Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 19, 2014, 05:01:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 340   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GH15 - Who is he? Is he a pro? Why believe him?  (Read 381414 times)
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #4425 on: November 25, 2012, 04:23:15 PM »

par for the course at GetBig
Report to moderator   Logged
hazbin
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #4426 on: November 25, 2012, 04:58:38 PM »

I never understood why Ron let gh15 stay on this board anyway...he was obviously a fraud and a drug dealer..unless,,,gh15 is Ron???

i doubt it, but the they have power over him.    any time something comes out that may be to much info on 15 the mods delete it.   and

when they were reporting getbig to anonymous stating this board sold drugs, nothing was done.
Shockwave
Getbig V

Decepticons! Scramble!

« Reply #4427 on: November 25, 2012, 04:59:34 PM »

i doubt it, but the they have power over him.    any time something comes out that may be to much info on 15 the mods delete it.   and

when they were reporting getbig to anonymous stating this board sold drugs, nothing was done.
Maybe Ron lets it go on for the lulz?
hazbin
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #4428 on: November 25, 2012, 05:02:57 PM »

ya, that's probably it.
Shockwave
Getbig V

Decepticons! Scramble!

« Reply #4429 on: November 25, 2012, 05:05:25 PM »

ya, that's probably it.
Well, nothing came from the anonymous shit, so it wouldn't surprise me. Unless he's worried that they (gh15 and his morons) may be able to hack getbig and fuck it up somehow. It's got to be a pain in the ass to constantly fix his site when it was fucked up those couple times.
Rearden Metal
Competitors II
Getbig V

Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.

« Reply #4430 on: November 26, 2012, 08:12:30 AM »

How can you be sure your business associates weren't in on it?

Because they're not stupid, and it's a stupid business model. My associates have rampant opportunity to cash in on several fronts, yet take the time to assess pro's and con's of each matter privately before acting.
Rearden Metal
Competitors II
Getbig V

Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.

« Reply #4431 on: November 26, 2012, 08:13:48 AM »

i never claimed you knew who set the price

i imagine the good ones were sold as a loss leader to set up the bait before the switch

if they are as claimed they could probably sell them for 500 a pop and people would still buy them

it was probably a fluke which is why they tried to duplicate it by putting insulin in one of the batches

You got all of that exactly right. Now replace gh15 with "chinese assholes" and you have the culprit.
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

« Reply #4432 on: November 26, 2012, 08:14:32 AM »

Who is this Special Ed fella?
Kwon_2
Getbig V

I'M DRINK EARL GAY TEA

« Reply #4433 on: November 26, 2012, 08:18:31 AM »

Jason Stern Gh15?

Improbable, it was Khofo all along!
CalvinH
Getbig V

I'm mister heat miser, I'm mister 101

« Reply #4434 on: November 26, 2012, 08:45:17 AM »

Yup,brings attention to his board.
bigmc
Getbig V

« Reply #4435 on: November 26, 2012, 11:33:32 AM »

You got all of that exactly right. Now replace gh15 with "chinese assholes" and you have the culprit.

ok

but why does he continue to push them so hard

all that is happening is that people on his board are still buying them looking for the magic vials
that dont exist

he should just say fuck it and move on

T
a_ahmed
Getbig V

Team Nasser

« Reply #4436 on: December 07, 2012, 05:30:21 PM »

There I said it.
irishdave
Getbig IV

6'5" 240lbs - Bród na nGael - Erin go Brath

« Reply #4437 on: December 07, 2012, 05:38:47 PM »

Well, I guess that's that then
a_ahmed
Getbig V

Team Nasser

« Reply #4438 on: December 07, 2012, 05:41:34 PM »

yup it's settled.
Alex23
Getbig IV

Rely on knowledge.

« Reply #4439 on: December 07, 2012, 05:58:14 PM »

Next.

®
anabolichalo
Getbig V

VP Ronnie Coleman fan club EMEA

« Reply #4440 on: December 30, 2012, 03:17:58 PM »

the one where a fictional character is living the dream because he's a steroid user and whores like him
TrueBB93
Getbig III

« Reply #4441 on: December 30, 2012, 05:14:25 PM »

I have a better story:

there once was a lonely little boy. this lonely little boy beged his mother to  buy him a computer. Finally she gave into his begging and felt sorry for him. shortly after setting up his new computer, he found the internet and became addicted to a certain website named Getbig.com. He loved the fourms and decided to make an account, after much thought and deliberation he deicded to call him Anabolichalo, now he spends atleast 12 hours a day posting.

----part 2 comming shortly----

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
TrueGrit
Getbig V

Big dude...all the way big dude.

« Reply #4442 on: December 30, 2012, 05:18:41 PM »

Has to be magikusar...

