Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 31, 2014, 01:06:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 337   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GH15 - Who is he? Is he a pro? Why believe him?  (Read 312696 times)
gh15
Getbig V

angels

View Profile
« Reply #3825 on: March 25, 2012, 03:06:56 AM »

GH15

I have not posted because you won't provide any real people to back you up- just internet persona's. its there for all to see

also whoever is posting now has gone off script in 24 hours

from 'its karma'

to 'if you see me you will die'

its clear by the language and grammar used that this gimmick is on a rota of multiple users.

the people who followed you into kigs never did get money back didthey- you avoided this point I made- if you are high up the food chain you could do that. you aren't. its that simple.

if you are ever in the UK pleae let me know- I guarantee if I meet you I won't be staring death in the eyes at all.

over to you boss.

the reason you wont post is becaue you dont know 3what you are talking about.... if you knew you woulld not talk the rubish you do ,, i told you to look for the answers ...ther answerwes are there...you can simply pm palius ..tell him ,, ask him

WHAT HAPPENED TO AUTORY JUICE FATHER...

is this close enough home for you ? check on it

gh15 approved
Report to moderator   Logged

fallen angel
bigmc
Getbig V

The Y board are the GET BIG ELITE

View Profile
« Reply #3826 on: March 25, 2012, 03:12:09 AM »

the reason you wont post is becaue you dont know 3what you are talking about.... if you knew you woulld not talk the rubish you do ,, i told you to look for the answers ...ther answerwes are there...you can simply pm palius ..tell him ,, ask him

WHAT HAPPENED TO AUTORY JUICE FATHER...

is this close enough home for you ? check on it

gh15 approved

so the only people that can back you up are your band of merry elfs

that kiss your ass no matter what

fuck off stupid

T
CalvinH
Getbig V

Free Foozle!

View Profile
« Reply #3827 on: March 25, 2012, 03:12:17 AM »

People get scammed and cheated routinely by corrupt sources. They've been doing it for decades now. And there's really nothing you can do about. You try to complain, speak up, warn others and you get banned. Now we have a voice. And we will have a stronger voice when gh15's website is up. People are getting stuff tested. OLM locks the thread with the testing but now people go to PMs and other sites. Still, it's not 100% free speech. G&O is the closes thing we have but now Arnold Jr. usurps the moderators on this board and moves the threads to his board so he can censor, lock or delete. I wonder how he would like it if the mods on this board or other boards started moving his threads to their board. I mean, is his douche bag thread really steroid related? Shouldn't a mod on the general discussion board be able to move it there where it belongs? He complains that we put gear threads here because we can "get away" with more. That's what he considers free speech. "Getting away" with speaking the truth. And the ironic part is, I consider Arnold Jr. and White Widow more of the good guys in this game. The don't come even close to the filt on the other boards. White Widow will go out of his way for you if he feels you've been wronged and there's something he can do about it. Arnold Jr. isn't going to scam or cheat anybody ever.  

How many people really know what goes on behind the scenes in the bodybuilding world? They think it's like Arnold, Franco, Zane play guitar singing on the beach, riding the waves, eating a pound of ground beef at fire house, and having lots of sex -- with women!

When I think of the amount of money I've spent on balonie supplements going back to when I was 12 years old using money I earned having a paper route swallowing 20 liver tabs at a time. Forcing down that Bob Hoffman protein shakes and drinking those Weider weight gain sugar shakes at $20/jug when it probably cost him 50 cents to make.

Believing the liars and filts that  I could be just like them if I just bought and swallowed those amino acid pills. That if I did HIT, or Doggcrap, or SuperSlow, or FST, or West Side... and make sure I have my PWO shake of whey isolate and high glycemic carbs within the 20-30 minutes post work out anabolic window or all is lost.

Believe it or not there are still some people that want to make the world a better place. They believe that it matters in this world whether or not you are a good person or a bad person and that there will come a day of reckoning when all your deeds will be weighed and measured. That you want to be on the side of good and fight the scambags, the low lifes and the filts.

This is what I believe we are doing. This is what I believe gh15 is doing. He has sinned, he has lied, he was scambag, he has fallen, and his day of reckoning will one day come. It's never too late to redeem yourself.

