Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 25, 2014, 04:07:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 337   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GH15 - Who is he? Is he a pro? Why believe him?  (Read 350705 times)
whitewidow
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #4350 on: November 24, 2012, 09:39:12 AM »

You have incomplete information, and also, are terrible at deductive reasoning. AKA, Logic. It's understandable that the ABOVE is what you've come up with for an explanation.

Very simply put, there was a product that in terms of results, decimated other products that were 10x the price. Of course, any who tried it can tell you how ridiculous the stuff was. But, as in many cases with black market dealings, the raw ran out and the supplier started scamming. The only thing gh15 has done since then is test every gh he can and give his verdict. And his verdict for over 4 months has been DON'T buy Kigs or any generics because he hasn't found any with consistency. Just LAST NIGHT a top mod got a new batch of Kigs and we were privately discussing the veracity of the product. Turns out it's probably OK, underdosed gh generic stuff, but not what the superstar Freaktropin was when it was at it's peak. So you won't see anything about this, because it happens in private, to protect people from bad product. If gh15 wanted to scam, he'd still be pushing kigs since half you fuckwits don't know what's working or not at any point in time.

That paragraph was too long for you, I know.

GH15 said it himself I called out the kig scam before anybody! my question is why did he say" I have never done this before but I am going to give Kami a second chance" then after that he started have people pimping kamis kigs again? I would of threw him to the curve and labelled him a scam artist wich I did and made a stickey not to buy from Kami. Gh15 went did not and thought Kami deserved a second chance! after all the people he scammed-LOL. alot of his own elfs got scammed! why would he give him a second chance if something was not in it for him? in the end he actually gave kami 4 chances! when there is somebody like PP and homer simpson why would he need Kami?

he scammed over a hundred thousand easy! maybe 2hundred thousand maybe half a million world wide! why would GH15 give such a shitbag a second/3rd/4th chance with PP and Homer around? does not make sense unless he had someething coming his way! You of course want to believe something diffrent! but the truth hurts! he had something going with Kami!

even had bigher post a picture in the steroid section here and make sure he mentioned kami had new kigs and they were good! the thread was a sales add! I took it down immediately! but what do you know people started ordering again and kami laughed his ass off to the bank again and so did Gh15-IMO. Sure after 4 scam runs he is going to stop before everybody starts thinking he is in on it. But if you know this game GH15 had something going on with Kami either he got free kits or cash.
Report to moderator   Logged

J
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #4351 on: November 24, 2012, 09:47:03 AM »

I still have friends here. I was here a long time. I stop in from time to time to defend gh15 because he deserves it.

Here's the thing: Getbig was always fun entertainment and at one time the greatest time waster there was. Fantastic entertainment! I sent so many people here to read and lurk just because the atmosphere was hilarious.

gh15 dot org, on the other hand, actually improves me as a bodybuilder and student of the cult. I'm pushing light heavy this year competition weight at 5'3", something I'd never think would happen years ago.

I loved this place once, so many characters. I don't have as much time for entertainment during the day anymore. I have 3 businesses and a 7 week old and I'm prepping 15 people for spring shows and competing myself.

Any of you who actually bodybuild should check out our board. The rest, I totally understand why you're here, it's NOT a bodybuilding website, it's entertainment!
Let's be honest Rearden, we've busted each others balls but you've always been a solid guy,  but your opinion on this is extremely skewed since you do in fact make money by being on that site. By all accounts you provide the best info you can and you are legit so I won't bust your balls over it. But it does show that you have a monetary gain to be made by defending gh15 and the scams they run.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
whitewidow
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #4352 on: November 24, 2012, 09:52:03 AM »

If GH15 is so rich why couldn't he afford to pay the 5grand for bighers dog?
for christ sakes he has 3 castles and millions of dollars! why would he cyber-beg? GH15 has done alot of cyber-begging! I have seen GH15 and he did bodybuild but he is not really even a amateur level bodybuilder! derek anthony knows who GH15 is as well. He callled him a pathetic loser years ago! he said he is special ed!

