Author Topic: Israeli tanks rolling into Gaza as we speak...  (Read 11980 times)

Balloon

• Getbig III
Re: Israeli tanks rolling into Gaza as we speak...
« Reply #125 on: January 03, 2009, 02:29:19 PM »
Some people commenting should really not be. Their statements show they are new to the game. The recent conflict is not simply the result of a few homemade rockets as the IDF claims.

A good start to understanding the conflict is a very well written book by a well respected journalist, Robert Fisk - The Great War for Civilization. Also, looking up the history of Zionism would help.
 >:(

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: January 03, 2009, 02:30:38 PM »
The book of Jimmy Carter Peace not apartheid is a good book too. very intelligent man.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #127 on: January 03, 2009, 02:31:21 PM »
Israel left Gaza. They picked up all the Jews there and left and gave it back to the Palestinians. How did Hamas thank them? They started firing rockets from there within the month. The entire area subsequently fell into ruin as well. The members of Hamas have absolutely no reason to be left alive.

The world would have become a Muslim caliphate years ago.

I think this would be the best way to fix the problem actually. If they went after the douche bags who fund this crap, then the problem would sort itself out.
haha. typical brain washed young kid opinion.
Have u ever thought "Hey,where are those weapons of Israel coming from?"?
They will never ever end this kind of war, Cus THEY DONT WANT TO END IT.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #128 on: January 03, 2009, 02:32:02 PM »
I think this would be the best way to fix the problem actually. If they went after the douche bags who fund this crap, then the problem would sort itself out.
It'd be nice to think so. It would be nice to think instead of funding or abetting these groups, they could step up and positively support their Arab brethren in development projects, etc. The Saudis won't, because they like the spotlight firmly focused on the Palestinian problem and not on their cesspool of hypocrisy.   >:(

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #129 on: January 03, 2009, 02:33:12 PM »

Oh gee, the retard is here. Was only a matter of time until the jock sniffer came around. Have you ever thought about where the weapons of Hamas are coming from? I can't take anyone who perpetuates that unfounded conspiracy bullshit seriously.

You're not a genius. You own a gym in Spain. Just because you have an unfounded "hunch" about some greater conspiracy doesn't mean it's right.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: January 03, 2009, 02:34:40 PM »

What about refuting his points instead of calling it "typical brain washed young kid opinion". There = no correlation between psychological and chronological age, and BerZerkFury = probably both more intelligent and more knowledgeable about the situation than you.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #131 on: January 03, 2009, 02:34:52 PM »
Oh gee, the retard is here. Was only a matter of time until the jock sniffer came around. Have you ever thought about where the weapons of Hamas are coming from? I can't take anyone who perpetuates that unfounded conspiracy bullshit seriously.

You're not a genius. You own a gym in Spain.
Hey, Young stupid kid, HAVE YOU EVER HEARD "IRAQ GATE SCANDAL"'?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: January 03, 2009, 02:36:13 PM »
Hey, Young stupid kid, HAVE YOU EVER HEARD "IRAQ GATE SCANDAL"'?

Shouldn't you be a 30+ year old looking for consipracy theories online after a hefty sucking of Paco's microscopic balls?

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #133 on: January 03, 2009, 02:36:24 PM »
Much of the true leaders of extremist Islam learned their teaching from the Muslim Brotherhood in Chicago.  My uncle is a police detective here and is getting his phd in international studies with an emphasis on the middle east.  He is working on his thesis to be published about this, when it is I will let you guys know.  Real interesting stuff.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #134 on: January 03, 2009, 02:36:40 PM »

What about refuting his points instead of calling it "typical brain washed young kid opinion". There = no correlation between psychological and chronological age, and BerZerkFury = probably both more intelligent and more knowledgeable about the situation than you.
Another ignorant who has never studied modern history of world warII.
Plus I ask you too. Have you ever heard Irac gate scandal?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #135 on: January 03, 2009, 02:38:15 PM »

Shouldn't you be a 30+ year old looking for consipracy theories online after a hefty sucking of Paco's microscopic balls?
Sorry. Your ignorance reveal here.

IRAQ GATE SCANDAL has nothing to do with the conspiracy theory.
Its a official problem which was on news paper and TV news.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #136 on: January 03, 2009, 02:40:40 PM »

Uh oh. We got caps and underlining. Do we have China Japanese Syndrome on our hands?  :D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: January 03, 2009, 02:41:20 PM »

How can you make that statement without knowing anything about Debussey?

And yes, Debussey = somehow aware of it, but that does not give you automatic credits in this discussion which really deals with more fundamental issues in the human condition. Instead of asking posters if they have heard of some obscure reference to try to establish your credibility, what about actually writing an argument?

