Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
May 21, 2018, 01:05:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 411 412 [413] 414 415 ... 437   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GH15 - Who is he? Is he a pro? Why believe him?  (Read 681671 times)
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #10300 on: November 02, 2017, 12:26:52 PM »

ooops hes gone again....

ooops hes gone again....

i have dozens pms on 2 sites from million individuals and this doesn't include life.. it is imposible to be on here serving your questions al the time.. i repetedly said it,,

if i dont answer i didn't see it,, i never avoid someone unless i truly know they LIE! to me or if i know for sure they are filt i may play with them but wont answer them,,

i almost alwys answer everything i see unlike many other profesionals who do not,, i rarerly avoud something unless it is a filt or trol which is not the same but they work the same pattern sometimes,,

gh15 approved
Report to moderator   Logged

fallen angel
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #10301 on: November 02, 2017, 12:28:33 PM »

Ha ha
Fucking Brilliant

How many times does this Limp Dick have to be caught out
Before he Fucks off.

Here he could be Stevie Wonder.. Roll Eyes

racist lieing! muslim! i told you until you can prove otherwize you are not worthy an ifbb pro discussion of any level,,

once im proven you are not racist muslim you will get few seconds of my time to answer questions of your,,

Name:  illuminati

Date Registered:  July 06, 2010, 03:21:12 PM Roll Eyes

gh15 approved

fallen angel
illuminati
Competitors II
Getbig V

The Strongest Shall Survive

« Reply #10302 on: November 02, 2017, 12:30:30 PM »

I knew he would walk right into it, hes a fucking moron...

That he is.

I struggle with the thought that some actually believe what this Fraud has to say.... Roll Eyes
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #10303 on: November 02, 2017, 12:30:44 PM »

I knew he would walk right into it, hes a fucking moron...

you are half way trol at times.. you would do real well with jacktaquila from my site.. you are both can discuss a lot of things..

i told you before you sound the same you even act the same.. you have a lot in comon,,

explore it since you may hve found your twin internet lost brother,,

i highly recommend you to get to know eachother.. if havnt yet

gh15 approved

fallen angel
The Keto Kid
Getbig III

« Reply #10304 on: November 02, 2017, 12:34:24 PM »

how can you coach and prep someone without seeing them in the flesh you stupid fucker.

You are a fucking prick....you dont even know the fucking basics.
Honestly dude, a lot of the prep coaches do everything online, Palumbo, Aceto, etc..prep dudes in India for example, they are definitely not flying there to monitor their weekly progress.
illuminati
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #10305 on: November 02, 2017, 12:42:58 PM »

Honestly dude, a lot of the prep coaches do everything online, Palumbo, Aceto, etc..prep dudes in India for example, they are definitely not flying there to monitor their weekly progress.

Yes they do.

Those they help Know who they're dealing with & can phone them or face time them
And of course many are in the same country as them & can visit them.

Not so with This Stupid Fucker is he going to be wearing a mask then.?

Would you Send $1700 a month to somebody you have Zero idea who they are.
Can't see them or meet them ?
doggler
Getbig IV

« Reply #10306 on: November 02, 2017, 12:47:38 PM »

Grin Grin Grin Grin
gym**rat
Getbig V

« Reply #10307 on: November 02, 2017, 12:52:37 PM »

Would you Send $1700 a month to somebody you have Zero idea who they are.

This person would-

dj181
Getbig V

Strike 1st, talk after

« Reply #10308 on: November 02, 2017, 12:55:05 PM »

haha, DJ181 melting down. He cant accept the fact that multiple people have already stated that is not me haha lol. DJ181 has nothing to hold onto, so he keeps posting the same picture over and over. Oh man, this gets better and better.  Grin Grin

its you until you post a supposed real pic of you to prove otherwise

and no i aint melting, i just think its funny that you are a fat toady asian lulz
gym**rat
Getbig V

« Reply #10309 on: November 02, 2017, 12:57:50 PM »

its you until you post a supposed real pic of you to prove otherwise

and no i aint melting, i just think its funny that you are a fat toady asian lulz

I have no skin in this fight but take my word for it, if he posted a pic (which I have seen) you will look like a total dumb fuck in front of everyone. You may want to try a new tactic. Or not, up to you boss.
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #10310 on: November 02, 2017, 01:01:28 PM »

i think some of the idiots here think i take 1675 in one month payment lol

they dont get it

i take in blocks,, its much more than this.. and as i said if you can prove to me it goes to donation to animals you get me for free but i need to be able to see you actually donate the 10 k for 7 months for dogs,, you can donate to any cause but i need to see that dogs receive it and i personaly check on it

i couldn't care about the money i want the dogs to be helped and i do check on it personaly and i can check on it personaly

if someone donate 10000 for dogs they deserve my help as simple as that so i give them the time of day and they know with me its ocd im in their life 24 7  

gh15 approved

fallen angel
gym**rat
Getbig V

« Reply #10311 on: November 02, 2017, 01:04:19 PM »

they dont get it

i take in blocks,, its much more than this.. and as i said if you can prove to me it goes to donation to animals you get me for free but i need to be able to see you actually donate the 10 k for 7 months for dogs,, you can donate to any cause but i need to see that dogs receive it and i personaly check on it

i couldn't care about the money i want the dogs to be helped and i do check on it personaly and i can check on it personaly

if someone donate 10000 for dogs they deserve my help as simple as that so i give them the time of day and they know with me its ocd im in their life 24 7  

gh15 approved

Can I just PayPal you the $10,000 and you can donate it for me? I trust you Mr. 15.  Roll Eyes

