Author Topic: Israeli tanks rolling into Gaza as we speak...  (Read 11979 times)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: Israeli tanks rolling into Gaza as we speak...
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2009, 12:39:14 PM »
Not really ,I don't give a fuck  if Hamas soldiers  and Israelis soldiers kill each other .

They are soldiers, that's what they do. Gaza is densely populated, and have of them are under 18.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2009, 12:41:33 PM »
That's a great video. As was nicely pointed out by about 600 people in the comments:

1) You can see the mortar launching tube on the truck. They were a valid military target.
2) You can see all the dead Hamas bodies. Also take note of the fact that the living Hamas soldiers paid no note to the dead or injured children and instead chose to strip the dead bodies of weapons and ammunition. Disgusting.
3) Also note that instead of helping the children, they decided to cry over a dead Hamas guy with his brains splattered everywhere.
4) Hamas knows that they are targets. Why are they letting children hang around them? Is it because they want them to die? Looks that way.

Why don't the Hamas leaders let the children hide in the bunkers they're using? Why do children keep popping up next to all these Hamas guys when they know Israel is coming after them? Sad that they have no disregard for their own people and want them to die so they can use them for propaganda.

Great points. Those muslims Hamas morons are chickens and they don't give a fuck about the lives of children. Just like Taliban, who uses kids as suicide bombers. Hopefully the IDF manages to kill as many Hamas fuckers as possible.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2009, 12:45:22 PM »
cmon debussy you dont mean that do you..

Debussey was refering to the IDF killing as many Hamas people as possible.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2009, 12:46:31 PM »
cmon debussy you dont mean that do you..

The only way this ends is if they kill 'em all.  Wipe them off the face of the planet, then the problem will be solved permanently. 
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2009, 12:49:07 PM »

The only way this ends is if they kill 'em all.  Wipe them off the face of the planet, then the problem will be solved permanently. 

That should wait until the west + Israel = able to use nanotechnology for a targeted stealth simultaneous mass extinction attack of almost all muslims.

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2009, 12:55:39 PM »

That should wait until the west + Israel = able to use nanotechnology for a targeted stealth simultaneous mass extinction attack of almost all muslims.

I don't think Gary Busey would approve of that.  Be careful Debussey.  You = treading on thin ice.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2009, 12:57:55 PM »
I don't think Gary Busey would approve of that.  Be careful Debussey.  You = treading on thin ice.

Gary Bussey would prefer killing them the old-fashioned way... one bullet at a time.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Alex23

« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2009, 12:58:50 PM »
That's a great video. As was nicely pointed out by about 600 people in the comments:

1) You can see the mortar launching tube on the truck. They were a valid military target.
2) You can see all the dead Hamas bodies. Also take note of the fact that the living Hamas soldiers paid no note to the dead or injured children and instead chose to strip the dead bodies of weapons and ammunition. Disgusting.
3) Also note that instead of helping the children, they decided to cry over a dead Hamas guy with his brains splattered everywhere.
4) Hamas knows that they are targets. Why are they letting children hang around them? Is it because they want them to die? Looks that way.

Why don't the Hamas leaders let the children hide in the bunkers they're using? Why do children keep popping up next to all these Hamas guys when they know Israel is coming after them? Sad that they have no regard for their own people and want them to die so they can use them for propaganda.

Great post BF, you beat me to it.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2009, 01:01:24 PM »

Gary Bussey would prefer killing them the old-fashioned way... one bullet at a time.

Exactly. The only problem = Garys thirst for blood = an obstacle to effectivity.

With all this shit, muslims = setting themselves up for a BIG revenge. It will happen on many levels.

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2009, 01:03:43 PM »

Exactly. The only problem = Garys thirst for blood = an obstacle to effectivity.

With all this shit, muslims = setting themselves up for a BIG revenge. It will happen on many levels.

Well, in that case, sounds like you are good to go!  Debussey = should continue his kill muslims fanatical rants! ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2009, 01:05:01 PM »
Well, in that case, sounds like you are good to go!  Debussey = should continue his kill muslims fanatical rants! ;D

Yes! Let's not forget to include many other Getbiggers that would join in a heartbeat. This is a team effort 8)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2009, 01:11:28 PM »
very sad like seeing Hell itself...how can anyone do that to those children?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2009, 01:12:12 PM »

If they aren't terrorists already (they start around 12 or younger over there), they certainly would have become terrorists in due time.  Call it a "premptive strike".  :D

Are you Jewish? Yes or no question.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2009, 01:13:10 PM »
They are soldiers, that's what they do. Gaza is densely populated, and have of them are under 18.

exactly how can they protect the children when they have no land to hide them.  They are open targets.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2009, 01:15:33 PM »

Why don't the Hamas leaders let the children hide in the bunkers they're using? Why do children keep popping up next to all these Hamas guys when they know Israel is coming after them? Sad that they have no regard for their own people and want them to die so they can use them for propaganda.

I dont know BF no justifying killing children...if that isnt hell I dont know what is?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2009, 01:16:38 PM »
I dont know BF no justifying killing children...if that isnt hell I dont know what is?

That's life.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2009, 01:17:01 PM »
exactly how can they protect the children when they have no land to hide them.  They are open targets.

That's the Israelis spreading the friendship.

I'd like to see what that US media is going to say tonight though... This is an outright massacre.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2009, 01:17:42 PM »

That's life.

Much like they fried Jews in the fucking oven in Germany?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2009, 01:18:42 PM »

Not justifying it in the least. Just pointing out the hypocrises. Hamas is crying that their children are dying yet they're stripping weapons from dead bodies instead of tending to the sick and wounded and keeping children next to high profile targets so that they can film their dead bodies.

Calm down Muslim. Your Muslim comrades would sooner cut your American head off than congratulate you for supporting them.

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2009, 01:20:45 PM »
Calm down Muslim. Your Muslim comrades would sooner cut your American head off than congratulate you for supporting them.

QFT

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2009, 01:20:56 PM »
[...]Calm down Muslim. Your Muslim comrades would sooner cut your American head off than congratulate you for supporting them.

You're gonna make a nice bar of soap.

;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2009, 01:21:17 PM »
That's the Israelis spreading the friendship.

I'd like to see what that US media is going to say tonight though... This is an outright massacre.
MSNBC  is just talking about israel rights.  nobody else has rights.  just israel

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2009, 01:21:35 PM »

This is a military operation that = labeled by the head of the EU as a defensive move. It is not comparable.

And wiping those Palestina fuckers off the map = a good thing.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2009, 01:21:56 PM »
QFT

I'm not Muslim but he keeps thinking I am. Dont ask me why.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2009, 01:22:57 PM »

This is a military operation that = labeled by the head of the EU as a defensive move. It is not comparable.

And wiping those Palestina fuckers off the map = a good thing.

Killing of innocent civilians is wrong doesn't matter where on when it happens.