That post did not refer to the Iraq gate scandal you fucking moron. That was simply Debussey making jokes about your obvious shortcomings when it comes to basic argumentation that one learns in the first grade.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: January 03, 2009, 02:41:46 PM »
The people defending Hamas should ask themselves this. Why is it that that rest of the Muslim world hates the Palestinians? The Jordanians were on the verge of a Palestinian genocide with Black September. The Muslim world turned their backs on them in this current situation and Hamas knows it. They’ve pushed Israel too far and they’re paying the price. They didn’t expect this type of retaliation and they’re reaping the results now. Hamas expected the Muslim world to come running to their side and ended up watching countries like Egypt and Jordan turn their backs on them.

As sad as it is, if the Palestinians disappeared, countries like Jordan, Egypt could make progress with the Israelis. It’s cruel to say that but I feel most people know that would be the result. The Muslim world would bitch and moan for a few years but they would get over it.

You call him ignorant yet your thread last week was founded solely on the fact that you think there is some Jew conspiracy to control the world because of a "hunch" you had. That would serve for a great thesis. "My hunch from reading some internet sites about the Jew conspiracy."

Why is it that Jews in power are always conspiring with each other yet Christians/Hindus/Buddhists/etc aren't? Jews aren't some special race out to destroy the world, they're people like everyone else. Hell, that Madoff guy scammed countless Jews out of their life savings with that Ponzi scheme. Is he propagating jew power? Once you get over the fact that they're not better than you (granted most are smarter than you), you'll learn to stop being such a douche.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: January 03, 2009, 02:42:12 PM »
please stop talking in 3th person debussy, its quite irritating.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #140 on: January 03, 2009, 02:42:27 PM »
Apart from the conspiracy theory.

The main reason of the modern war is the special supply for avoiding the economic depression.
This is a common sence for who has studied macro economy.

This has nothing to do with the conspiracy theory.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #141 on: January 03, 2009, 02:43:57 PM »
The people defending Hamas should ask themselves this. Why is it that that rest of the Muslim world hates the Palestinians? The Jordanians were on the verge of a Palestinian genocide with Black September. The Muslim world turned their backs on them in this current situation and Hamas knows it. They’ve pushed Israel too far and they’re paying the price. They didn’t expect this type of retaliation and they’re reaping the results now. Hamas expected the Muslim world to come running to their side and ended up watching countries like Egypt and Jordan turn their backs on them.

As sad as it is, if the Palestinians disappeared, countries like Jordan, Egypt could make progress with the Israelis. It’s cruel to say that but I feel most people know that would be the result. The Muslim world would bitch and moan for a few years but they would get over it.

You call him ignorant yet your thread last week was founded solely on the fact that you think there is some Jew conspiracy to control the world because of a "hunch" you had. That would serve for a great thesis. "My hunch from reading some internet sites about the Jew conspiracy."

Why is it that Jews in power are always conspiring with each other yet Christians/Hindus/Buddhists/etc aren't? Jews aren't some special race out to destroy the world, they're people like everyone else. Hell, that Madoff guy scammed countless Jews out of their life savings with that Ponzi scheme. Is he propagating jew power? Once you get over the fact that they're not better than you (granted most are smarter than you), you'll learn to stop being such a douche.
Brah brah brah......
Still you dont answer what is Iraq gate scandal.
Do you read news paper?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: January 03, 2009, 02:44:22 PM »
Apart from the conspiracy theory.

The main reason of the modern war is the special supply for avoiding the economic depression.
This is a common sence for who has studied macro economy.

This has nothing to do with the conspiracy theory.

Where did you learn this? In "Macroeconomics 101" along with the multiplicator models?
 ;D

Please refer to the source of that statement.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #143 on: January 03, 2009, 02:44:34 PM »
. Hell, that Madoff guy scammed countless Jews out of their life savings with that Ponzi scheme. Is he propagating jew power?

I wonder if Yaroni had any money invested with Madoff?  After all, all those Joobies know each other!  ;)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #144 on: January 03, 2009, 02:44:49 PM »

You know you shit, bro.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: January 03, 2009, 02:45:37 PM »
Brah brah brah......
Do you read news paper?

It seems like you are running away from actually debating once again.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #146 on: January 03, 2009, 02:45:50 PM »
FREE MATT C!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 03, 2009, 02:48:06 PM »
Brah brah brah......
Do you read news paper?

brah brah brah? You ignore every point I make in my posts and expect me to answer yours? When you feel like discussing things like an adult, I'll address your "Iraq gate scandal."

I wonder if Yaroni had any money invested with Madoff?  After all, all those Joobies know each other!  ;)

I doubt it. Ron has all his money tied up in orange chicken investments.   :D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: January 03, 2009, 02:49:19 PM »
Brah brah brah......
Do you read news paper?
Instead of insults and childish comments, why don't you try to refute BF'S points with intelligent discussion?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #149 on: January 03, 2009, 02:49:37 PM »

Where did you learn this? In "Macroeconomics 101" along with the multiplicator models?
 ;D

Please refer to the source of that statement.
Oh god.... You havent even graduated uni huh? :-\

Almost sorry for you...Do you really believe in organizing war in the name of justice? :-\

I lost my word.....