Author Topic: BART cop kills unarmed man - video of the actual murder  (Read 52832 times)

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: BART cop kills unarmed man - video of the actual murder
« Reply #350 on: January 08, 2009, 05:24:14 PM »
Are you denying YPD is sued left and right for police brutality???? 

Powerhouse has a lot of cafones in there. 

Powerhouse on Bronxdale Ave in Morris Park is/was a lot better.

sued doesnt mean shit.. i was sued by a wanted felon for shooting him after he shot me and another guy first..

anyone can sue but it doesnt mean you did anything wrong nor will it last more then 5 seconds on the judges table.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: January 08, 2009, 05:26:10 PM »
Check out what your boy Wayne did to this woman:

http://gothamist.com/2008/06/28/feds_accuse_yonkers_cop_of_police_b.php

Fed Justice Department investigating YPD for excessive brutality complaints

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/yonkers-ny/TE2S51HTERI410U07

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/justice.department.investigating.2.246888.html

Either you are a cop yourself or related to a cop because the above stories of the YPD speak for themselves.

i dont give a shit to be honest. i worked with cops who were getting bribed and dealing drugs.. everyone knows there are bad cops just like any profession. whats your point?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: January 08, 2009, 05:27:58 PM »
interseting note from that article

Yonkers has had 4,000 arrests this year with a .006% complaint rate.

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #353 on: January 08, 2009, 05:30:26 PM »
I think if they had immediately called for medical help, cleared space, and began attending to the bleeding 22-year old, they would have at least some sympathy here.

Instead, they started grabbing cameras.  instantly wanting to contain and cover shit up before even addressing the bleeding kid on the floor.  A human being was dying in front of them - and all they cared about was covering up the shooting.

That is some fucking pig behavior, plain and simple.  Yes, the shooting was an accident.  The 2nd cop stepped off the bad guy, anticipating a taser shot.  Dude's kid was born the DAY BEFORE and he was probably working on 2 hours sleep, if any.  he did mean to tase him.

But that doesn't excuse the first reaction being Cover up the crime before saving this kid's life.

Spot on mate, I think that is the thing that is the most disturbing. You fucked up no changing that, but FFS there is a kid dying in front of you.......do the right thing and try save him above all else, isn't that what you would want to happen if it was your son??????? :-\.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #354 on: January 08, 2009, 05:32:44 PM »
Spot on mate, I think that is the thing that is the most disturbing. You fucked up no changing that, but FFS there is a kid dying in front of you.......do the right thing and try save him above all else, isn't that what you would want to happen if it was your son??????? :-\.

you got that right.  They spent 30-60 seconds grabbing phones and yelling at people while the blood and life just pumped outta that kid.  You didn't see 3 cops on the floor trying to save him.  You saw 3 guys trying to destory evidence.

Inexcusable.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #355 on: January 08, 2009, 05:46:48 PM »
you got that right.  They spent 30-60 seconds grabbing phones and yelling at people while the blood and life just pumped outta that kid.  You didn't see 3 cops on the floor trying to save him.  You saw 3 guys trying to destory evidence.

Inexcusable.

That's a good point.  The cops who tried to destroy evidence should be fired and criminally charged as well, not just the cop who shot the kid.  If I hadn't commited any crime, and an armed cop tried to take my cell phone to cover his ass, as far as I'm concerned, he should be charged with armed robbery.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #356 on: January 08, 2009, 06:00:03 PM »
Watch the video again.  To me, it did not even seem that the guy deserved to be tasered as he was not resisting arrest.  They had three cops over this guy, your telling me they could not subdue him even after he was in cuffs????

Come on now.
You'd be surprised what police will do to  keep from getting sued.  They will pepper spray or taze rather use a baton although I believe the baton to be a great way to end a suspect's movement.  The same goes for the choke hold, which you cannot use unless it is life or death.  They have to taze because it became unethical to choke (and stop) a suspect and became to costly to use the  baton (after Rodney King).  If he was resisting, tasing is perfectly fine.
Squishy face retard

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #357 on: January 08, 2009, 06:03:58 PM »
This just in from CNN; The pigs that killed that guy are still walking free AND getting paid.  ;D ;D ;D ;D LMAO.

Land of the free, home of the brave. ;D
a

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: January 08, 2009, 06:05:07 PM »
This just in from CNN; The pigs that killed that guy are still walking free AND getting paid.  ;D ;D ;D ;D LMAO.

Land of the free, home of the brave. ;D
ONE officer fired his weapon.  The others will likely sit on a desk until the smoke clears but only one is liable and wrong here.
Squishy face retard

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: January 08, 2009, 06:12:30 PM »
LOL. For someone who was bitching about the anti-Muslim threads on the political board, you sure are being a racist little hypocrite here. Not surprising. Sounds like you're bitter about a black man who is on track to be more successful than you. ::)

LOL I wasn't bitching about the anti-muslim threads.  I was bitching about how what happens in the middle east is none of our fucking business.  And that Americans have been brainwashed to believe Muslims are dangerous and most are terrorists.  As a middle class whiteboy you damn right I'm pissed about minorities getting all this special treatment at the university level.  Indians, asians, blacks, hispanics......fuck em they can make their way through school like everyone else.  This isn't the 1950's anymore.  They have as much or more opportunity in this country as anyone else.  

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #360 on: January 08, 2009, 06:15:50 PM »
ONE officer fired his weapon.  The others will likely sit on a desk until the smoke clears but only one is liable and wrong here.

