Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 02, 2014, 02:23:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 337   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GH15 - Who is he? Is he a pro? Why believe him?  (Read 328272 times)
WillGrant
Getbig V

Ron is Watching

« Reply #4550 on: January 28, 2013, 08:08:48 PM »

Looks like Tbombz

Report to moderator   Logged
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #4551 on: January 28, 2013, 08:17:32 PM »

Looks like Tbombz

delts and quads look great,,,strange otherwise,,,

$
WillGrant
Getbig V

Ron is Watching

« Reply #4552 on: January 28, 2013, 08:23:34 PM »

delts and quads look great,,,strange otherwise,,,
What do you think of this guy's socks ?

njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #4553 on: January 28, 2013, 08:31:23 PM »

What do you think of this guy's socks ?

he has great build thats all i could say no hating,,,on stage he flattens a bit but he's got great look,,,

$
Van_Bilderass
Getbig V

"Don't Try"

« Reply #4554 on: January 28, 2013, 08:31:42 PM »

abs look all the way weird

Just a little umbilical hernia. Otherwise looks good to me.
WillGrant
Getbig V

Ron is Watching

« Reply #4555 on: January 28, 2013, 08:38:19 PM »

he has great build thats all i could say no hating,,,on stage he flattens a bit but he's got great look,,,
So his socks are no go ? - I was being a dick btw  Cheesy Smiley
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #4556 on: January 28, 2013, 08:41:58 PM »

So his socks are no go ? - I was being a dick btw  Cheesy Smiley
u don't wear black socks almost naked on a cold wood floor with strangers taking of a pic of u at 3pct bodyfat  Grin....

$
bigmc
Getbig V

The Y board are the GET BIG ELITE

« Reply #4557 on: January 29, 2013, 12:46:42 AM »

I am glad that we have all settled down and can speak peaceably about these matters in an adult manner. So in the light of higher thinking I would like to share the folllowing:

gh 15 = Kigtropin...FAIL

BUT:

gh 15 = LEGIT KIGTROPIN = it doesnt exist

gh 15 = GREAT fame after getbig = youtube views 86 real member 200 = fail

gh 15 = Everything WhiteWidow wished that he could be yet couldn't (aka Tito Jackson  Wink )= god

gh 15 =  Leader of tens of thou sands of REAL bodybuilders = 200 real members = fail

gh 15 = Invincible = god i.e. Omnipotent Lion of Judah = you are a delusional idiot with no perspective of real life

Do you doubt this? Do you not think this is true?

Then try to bring him down! Oh wait...you already did.  Embarrassed And you failed. Why? Because gh 15 always wins in the end.

He has done all of this without visiting this barren place even once since he abandoned it. (Tumbleweed rolls by in the distance...)

In closing:
gh 15 is a second rate gimmick that scams gullible young idiots in the history of bodybuilding because he ran a steroid board the lives of other bodybuilders werent changed even slightly!!

So please stop your nonsense and log into your gh 15.org account, and continue reading, learning, and DOING, for you are indeed lucky (like all of his pupils) to have him among us willing to do this great, unmerited service.

fixed it for you fat lad

T
whitewidow
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #4558 on: January 29, 2013, 04:43:22 AM »

I am glad that we have all settled down and can speak peaceably about these matters in an adult manner. So in the light of higher thinking I would like to share the folllowing:

gh 15 = Kigtropin...FAIL

BUT:

gh 15 = LEGIT KIGTROPIN = god aka Savior of bodybuilding

gh 15 = GREAT fame after getbig = god aka Micheal Jackson of bodybuilding

gh 15 = Everything WhiteWidow wished that he could be yet couldn't (aka Tito Jackson  Wink )= god

gh 15 =  Leader of tens of thou sands of REAL bodybuilders = god aka The Deliverer aka Moses from the land of Egypt (IP)

gh 15 = Invincible = god i.e. Omnipotent Lion of Judah

Do you doubt this? Do you not think this is true?

Then try to bring him down! Oh wait...you already did.  Embarrassed And you failed. Why? Because gh 15 always wins in the end.

He has done all of this without visiting this barren place even once since he abandoned it. (Tumbleweed rolls by in the distance...)

In closing:
gh 15 is the most successful bodybuilder in the history of bodybuilding because he changed the lives of other bodybuilders for the better!!

So please stop your nonsense and log into your gh 15.org account, and continue reading, learning, and DOING, for you are indeed lucky (like all of his pupils) to have him among us willing to do this great, unmerited service.

LOL- The last person I want to be is Gh15! Hell if you say Gh15 is michael jackson and I am tito Jackson that is cool with me! michael jacson was one sick fuck plus he is dead! Tito is still out there getting paid royaltys and pounding pussy!

