Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 20, 2014, 02:49:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 340   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GH15 - Who is he? Is he a pro? Why believe him?  (Read 381723 times)
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #3900 on: March 25, 2012, 08:04:35 AM »

Pellius is a good guy.....known him for years.
Report to moderator   Logged
JOCKTHEGLIDE
Getbig IV

« Reply #3901 on: March 25, 2012, 08:53:17 AM »

LMAO,,,, Cheesy

gh15 approved
falco
Getbig V

« Reply #3902 on: March 25, 2012, 09:05:57 AM »

which you get a piece of

Today he says no but in the bible first years he was constantly menacing people of "cutting their drug supply" because he was some major drug importer in americana.
falco
Getbig V

« Reply #3903 on: March 25, 2012, 09:12:40 AM »

Hey gh15 was this movie made to honor you?

sceagacros
Getbig II

As natural as Pat Banya

« Reply #3904 on: March 25, 2012, 10:54:41 AM »

GH15

I am 38 years old

have been around the block

and can smell bullshit at 50 paces- or posts in your case

good gimmick now overdone

you had a hissy fit when you wanted to leave then came back

lets face it epidemics have left quicker

now king of hormones give us some names of people in england who will verify you. you wn't. why?cos you are a gimmick

you even KNEW where big mc was- and only got it wrong by a continent

laughable

oh and any threats you want to give to me be aware you will need to come good on them. so best you leave that alone eh.

this is the best posting ever on getbig.com

simply a poet ,, and a very truthful one,,  people hit an ag ewhen they are good judge of character,, gee38 is very smart person he is fight for whats right  ,, he CARES about other bodybuilders and lifter,, he gives a fuck

Sceagacros approved
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #3905 on: March 25, 2012, 03:57:40 PM »

LMAO,,,, Cheesy

gh15 approved
Cmon bro you got to do one of those, they are classics, and you are so good at them that many thought you where gh15, sometimes takes them several pages to realize. SELF-PROCLAIM 15 APPROVED
 Grin
bike nut
Getbig IV

Desperation is a stinky cologne

« Reply #3906 on: March 25, 2012, 04:25:46 PM »

GH15

I am 38 years old

now king of hormones give us some names of people in england who will verify you. you wn't. why?cos you are a gimmick

laughable

oh and any threats you want to give to me be aware you will need to come good on them. so best you leave that alone eh.

Good post, but very reminiscent of how Pillowtalk posted.

Not saying you are.....
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #3907 on: March 25, 2012, 07:14:17 PM »

fellas,, i will asnwer everything when im on getbig,, rememebr im a bodybuilder too...i cant be in your servcie all the time,, let me get to my sushi and answering in few seconds

gh15 approved

fallen angel
goomba420
Getbig III

It could always be worse. Positivity is key.

« Reply #3908 on: March 25, 2012, 07:19:00 PM »

who do you guys think it is :O

vince basile
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #3909 on: March 25, 2012, 07:20:39 PM »

Alot of people got burnt of kigs and they would not of bought them if it were not for GH15 as GH15 claimed they were double dosed a 10IU vial was 20IU vial. so basically a 100IU kit was 200IU kit and it was better than humatrope GH15's exact words"this is the best HGH ever to be released" "we are so blessed to have kigtropin". this went on for weeks daily kigtropinj praises by GH15! so of course people bought alot of it. and like I called it out in the beginning they started sending it with no HGH in it. I knew this would be a bait and switch scam!

I told GH15 and pellius there is no quality control and they can send the kits however they want to! and by the amount of orders they had there was no way the could complete all the orders or get enough of the high grade raws to make the kits as good as the first batch. sure enough that is what happened everybody got bunk eventually and when slin called them out as bunk all he got was talked down to by GH15 but Gh15 did try some and realized they did get fucked and got bunk HGH and he did apoligize to slin but not openly just via a PM.  

There are a few other labs he promotes that are not on the top of the food chain, they dont have tab press machines and spend hours capping raws. if they were a big UGL they could afford a tab press . as far as the kigs go the guys did get refunded with shitty HGH nothing like the kigs they were supposed to get. so in the long run these guys never got what they expected! and Gh15 did back this guy up and wish his family a merry christmas. mean while legit guys like me who was referring euroman got called dealers just because he was mad euroman was shipping top shelf gear to everybody. I never di annything but refer a great source who came through for everybody.

GH15 backed up a trashy source that scammed! there is no way Gh15 has the kind of pull to get those guys refunds! all they got were bogus replacements might the guy should of just not sent them anything as these replacements had 2-3IU of HGH in a 10IU vial. huge scam! makes you think why he promoted kigs so hard and why he did so little when everyone got scammmed yet he told me I had days till he called the DEA on me.

he took me more seriously than the kigtropin siuation because he knew he couldn't do anything about the kigtropin situation and He obviously couldn't do anything about me! and all I was doing was referring a good solid source who had legit HG gear and great HGH real eutropin HGH and vitex HGH and testovirons and infar organon sust amps. and every sigle person I referred them to this guy got their gear! Just because GH15 is getting a website means nothing! all he can do is talk bad about a scammer or make up lies about a poerson like he did with me saying I was euromans domestic guy when all I did was give a referral so guys wouldn't get burnt! believe me even his elfs PMed me and asked me for his info and they were happy with the products.