O
anabolichalo
Getbig V

VP Ronnie Coleman fan club EMEA

« Reply #4443 on: December 30, 2012, 05:19:09 PM »

i will tell you exactly why felas take hormone ,,

bank of americana ,, 3 pm in the afternoon ,, inbetween lizzy the local stripper just entering the bank with tight shirt ,, short shorts that show thick feminine juicey legs attached to bubble juicy asshole,,lizzy is on her cell phone wearing her sun glases on her eyes or on forhead,, lizzy run inside dont look at any fella with her high heel slutty open toe shoes or with her flip flops,, in any case lizee has her bubble butt and perky pointy tits all tight and juicy wiht an all american abused doll look in her innocent...eyes,,

when this lizze runnin into bank and stand there half naked and tlak on cell phone she see jimmy the local town drunk ,, she see rodny the hard working fella who his wife cheat on him ,, she see richard the 20 year old 160lb kid that jack off to her in night and try to stare her down so he remember what she wear....she talk on her phone like she own the world ,, no one is around but her and her phone and her sunglasses....

but thennnnnn

thennnnnn

the door to the bank of americana open ....and in the genetaicly gifter....born with muscle ,, anthonio ,, anthonio has a nice 220lb 6% that look like 250 lb 6% on a nice 5'11 frame and ofcourse he is not havifn a huge gut yet since nto abuser for many year of insulina.....

suddenly lizzy has a silence awkwadcy when anthonio open that bank door,,,he enter inside and think only interms of doing his thing,, yes he see the whore but he has whores like that lal dya long that are chemicaly attracted to him,,

so now lizzy see something she wants,, lizzy can not get it ,, she strart talking about how she need to work out her fat ass..to the other whore on the other sided of cell phone,, al in line to the teller....anthonio dont care,, lizzy has to say something now because she is THE stripper ,,she is half naked and hse has bubble juice butt and her tits has the perfect tiny nipples on nicely inclined titona fat tissue,, so lizzy says it like americano typical whore,,

what lizzy say?

she say

it looks like you need to work out! ha ha she even have the fake americano smile and the i will fuck you later if you talk to me for a second type of look ,,

and the story begin because anthonio is well....on lots of hormones and is not serious bodybuild...

THIS! is why most fellas do hormones my friend,,
dj181
Getbig V

stimulate-recover-grow

« Reply #4444 on: December 30, 2012, 05:28:35 PM »

Has to be magikusar...

whoever it is, i'm convinced that he is a souless individual

quite possibly borderline sociopathic Cheesy
gym**rat
Getbig IV

Rim me!

« Reply #4445 on: December 30, 2012, 05:34:36 PM »

This guy is not very creative either. You would think as many threads as he starts at least one would be interesting. But every one of them is as boring as it gets. Sure sign that he is between the ages of 12-15.
slate
Getbig IV

« Reply #4446 on: December 30, 2012, 06:34:57 PM »

what scares me is that the little prick only has 2K posts to show for all this effort

shit. even trying this hard it takes forever to build up a post count
AlphaMaleDawg
Getbig IV

Certified D-Bag

« Reply #4447 on: December 30, 2012, 06:46:48 PM »

i will tell you exactly why felas take hormone ,,

bank of americana ,, 3 pm in the afternoon ,, inbetween lizzy the local stripper just entering the bank with tight shirt ,, short shorts that show thick feminine juicey legs attached to bubble juicy asshole,,lizzy is on her cell phone wearing her sun glases on her eyes or on forhead,, lizzy run inside dont look at any fella with her high heel slutty open toe shoes or with her flip flops,, in any case lizee has her bubble butt and perky pointy tits all tight and juicy wiht an all american abused doll look in her innocent...eyes,,

when this lizze runnin into bank and stand there half naked and tlak on cell phone she see jimmy the local town drunk ,, she see rodny the hard working fella who his wife cheat on him ,, she see richard the 20 year old 160lb kid that jack off to her in night and try to stare her down so he remember what she wear....she talk on her phone like she own the world ,, no one is around but her and her phone and her sunglasses....

but thennnnnn

thennnnnn

the door to the bank of americana open ....and in the genetaicly gifter....born with muscle ,, anthonio ,, anthonio has a nice 220lb 6% that look like 250 lb 6% on a nice 5'11 frame and ofcourse he is not havifn a huge gut yet since nto abuser for many year of insulina.....

suddenly lizzy has a silence awkwadcy when anthonio open that bank door,,,he enter inside and think only interms of doing his thing,, yes he see the whore but he has whores like that lal dya long that are chemicaly attracted to him,,

so now lizzy see something she wants,, lizzy can not get it ,, she strart talking about how she need to work out her fat ass..to the other whore on the other sided of cell phone,, al in line to the teller....anthonio dont care,, lizzy has to say something now because she is THE stripper ,,she is half naked and hse has bubble juice butt and her tits has the perfect tiny nipples on nicely inclined titona fat tissue,, so lizzy says it like americano typical whore,,

what lizzy say?

she say

it looks like you need to work out! ha ha she even have the fake americano smile and the i will fuck you later if you talk to me for a second type of look ,,

and the story begin because anthonio is well....on lots of hormones and is not serious bodybuild...

THIS! is why most fellas do hormones my friend,,

I used to love it when he posted stuff like that
gym**rat
Getbig IV

Rim me!

« Reply #4448 on: December 30, 2012, 06:54:25 PM »

what scares me is that the little prick only has 2K posts to show for all this effort

shit. even trying this hard it takes forever to build up a post count

I wouldn't sweat that, you could submit one post with a pic of a turd floating in a toilet and it would beat out all his 2k posts combined.  Grin
el numero uno
Getbig V

stock trader

« Reply #4449 on: December 30, 2012, 08:10:56 PM »

Yep, I think the same.
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 340   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!