J
whitewidow
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #4559 on: January 29, 2013, 04:48:29 AM »

Lol @ chaos 'for entertainment purposes'. I dont use that, I just mean what I say  Cheesy

Bigmc and WW together holding hands have destroyed this board. And they didnt even get shit for it from the members who left, they just left and never came back

Lol, why is this going to kigs again, lol? you twats dont have a thread allready dedicated to that? go write in there about that.

Bigmc COULD be a nice guy but sadly isnt. WW is just cold and calculated and uses people for his own merit, bigmc included. Sad to see but what can a person do

LOL @ WW being proud of living in a windowstained, rug-pissed-on place. I bet the rug tied that place together man!

LOL- show me pictures of my windows and rug. I own a carpt steam cleaner jackass! stop hating on me because I have money and a nice place to live! You still live with your mommy and daddy!

J
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #4560 on: January 29, 2013, 08:45:37 AM »

Lol @ posting a pic of your carpet cleaner!!! Grin

@ BustedAss...one could ask you the same question.. shooting massive amounts of steroids to have the body of the average surfer. Lol

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
anabolichalo
Getbig V

TEAM HEATH OFFICIAL

« Reply #4561 on: January 29, 2013, 12:46:13 PM »

with all respect i dont understand how someone can be dedicated to bodybuilding, use a lot of bodybuilding drugs and just look like a fat hairy bastards without even arms or traps

is this a joke

again i'm not trying to start shit i'm just honestly bafffled
bigmc
Getbig V

« Reply #4562 on: January 29, 2013, 12:59:47 PM »

with all respect i dont understand how someone can be dedicated to bodybuilding, use a lot of bodybuilding drugs and just look like a fat hairy bastards without even arms or traps

is this a joke

again i'm not trying to start shit i'm just honestly bafffled

on 2.4 grams a week according to the vid

maybe he has just started training

T
bigmc
Getbig V

« Reply #4563 on: January 29, 2013, 01:08:52 PM »

its just been confirmed that gh 15 is posting on this board as dre23

i pmd that account and within minutes gh 15 had started a sticky on his board calling me a steroid dealer

gh 15 = total clown

T
Twaddle
Getbig IV

« Reply #4564 on: January 29, 2013, 01:37:35 PM »

i pmd that account and within minutes gh 15 had started a sticky on his board calling me a steroid dealer

gh 15 = total clown

dre23 is Andre "Tilt" Henry.  Are you saying GH51 is Henry, or are you saying he hacked Henry's account?

dre23
Time Out
Getbig II

« Reply #4565 on: January 29, 2013, 01:39:14 PM »

gh 15 = total clown

Yes, I did too see that gh 15 openly declared you to be a drug dealer. But THIS you can be sure of my MC Hammer friend...I am not he. The moderators on this very site know that I am not gh 15...trust me, they have already checked and looked into this very idea. Although if I was him, it would be a day of celebration among the liars and filth in this cult. But alas, once again you have failed and can't decide who gh 15 is. Why don't we start picking names from a hat??

So now gh 15 is dre23...a BLACK powerlifter?! Hmmm...o  k   Roll Eyes

I know that it truly frustrates you deep within your souls, it destroys you at your very core, and causes you to become highly irritated which makes your lies increase ten-fold! The agony of not knowing.

I thought gh 15 was from Florida or was it New York? Oh wait, no, now he comes from the deep jungles of Africa? Which continent shall we go to next?  Roll Eyes Maybe he's from Australia...Hugh Jackman?! YES! gh 15 is Wolverine!!
chaos
Getbig V

« Reply #4566 on: January 29, 2013, 01:43:30 PM »

Yes, I did too see that gh 15 openly declared you to be a drug dealer. But THIS you can be sure of my MC Hammer friend...I am not he. The moderators on this very site know that I am not gh 15...trust me, they have already checked and looked into this very idea. Although if I was him, it would be a day of celebration among the liars and filth in this cult. But alas, once again you have failed and can't decide who gh 15 is. Why don't we start picking names from a hat??

I know that it truly frustrates you deep within your souls, it destroys you at your very core, and causes you to become highly irritated which makes your lies increase ten-fold! The agony of not knowing.

I thought gh 15 was from Florida or was it New York? Oh wait, no, now he comes from the deep jungles of Africa? Which continent shall we go to next?  Roll Eyes Maybe he's from Australia...Hugh Jackman?! YES! gh 15 is Wolverine!!
Pretty well established gh15 is several people in different time zones.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Twaddle
Getbig IV

« Reply #4567 on: January 29, 2013, 01:45:31 PM »

Pretty well established gh15 is several people in different time zones.