I really don't understand the hostility and opposition to gh15 unless you are part of the scambag or filt, or in the case of guys like Jaime and bigmc, who really have nothing going on in their life. No higher purpose. Just stewing in their nothingness -- your generation nothingness -- that it just brings out your jealousy and spite. That you belong to nothing. Believe in nothing. Stand for nothing. Are part of nothing.  

bigmc, Jamie, falco, thinks it's a sign of weakness that people want to join together in a cause they believe in and that will make the lives of others better. gh15 has captured the imagination of hundreds of thousands. Jaimie, bigmc and falco will deny it while at the same time start threads about gh15 and follow him around and posts in all his threads telling him, and trying to convince themselves, that he doesn't matter. People listen to gh15. On one of the other boards someone asked why all this talk about kigs all of sudden. He never heard of the brand. Someone simply replied that a "certain internet guru" gave it his blessing. The rest of the board knew who he was talking about. And just as he gives his blessings he can also give out curses. And we will soon know who the cursed ones are. No deletions, no censoring, no funny euphemisms like "strange", "nordy", "homer simpson." The names will be declared openly. Guys will know that IP's Grey tops are balonie, Kami is a crook, Emin better watch himself.

Nobody makes a difference by  themselves. Reagan and Thatcher didn't bring the Soviet Union to their knees by themselves. The Tea Party gained power because people with shared values banded together for a common cause. The idea that it is a sign of weakness, that it denigrates a human being, because they support someone who for so long stood alone fighting for a cause that he believes in. These are not thinking people. These are very shallow, vapid, hollow souls that have a visceral hatred for those that stand for something in life and are willing to fight for it.  

So what's in it for me? I believe that it matters, it matters a lot, if you are a good person or a bad person. And not just in this world. I believe that the good are rewarded and the bad are punished. If I did not believe this then life would be meaningless. It is much harder to be a good person than a bad person and if it doesn't matter in the end -- why bother? If a Hitler or a Father Damien share the same ultimate faith then why bother? Just live for yourself. Just be a nothing. Just be a bigmc.  

I think you're still getting scammed.

...do you even weigh 150lb's yet Huh Smiley
bigmc
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #3828 on: March 25, 2012, 03:18:39 AM »

I think you're still getting scammed.

...do you even weigh 150lb's yet Huh Smiley

pellius thinks he is owning me by typing 500 word tear driven meltdowns

he will probably discuss it over his dinner date with vince basille

T
gh15
Getbig V

angels

View Profile
« Reply #3829 on: March 25, 2012, 03:20:01 AM »

so the only people that can back you up are your band of merry elfs

that kiss your ass no matter what

fuck off stupid

ill fuck and cum in your ass hole how about that?

no! ,, many can prove what i say ,, just go to boaring on the internet involving bodybuilding,, not everyone is my elf...you wil get it confirmed,, trust me when i say my storys are VERY REAL ,, this should be enough to send chill down your back ...but as i said ....its alex who is the one who wil pay ...rest of gimicks or whever many of them are him ...i dotn care for....im out of here moment my website and forum start since my pupils wil haev home ,, i will let ron avidan know the reason i left...then! you will see him getting mad for real in what you gimicks did to his boarding,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel
CalvinH
Getbig V

Free Foozle!

View Profile
« Reply #3830 on: March 25, 2012, 03:27:21 AM »

pellius thinks he is owning me by typing 500 word tear drivem meltdowns

Sometimes I think his posts should come with Cliff notes.
bigmc
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #3831 on: March 25, 2012, 03:40:12 AM »

ill fuck and cum in your ass hole how about that?

no! ,, many can prove what i say ,, just go to boaring on the internet involving bodybuilding,, not everyone is my elf...you wil get it confirmed,, trust me when i say my storys are VERY REAL ,, this should be enough to send chill down your back ...but as i said ....its alex who is the one who wil pay ...rest of gimicks or whever many of them are him ...i dotn care for....im out of here moment my website and forum start since my pupils wil haev home ,, i will let ron avidan know the reason i left...then! you will see him getting mad for real in what you gimicks did to his boarding,,

gh15 approved

pretty gay

do your elves know you are grooming them

T
gee38
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #3832 on: March 25, 2012, 04:00:51 AM »

so again

the only info you can give is about 'internet names'

not people in the real world

thats all the information I need thanks.