Amazing Ron is letting this happen to his board. It is an all time low now.
dj181
Getbig V

Strike 1st, talk after

« Reply #10312 on: November 02, 2017, 01:08:29 PM »

I have no skin in this fight but take my word for it, if he posted a pic (which I have seen) you will look like a total dumb fuck in front of everyone. You may want to try a new tactic. Or not, up to you boss.

frankly i really dont give a flying fuck who he is
SF1900
Getbig V

« Reply #10313 on: November 02, 2017, 01:09:49 PM »

haha, because he has nothing else on me except fake pics of me, so he is going with that. DJ181 is really melting down in this thread and is grasping onto anything. Its comical.  Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

This is DJ181's tactic: Every time he is proven wrong or doesn't get the positive attention he wants, he says, "I am trolling" or "I really don't care."

Cheesy Cheesy

X
dj181
Getbig V

Strike 1st, talk after

« Reply #10314 on: November 02, 2017, 01:13:01 PM »

they dont get it

gh15 approved

i have a q god

i know you say that if you wanna run over 1 gram of test per week you will need gh in the blood

so does the same hold true for deca?

and if it does also hold true for deca, whats the max dose of deca you can run without gh?
dj181
Getbig V

Strike 1st, talk after

« Reply #10315 on: November 02, 2017, 01:14:10 PM »

haha, because he has nothing else on me except fake pics of me, so he is going with that. DJ181 is really melting down in this thread and is grasping onto anything. Its comical.  Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

This is DJ181's tactic: Every time he is proven wrong or doesn't get the positive attention he wants, he says, "I am trolling" or "I really don't care."

Cheesy Cheesy

i really dont care dummy

why, coz DECA is givin me dem GAINZ

* WP_20171102_006.jpg (105.26 KB, 454x449 - viewed 128 times.)
illuminati
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #10316 on: November 02, 2017, 01:15:54 PM »

they dont get it

gh15 approved

This Retard.

Yes they do.

Those they help Know who they're dealing with & can phone them or face time them
And of course many are in the same country as them & can visit them.

Not so with This Stupid Fucker is he going to be wearing a mask then.?

Would you Send $1700 a month or 10k for 7 months to somebody you have Zero idea who they are.

Wife Beater.
Scammer.
GayHoe.
Bullshitter.
Know Nothing.

Great CV .
SF1900
Getbig V

« Reply #10317 on: November 02, 2017, 01:17:12 PM »

lol at DJ181 posting pics of his arm to prove he doesn't care haha lol.

Of course he cares, otherwise he would not be trying to gain the attention of getbiggers by posting pics.  Cheesy Cheesy

X
dj181
Getbig V

Strike 1st, talk after

« Reply #10318 on: November 02, 2017, 01:25:08 PM »

lol at DJ181 posting pics of his arm to prove he doesn't care haha lol.

Of course he cares, otherwise he would not be trying to gain the attention of getbiggers by posting pics.  Cheesy Cheesy

its more arrogance dummy not trying to get approval

think of it like this... i know that im better than you and here is my pic to prove it 😎
SF1900
Getbig V

« Reply #10319 on: November 02, 2017, 01:28:30 PM »

DJ181 constantly trying to seek the approval of getbig members, who he will likely never meet.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Its very unfortunate because he keeps trying to seek approval.

X
dj181
Getbig V

Strike 1st, talk after

« Reply #10320 on: November 02, 2017, 01:32:35 PM »

DJ181 constantly trying to seek the approval of getbig members, who he will likely never meet.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Its very unfortunate because he keeps trying to seek approval.

christ fat asain!!!

can i get any deeper into your head???

ching! chang! chong!

gym**rat
Getbig V

« Reply #10321 on: November 02, 2017, 01:49:18 PM »

its more arrogance dummy not trying to get approval

think of it like this... i know that im better than you and here is my pic to prove it 😎

I just put your bicep shot pic next to SFs bicep shot that is about 3 months old. He does have you beat. Not only in size but is also a bit leaner. Definitely blows you away in forearm size. But your arm is very respectable.
SF1900
Getbig V

« Reply #10322 on: November 02, 2017, 01:58:37 PM »

I just put your bicep shot pic next to SFs bicep shot that is about 3 months old. He does have you beat. Not only in size but is also a bit leaner. Definitely blows you away in forearm size. But your arm is very respectable.

And I am 100% natural. That is the sad part!  Grin Grin

X
dj181
Getbig V

Strike 1st, talk after

« Reply #10323 on: November 02, 2017, 02:00:32 PM »

thanks bro, honestly im a bit fucking pissed off that its a bit wet and the condition is lacking but thats ok, coz i will be able to harden and sharpen it up once i clean up the diet a bit

im gonna try and do it with deca just by lowering the dose and cleaning up the diet once im ready to do so
dj181
Getbig V

Strike 1st, talk after

« Reply #10324 on: November 02, 2017, 02:01:36 PM »

And I am 100% natural. That is the sad part!  Grin Grin

Pages: 1 ... 411 412 [413] 414 415 ... 437   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!