Gh15 sorry to say is poiwerless when it comes to scammers as is everybody! this is the internet your not dealing with some dude who lives in the neighborhood!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

again you running your mouth ,, the reason you are not with the sheep is because you are a remailer that didnt scam ...little source on usa grounds,, but! euroman ate your shit didnt he? i have MAJOR pull anywhere i want to have major pull ,,

and what i bring is FEARED...if not it woul not be talked about from day to night,, i just loged on to getbig and i have over 70 pms waiting DO YOU KNOW WHAT 73 PMS IS? this is simply not right to do this to me i cant answer so many pms i told you this fellas,,

inaddition!  the kigtropin operation got burnt and executed,, they still send FREE kits to top elfs to get them to sppaove gh becaue they want  a monopoly on the market and  claim they hav ethe pharma gh kigtropin once was...we shall see about it

whitewidow ...the fact nothing happened to you doesnt mean you need to run your mouth ,, i took you seriously after pm you wrote me when you swore you never scamed a soul,, this was your savior

thats where it ends...

you alwya try to keep yourself current by gh15....for you like everyone else know that moment you mention the name gh15...all eyes are pointing twards you ,, this! IS how big i am ,, this! is how much pull i have ,,

profesional muscle boarding get ready for your day in court of public opinion ...then ! if you start balonie and that menas ANY BALONIE big a will face a day with the federals pulled out EXACTLY like gymace wa spulled out from his hole ,, AND I KNOW WHERE THAT HOLE IS!

gh15 approved

fallen angel
goomba420
Getbig III

« Reply #3910 on: March 25, 2012, 07:26:04 PM »

70 pms Shocked i have 200+ on my youtube account you deluded little clown  Roll Eyes. i have 6000+ subscribers - i am more popular than you! i just realized that! does that make you angry ?
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #3911 on: March 25, 2012, 07:27:00 PM »

GH15

I am 38 years old

laughable

ask yourself this,,

is euroman active or not? he is out! for good!

is victor martinez still in americana and gettign citizenship? yes he is ...

is father of moderate autority juice blew his brains off? yes he did

did retabolil chief operation decettive got in car crush and died ? oh yes he did

was division who ran his mouth too much about man whos name shal not mention ...did he disapear into the darkness to never be hewrd from again in a serious way? yes he sure did

i never lie,, when i say something it will be fulfilled,,

when i say i am conected highly to washington dc homeland i mean exactly that ...when i say ron heris is going to be out of bodybuild i mean ! exactly that ,, when i say mike arneld will not be able to scam fellas anymore into redicoulous expenses to only give copy cats of gh15 information ...i mean exactly it ,, when i say danta team who i get daily complain about their methods of training and balobie from fellas who lost money and i can not name name YET but you saw one in the comerical promo of gh15 ...i mean exactly that!

all you need to do is follow the dots...follow them and never stop following them ,,

im bringing many down ones who deserve to be down

and finly alex...alex needs to hav etime with god he truly does ,, he think im joking with him ,, but im not

gh15 approved

fallen angel
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #3912 on: March 25, 2012, 07:29:04 PM »

the problem we are facing here is that many of the gimick are not bodybuilders,, i think i need to stop refering to them period,, there are really not  many bodybuilders among them if any,, i wil make big posting about the new approach ,, it just take too much of my time to answer balonie
gh15 approved

fallen angel
goomba420
Getbig III

« Reply #3913 on: March 25, 2012, 07:31:24 PM »

when i say i am conected highly to washington dc homeland i mean exactly that ...when i say ron heris is going to be out of bodybuild i mean ! exactly that ,, when i say mike arneld will not be able to scam fellas anymore into redicoulous expenses to only give copy cats of gh15 information ...i mean exactly it ,, when i say danta team who i get daily complain about their methods of training and balobie from fellas who lost money and i can not name name YET but you saw one in the comerical promo of gh15 ...i mean exactly that!

Sender: gh15@safe-mail.com
Recipient: jsawer@nsa.gov , dcamwell@fbi.gov

i need favor ,,

thesef ellas talk bad abotu kigtropin and many other tpo chefs,, it is CRIME in my eye and as you knwo ...i am always right ,,

bust his door down for me ,, i cannot have thsi balonie on getbig boarding ,, yaron avidan does not desrve balonie ,,

do this and i gicve 5 kits free nordic hgh ,,

gh15 approved
Nirvana
Getbig V

Maggot Filled Ass.

