Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 15, 2018, 05:13:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 324 325 [326] 327 328 ... 437   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GH15 - Who is he? Is he a pro? Why believe him?  (Read 738308 times)
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #8125 on: January 30, 2014, 05:25:22 PM »

I'm glad you're back, Wes.
Thanks bro,me too!  Smiley
Report to moderator   Logged
King Shizzo
Getbig V

Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

« Reply #8126 on: January 30, 2014, 05:31:34 PM »

This is the most heated thread in Getbig history. Anyone who has posted in this thread takes Getbig way too seriously.

Time to take a step back folks.

Drugs are serious bidness.
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #8127 on: January 30, 2014, 05:33:37 PM »

This is the most heated thread in Getbig history. Anyone who has posted in this thread takes Getbig way too seriously.

Time to take a step back folks.

Drugs are serious bidness.
It`s a bodybuilding related thing.....you wouldn`t understand. 
King Shizzo
Getbig V

« Reply #8128 on: January 30, 2014, 05:38:01 PM »

It`s a bodybuilding related thing.....you wouldn`t understand. 
You lift weights from point A to point B ( credit to Groink)

Acting like children is a bodybuilding thing? Talking about espionage, hits on family members, elves, Jedis, bunk kigs........

Sounds like a bunch of nerds with a bicep vein.
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #8129 on: January 30, 2014, 05:43:54 PM »

You lift weights from point A to point B ( credit to Groink)

Acting like children is a bodybuilding thing? Talking about espionage, hits on family members, elves, Jedis, bunk kigs........

Sounds like a bunch of nerds with a bicep vein.
I`ve been using the Point-A to Point B referance for eons now,just like Groink.

Bicep Vein Of Peace  Wink
King Shizzo
Getbig V

« Reply #8130 on: January 30, 2014, 05:45:42 PM »

I`ve been using the Point-A to Point B referance for eons now,just like Groink.

Bicep Vein Of Peace  Wink
Carry on gentlemen  Wink. This thread is alot like religion. No winners, lots of butthurt.

It is entertaining though. That is always the point.
Vince B
Competitors
Getbig V

Who did you beat?

« Reply #8131 on: January 30, 2014, 05:54:56 PM »

Pellius seems like a lost soul. He is one of those rare true believers who is slow to make up his mind but when he does it is a commitment. Well, we all know he had an agenda that gh15 looked after....drugs for an ageing guy. So he became an elf and even moderator. We wondered, wtf is Pellius doing? Now we know. It made no sense for any intelligent person to follow that character. After all these years one fact remains that smears the whole gh15 side show. Why in such a small cult as advanced bodybuilding would a guru need to remain anonymous? Answer: he isn't who he claims to be. The truth would end the charade. Nothing else makes sense.

So Pellius does a character assassination of gh15 right here on Getbig for all to see. This surely is an 'et tu, Brute' all over again. The chump, stooge and patsy became so disillusioned that he cast the guru aside. Well, Pellius retains his integrity and that is more important that the identity of anonymous flotsam.
King Shizzo
Getbig V

« Reply #8132 on: January 30, 2014, 05:59:13 PM »

Pellius seems like a lost soul. He is one of those rare true believers who is slow to make up his mind but when he does it is a commitment. Well, we all know he had an agenda that gh15 looked after....drugs for an ageing guy. So he became an elf and even moderator. We wondered, wtf is Pellius doing? Now we know. It made no sense for any intelligent person to follow that character. After all these years one fact remains that smears the whole gh15 side show. Why in such a small cult as advanced bodybuilding would a guru need to remain anonymous? Answer: he isn't who he claims to be. The truth would end the charade. Nothing else makes sense.

So Pellius does a character assassination of gh15 right here on Getbig for all to see. This surely is an 'et tu, Brute' all over again. The chump, stooge and patsy became so disillusioned that he cast the guru aside. Well, Pellius retains his integrity and that is more important that the identity of anonymous flotsam.

