Author Topic: Jett Travolta dead  (Read 4850 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Jett Travolta dead
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2009, 03:06:16 AM »
keith trained with travolta for a short period.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2009, 03:07:52 AM »
Jenny Mccarthy and Stallone have kids with Autism as does many other celebrities.

Yeah, and you know why?? Because many of these douchebags like Stallone were abusing steroids and other drugs while making babies - bad idea. I just feel sorry for the kids being penalized their whole life because of the stupidity and irresponsibility of their parents. >:(

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2009, 03:26:24 AM »
Yeah, and you know why?? Because many of these douchebags like Stallone were abusing steroids and other drugs while making babies - bad idea. I just feel sorry for the kids being penalized their whole life because of the stupidity and irresponsibility of their parents. >:(

Hahaha oh my god. Steroids are the biggest evil in the world! God save the children!

Moron

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2009, 03:29:32 AM »

Well how come Arnold's kids are fine? And any other pro IFBB bodybuilder past and present who has kids?

Sometimes I despair of the shite that gets posted on this site.  >:(

RIP Jett Travolta.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2009, 03:31:28 AM »
Well how come Arnold's kids are fine? And any other pro IFBB bodybuilder past and present who has kids?

Sometimes I despair of the shite that gets posted on this site.  >:(

RIP Jett Travolta.

arnolds son is gay :'(

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2009, 03:54:49 AM »
Well how come Arnold's kids are fine?

How come Arnold has full, coloured hair at 62?? It's all about illusion. Wouldn't wonder if his kids weren't even his own but due to in vitro fertilization, like many "celeb" kids. Highly unlikely that such a long-term juicer was able to produce 4 kids in his 40s and 50s. ::)

Btw.:These kids look "fine" to you?? :-X

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2009, 04:09:22 AM »
I love Rock n' Roll... put another dime in the juke box baby.

that's not jett travolta.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2009, 05:08:48 AM »
How come Arnold has full, coloured hair at 62?? It's all about illusion. Wouldn't wonder if his kids weren't even his own but due to in vitro fertilization, like many "celeb" kids. Highly unlikely that such a long-term juicer was able to produce 4 kids in his 40s and 50s. ::)

sure why not

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2009, 09:07:49 AM »

Holy Shit we have a moron vieing for the title of Most Ignorant. You boy are one stupid person.  Maybe you and Hank can do a double suicide thing.  Save your family fro more embarrassment.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2009, 09:28:59 AM »

They have more advantages and opportunities than 99.9999999% of the population.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2009, 10:30:10 AM »
There's really no evidence steroid use by the male can alter DNA in a way that causes birth defects.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2009, 10:30:55 AM »

What's wrong with them?

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2009, 10:43:57 AM »
What's wrong with them?

Nothing. It was meant to be a joke but regarding the reactions of the community I guess it was a misfire. :(