Author Topic: Great start to 2009! GOD BLESS ISRAEL!!!  (Read 10932 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Great start to 2009! GOD BLESS ISRAEL!!!
« Reply #125 on: January 02, 2009, 10:04:32 AM »
Saddam always had 99% of the votes, his people loved him. they would have thrown white flowers at the ground near him.

;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #126 on: January 02, 2009, 10:19:03 AM »
Saddam always had 99% of the votes, his people loved him. they would have thrown white flowers at the ground near him.
Obvious voter fraud! Saddam has never polled less than 125%    >:(

/second only to korea's dear leader, whose support this year inexplicably fell to 175%

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: January 02, 2009, 10:20:17 AM »

/second only to korea's dear leader, whose support this year inexplicably fell to 175%

;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: January 02, 2009, 10:20:27 AM »

Saddam believed in transparancy ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #129 on: January 02, 2009, 10:27:13 AM »
Saddam believed in transparancy ;D

He also was a fan of the woodchipper.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #130 on: January 02, 2009, 10:28:17 AM »
He also was a fan of the woodchipper.

And his soccer team.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #131 on: January 02, 2009, 10:31:40 AM »

Rejoice, the North Koreans want you to know that young Kim took in a tour of his country's industries recently and is, in-fact, not on the verge of death. Peace be upon him!

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: January 02, 2009, 10:32:39 AM »
*sigh* I guess you missed my comment about the fractured, incompetent leadership, and my citing Abba Eben. No, wait, my mistake, you quoted me on that. Look, it's obvious you're not willing to look at this in a fair and balanced manner. What's the point in arguing with a bigot? I might as well be arguing with Sharma, your Arab apologist opposite-number. Maybe you two should get together and hammer out a deal.  ::) 

Yes.

And the Palestinian people were really broken up about Arafat not taking the deal. So broken up that they voted Hamas into power.  

Listen. Don't try to act like incompetent leadership is the only one at fault here. Arafat didn't accept because he knows damn well that most of the Palestinian people want Israel to disappear. It is part of their culture. Hate towards the Israelites is impressed upon them from very early on in their life.

Now remember that poll I told you about.

87% of Palestinians aprove terrorists attacks on Israel:

Ziegelman lamented that 87 percent supported murder of Israelis, but insisted that nevertheless "the evidence is fairly clear: For most Palestinians, armed confrontation is viewed as a short-term tactic leading to an end to the occupation and eventually, to two states, not one." Ignored by Ziegelman were results from the same poll suggesting just the opposite: 72 percent of Palestinians rejected compromise on the refugee issue and 55 percent rejected an agreement to end to the conflict that would bar any further claims. Even after the implementation of a permanent peace agreement, 88 percent would reject adopting a school curriculum that recognizes Israel and teaches children not to demand all of historical Palestine, while 54 percent rejected outlawing incitement against Israel. The two most popular Palestinian leaders were identified as Yasir Arafat and Hamas leader Ahmed Yassin.

I guess when you don't have a valid arguement, you resort to labeling people as bigots.  Move along now. Your "logic" is pretty weak.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: January 02, 2009, 10:33:56 AM »
Nearly 90% of Palestinian youth
deny Israel's right to exist

A recent poll of Palestinians shows a direct correlation between the PA curriculum and Palestinian youth's opinions. PMW's newest report on Palestinian Authority schoolbooks warns that because of the PA curriculum, which repeatedly and utterly rejects Israel's right to exist, "The well-meaning (Palestinian) student is left with no logical justification or religious option to accept Israel as a neighbor ..."
[See full Executive Summary below and Chapters 1-4 of report.]

At a Washington news conference to release the new report, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton likewise concluded that these PA schoolbooks are "...deeply disturbing, particularly for the denial of Israel's existence..."

The results that PMW and Sen. Clinton have warned about can be seen in a new poll released by Near East Consulting, a Palestinian research institute, which asked Palestinians, "Does Israel have the right to exist?"