The others tried to confisate videos and failed to help a dying man.  Nothing wrong?  ;D
a

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #361 on: January 08, 2009, 06:27:18 PM »

Allegedly other officers tried to cover this up by confiscating peoples cameras and cell phones.
S

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: January 08, 2009, 06:28:46 PM »
The others tried to confisate videos and failed to help a dying man.  Nothing wrong?  ;D
Could be collusion, could be trying to confiscate evidence.  You think the average cop knows how to help a gun shot victim?  If they tried to cover it up then they need to be fired too.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: January 08, 2009, 07:02:41 PM »
Could be collusion, could be trying to confiscate evidence.  You think the average cop knows how to help a gun shot victim?  If they tried to cover it up then they need to be fired too.

they said something to each other right after the shot... then the cops fanned out in 3 or 4 directions and started demanding phones... while the kid with a bullet in his back was taking his last breaths.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: January 08, 2009, 07:19:44 PM »
how do we know they didnt call for an ambulance over the radio? not much you can do once someone is shot. it looked like they tried to elevate him but he wasnt looking for help..

i love the message at the end.. what a piece of shit.. ''dont harm me''.. well learn to follow instructions and none of this would have happend..

take a lesson from this. just let them put the cuffs on you and let a judge deal with it. i sure as hell wouldnt put anyone -even the best cop in the world -in a position where force needs to be used.. and if you say he wasnt resisting your fucking lying..

a situation like that needs to be resolved fast. ask any bouncer, once a fight breaks out you get the people in the fight out as soon as possible or else a riot can break out. the longer you wrestle with someone the higher you elevate the risks.

would a taze be justified -yes.. its as simple as he got into fight or flight mode and fucked up big time.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: January 08, 2009, 07:23:48 PM »
I was at an event where 6 officers approached a man who did not want to leave.  Instead of rushing him, fighting him or using their batons...the officers tazed the man until he stop resisting (he was holding onto a fence).  Why risk injury to oneself or serious injury to the suspect when the tazer does the work for you?
Squishy face retard

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #366 on: January 08, 2009, 07:44:24 PM »
how do we know they didnt call for an ambulance over the radio? not much you can do once someone is shot. it looked like they tried to elevate him but he wasnt looking for help..

i love the message at the end.. what a piece of shit.. ''dont harm me''.. well learn to follow instructions and none of this would have happend..

take a lesson from this. just let them put the cuffs on you and let a judge deal with it. i sure as hell wouldnt put anyone -even the best cop in the world -in a position where force needs to be used.. and if you say he wasnt resisting your fucking lying..

a situation like that needs to be resolved fast. ask any bouncer, once a fight breaks out you get the people in the fight out as soon as possible or else a riot can break out. the longer you wrestle with someone the higher you elevate the risks.

would a taze be justified -yes.. its as simple as he got into fight or flight mode and fucked up big time.

;D ;D  "Just get onboard the train Herr Goldstein, it's for your own good."
a

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: January 08, 2009, 07:45:51 PM »
Why is this "cop" not under arrest?  His guilt or innocence can be determined at trial, but I don't get why he's still walking the streets?

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
« Reply #368 on: January 08, 2009, 07:46:56 PM »
Why is this "cop" not under arrest?  His guilt or innocence can be determined at trial, but I don't get why he's still walking the streets?
Because he is a cop

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: January 08, 2009, 07:47:55 PM »
Internal Affairs review, board of rights and then criminal proceedings if deemed necessary.  Everything happens on the LE side first.
Squishy face retard

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #370 on: January 08, 2009, 07:49:34 PM »
You guys want to get pissed off, go check out the forums on

www.Ratemycop.com

Story after story about fucked up cops...The kicker is there are cops as mods on the thing...I would becareful however, because I personally believe its yet another site run by the FBI and is a way to look for people who are against the man...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: January 08, 2009, 07:50:13 PM »

Goat, if I happened to pin that kid down and glock his ass in a crowded subway, I'd be in a jail cell right now.

You wanna know something funny?  This cop hasn't even given a statement yet!

Five days, and there is outrage they haven't questioned him yet.  He resigned the next day to avoid the automatic BART incident interview.

He quit, went home, and has not been questioned yet.  How nice is that?  How many of us would enjoy that luxury?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: January 08, 2009, 07:55:55 PM »
Internal Affairs review, board of rights and then criminal proceedings if deemed necessary.  Everything happens on the LE side first.

Look, this isn't a case where self-defense is even a possibility...  he either commited murder or manslaughter (manslaughter if they make that whole "mistook a gun for a tazer" b/s fly).  Either one is a felony, so he needs to be in cuffs.  He'll get a trial just like anyone else, but there's enough evidence this should be beyond the whole "internal review" bullshit.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #373 on: January 08, 2009, 07:58:07 PM »

Believe me, I understand this sentiment, but sadly, I'm still a believer in due process.  He was an on-duty officer at the time of the killing, so until the DA determines that charges are to be filed, he's on paid administrative leave from the department (although he has since resigned).   

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: January 08, 2009, 07:59:30 PM »

Look, this isn't a case where self-defense is even a possibility...  he either commited murder or manslaughter (manslaughter if they make that whole "mistook a gun for a tazer" b/s fly).  Either one is a felony, so he needs to be in cuffs.  He'll get a trial just like anyone else, but there's enough evidence this should be beyond the whole "internal review" bullshit.
Yeah but the department needs to show that they investigated everyone there, including him; it's SOP.  He'll go down otherwise you will see Oakland in ruins.  

In CA I think manslaughter is a max of four years.  He'd be isolated if he goes to prison.
Squishy face retard