whoever is signing up to this shite is getting taken for a prick. good luck.

now gh15 i am in the UK- can you point me in the direction of real people here who will know you oh god of hormones................ ....... course you can't.

now getting people the kigs money back- why couldnt you?? you swerve this a lot. why?

gh15
Getbig V

angels

View Profile
« Reply #3833 on: March 25, 2012, 05:20:40 AM »

so again

the only info you can give is about 'internet names'

not people in the real world

thats all the information I need thanks.

whoever is signing up to this shite is getting taken for a prick. good luck.

now gh15 i am in the UK- can you point me in the direction of real people here who will know you oh god of hormones................ ....... course you can't.

now getting people the kigs money back- why couldnt you?? you swerve this a lot. why?

i burnt the operation ,, executed them ,, im not merry popins who need to give you your money beack since you decided to go and buy milion kits,, many got fucked including elfs..

you are a kid,, a kid with no knowlegde of any serious bodybuild....fellas like you ruined getbig.com

this place became a children play ground,, and for that boardings will pay dearly ,, just open eyes and face what about to come ,,

you can not maintain your own boarding when activly ruined another...what come on a diff boarding ...the gh15 boarding is HELL OVER EARTH ,, with private information with complete names ,, you wanted it ...you got it

gh15 approved

fallen angel
Benny B
Time Out
Getbig V

Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3834 on: March 25, 2012, 05:26:33 AM »

pellius thinks he is owning me by typing 500 word tear driven meltdowns

That's "pellius" for you...55 year old, broke ass, racist pin cushion that looks like a bloated stuffed sausage with a Chernobyl tan.  Tongue

!
gh15
Getbig V

angels

View Profile
« Reply #3835 on: March 25, 2012, 05:32:33 AM »

no palius is fine...he is shreded on a regular basis in age 50+

the real teror arab crazy maniacs that need to be gone is that alex ,, that sociopathic individual need to be a goner,, now this is not like no one said it in past and coudnt find him and that sociopath alex made excuses......i am not no one i dont give him the chance to get away ,, that alex fella is done,,remember what i tell you and in few years when you come to me with WHY GH15 WHY ...rememebr what  isaid here,, he will end up lik ethe rest of the mother fuckers who got ruined,, check around you will find out i dont lie in the end of the day

gh15 approved

fallen angel
whitewidow
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #3836 on: March 25, 2012, 06:01:54 AM »

Alot of people got burnt of kigs and they would not of bought them if it were not for GH15 as GH15 claimed they were double dosed a 10IU vial was 20IU vial. so basically a 100IU kit was 200IU kit and it was better than humatrope GH15's exact words"this is the best HGH ever to be released" "we are so blessed to have kigtropin". this went on for weeks daily kigtropinj praises by GH15! so of course people bought alot of it. and like I called it out in the beginning they started sending it with no HGH in it. I knew this would be a bait and switch scam!

I told GH15 and pellius there is no quality control and they can send the kits however they want to! and by the amount of orders they had there was no way the could complete all the orders or get enough of the high grade raws to make the kits as good as the first batch. sure enough that is what happened everybody got bunk eventually and when slin called them out as bunk all he got was talked down to by GH15 but Gh15 did try some and realized they did get fucked and got bunk HGH and he did apoligize to slin but not openly just via a PM.  

There are a few other labs he promotes that are not on the top of the food chain, they dont have tab press machines and spend hours capping raws. if they were a big UGL they could afford a tab press . as far as the kigs go the guys did get refunded with shitty HGH nothing like the kigs they were supposed to get. so in the long run these guys never got what they expected! and Gh15 did back this guy up and wish his family a merry christmas. mean while legit guys like me who was referring euroman got called dealers just because he was mad euroman was shipping top shelf gear to everybody. I never di annything but refer a great source who came through for everybody.

