Author Topic: how many guys could you get if you were a gay?  (Read 10975 times)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Re: how many guys could you get if you were a gay?
« Reply #100 on: January 03, 2009, 04:08:37 PM »
I'm unshaven, which would make a me a musclebear...correct?

muscular, bearded, hairy chest, hairy back

From what i know of gay culture they are pretty high up on the food chain ;D

gay culture is way too segregated.  too many different food chains.  twinks and bears rarely ever interact.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #101 on: January 03, 2009, 04:22:06 PM »
I had to go to Detroit today to meet up with a black, gay, drug dealer, pimp I know. Really, really nice guy considering. He is fucking a famous ex-NBAer from the area and he carries a huge knot all the time. Anyway, he had about 8 grand on him and wanted me to go to his hotel party at the Renaissance center hotel tonight. He hits on me in a stupid way, just to make me laugh, but I know he wouldn't try anything, as a matter of fact he got jumped in a kitchen of some chicks house that I used to fuck(that's how I met him), and I beat the other dudes ass pretty good, so he knows better even if that were the case. At any rate, he told me his "stable" was going to be there, but they are all whores and I don't want to hang with them. He said there would be no fags there except him and a guy he is "fucking on the DL" or whatever. I still didn't trust it though, I don't want to be in a hotel room with a bunch of cocksukers even though I consider this guy my friend. It used to bother me when dudes bought me drinks, I would refuse them and tell the waitress to tell them to fuckoff, now I just give the homos a quick lift of the glass and mouth the words thanks. I still don't want then coming up to me though.
E

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #102 on: January 03, 2009, 04:25:09 PM »
I had to go to Detroit today to meet up with a black, gay, drug dealer, pimp I know. Really, really nice guy considering. He is fucking a famous ex-NBAer from the area and he carries a huge knot all the time. Anyway, he had about 8 grand on him and wanted me to go to his hotel party at the Renaissance center hotel tonight. He hits on me in a stupid way, just to make me laugh, but I know he wouldn't try anything, as a matter of fact he got jumped in a kitchen of some chicks house that I used to fuck(that's how I met him), and I beat the other dudes ass pretty good, so he knows better even if that were the case. At any rate, he told me his "stable" was going to be there, but they are all whores and I don't want to hang with them. He said there would be no fags there except him and a guy he is "fucking on the DL" or whatever. I still didn't trust it though, I don't want to be in a hotel room with a bunch of cocksukers even though I consider this guy my friend. It used to bother me when dudes bought me drinks, I would refuse them and tell the waitress to tell them to fuckoff, now I just give the homos a quick lift of the glass and mouth the words thanks. I still don't want then coming up to me though.
still shitten yer pants huh?

The Coach

« Reply #103 on: January 03, 2009, 04:32:24 PM »
DOES REPUBLICAN PROPAGANDA COUNT AS BODYBUILDING INFO YOUR FAT TROLL? HAHAHA WHAT DID YOU PREACHER SAY WHEN HE FOUND OUT YOU WERE A COKE HEAD. DO YOU STILL PRAY TO THE LORD AND DID HE HELP YOU BREAK YOUR COKE HABIT?

Aaaaahhh, I see now.......your a liberal. That explains the hate....hahahahahahahaha haha!

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #104 on: January 03, 2009, 04:32:48 PM »
I still don't want then coming up to me though.

so you're probably very understanding when women are receiving unwanted attention.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 03, 2009, 04:32:58 PM »
still shitten yer pants huh?

It wasn't exactly fun. I didn't used to give a fuck about where I went but i got robbed at gunpoint twice(Pontiac and Detroit) so I am definitely a lot more careful now. It was daylight though, no big deal.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 03, 2009, 04:36:33 PM »
so you're probably very understanding when women are receiving unwanted attention.

Absolutely. I can tell when a girl wants me to approach them and if I get mixed signals and approach them and they don't seem interested I tell them it was nice meeting them and leave them alone. Usually bitches approach me anyway, so it's no biggie ;) However, if you want to meet someone worth meeting, I have learned you are better off to approach the chicks you like and not wait for some broad to "choose" you.
E

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #107 on: January 03, 2009, 05:34:08 PM »
You are one persistent dude, Bull....I'll give you that ;D

Alright I'm officially done with hypothetical gayness 8)

hahah  ;D, yea if you are thick and hairy that would be about right.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #108 on: January 03, 2009, 05:37:38 PM »
Gimmicks are the reason why no one takes this board seriously. Ron should seriously consider changing the home page from #1 in bodybuilding info to #500.

You can get lots of good info from this board.  For example, if not for this board I wouldn't have known about your coke addiction!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #109 on: January 03, 2009, 07:20:22 PM »
i just read this thread over and ......LOL...ur all fags hahahahahha

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #110 on: January 03, 2009, 07:31:34 PM »
i just read this thread over and ......LOL...ur all fags hahahahahha
thanks, it was fun :)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 03, 2009, 07:42:27 PM »

Um, no.  The musclebear is a "type" and many people actually find that type disgusting.  Musclebears are often defamed as overweight/fat, hairy (back hair grosses many people out), smelly, etc.  If you are looking for an excuse to suggest that you are "pretty high up on the food chain" you might try something other than imagining how many guys could you get if you were a gay.  For example: education, income, athleticism, artistry, etc.

Alright I'm officially done with hypothetical gayness 8)

Somehow I doubt that.  ::)

The Coach

« Reply #112 on: January 03, 2009, 07:43:19 PM »
thanks, it was fun :)

You're loving this thread aren't ya? LOL

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #113 on: January 03, 2009, 07:45:10 PM »
Baby, show Daddy your butt lol

The Coach

« Reply #114 on: January 03, 2009, 07:52:45 PM »
Baby, show Daddy your butt lol

Sorry big guy. I only have ones from my last show (last year) LOL.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #115 on: January 03, 2009, 07:57:53 PM »
Sorry big guy. I only have ones from my last show (last year) LOL.
no thanks  :-X

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #116 on: January 04, 2009, 03:09:20 AM »
Um, no.  The musclebear is a "type" and many people actually find that type disgusting.  Musclebears are often defamed as overweight/fat, hairy (back hair grosses many people out), smelly, etc.  If you are looking for an excuse to suggest that you are "pretty high up on the food chain" you might try something other than imagining how many guys could you get if you were a gay.  For example: education, income, athleticism, artistry, etc.

1 out of four ain't bad