Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 18, 2014, 04:27:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 340   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GH15 - Who is he? Is he a pro? Why believe him?  (Read 381314 times)
bigmc
Getbig V

« Reply #4600 on: January 28, 2013, 12:06:37 PM »

I agree 100%

Pls see the OP of this thread and who it is and for what reason and what the reactions are. Not reacting would not be kind and responsible

Action and reaction and not equal

I have better things to do

wishing you all the best in your endeavours in real life

bye
Report to moderator   Logged

T
bigmc
Getbig V

« Reply #4601 on: January 28, 2013, 12:10:45 PM »

lol is there anything BESIDES real life?

pc and internet is in twilight zone?

very kind of you, thank you  Kiss

this is escapism

somewhere to put your brain in neutral and fuck about

i genuinely wouldnt wish bad on anyone off of this forum

its a virtual battle ground nothing more nothing less

T
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #4602 on: January 28, 2013, 12:55:25 PM »

this is escapism

somewhere to put your brain in neutral and fuck about

i genuinely wouldnt wish bad on anyone off of this forum

its a virtual battle ground nothing more nothing less
X2

Except that one guy, that guy is a dick!! Angry

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
4thAD
Getbig II

« Reply #4603 on: January 28, 2013, 01:37:58 PM »

Wow you guys just turned into a big bunch of pussies, WTF

This was just starting to get good.
AlphaMaleDawg
Getbig IV

Certified D-Bag

« Reply #4604 on: January 28, 2013, 02:03:58 PM »

All BS aside, Ken's a cool guy and bustinass is awesome too. If it weren't for the mob mentality between the boards, I honestly think everyone would get along. Nothing's more stupid than "board wars" and shit like that.

Too many stupid conspiracy theories about how random forum members are scammers who work for steroid/hgh companies. It's all baseless accusations without proof. Posting pics of drug stacks and apartments means jack shit. I believe none of the nonsense and hope no one seriously gets hurt from any of this fabricated crap.
chaos
Getbig V

« Reply #4605 on: January 28, 2013, 02:29:54 PM »

Too many stupid conspiracy theories about how random forum members are scammers who work for steroid/hgh companies. It's all baseless accusations without proof. Posting pics of drug stacks and apartments means jack shit. I believe none of the nonsense and hope no one seriously gets hurt from any of this fabricated crap.
Epic rationality.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

« Reply #4606 on: January 28, 2013, 02:52:21 PM »

Wow you guys just turned into a big bunch of pussies, WTF

This was just starting to get good.

the test injections started to wear off.
dre23
Time Out
Getbig II

« Reply #4607 on: January 28, 2013, 07:04:31 PM »

I am glad that we have all settled down and can speak peaceably about these matters in an adult manner. So in the light of higher thinking I would like to share the folllowing:

gh 15 = Kigtropin...FAIL

BUT:

gh 15 = LEGIT KIGTROPIN = god aka Savior of bodybuilding

gh 15 = GREAT fame after getbig = god aka Micheal Jackson of bodybuilding

gh 15 = Everything WhiteWidow wished that he could be yet couldn't (aka Tito Jackson  Wink )= god

gh 15 =  Leader of tens of thou sands of REAL bodybuilders = god aka The Deliverer aka Moses from the land of Egypt (IP)

gh 15 = Invincible = god i.e. Omnipotent Lion of Judah

Do you doubt this? Do you not think this is true?

Then try to bring him down! Oh wait...you already did.  Embarrassed And you failed. Why? Because gh 15 always wins in the end.

He has done all of this without visiting this barren place even once since he abandoned it. (Tumbleweed rolls by in the distance...)

In closing:
gh 15 is the most successful bodybuilder in the history of bodybuilding because he changed the lives of other bodybuilders for the better!!

So please stop your nonsense and log into your gh 15.org account, and continue reading, learning, and DOING, for you are indeed lucky (like all of his pupils) to have him among us willing to do this great, unmerited service.
chaos
Getbig V

« Reply #4608 on: January 28, 2013, 07:06:13 PM »

I am glad that we have all settled down and can speak peaceably about these matters in an adult manner. So in the light of higher thinking I would like to share the folllowing:

gh 15 = Kigtropin...FAIL

BUT:

gh 15 = Everything WhiteWidow wished that he could be yet couldn't (aka Tito Jackson  Wink )= god

gh 15 =  Leader of tens of thou sands of REAL bodybuilders = god aka The Deliverer aka Moses from the land of Egypt (IP)

Then try to bring him down! Oh wait...you already did.  Embarrassed And you failed. Why? Because gh 15 always wins in the end.

He has done all of this without visiting this barren place even once since he abandoned it. (Tumbleweed rolls by in the distance...)

In closing:
gh 15 is the most successful bodybuilder in the history of bodybuilding because he changed the lives of other bodybuilders for the better!!

So please stop your nonsense and log into your gh 15.org account, and continue reading, learning, and DOING, for you are indeed lucky (like all of his pupils) to have him among us willing to do this great, unmerited service.
TL:DR:FY

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Jovo
Getbig III

Getbig !

