Author Topic: Guys we have another Getbig millionaire - suckmymuscle!  (Read 9372 times)

marcus

• Getbig IV
Re: Guys we have another Getbig millionaire - suckmymuscle!
« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2009, 01:10:51 AM »
TTT.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
175lbs by 31st July

suckmymuscle

« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2009, 06:26:35 AM »
  Ha ha ha...I hadn't seen this thread. Brutal self-ownage by Blutroll as he demonstrates that he trolls gay hook-u sites.

And "half Italian, half phaggot" fairy "Earl" still trying to get back at me for pointing out to her that she has the unique distinction of being the only member of this site that has members regularly starting threads making fun of her for her infatuation for a oiled up man in thong. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2009, 06:45:57 AM »
what is more outrageous ? the cocksucking/hiv data or his declaration of being a bodybuilder ?
K

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2009, 08:30:31 AM »
well now that i'm out of school and looking for "real work" i've got some extra free time on my hands. i can only lift and play fake drums so many hours a day, y'know? might as well try to expand mah mind. :P

oh yeah, back on topic, does it really surprise anyone on here to find out that GB has a high number of gay/bi members and that quite a few of 'em tried to mask it by either acting overly masculine or anti-gay? it's a website about bodybuilding. you'd find a smaller gay population in a california Starbucks.

Ok "Mr Mangoo"

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2009, 09:53:15 AM »
  Ha ha ha...I hadn't seen this thread. Brutal self-ownage by Blutroll as he demonstrates that he trolls gay hook-u sites.

And "half Italian, half phaggot" fairy "Earl" still trying to get back at me for pointing out to her that she has the unique distinction of being the only member of this site that has members regularly starting threads making fun of her for her infatuation for a oiled up man in thong. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

first of all there have been numerous threads making fun of you

you are just as much of a bodybuilding fan as me if not more, for you to call a bodybuilder "man in a thong" shows what a closet "phaggot" you are

at least the other close "phaggots" on getbig claim to hate bodybuilding, you on the other hand would literally fight for dorian yates

and when are you going to give me your real name and address so i can finally kick your fat ass you pussy :-*

E
E

suckmymuscle

« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2009, 02:36:40 PM »
first of all there have been numerous threads making fun of you

No, there are threads made in jest about my claims, etc, but none explicitally created to question my sexuality like in your case. I recall a thread made by some guy about your "half Italian, half amazing" phrase from about a year ago or so that went for 20 pages of people making fun of you. Lol. ;D

you are just as much of a bodybuilding fan as me if not more, for you to call a bodybuilder "man in a thong" shows what a closet "phaggot" you are

I am a fan of bodybuilding. Unlike you, I don't think that facial beauty should be relevant in judging a bodybuilding contest, you big old phaggot you. ;)

at least the other close "phaggots" on getbig claim to hate bodybuilding, you on the other hand would literally fight for dorian yates

Sure, if I saw some MMA fighter attacking a Mr.Olympia for no reason, I would intervene, out of respect for the Mr.Olympia and because it wouldn't be a fair fight. Not as bad as your desire of spending a weekend with Kevin and holding hands with him. ;)

and when are you going to give me your real name and address so i can finally kick your fat ass you pussy :-*

I already gave you my address, you little coward c.u.n.t. I even gave my IP address to confirm that I'm not posting from North America. What more do you want? What more excuses are you coming up with, you phaggot piece of shit ####?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2009, 02:45:48 PM »

No, there are threads made in jest about my claims, etc, but none explicitally created to question my sexuality like in your case. I recall a thread made by some guy about your "half Italian, half amazing" phrase from about a year ago or so that went for 20 pages of people making fun of you. Lol. ;Dt

yes many pages made by bitter queens like you that got owned by me

I am a fan of bodybuilding. Unlike you, I don't think that facial beauty should be relevant in judging a bodybuilding contest, you big old phaggot you. ;)

i also said Mr. Levrone had the better body too, his superior face should've made the decision a no brainer

Sure, if I saw some MMA fighter attacking a Mr.Olympia for no reason, I would intervene, out of respect for the Mr.Olympia and because it wouldn't be a fair fight. Not as bad as your desire to spending a weekend with Kevin and holding hands with him. ;)

you are thinking of "big bobs"

I already gave you my address, you little coward c.u.n.t. I even gave my IP address to confirm that I'm not posting from North America. What more do you want? What more excuses are you coming up with, you phaggot piece of shit ####?

haha you lying little queer you never gave me an IP address ::)

you gave me an address in brazil after months of me asking for your real name and address in fort lauderdale

you are the one with excuses, you are afraid of me you spineless little turd

E
E