Pellius looks like a fool now. I don't care how eloquent he words his diatribes.

You guys can like that human raisin all you want. He has always been an opportunist.
hazbin
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #8133 on: January 30, 2014, 06:10:25 PM »

Keyser Soze.

who would win a fight between Keyser Soze and Tyler Durden??
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #8134 on: January 30, 2014, 06:35:58 PM »

who would win a fight between Keyser Soze and Tyler Durden??
Good question.  Cheesy
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #8135 on: January 30, 2014, 06:38:00 PM »

Pellius looks like a fool now. I don't care how eloquent he words his diatribes.

You guys can like that human raisin all you want. He has always been an opportunist.
Watch your mouth convict.   Angry
King Shizzo
Getbig V

« Reply #8136 on: January 30, 2014, 06:41:05 PM »

Watch your mouth convict.   Angry
Wouldn't that cutdown sting a little harder if I was ever actually arrested?  Cheesy
mr.turbo
Getbig V

Team Freedom

« Reply #8137 on: January 30, 2014, 06:42:38 PM »

If it was one or all of those individuals for years on this forum then he/they are fucking geniuses. Especially if several of them wrote on the account. For many reasons, too many to go into here. It seems impossible to me to be honest. Cheesy

I'm dying to know, I want to know for sure if I'm right or wrong here. FTR, I say it wasn't any one of those guys.

yes it's one person same dude from start to end like pelius says

"
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #8138 on: January 30, 2014, 06:57:21 PM »

Wouldn't that cutdown sting a little harder if I was ever actually arrested?  Cheesy
Just an old getbig meme.
dustin
« Reply #8139 on: January 30, 2014, 07:23:31 PM »

I stabbed him in the back? He committed the very sin he claims to fight so hard against. He lied. He lied to everybody. And he lied to me. One of his most devoted proponents.

Same here. I didn't want to mod there but g101 convinced me. They told me it was my integrity, personality and values that made me desirable and a good fit. But once it worked against gh15 he kept saying I was too politically correct (translation: I wouldn't shut up and fall into line when barked at, I listened to logic and reason, not him) and wanted me gone. It was transparent. Loved me when I had his back, but it wasn't his back that I had. It was truth and community that I was always about. I thought he fought for the truth and for the community we've got. But clearly that isn't the case.

He even chased away basskiller. C'mon. He could make a pass at my momma (she's a blessed gal) and I'd give him a pardon for being a legend. You can't do things like that FFS. There's no honor over there. When I watched so many people get banned I couldn't believe my eyes, but then it became disenchanting and transparent. Respected, intelligent members are the most dangerous to his agenda. Am I the only one who sees this? He loves yes-men, but people with awesome character, intelligence and devotion to the truth get cast out like a jizz filled condom. I CAN'T be the only one who sees this...
Nirvana
Getbig V

« Reply #8140 on: January 30, 2014, 07:47:52 PM »

have yuns figured it out yet?
The Ugly
Getbig V

« Reply #8141 on: January 30, 2014, 07:48:43 PM »

What kinda self-respecting drunk has never been arrested?
VintageYork
Getbig II

« Reply #8142 on: January 30, 2014, 07:58:01 PM »

I did believe that gh15 was being mistreated on this board and I was angry about it. After all those years posting on the G&O the mods started to move his posts to the steroid section so that few will read it. And they also started to merging all his post into one thread so that it became incomprehensible. It was obvious to me that the mods were trying to drive him off this board. And it worked. Despite what gh15 claims he was driven off this board. I thought it stunk and was wrong and unjust.

And when gh15 started to target you I made it abundantly clear that you had nothing to do with the gh15 side of the this board. gh15 just wasn't your thing and you didn't follow him at all and were far removed from all things gh15. You were dragged into but you had no bias one way or another another until all the evidence presented itself and you came to your own conclusions. I even told him you were Jewish which gave you a temporary reprieve. Now you are the worse human being in the world. Not Big A, not whore bboy, not -b- not IP. But you, OMR. gh15 even said that he would forgive -b- if he got him those legit kigs again.

