Author Topic: The Truth About The Van Damme/Steven Seagal Fight!  (Read 34326 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: The Truth About The Van Damme/Steven Seagal Fight!
« Reply #100 on: January 07, 2009, 07:08:46 AM »
The truth is I could kick the crap outta Van Damme,Seagal and all the rest of the twinks posting in this thread 8)

:D

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #101 on: January 07, 2009, 07:25:34 AM »
Chuck Zito and sevastase both admitted to steroid use.  Who do you think looks better after taking shit.  Definitely not Sevastase.  Zitos built better plus he'd whip the tennis fags ass

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #102 on: January 07, 2009, 07:27:02 AM »
Chuck Zito and sevastase both admitted to steroid use.  Who do you think looks better after taking shit.  Definitely not Sevastase.  Zitos built better plus he'd whip the tennis fags ass
i'll say this, i wouldn't fucck with Zito that's for sure but then again i'm not a huge internet black belt/MMA expert like most getbiggers. ::)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #103 on: January 07, 2009, 07:28:18 AM »
i'll say this, i wouldn't fucck with Zito that's for sure but then again i'm not a huge internet black belt/MMA expert like most getbiggers. ::)

You don't need to be.just make shit up like the rest ;D

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: January 07, 2009, 07:32:36 AM »
Or Sev....he has a blackbelt in Cuntery.   It's the art of talking mad internet tough guy shit and then hiding.  Maybe that homo could go up to Chuck Zito and do his "Pop and Lock" dance

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #105 on: January 07, 2009, 10:33:16 AM »
Sevastase would pop Chuck Zito like a Zit.

Don't forget, before the tennis, Sev was a karateka back in the day.

Q

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #106 on: January 07, 2009, 12:22:01 PM »
with Zito at this age and shape I'll take my chances ....it's a tough call ....

do you think Zito would fuck with this ????

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: January 07, 2009, 01:23:19 PM »
with Zito at this age and shape I'll take my chances ....it's a tough call ....

do you think Zito would fuck with this ????

my mom would fuck you up dude
T

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #108 on: January 07, 2009, 01:31:19 PM »

here's another aikido warrior hahahahahaha

in the comments

"everyone has a plan until they get hit in the face "

hahahhaha ;D
tank u jesus

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: January 07, 2009, 09:43:21 PM »
The problem with Steven's art (aikido) is that it's based more on redirecting your opponent's energy against him (kind of in the way Judo does) thus against Van Damme, a seasoned Karate vet with a good offense, it wouldn't have done much. Most guy who do aikido wait for the other guy to attack them, they have no real offensive movements themselves. So unless Van Damme had charged Seagal like a running bull, Seagal wouldn't really have been able to do shit.

Goes to show you don't know shit about how to use aikido.

here's another aikido warrior hahahahahaha

If you know anything about aikido, you know that the poster of this movie doesn't know what aikido is either because this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with aikido.
Read the comments on that video and you will see that nobody sees aikido in that.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #110 on: January 08, 2009, 01:57:01 AM »
Goes to show you don't know shit about how to use aikido.

If you know anything about aikido, you know that the poster of this movie doesn't know what aikido is either because this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with aikido.
Read the comments on that video and you will see that nobody sees aikido in that.

Oh boy...you must be a real aikido bad ass... kind of like the old fool in the video that get's his ass handed to him repeatedtly.  ::)  ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #111 on: January 08, 2009, 08:40:09 AM »
my mom would fuck you  dude
I know  ;)

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: January 08, 2009, 11:59:09 AM »
JC would murder Seagal with one kick :D

R.I.P. Michael

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: January 08, 2009, 12:39:55 PM »
JC would murder Seagal with one kick :D

The Last Dragon would murder ANYONE BITCHES!