An enigma? 
gh420
Getbig II

GH15 is an asshole.

« Reply #4568 on: January 29, 2013, 01:45:58 PM »

gh 15 is a cock sucker
chaos
Getbig V

« Reply #4569 on: January 29, 2013, 01:48:29 PM »

An enigma? 
A small group of con artists that took over an account that had good intentions by the originator.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
bigmc
Getbig V

« Reply #4570 on: January 29, 2013, 01:49:33 PM »

who gets under whos skin

every time i point out the kigs scam

he starts a stickie about me either threatening my kids or the latest calling me a drug dealer

bit rich coming from the man behind a source board

i own his mind tubby

and we both know he has your password

T
ChristopherA
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #4571 on: January 29, 2013, 06:29:06 PM »

I am so tired of hearing about fucking kigs. Holy fuckshit it's so annoying
Ha I text my buddy the other day if I hear any more about kigs and tren, I'm gonna puke. That board is a joke and yes, feel free to destroy me for even being a member. Bigmc that's your que. First Nordic was a god and Thanks were good gh. Then generics were absolute shit and if you didnt have pharma gh dont even go to the gym. Now he calls fda gh "balonie" and only the magic kigs are good. Give him credit he sells the dream to kids and guys everywhere with shitty genetics, who are lazy, and dont want to diet. Take gh and tren and that's all it takes. Yes allot of the members there have good builds and are good guys but there a fuckload that look like NOTHING and they take grams of shit! Once they get the magic kigs they will start looking better though. Oh shit, the kigs cost $4000 a week? Oh well, might as well quit lifting. That would actually be a decent board for talking shop on AAS and gh if.....gh15 wasnt fucking there! His goal is about outing the "filt" but he sensors or bans anyone he doesnt like. I'm sure it will come out soon that I work for IP and that's why I'm saying all this LOL! As a wise old getbigger no longer with us used to say, "Fuck that noise"
chaos
Getbig V

« Reply #4572 on: January 29, 2013, 06:35:34 PM »

Reeves was a wise man.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
AlphaMaleDawg
Getbig IV

Certified D-Bag

« Reply #4573 on: January 29, 2013, 07:04:54 PM »

Ha I text my buddy the other day if I hear any more about kigs and tren, I'm gonna puke. That board is a joke and yes, feel free to destroy me for even being a member. Bigmc that's your que. First Nordic was a god and Thanks were good gh. Then generics were absolute shit and if you didnt have pharma gh dont even go to the gym. Now he calls fda gh "balonie" and only the magic kigs are good. Give him credit he sells the dream to kids and guys everywhere with shitty genetics, who are lazy, and dont want to diet. Take gh and tren and that's all it takes. Yes allot of the members there have good builds and are good guys but there a fuckload that look like NOTHING and they take grams of shit! Once they get the magic kigs they will start looking better though. Oh shit, the kigs cost $4000 a week? Oh well, might as well quit lifting. That would actually be a decent board for talking shop on AAS and gh if.....gh15 wasnt fucking there! His goal is about outing the "filt" but he sensors or bans anyone he doesnt like. I'm sure it will come out soon that I work for IP and that's why I'm saying all this LOL! As a wise old getbigger no longer with us used to say, "Fuck that noise"

This is why it is truly mind blowing to me that there are still a lot of people who actually think he is a pro. He changes his mind every month. Not to mention his first posts ever, he said tren wasn't that important. Then all of a sudden he swore by it, and when posed the question about why he changed his mind, he said it was because he wanted to hide the truth at first, which clearly makes no sense

I have trained my mind to forget everything he ever said about steroids and bodybuilding. the "every pro uses 200-300iu slin per day" thing was the last straw

He lost about 75% of people who backed him over the past year, myself being one of them. It just stopped being fun. Most members now migrated from the bb.com misc. The misc language is everywhere on that site and it never was on getbig
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #4574 on: January 29, 2013, 07:15:28 PM »

This is why it is truly mind blowing to me that there are still a lot of people who actually think he is a pro. He changes his mind every month. Not to mention his first posts ever, he said tren wasn't that important. Then all of a sudden he swore by it, and when posed the question about why he changed his mind, he said it was because he wanted to hide the truth at first, which clearly makes no sense

I have trained my mind to forget everything he ever said about steroids and bodybuilding. the "every pro uses 200-300iu slin per day" thing was the last straw

He lost about 75% of people who backed him over the past year, myself being one of them. It just stopped being fun. Most members now migrated from the bb.com misc. The misc language is everywhere on that site and it never was on getbig
good u came back here,,u have no agenda amen,,,

$
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 337   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!