GH15 backed up a trashy source that scammed! there is no way Gh15 has the kind of pull to get those guys refunds! all they got were bogus replacements might the guy should of just not sent them anything as these replacements had 2-3IU of HGH in a 10IU vial. huge scam! makes you think why he promoted kigs so hard and why he did so little when everyone got scammmed yet he told me I had days till he called the DEA on me.

he took me more seriously than the kigtropin siuation because he knew he couldn't do anything about the kigtropin situation and He obviously couldn't do anything about me! and all I was doing was referring a good solid source who had legit HG gear and great HGH real eutropin HGH and vitex HGH and testovirons and infar organon sust amps. and every sigle person I referred them to this guy got their gear! Just because GH15 is getting a website means nothing! all he can do is talk bad about a scammer or make up lies about a poerson like he did with me saying I was euromans domestic guy when all I did was give a referral so guys wouldn't get burnt! believe me even his elfs PMed me and asked me for his info and they were happy with the products.

Gh15 sorry to say is poiwerless when it comes to scammers as is everybody! this is the internet your not dealing with some dude who lives in the neighborhood!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

J
gee38
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #3837 on: March 25, 2012, 06:32:03 AM »

GH15

I am 38 years old

have been around the block

and can smell bullshit at 50 paces- or posts in your case

good gimmick now overdone

you had a hissy fit when you wanted to leave then came back

lets face it epidemics have left quicker

now king of hormones give us some names of people in england who will verify you. you wn't. why?cos you are a gimmick

you even KNEW where big mc was- and only got it wrong by a continent

laughable

oh and any threats you want to give to me be aware you will need to come good on them. so best you leave that alone eh.
bigmc
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #3838 on: March 25, 2012, 06:53:13 AM »

Alot of people got burnt of kigs and they would not of bought them if it were not for GH15 as GH15 claimed they were double dosed a 10IU vial was 20IU vial. so basically a 100IU kit was 200IU kit and it was better than humatrope GH15's exact words"this is the best HGH ever to be released" "we are so blessed to have kigtropin". this went on for weeks daily kigtropinj praises by GH15! so of course people bought alot of it. and like I called it out in the beginning they started sending it with no HGH in it. I knew this would be a bait and switch scam!

I told GH15 and pellius there is no quality control and they can send the kits however they want to! and by the amount of orders they had there was no way the could complete all the orders or get enough of the high grade raws to make the kits as good as the first batch. sure enough that is what happened everybody got bunk eventually and when slin called them out as bunk all he got was talked down to by GH15 but Gh15 did try some and realized they did get fucked and got bunk HGH and he did apoligize to slin but not openly just via a PM.  

There are a few other labs he promotes that are not on the top of the food chain, they dont have tab press machines and spend hours capping raws. if they were a big UGL they could afford a tab press . as far as the kigs go the guys did get refunded with shitty HGH nothing like the kigs they were supposed to get. so in the long run these guys never got what they expected! and Gh15 did back this guy up and wish his family a merry christmas. mean while legit guys like me who was referring euroman got called dealers just because he was mad euroman was shipping top shelf gear to everybody. I never di annything but refer a great source who came through for everybody.

GH15 backed up a trashy source that scammed! there is no way Gh15 has the kind of pull to get those guys refunds! all they got were bogus replacements might the guy should of just not sent them anything as these replacements had 2-3IU of HGH in a 10IU vial. huge scam! makes you think why he promoted kigs so hard and why he did so little when everyone got scammmed yet he told me I had days till he called the DEA on me.

he took me more seriously than the kigtropin siuation because he knew he couldn't do anything about the kigtropin situation and He obviously couldn't do anything about me! and all I was doing was referring a good solid source who had legit HG gear and great HGH real eutropin HGH and vitex HGH and testovirons and infar organon sust amps. and every sigle person I referred them to this guy got their gear! Just because GH15 is getting a website means nothing! all he can do is talk bad about a scammer or make up lies about a poerson like he did with me saying I was euromans domestic guy when all I did was give a referral so guys wouldn't get burnt! believe me even his elfs PMed me and asked me for his info and they were happy with the products.