So it's not about right or wrong. Loyalty or betrayal. Good and evil. It's about just him getting what he wants. You could rape a child but if you could get him legit kigs then all would be forgiven. If you could get him a compound that would give a grown man pushing fifty years old bigger, leaner, "blown up from within" muscles just so he could strut around in public (he doesn't compete) and delude himself into thinking everyone is admiring him.... then all would be forgiven.

That's the spiritual depth of this "god".  

And TheHeMan believes I am being cruel for implying gh15 has genuine mental issues.

. Fella at one time I had a lot of respect for you,Your way out of line to say that for legit kigs that all would be forgiven from gh15 even if one raped a child,This is below the belt. One other thing if real men with a beef settle it one on one not on a public board,He trusted you with personal info and you went public,Low class move on your part. Your not some kid and should no better,as far as a fifty year old wanting to look good and be proud of his physique,If that's his things what's wrong with it,You talk ego,You like your hormones like all the rest,Bad responder with little mass,but use plenty. Check your own ego,Your not as important as you think. In my book you betrayed everyone of us on that board when you took this public. Do me a favor don't bother responding,As I will never give you any attention that you seek. Very low class what you said about this great man. Shame on you. You betrayed us.
The Ugly
Getbig V

« Reply #8143 on: January 30, 2014, 08:02:09 PM »

. Fella at one time I had a lot of respect for you,Your way out of line to say that for legit kigs that all would be forgiven from gh15 even if one raped a child,This is below the belt. One other thing if real men with a beef settle it one on one not on a public board,He trusted you with personal info and you went public,Low class move on your part. Your not some kid and should no better,as far as a fifty year old wanting to look good and be proud of his physique,If that's his things what's wrong with it,You talk ego,You like your hormones like all the rest,Bad responder with little mass,but use plenty. Check your own ego,Your not as important as you think. In my book you betrayed everyone of us on that board when you took this public. Do me a favor don't bother responding,As I will never give you any attention that you seek. Very low class what you said about this great man. Shame on you. You betrayed us.

Are you an elf, sir? Because elves are super cool.
pellius
Getbig V

RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011

« Reply #8144 on: January 30, 2014, 08:08:23 PM »

Wrong Vince. I've been getting all the testosterone I needed since 1999 from a doctor. And had access to anything and everything long before there was a gh15. My agenda was never about using gh15 to get access to drugs. You insult me by making that charge.
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V

FREE FOOZLE

« Reply #8145 on: January 30, 2014, 08:58:15 PM »

What kinda self-respecting drunk has never been arrested?

Shizzo's even bad at being drunk  Undecided
pellius
Getbig V

« Reply #8146 on: January 30, 2014, 09:15:48 PM »

Same here. I didn't want to mod there but g101 convinced me. They told me it was my integrity, personality and values that made me desirable and a good fit. But once it worked against gh15 he kept saying I was too politically correct (translation: I wouldn't shut up and fall into line when barked at, I listened to logic and reason, not him) and wanted me gone. It was transparent. Loved me when I had his back, but it wasn't his back that I had. It was truth and community that I was always about. I thought he fought for the truth and for the community we've got. But clearly that isn't the case.

He even chased away basskiller. C'mon. He could make a pass at my momma (she's a blessed gal) and I'd give him a pardon for being a legend. You can't do things like that FFS. There's no honor over there. When I watched so many people get banned I couldn't believe my eyes, but then it became disenchanting and transparent. Respected, intelligent members are the most dangerous to his agenda. Am I the only one who sees this? He loves yes-men, but people with awesome character, intelligence and devotion to the truth get cast out like a jizz filled condom. I CAN'T be the only one who sees this...

Reply from a true icon, Bass Killer. Even he's not sure why he got banned:

when trying to log onto the board I saw this ..

