Author Topic: National Championship Predictions??  (Read 2238 times)

Joel_A

• Getbig III
Re: National Championship Predictions??
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2009, 07:20:13 AM »
yes Arizona, Arizona State, Washington, Washington State, Stanford, UCLA and Cal are some incredible powerhouses. ::)

you're going off of 'perception' (just like a LOT of people)instead of reality. no one took a second look at utah in the beginning of the season but they may very well be the best team.

a conference going undefeated in bowl games sure doesn't sound like a weak conference to me.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2009, 07:21:09 AM »
I'm picking Florida in an upset over OK.

Florida was favored.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2009, 07:22:12 AM »
you're going off of 'perception' (just like a LOT of people)instead of reality. no one took a second look at utah in the beginning of the season but they may very well be the best team.

a conference going undefeated in bowl games sure doesn't sound like a weak conference to me.
did you actually watch any games this year? if so you don't honestly believe that Oregon was a better team than Oklahoma State regardless of how the bowl game turned out do you?

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2009, 07:25:25 AM »
Oh i know, it just sucks that one week we're "the best in the nation" and "unbeatable", we lose one game (same as UF) and we're not even mentioned or considered until after we raped Penn St.  ::)

I'm just glad there are still a few "experts" out there that concede that SC still has the talent and experience to take on anyone in the nation.  OU has the tools and the talent but they can't put it together in the BCS Bowl games, 5 losses in a row?!

a pathetic Trojan rant...

and not one of them faced a sec opponent in a bowl game. lsu even with their wack freshmen attack would have killed any pac10 but usc...and if jefferson played solid as in the gt game and their rush got going against sanchez...it would be a dog fight for usc.  
Oh...Monica!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2009, 07:27:40 AM »
and not one of them faced a sec opponent in a bowl game. lsu even with their wack freshmen attack would have killed any pac10 but usc...and if jefferson played solid as in the gt game and their rush got going against sanchez...it would be a dog fight for usc.  
exactly, and put Utah in the SEC or Big 12 and they'd have had at least 4 losses.

Joel_A

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2009, 07:37:17 AM »
did you actually watch any games this year? if so you don't honestly believe that Oregon was a better team than Oklahoma State regardless of how the bowl game turned out do you?

who cares how they beat them? i saw the usc oregon state game and that was great. i saw utah demolish alabama and that was great.

the big 12 is a better conference than the sec this year (im emphasizing that) and probably is the best conference all year long, but as far as everyone saying the pac10 is weak is just plain wrong.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2009, 08:34:21 AM »
SEC....another National Championship.....Whooooo !!!!!  8) 8)