Author Topic: Hating Gym New Year Resolutionsists  (Read 2539 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Hating Gym New Year Resolutionsists
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2009, 04:57:09 PM »
I have to deal with those people every year, at least they will be gone by Feb.  But it's not all bad, they are good for a few laughs. 

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2009, 06:04:56 PM »
I hate these people. Luckily I walk into the gym like Roy Munson walks into a bowling alley. I OWN it. Instead of grabbing pizza I grab a Pre-Workout drink from some newbie with a TAPOUT Shirt. Don't take any crap from the "Revolutioners". Show them how we do it..

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2009, 06:06:46 PM »
I hate these people. Luckily I walk into the gym like Roy Munson walks into a bowling alley. I OWN it. Instead of grabbing pizza I grab a Pre-Workout drink from some newbie with a TAPOUT Shirt. Don't take any crap from the "Revolutioners". Show them how we do it..
aren't you the guy who posted for advice on trying to talk to a random gym skank?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2009, 06:08:07 PM »
i dont mind them at all.. i went this morning -Saturday, so of course it was packed full of clueless fat people.. but they're all afraid of me and move out of the way..

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2009, 06:11:36 PM »
aren't you the guy who posted for advice on trying to talk to a random gym skank?

Yes i damn well am. I meant the new version of Munson at the end of the film where he tries to grab the pizza but the guy takes it right back.

G.O.A.T.

• Getbig II
  • TEAM LESNAR
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2009, 08:26:00 PM »
I hate the resolutioners as well as the "I'm going to get cut for spring breaker's" that come on about a month after the resolutioners leave.
TEAM LESNAR

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2009, 02:38:52 AM »
i dont mind them at all.. i went this morning -Saturday, so of course it was packed full of clueless fat people.. but they're all afraid of me and move out of the way..

Yeh i bet they all shake with fear!

newmom

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2009, 04:24:07 AM »
I noticed a little yesterday and maybe today. I go when the gym opens first thing. During the week I go at 5 am so I dont think I will see the newbies there at that time either

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2009, 09:26:52 AM »
Just wondering if you guys all get the same shit the first few weeks back in your gyms for January.  The first few weeks the machines and weights are cluttered with "new years resolutionsts" (lack of a better term) who are going hard with the idea to change their physiques for the better.  Unfortunately they hog machines, take their sweets ass times and display horrible form all while checking themselves out constantly.  Come week 3...."poof" most have come and gone like the year prior.  I always get a kick out of these bunch but at times find them completely annoying and just want to tell them go home you know you wont stick to this shit....

come on man, give these folks at least one month before they go back to their old fucking habits......hahahahhaa

packetman

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2009, 09:30:17 AM »

And then your rubber hand falls off doing shrugs.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2009, 09:32:18 AM »
Mrs. Doggy say slurp slurp slurp

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2009, 09:33:01 AM »
Mrs. Doggy say slurp slurp slurp

BTW is that special ed?

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2009, 10:55:52 AM »
it ain't all bad...there's always a new crop of honies to see. :)