Gh15 sorry to say is poiwerless when it comes to scammers as is everybody! this is the internet your not dealing with some dude who lives in the neighborhood!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

great post

gh15 is fucking with people with this god shit

but his arrogance cost people alot of money

T
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

View Profile
« Reply #3839 on: March 25, 2012, 07:55:24 AM »

I like pellius, but he's all fucked up over this gh15 thing. He would be elf 3 that I would converse with,  and whiel I think his heart is in the right place, his mind has slipped and he's following blindly without thought. Sad

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #3840 on: March 25, 2012, 08:04:35 AM »

Pellius is a good guy.....known him for years.
JOCKTHEGLIDE
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #3841 on: March 25, 2012, 08:53:17 AM »

LMAO,,,, Cheesy

gh15 approved
falco
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #3842 on: March 25, 2012, 09:05:57 AM »

which you get a piece of

Today he says no but in the bible first years he was constantly menacing people of "cutting their drug supply" because he was some major drug importer in americana.
falco
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #3843 on: March 25, 2012, 09:12:40 AM »

Hey gh15 was this movie made to honor you?

sceagacros
Getbig II

As natural as Pat Banya

View Profile
« Reply #3844 on: March 25, 2012, 10:54:41 AM »

GH15

I am 38 years old

now king of hormones give us some names of people in england who will verify you. you wn't. why?cos you are a gimmick

laughable

oh and any threats you want to give to me be aware you will need to come good on them. so best you leave that alone eh.

this is the best posting ever on getbig.com

simply a poet ,, and a very truthful one,,  people hit an ag ewhen they are good judge of character,, gee38 is very smart person he is fight for whats right  ,, he CARES about other bodybuilders and lifter,, he gives a fuck

Sceagacros approved
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

View Profile
« Reply #3845 on: March 25, 2012, 03:57:40 PM »

LMAO,,,, Cheesy

gh15 approved
Cmon bro you got to do one of those, they are classics, and you are so good at them that many thought you where gh15, sometimes takes them several pages to realize. SELF-PROCLAIM 15 APPROVED
 Grin
bike nut
Getbig IV

Desperation is a stinky cologne

View Profile
« Reply #3846 on: March 25, 2012, 04:25:46 PM »

GH15

I am 38 years old

laughable

Good post, but very reminiscent of how Pillowtalk posted.

Not saying you are.....
gh15
Getbig V

angels

View Profile
« Reply #3847 on: March 25, 2012, 07:14:17 PM »

fellas,, i will asnwer everything when im on getbig,, rememebr im a bodybuilder too...i cant be in your servcie all the time,, let me get to my sushi and answering in few seconds

gh15 approved

fallen angel
goomba420
Getbig III

It could always be worse. Positivity is key.

View Profile
« Reply #3848 on: March 25, 2012, 07:19:00 PM »

who do you guys think it is :O

vince basile
gh15
Getbig V

angels

View Profile
« Reply #3849 on: March 25, 2012, 07:20:39 PM »

again you running your mouth ,, the reason you are not with the sheep is because you are a remailer that didnt scam ...little source on usa grounds,, but! euroman ate your shit didnt he? i have MAJOR pull anywhere i want to have major pull ,,

and what i bring is FEARED...if not it woul not be talked about from day to night,, i just loged on to getbig and i have over 70 pms waiting DO YOU KNOW WHAT 73 PMS IS? this is simply not right to do this to me i cant answer so many pms i told you this fellas,,

inaddition!  the kigtropin operation got burnt and executed,, they still send FREE kits to top elfs to get them to sppaove gh becaue they want  a monopoly on the market and  claim they hav ethe pharma gh kigtropin once was...we shall see about it

whitewidow ...the fact nothing happened to you doesnt mean you need to run your mouth ,, i took you seriously after pm you wrote me when you swore you never scamed a soul,, this was your savior

thats where it ends...

you alwya try to keep yourself current by gh15....for you like everyone else know that moment you mention the name gh15...all eyes are pointing twards you ,, this! IS how big i am ,, this! is how much pull i have ,,

profesional muscle boarding get ready for your day in court of public opinion ...then ! if you start balonie and that menas ANY BALONIE big a will face a day with the federals pulled out EXACTLY like gymace wa spulled out from his hole ,, AND I KNOW WHERE THAT HOLE IS!

gh15 approved

fallen angel
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 337   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!