Among young people ages 18 -25, those who have been most influenced by PA education, an overwhelming number - between 84% - 93% -- denied Israel's right to exist. [http://www.neareastconsulting.com/] This was higher than the overall figure of 75% who denied Israel's right to exist. It should be noted that PA teachings denying Israel's right to exist are endemic throughout PA society and media, including among Fatah leaders, which would account for the high levels of denial of Israel's legitimacy throughout PA society.

http://www.pmw.org.il/Bulletins_Feb2007.htm

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: January 02, 2009, 10:34:24 AM »
Dear Leader Comrade Generalissimo Kim Jong Il is the great brilliant commander of Songun, the invincible strategist twenty-eight thousand times victorious against the criminal US imperialist, the reactionary Japanese militarists, and the US-puppet south Korean dictatorship. Under the flawless Songun-based leadership of Dear Leader Comrade Generalissimo Kim Jong Il the brilliant statesman, political genius, prodigious humanist, and invincible military commander, the Korean people vow eternal undying loyalty of single-minded unity to the leader, pledging to hurl their lives at the outsider aggressors in defence of the leader who is more precious than their own lives.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: January 02, 2009, 10:49:04 AM »

This map would be relevant if Palestine had been an independent state. It's own nation at one point. But it never was. And after the Ottoman Empire was defeated, Britain had control and then in 1948, Israel became a nation.

There was NEVER an independent Palestinian state. So how did the Jews steal this land again?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: January 02, 2009, 10:53:34 AM »
Idiotic thinking like that is exactly why the problem will remain intractable.  :-\

;D ;D ;D ;D

Careful. If you can't understand, just ask me. I am always willing to help retards.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #137 on: January 02, 2009, 11:01:37 AM »

This map would be relevant if Palestine had been an independent state. It's own nation at one point. But it never was. And after the Ottoman Empire was defeated, Britain had control and then in 1948, Israel became a nation.

There was NEVER an independent Palestinian state. So how did the Jews steal this land again?

Listen to this man, he knows what he says.

I definitely agree with your posts in this last page!

Dr.Chimps is just some bitter so called scholar who just try to sound smart and can't make a point, like most other retards around here who know shit about this conflict.

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
« Reply #138 on: January 02, 2009, 11:09:43 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D

Careful. If you can't understand, just ask me. I am always willing to help retards.
Typical Argentine Jew retard

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #139 on: January 02, 2009, 11:16:44 AM »

Typical racist coward gimmick account.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #140 on: January 02, 2009, 11:17:34 AM »

No soy Argentino. Pero si lo fuera que tiene que ver eso? Sigue tratando y quizas conoceras mi grupo etnico. Yo no soy Judio. Pero ahora yo veo que tu eres un imbecil. ;D ;D

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #141 on: January 02, 2009, 04:31:37 PM »
Sweeet!  ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #142 on: January 02, 2009, 04:41:36 PM »
Cranking up the gas chambers is the final solution to their problem with the Palestinians. :)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #143 on: January 02, 2009, 04:57:30 PM »
Cranking up the gas chambers is the final solution to their problem with the Palestinians. :)

Seriously....  that's the only way this is EVER going to end.  The Palestinians have proven time and time again a settlement with peace is impossible.  The Israeli army just needs to roll into Gaza and start killing until there's no one left.  It's the only way Israel will ever see peace.
Ron: "I am lazy."

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #144 on: January 02, 2009, 05:19:12 PM »
Listen to this man, he knows what he says.

I definitely agree with your posts in this last page!

Dr.Chimps is just some bitter so called scholar who just try to sound smart and can't make a point, like most other retards around here who know shit about this conflict.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: January 02, 2009, 06:13:27 PM »
Israel has God on her side. Roast the Muslims

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #146 on: January 03, 2009, 10:49:04 AM »
Scene after IDF attack in Gaza 1/1/09

Warning: Graphic!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3b3_1230864719&p=1

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #147 on: January 03, 2009, 11:10:14 AM »
Scene after IDF attack in Gaza 1/1/09

Warning: Graphic!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3b3_1230864719&p=1

LOL. I love how you can see the mortar tube in the truck. Way to go retards. Showing exactly why they got bombed there.

I've got a question. Why don't the Hamas leaders let the Palestinian children hide in the same bunkers they're hiding in? Shame that these children are caught up in this bullshit. These Hamas guys know their targets yet they keep letting children run alongside them. Disgusting disregard for human life.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #148 on: January 03, 2009, 11:13:33 AM »