IFBB pro if he wanted to and he told me it was bunk! So who did I believe the little guy from hawaii or the guy who could be a IFBB pro who I trust? well I picked slinpimp and he was right and blew the lid off this scam!

After Slinpimp stepped up and told me they were fake and went public all of a sudden everybody started saying"you know what I think my kits are bunk as well" even you asshole! The guy who told me they were the bomb! don;t deny you said these bunk kits were the bomb because I have the PM. You got so many re-ships! you probably got 3 diffrent re-ships, you kept bitching to kami how all your kits were bunk even the re-ships. You evded up with so many kits 16 of them bunk but porbably 32 of them real as I know he shipped your 16 kits over at least once maybe twice from what I heard.

You should of listened to me and stuck with the brands I told you to buy nut you were on that Gh15 tip! you still are! I got the best HGH and gear! I never made any bogus referrals! I have been out of that shit for a few years but back then when alot of our members got ripped off it didn;t help having guys like you praising bunk kits because you don;t even know how to tell if your HGH is real right away! Your the type who needs a month or two till they can see some minor result or get a tiny extra pump-LOL Good HGH has drastic effects that don't take 2 months to feel or notice.

You saw what real HGH did to my nails,it also made my hands swell and feel numb! plus I got fluid retention,those are signs of real HGH. Your dick also grows a inch or two-Not kidding.

J
whitewidow
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #8417 on: February 02, 2014, 11:49:26 PM »

Narcotic dealers destroy lives for profit.

what is great is when cocky pricks like you start buying it and then also start having their brothers and sisters pitch in and we get a family of assholes flat broke and addicted to drugs and start selling their ass to old men for money.Your the asshole dealers look for. Guys like you with addictive personalitys who instead of borrowing money from theri brother or sister they get them to go in on the drugs and they all get hooked to the point they sell all their nice cothes at a vintage clothing store and sell their butts to old men in vaseline alley and sleaz balls get all the money and guys like you live on the beach in hawaii.

J
pellius
Getbig V

« Reply #8418 on: February 02, 2014, 11:57:37 PM »

Very Odd to me the moral superiority some fellas have here. Engaging in criminal practices such as buying and using gear, yet shaming anyone for buying weed or soemthing. Yeah, I see the difference between hormones and narcotics, but what do I care what another grown man does to his body Huh Who am I to judge what he can't do Huh So the real evil is narcotics.... but why not cigarrettes? Why isn't the crusade against cigarette companies, killing 500,000 a year? Or how about alcohol? Never understood this argument.  I thought the consensus with gear users is that the government should let us do with our bodies what we please. But we have this little group of gear users shaming others because they don't for the mold for how they think others should live.  By the way, this rant is all coming from a guy who has NEVER even smoked weed or done any form of narcotics, EVER.

Also I wanted to address your point about this "little" group thinking how others should live.

Don't we all do this? And is it a bad thing? Isn't there a huge thread on here criticizing people for their lack of will power and being fat? Is it wrong to discourage Shizzo from his problem with alcohol and trying to get people to stop smoking? I remember encouraging a girl friend to start working out. It changed her life for the better. I think it's a good thing and I want more people to do it and encourage them to. I am in essence telling them how I think they should live.

I'm a big believer in moral persuasion but that's quite different from passing laws. I want people to workout, not abuse recreational drugs and narcotics, eat better but I certainly don't want to pass a law requiring it.  

Telling people what you think they should do or not do, telling them how to live, is one thing. Forcing them under threat of coercion is quite another.

Of course this does not apply in the case of a parent/child relationship. You often have to force your children to behave in a certain way although even that right is now under attack.  

BTW, this is also coming from someone who also has never been drunk or high in his life.

bigmc
Getbig V

« Reply #8419 on: February 03, 2014, 01:08:39 AM »

judge you not the deeds of others

less you be judged yourselves

from the bible sums it up nicely

T
sososue
Getbig II

« Reply #8420 on: February 03, 2014, 01:23:53 AM »

BTW, this is also coming from someone who also has never been drunk or high in his life.

Thats blatantly obvious.
pellius
Getbig V

« Reply #8421 on: February 03, 2014, 01:31:24 AM »

judge you not the deeds of others

less you be judged yourselves

from the bible sums it up nicely

Well, I expect to be judged and I am judged all the time. I've actually been before a judge.

And I of course judge others. Everybody does. If someone is a murderer or pedophile, I consider that person absolute trash and deserves to burn in hell. 
bigmc
Getbig V

« Reply #8422 on: February 03, 2014, 02:33:04 AM »

Well, I expect to be judged and I am judged all the time. I've actually been before a judge.

And I of course judge others. Everybody does. If someone is a murderer or pedophile, I consider that person absolute trash and deserves to burn in hell. 

I just like the phrase bro

T
pellius
Getbig V

« Reply #8423 on: February 03, 2014, 04:53:31 AM »

I just like the phrase bro

I'm going to lay off White Widow now that Dustin has put me in my place. It's one thing to have a guy like Shitsoul who chose to become an alcoholic. In WW's case, maybe he was a drug addict before his accident. I can't be sure of that. But what I can be sure of is that he's going to be addicted to narcs/opiates for the rest of life because of his physical condition. When you consider that he is only 32 things don't look good for him as the years wear on. Hell, I'm over 20 years older than him. I can only imagine where he'll be at in 20 years.

As Dustin says, we should show some mercy. There's worse people in this world. He never scammed anybody or cheated anybody out of money. I've always back him on that to gh15.

That will be my penance here for returning to this board. Bury the hatchet on all my gh15 inspired enemies. Fortunately, that doesn't include Shitsoul.
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #8424 on: February 03, 2014, 05:11:47 AM »

I'm going to lay off White Widow now that Dustin has put me in my place. It's one thing to have a guy like Shitsoul who chose to become an alcoholic. In WW's case, maybe he was a drug addict before his accident. I can't be sure of that. But what I can be sure of is that he's going to be addicted to narcs/opiates for the rest of life because of his physical condition. When you consider that he is only 32 things don't look good for him as the years wear on. Hell, I'm over 20 years older than him. I can only imagine where he'll be at in 20 years.

As Dustin says, we should show some mercy. There's worse people in this world. He never scammed anybody or cheated anybody out of money. I've always back him on that to gh15.

That will be my penance here for returning to this board. Bury the hatch on all my gh15 inspired enemies. Fortunately, that doesn't include Shitsoul.
You are a pathetic old man.
Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337] 338 339 340   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!