Author Topic: Coming off cycle SUCKS  (Read 6163 times)

4thAD

Re: Coming off cycle SUCKS
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2009, 05:47:45 PM »
My experience totally sucks, My man 4thAD hooked me up, a true brother of IRON!!! I'm going back on this week with just a low dose of Test, clomid and HCG. Then I'm hitting it again. Once your on for a long time and come down you'd better be willing to ride it out like the men said. I'm not prepared to sit for 8 to 12 months..

Listen to these guys,, most truly care and lay it out for us if we want to hear it or not!!

Unless they hammer you for naked photos of your gf.......lol

Peace
Mr. Bo Jangles

Happy New Year!!!

Glad to be of help brother, now hook me up with those pics you promised.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2009, 10:17:51 AM »
I get flamed everytime I say this, but I never workout during PCT.  What's the point?  You'll just lose muscle faster than you otherwise would if your tests levels are low and (or) you are above genetic potential in terms of muscle size. 

I've found I hold onto far more muscle this way and that's a good thing for when I start back up.  I can run lighter cycles if I've held onto most of what I've gained in the past.

Plus, it's nice to take a mental and physical break from the gym for a while.

Also, I kind of agree with Candy about running heavy cycles and then coming off for equal time.  What's the point of that?  The ONLY reason I ever come off is so I don't permanently shut my body down.  What if I want another kid at some point?

Lastly, the only way I workout during PCT is with Clen, T3 and Humalog (preworkout) to promote anabolism.  That's a great combo if dosed properly.  A little Cytraden helps as well if you know what you are doing.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2009, 10:22:00 AM »
I get flamed everytime I say this, but I never workout during PCT.  What's the point?  You'll just lose muscle faster than you otherwise would if your tests levels are low and (or) you are above genetic potential in terms of muscle size. 

abc during "pct" your test levels should be vey high, above normal. serms and hcg and if you use an ai..  you dont workout during THAT period, or after thazt when you on your own?