J
gracie bjj
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #4353 on: November 24, 2012, 10:27:33 AM »

that used to be the way,,,,

yes it was, i remember in the 80,s at my gym u could ask someone u knew n u would have your (LEGIT)stuff in about 30 minutes or less, no shady shit involved at all back then. bought my first cycle of ceba-geigy d-bols that way back in 82

R
bigmc
Getbig V

The Y board are the GET BIG ELITE

« Reply #4354 on: November 24, 2012, 11:17:51 AM »

Wut?

You have to be kidding.

Good idea, pay 4x the price and get it from a guy who the cops watch, oh and he gets it from ARL or some shit lab and it's all test and underdosed with huge PIP.

LOL.

ORRRR you can get human grade amps for $20 ea.

thanks for proving you have an agenda

i wonder why you promote buying online  Roll Eyes

T
sceagacros
Getbig II

As natural as Pat Banya

« Reply #4355 on: November 24, 2012, 01:32:26 PM »

derek anthony knows who GH15 is as well. He callled him a pathetic loser years ago! he said he is special ed!

This. are people STILL believing differently? Oh well, when everything is said and done I think Jason (better known these days as "GH15" ) will make a mistake on his board (he made MANY here for those who were paying attention) and once an official "elf" (lol) truly realizes that they have been following a gyno ridden, perma bulker with absolutely no personal experience with any of this ; Stern will take his (thier) money and disappear. He will of course resurface "GH15" was just to lucrative not to try something similar under a different identity...
Rearden Metal
Competitors II
Getbig V

Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.

« Reply #4356 on: November 24, 2012, 02:15:22 PM »

The point is that it's blatantly obvious 15 is in on the scam, look how he reacts every time the scam gets sussed, people start coming forward saying they got bunk,  he then calls them every name under the sun, after the 1st scam we all know that these things are not 100% reliable(if they were ever any good at all)... so why so hostile when someone comes forward and says they got bunk, it's not like he hasn't heard of bunk kigs before...

Why would someone keep defending something so fervidly when they know it has a history of f@cking up, unless they have a vested interest

The thing that kept people buying them was him and his chronies telling everyone that they are some sort of magic potion...when in reality they were getting sh1t.

Stuff like what you said above, people turning into beasts within days....its utter BS, GH does not work like that. I have never seen anyone even look significantly different after days on pharma GH let alone turn into beasts.

I can appreciate that my words have to be weighed with that in mind, but I'd like to think the decade of solid character I've shown would earn me some credibility.

I'd never run a scam on anyone. Ever. And if I thought gh15 was, I'd disassociate myself.

As for gh, I gained 7 lbs in 7 days and got leaner the first week I took generics. Shit worked fast on me.

And what I've seen Kigs do to my friend... I immediately ordered 20 and had pro card dreams. They worked FAST  and NOTHING LIKE any FDA gh I've seen either

bigmc
Getbig V

« Reply #4357 on: November 25, 2012, 02:19:42 AM »

I can appreciate that my words have to be weighed with that in mind, but I'd like to think the decade of solid character I've shown would earn me some credibility.

I'd never run a scam on anyone. Ever. And if I thought gh15 was, I'd disassociate myself.

As for gh, I gained 7 lbs in 7 days and got leaner the first week I took generics. Shit worked fast on me.

And what I've seen Kigs do to my friend... I immediately ordered 20 and had pro card dreams. They worked FAST  and NOTHING LIKE any FDA gh I've seen either

kigs are a myth

what ever was in them can obviously not be produced for 200 dollars

its a classic bait and switch

if you cant see that you are blind

T
Rearden Metal
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #4358 on: November 25, 2012, 06:42:26 AM »

kigs are a myth

what ever was in them can obviously not be produced for 200 dollars

its a classic bait and switch

if you cant see that you are blind

Nobody "we" knew set the price. "We" didn't bait and switch anyone.