Sorry basskiller, you are banned from using this forum!
bk, you were in a thread openly insulting and disrespecting GH15.Instead of saying hes a good guy or we were good to you here at ripped.com,you said im a jedi status and left it at that.We expected more from you sir.
This ban is not set to expire.

so apparently something was said about gh15 and what I can only imagine is that everyone that is a board member at his board is supposed to blindly stand up for the guy.. Quite frankly I don't know the guy well enough to speak on his behalf.. I really don't know what the hell was said in the thread that I apparently posted in.. I posted in relation to the very first post.. I didn't read all the many posts in that thread.. didn't care to.. I figured if someone wanted to contact me about something, they would have.. I also don't remember even which board I posted it in.. Thats how much it really mean to me.
It apparently meant more to the guys /mods at gh15's board because they think I slighted the guy by not taking up for him..
as I mentioned in the other post here in this thread.. If they feel so highly that the guy was dissed in some fashion.. Instead of just skimming the thread for people.. they can post about him..
But to ban me for not.. How childish ..

The only shame I see on my part.. I don't see old friends like tim wescott post anywhere but there.. He's good people and we would talk and catch up from time to time.. Thats my only loss that I can see .
The Ugly
Getbig V

« Reply #8147 on: January 30, 2014, 09:21:11 PM »

Grown-ass men worshipping some anonymous internet drug dealer. Is that where we are?
eldoradospandex
Time Out
Getbig II

« Reply #8148 on: January 30, 2014, 09:31:28 PM »

Grown-ass men worshipping some anonymous internet drug dealer. Is that where we are?
even if he was everything he claimed to be  Wink it still would be weird.
especially how this character has developed over the past 2 years.

but i truly enjoy when people hop in this thread to defend gh15. i genuinely get enjoyment out of it.  Cheesy
pellius
Getbig V

« Reply #8149 on: January 30, 2014, 09:40:53 PM »

Of course you don't want me to respond. You just want to state your case and leave it at that. You know that if you go back and forth with me you will lose. You know how I argue and debate. I stand on the side of truth and can pick apart any argument you will have. Like I will do right now.

First of all I said gh15 told me he would forgive -b- for all his crimes if he could provide him with legit kigs. It just goes to show what kind of moral compass he has. Now, using hyperbole (look it up) it makes one wonder if there is anything that wouldn't be accepted if only he could get his precious hands on some compound to make his aging body LOOK better. That all that seems to matter to this "immortal god" is having a good body and big muscles. And he will be willing to over look crimes and the suffering and pain that was cause to others just so he can look good in a tank top when he's shopping at Walmart. It highlights his spiritual shallowness. That's what's wrong with that.

And you talk about real men settling it one on one and not on a public board. Do you not have any idea how stupid you sound? How every one on this thread is now howling with laughter in disbelief, frustration and anger. How everyone would like nothing more than for gh15 to come out of hiding and reveal himself and go "one on one". There would be a long, long line to "settle it one on one" with gh15.

And it was I who trusted him. It was I who stood by him and defended him for so many years. It was he who told lies to me. It was he who has proven to be a fraud. He is no IFBB pro. He admitted he was a drug dealer back in 1999 and now claims never to have been a dealer. He claims that he works with the DEA and international government agencies, he claims to have a top level position in the government and has sat with Presidents, he claims there was an assassination attempt on his life, he claims to be a multi-millionaire, he claims that he has bribed a mod on this board and controls what's goes on here...  the list of lies is endless. He's a fraud and a phony. And he has no idea how many people on his board right this very moment think the same way.

And I betrayed him.

So who are you? Why don't you tell me who you are on the gh15 board? What are you afraid of?

Come on, gh15, bring on somebody that can come close to challenging me. Now that you don't have a "Palius" to fight for you is this the best you can do? Is this all you have left?

NEXT!
Pages: 1 ... 324 325 [326] 327 328 ... 437   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!