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #114 on: January 08, 2009, 01:29:18 PM »

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: January 08, 2009, 07:39:26 PM »
Oh boy...you must be a real aikido bad ass... kind of like the old fool in the video that get's his ass handed to him repeatedtly.  ::)  ::)

Everybody agrees with you that the old man is getting his ass handed to him, but if you call that aikido then something is wrong with you.
Watch any other random aikido video on youtube and see if you see anything remotely resembling what the old man is doing.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: January 09, 2009, 01:11:39 AM »
no disrespect to aikido,but i went to a aikido school to check it out cause my buddy kept bragging about it,anyway i was a white belt in bjj at the time from renzo gracie academy in nyc.i started out just watching the class,then my buddy starts telling the teacher im a bjj expert,lol.i was and still am far from a expert,anyway the teacher starts degrading bjj saying its not practical in real combat and stuff.anyway after awhile he invites me on the mat to demonstrate how great his art was and how crappy mine was.make a long story short i got a single on him and he went down quicker then youd believe,as im starting to gain side control hes telling me real low in a wispering voice to extend my wrist to him.i ignored him and got full mount and he extended his right arm to try and grab my wrist and i armbarred him in less then 2 minutes.he got up pissed off and told the class he wanted to let me do that to him so he could show them where i was making mistakes,lol.i was respectful to the guy cause renzo always teaches us to be humble and freindly to everyone,5 of his students followed me outside after class,at first i thought they wanted trouble but they actually wanted renzos adress in nyc to the academy,lol.i never went there to try and show the teacher up,he called me out and it just happened on that day i got the better of him,who knows,maybe i just got lucky  ;)
R

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #117 on: January 09, 2009, 01:17:09 AM »
no disrespect to aikido,but i went to a aikido school to check it out cause my buddy kept bragging about it,anyway i was a white belt in bjj at the time from renzo gracie academy in nyc.i started out just watching the class,then my buddy starts telling the teacher im a bjj expert,lol.i was and still am far from a expert,anyway the teacher starts degrading bjj saying its not practical in real combat and stuff.anyway after awhile he invites me on the mat to demonstrate how great his art was and how crappy mine was.make a long story short i got a single on him and he went down quicker then youd believe,as im starting to gain side control hes telling me real low in a wispering voice to extend my wrist to him.i ignored him and got full mount and he extended his right arm to try and grab my wrist and i armbarred him in less then 2 minutes.he got up pissed off and told the class he wanted to let me do that to him so he could show them where i was making mistakes,lol.i was respectful to the guy cause renzo always teaches us to be humble and freindly to everyone,5 of his students followed me outside after class,at first i thought they wanted trouble but they actually wanted renzos adress in nyc to the academy,lol.i never went there to try and show the teacher up,he called me out and it just happened on that day i got the better of him,who knows,maybe i just got lucky  ;)

hardcore.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #118 on: January 09, 2009, 01:19:06 AM »
Van Damme owns you all in intensity and weights, when it comes to bodybuilding!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #119 on: January 09, 2009, 03:26:15 AM »

Sounds about right... I'm not dissing aikido as an art, it's got some cool ways to use an attacker's momentum against them, but again in real life, just like all the other 'arts' martial arts like karate, kung fu, tae kwon do, it's not practical and chances are will get you killed in a fight if the other guy actually knows what he's doing or has a background in something like boxing or muay thai.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: January 09, 2009, 06:47:24 AM »
Sounds about right... I'm not dissing aikido as an art, it's got some cool ways to use an attacker's momentum against them, but again in real life, just like all the other 'arts' martial arts like karate, kung fu, tae kwon do, it's not practical and chances are will get you killed in a fight if the other guy actually knows what he's doing or has a background in something like boxing or muay thai.

Exactly in fighting you need boxing,muay thai,and some ground work.  Not some bullshit Aikido or tae kwon do

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #121 on: January 09, 2009, 11:34:13 AM »
Van Damme owns you all in intensity and weights, when it comes to bodybuilding!

Nice joke...
S

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: January 09, 2009, 08:46:48 PM »

That "teacher" deserved to be choked out indeed.
What an ass...no respect at all for other martial arts.
Furthermore, there is no "best" martial art.
If Bruce Lee would be doing any other sport then JKD he would be just as famous because of his talents, dedication, creative mind, philosophy etc

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #123 on: January 09, 2009, 08:55:47 PM »

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #124 on: January 09, 2009, 11:06:44 PM »
I recognise the style of the fighter beating the old man as Shotokan karate - the same style as Lyoto Machida.

Machida will be champion soon; he's too good for anyone in the UFC.
☠ Order of Nephilim