« Reply #3914 on: March 25, 2012, 07:33:33 PM »

6 days for website to come up

Chew Tobacco.
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #3915 on: March 25, 2012, 07:36:01 PM »

6 days for website to come up

no!,, i said repetedly that one of my techinical elfs in europe old yugoslavia went missing in action ...others took his place,, the gh15 media will come up soon but if its nto ready on march31 to my satisfection it wont go on until it is ,, it wil be shorty though,, make sure! you follow the bible,, so stupid posting like this dont happen again ,,

i put out everything needed to be known never hide a thing

gh15 approved

fallen angel
Nirvana
Getbig V

Maggot Filled Ass.

« Reply #3916 on: March 25, 2012, 07:46:40 PM »

no!,, i said repetedly that one of my techinical elfs in europe old yugoslavia went missing in action ...others took his place,, the gh15 media will come up soon but if its nto ready on march31 to my satisfection it wont go on until it is ,, it wil be shorty though,, make sure! you follow the bible,, so stupid posting like this dont happen again ,,

i put out everything needed to be known never hide a thing

gh15 approved
a friend of mine can build you a professional website over night.  no global, world wide effort needed.

so is april 2nd a fair extension?

now don't get me wrong i still hope for the webiste and gh15's mission to be accomplished but you gotta expect plenty of mutinys with all the promises and then excuses. "god" needs to get his shit together

Chew Tobacco.
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #3917 on: March 25, 2012, 07:49:59 PM »

a friend of mine can build you a professional website over night.  no global, world wide effort needed.

so is april 2nd a fair extension?

now don't get me wrong i still hope for the webiste and gh15's mission to be accomplished but you gotta expect plenty of mutinys with all the promises and then excuses. "god" needs to get his shit together

you dont get it huh?

a fella who work for me GOT SHOT IN EUROPE ! ! ! this is how much bgi i am this is how importent what i bring is ,, it has nothing to do with how fast the ebsite is up or the forum it haas to do with WHATS ON IT ,, you are talking million of dollars ,,

i repeat once again the gh15 media wil come ,, sadly some felals are going down in real life,, and i truly sensrly mean it ,, go down VIA THE GOVERMENT the way its alwyas been ...i sugest you test me ,, i sugest the ones who dont belivee test me ,, im very very angry to what wass done to ron avidan mainly and ofcourse my elf who got shot is nothing comparing to what someone will get in return

gh15 approved

fallen angel
Nirvana
Getbig V

Maggot Filled Ass.

« Reply #3918 on: March 25, 2012, 07:52:55 PM »

you dont get it huh?

a fella who work for me GOT SHOT IN EUROPE ! ! ! this is how much bgi i am this is how importent what i bring is ,, it has nothing to do with how fast the ebsite is up or the forum it haas to do with WHATS ON IT ,, you are talking million of dollars ,,

i repeat once again the gh15 media wil come ,, sadly some felals are going down in real life,, and i truly sensrly mean it ,, go down VIA THE GOVERMENT the way its alwyas been ...i sugest you test me ,, i sugest the ones who dont belivee test me ,, im very very angry to what wass done to ron avidan mainly and ofcourse my elf who got shot is nothing comparing to what someone will get in return

gh15 approved
Make it happen.

Chew Tobacco.
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #3919 on: March 25, 2012, 07:54:38 PM »

Make it happen.

it is hapening,, it wil come very soon ,, you talk here about few weeks ,, it is all acording to plan with litltle delay ,, they had to find new server to host ,, had to go through some problems ,, but its all coming ,,

the forum which is very very importent coming very soon

gh15 approved

fallen angel
theheman
Getbig III

Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas

« Reply #3920 on: March 25, 2012, 07:56:19 PM »

vince basile
Vince wasn't a top Olympic competitor in the 90's when the competition was tough.  I personally have always said gh15's got to be Gunter Schlierkamp.
sky02316
Time Out
Getbig II

« Reply #3921 on: March 25, 2012, 08:18:54 PM »

gh15 identity?

he has none
Fallsview
Getbig IV

Mr. Mike Thompson RV 2014

« Reply #3922 on: March 25, 2012, 08:24:00 PM »

Everyone knows that GH15 is not really a person.  He is a computer generated "thing" that is chuck full of steroid information programed by all steroid guru's past and present.  Sort of like Max.

* GH15.jpg (255.76 KB, 940x705 - viewed 617 times.)
sync pulse
Getbig IV

« Reply #3923 on: March 25, 2012, 08:41:48 PM »

* 15.jpg (82.01 KB, 853x459 - viewed 492 times.)
sceagacros
Getbig II

As natural as Pat Banya

« Reply #3924 on: March 25, 2012, 10:19:19 PM »

It's always sad when talent doesn't know how to retire in it's prime. Reading the current drivel the "kids" behind the GH15 account randomly crap out; is like watching Dick Clark struggle painfully through another new years eve count down....
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 340   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!