Now that that's clear, I agree with your above statement.
bigmc
Getbig V

« Reply #4359 on: November 25, 2012, 07:10:04 AM »

i never claimed you knew who set the price

i imagine the good ones were sold as a loss leader to set up the bait before the switch

if they are as claimed they could probably sell them for 500 a pop and people would still buy them

it was probably a fluke which is why they tried to duplicate it by putting insulin in one of the batches

T
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #4360 on: November 25, 2012, 08:49:01 AM »

How can you be sure your business associates weren't in on it?

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #4361 on: November 25, 2012, 01:41:25 PM »

I never understood why Ron let gh15 stay on this board anyway...he was obviously a fraud and a drug dealer..unless,,,gh15 is Ron???
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #4362 on: November 25, 2012, 04:13:15 PM »

I never understood why Ron let gh15 stay on thsi board anyway...he was obviously a fraud and a drug dealer..unless,,,gh15 is Ron???
That's insane to even think Ron could be gh15.
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #4363 on: November 25, 2012, 04:14:28 PM »

That's insane to even think Ron could be gh15.

it would be extremely funny though..Ron making money off of fake Kigs Smiley
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #4364 on: November 25, 2012, 04:18:23 PM »

it would be extremely funny though..Ron making money off of fake Kigs Smiley
It would be stupid I think. 
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #4365 on: November 25, 2012, 04:23:15 PM »

par for the course at GetBig
hazbin
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #4366 on: November 25, 2012, 04:58:38 PM »

I never understood why Ron let gh15 stay on this board anyway...he was obviously a fraud and a drug dealer..unless,,,gh15 is Ron???

i doubt it, but the they have power over him.    any time something comes out that may be to much info on 15 the mods delete it.   and

when they were reporting getbig to anonymous stating this board sold drugs, nothing was done.
Shockwave
Getbig V

Decepticons! Scramble!

« Reply #4367 on: November 25, 2012, 04:59:34 PM »

i doubt it, but the they have power over him.    any time something comes out that may be to much info on 15 the mods delete it.   and

when they were reporting getbig to anonymous stating this board sold drugs, nothing was done.
Maybe Ron lets it go on for the lulz?
hazbin
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #4368 on: November 25, 2012, 05:02:57 PM »

ya, that's probably it.
Shockwave
Getbig V

Decepticons! Scramble!

« Reply #4369 on: November 25, 2012, 05:05:25 PM »

ya, that's probably it.
Well, nothing came from the anonymous shit, so it wouldn't surprise me. Unless he's worried that they (gh15 and his morons) may be able to hack getbig and fuck it up somehow. It's got to be a pain in the ass to constantly fix his site when it was fucked up those couple times.
Rearden Metal
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #4370 on: November 26, 2012, 08:12:30 AM »

How can you be sure your business associates weren't in on it?

Because they're not stupid, and it's a stupid business model. My associates have rampant opportunity to cash in on several fronts, yet take the time to assess pro's and con's of each matter privately before acting.
Rearden Metal
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #4371 on: November 26, 2012, 08:13:48 AM »

i never claimed you knew who set the price

i imagine the good ones were sold as a loss leader to set up the bait before the switch

if they are as claimed they could probably sell them for 500 a pop and people would still buy them

it was probably a fluke which is why they tried to duplicate it by putting insulin in one of the batches

You got all of that exactly right. Now replace gh15 with "chinese assholes" and you have the culprit.
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

« Reply #4372 on: November 26, 2012, 08:14:32 AM »

Who is this Special Ed fella?
Kwon_2
Getbig V

SCHOME

« Reply #4373 on: November 26, 2012, 08:18:31 AM »

Jason Stern Gh15?

Improbable, it was Khofo all along!
CalvinH
Getbig V

Are you talking to me? Walk on home boy.

« Reply #4374 on: November 26, 2012, 08:45:17 AM »

Yup,brings attention to his board.
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 337   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!