« Reply #4609 on: January 28, 2013, 07:41:32 PM »

haha, seems alot of people in this thread have sore kneens,  won't  name names
WillGrant
Getbig V

Ron is Watching

« Reply #4610 on: January 28, 2013, 08:08:48 PM »

Looks like Tbombz

njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #4611 on: January 28, 2013, 08:17:32 PM »

Looks like Tbombz

delts and quads look great,,,strange otherwise,,,

$
WillGrant
Getbig V

Ron is Watching

« Reply #4612 on: January 28, 2013, 08:23:34 PM »

delts and quads look great,,,strange otherwise,,,
What do you think of this guy's socks ?

njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #4613 on: January 28, 2013, 08:31:23 PM »

What do you think of this guy's socks ?

he has great build thats all i could say no hating,,,on stage he flattens a bit but he's got great look,,,

$
Van_Bilderass
Getbig V

"Don't Try"

« Reply #4614 on: January 28, 2013, 08:31:42 PM »

abs look all the way weird

Just a little umbilical hernia. Otherwise looks good to me.
WillGrant
Getbig V

Ron is Watching

« Reply #4615 on: January 28, 2013, 08:38:19 PM »

he has great build thats all i could say no hating,,,on stage he flattens a bit but he's got great look,,,
So his socks are no go ? - I was being a dick btw  Cheesy Smiley
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #4616 on: January 28, 2013, 08:41:58 PM »

So his socks are no go ? - I was being a dick btw  Cheesy Smiley
u don't wear black socks almost naked on a cold wood floor with strangers taking of a pic of u at 3pct bodyfat  Grin....

$
bigmc
Getbig V

« Reply #4617 on: January 29, 2013, 12:46:42 AM »

gh 15 = Kigtropin...FAIL

BUT:

gh 15 = LEGIT KIGTROPIN = it doesnt exist

gh 15 = GREAT fame after getbig = youtube views 86 real member 200 = fail

gh 15 =  Leader of tens of thou sands of REAL bodybuilders = 200 real members = fail

gh 15 = Invincible = god i.e. Omnipotent Lion of Judah = you are a delusional idiot with no perspective of real life

In closing:
gh 15 is a second rate gimmick that scams gullible young idiots in the history of bodybuilding because he ran a steroid board the lives of other bodybuilders werent changed even slightly!!

fixed it for you fat lad

T
whitewidow
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #4618 on: January 29, 2013, 04:43:22 AM »

gh 15 = Kigtropin...FAIL

BUT:

In closing:

LOL- The last person I want to be is Gh15! Hell if you say Gh15 is michael jackson and I am tito Jackson that is cool with me! michael jacson was one sick fuck plus he is dead! Tito is still out there getting paid royaltys and pounding pussy!

J
whitewidow
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #4619 on: January 29, 2013, 04:48:29 AM »

Lol @ chaos 'for entertainment purposes'. I dont use that, I just mean what I say  Cheesy

Bigmc and WW together holding hands have destroyed this board. And they didnt even get shit for it from the members who left, they just left and never came back

Lol, why is this going to kigs again, lol? you twats dont have a thread allready dedicated to that? go write in there about that.

Bigmc COULD be a nice guy but sadly isnt. WW is just cold and calculated and uses people for his own merit, bigmc included. Sad to see but what can a person do

LOL @ WW being proud of living in a windowstained, rug-pissed-on place. I bet the rug tied that place together man!

LOL- show me pictures of my windows and rug. I own a carpt steam cleaner jackass! stop hating on me because I have money and a nice place to live! You still live with your mommy and daddy!

J
chaos
Getbig V

« Reply #4620 on: January 29, 2013, 08:45:37 AM »

Lol @ posting a pic of your carpet cleaner!!! Grin

@ BustedAss...one could ask you the same question.. shooting massive amounts of steroids to have the body of the average surfer. Lol

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
anabolichalo
Getbig V

VP Ronnie Coleman fan club EMEA

« Reply #4621 on: January 29, 2013, 12:46:13 PM »

with all respect i dont understand how someone can be dedicated to bodybuilding, use a lot of bodybuilding drugs and just look like a fat hairy bastards without even arms or traps

is this a joke

again i'm not trying to start shit i'm just honestly bafffled
bigmc
Getbig V

« Reply #4622 on: January 29, 2013, 12:59:47 PM »

with all respect i dont understand how someone can be dedicated to bodybuilding, use a lot of bodybuilding drugs and just look like a fat hairy bastards without even arms or traps

is this a joke

again i'm not trying to start shit i'm just honestly bafffled

on 2.4 grams a week according to the vid

maybe he has just started training

T
bigmc
Getbig V

« Reply #4623 on: January 29, 2013, 01:08:52 PM »

its just been confirmed that gh 15 is posting on this board as dre23

i pmd that account and within minutes gh 15 had started a sticky on his board calling me a steroid dealer

gh 15 = total clown

T
Twaddle
Getbig IV

« Reply #4624 on: January 29, 2013, 01:37:35 PM »

its just been confirmed that gh 15 is posting on this board as dre23

i pmd that account and within minutes gh 15 had started a sticky on his board calling me a steroid dealer

gh 15 = total clown

dre23 is Andre "Tilt" Henry.  Are you saying GH51 is Henry, or are you saying he hacked Henry's account?

Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 340   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!