Author Topic: Jesus H Christ.....  (Read 25304 times)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: Jesus H Christ.....
« Reply #175 on: January 27, 2009, 07:59:13 PM »
You're a gimmick. Gimmicks are not allowed on the Y-Board, so get the fuck out.

And that also goes for any of you fuckers that are too pussy to post 1 god damn picture of yourself.

A gimmick? Get fucked you fag, who is to say that you aren't a homo gimmick?

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #176 on: January 27, 2009, 08:00:42 PM »
The Getbig Illuminati has spoken.

Where the fuck is your pic, fag?
Quit giving up on school and quitting on your dreams. Your priorities flutter so.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #177 on: January 27, 2009, 08:01:25 PM »
A gimmick? Get fucked you fag, who is to say that you aren't a homo gimmick?

Ron outed you for the shit stabbing little gimmick operator you are today.

Quit giving up on school and quitting on your dreams. Your priorities flutter so.

Giving up on school? Not even close. I was just bitching about it. Thanks for answering my question.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #178 on: January 27, 2009, 08:02:57 PM »

Giving up on school? Not even close. I was just bitching about it. Thanks for answering my question.

You mean MX? That's weak you little queen....15 posts and it got squashed, big fucking deal. Im sure you operate more than a few on here during your stay at Get big.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #179 on: January 27, 2009, 08:05:45 PM »

Dreams change. Some do die. Others are born.
You are a transitional entity. Thanks for answering the call.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #180 on: January 27, 2009, 08:06:04 PM »
You're a gimmick. Gimmicks are not allowed on the Y-Board, so get the fuck out.

And that also goes for any of you fuckers that are too pussy to post 1 god damn picture of yourself.

You're on the outside as well........looking in, yearning for acceptance......I can help.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: January 27, 2009, 08:06:45 PM »
You're on the outside as well........looking in, yearning for acceptance......I can help.

I find it amusing he's saying that considering I'm almost 99.99% sure that he hasn't posted a pic on here. I still think he's a gimmick as well.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: January 27, 2009, 08:12:55 PM »
I find it amusing he's saying that considering I'm almost 99.99% sure that he hasn't posted a pic on here. I still think he's a gimmick as well.
He hasn't posted a pic, nor will he PM one, cause he's scared someone will post it. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #183 on: January 27, 2009, 08:13:31 PM »
I sure hope you find that 0.01% amusing, BerzerkFury!  ;) You just ponder that 0.01% meditate that shit. ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: January 27, 2009, 08:14:25 PM »
I sure hope you find that 0.01% amusing, BerzerkFury!  ;) You just ponder that 0.01% meditate that shit. ::)
You're on a thin line here, slippery slope, dangerous drop.......
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: January 27, 2009, 08:14:54 PM »

I left it at 99.99% because I don't bother reading nor looking for your posts and wasn't entirely sure that you hadn't posted your pics somewhere else on here. You know, because you are calling someone for not posting theirs and all, it would only make sense that you had posted yours before you did that.  :D

You're trying way too hard here trying to come off as some sort of intellectual.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #186 on: January 27, 2009, 08:18:26 PM »
I left it at 99.99% because I don't bother reading nor looking for your posts and wasn't entirely sure that you hadn't posted your pics somewhere else on here. You know, because you are calling someone for not posting theirs and all. Would only make sense that you had posted yours before you did that.  :D

Brilliant shit there, playboy. You've got a nack for this whole internet thing!  ;)

Now before you go spouting off about 99.99% this that blah fuckin blah why don't you check your premise.  ::)

These pussy mother fuckers need to at least have the balls to post one pic. I'm glad you see the light. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: January 27, 2009, 08:21:26 PM »

Brilliant shit there, playboy. You've got a nack for this whole internet thing!  ;)

Now before you go spouting off about 99.99% this that blah fuckin blah why don't you check your premise.  ::)

These pussy mother fuckers need to at least have the balls to post one pic. I'm glad you see the light. 

I know you're having trouble with your reading comprehension, so I'll explain it to you. You are being a hypocrite by calling these guys "pussy motherfuckers" for not posting a pic when you yourself have not posted a pic. Now before you give us some song and dance about how you don't want it to get out, keep in mind that most of this board has no clue whatsoever as to who the fuck you are nor could they care less. Comprende, macacao?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: January 27, 2009, 08:25:33 PM »
I know you're having trouble with your reading comprehension, so I'll explain it to you. You are being a hypocrite by calling these guys "pussy motherfuckers" for not posting a pic when you yourself have not posted a pic. Now before you give us some song and dance about how you don't want it to get out, keep in mind that most of this board has no clue whatsoever as to who the fuck you are nor could they care less. Comprende, macacao?
I'm not sure what that means, but I think it has something to do with poop.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: January 27, 2009, 08:26:38 PM »
I'm not sure what that means, but I think it has something to do with poop.

Means monkey in Portuguese. My Brazilian buddy said it's one of the insults they use down there. I couldn't decide between that or "puseta". You should be able to guess the meaning of that one, though.  :D

There was a video a few years ago when Pride was still around. Right before the second Rampage/Wandy fight. They were interviewing Rampage at his home and he was talking shit about Wandy. He was using macacao and puseta all over the place. Was funny shit. Right up until Wandy split Rampage's face into pieces and left him half dead.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #190 on: January 27, 2009, 08:34:35 PM »
Means monkey in Portuguese. My Brazilian buddy said it's one of the insults they use down there. I couldn't decide between that or "puseta". You should be able to guess the meaning of that one, though.  :D

There was a video a few years ago when Pride was still around. Right before the second Rampage/Wandy fight. They were interviewing Rampage at his home and he was talking shit about Wandy. He was using macacao and puseta all over the place. Was funny shit. Right up until Wandy split Rampage's face into pieces and left him half dead.
Quite the 99.99% creative name caller, aren't we BerzerkFury. GOOD SHIT!  ;)
These queer pussy fuckers are too scared to post pics yet they think they can open the mouth to you? I'll tell you this, when they open the mouth, there's a throat down there...

You just let me know if these schmoe bible poundin fuckers make one more smart ass comment I'll rip the fuckin throat out and whip it up the ass like a bullwhip. Fuck the piece of shit givin you shit you just let me know if the cock suckin bitch wants to fuck a round spittin cow shit just once more I'll give that fucker a taste of what he deserves fuck this shit its on fuckers!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: January 27, 2009, 08:36:03 PM »
These queer pussy fuckers are too scared to post pics yet they think they can open the mouth to you? I'll tell you this, when they open the mouth, there's a throat down there...

You just let me know if these schmoe bible poundin fuckers make one more smart ass comment I'll rip the fuckin throat out and whip it up the ass like a bullwhip. Fuck the piece of shit givin you shit you just let me know if the cock suckin bitch wants to fuck a round spittin cow shit just once more I'll give that fucker a taste of what he deserves fuck this shit its on fuckers!
Meltdown.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: January 27, 2009, 08:41:20 PM »

Trying too hard still.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
It means coveralls, 99.99% queer.
« Reply #193 on: January 27, 2009, 08:47:00 PM »
Trying too hard still.
I just don't understand why these pussy fuckers who lack the balls to post a single pic want to come to the Y without posting any pics, then disrespect you.

They don't make sense, they don't have that right, fuck them! FUCK A FAGGET and if he wants to take this shit to new levels I'll be right there streaming a waterfall of orange/brown butter looking peanut-buttery shit down on his ass so fuckin hard the cock sucker will think it's time to riverraft down the god damn wet bedrock of a suage plant it ain't kittens it splattered on the walls bitches! FUCK HIM!

chaos

• Getbig V
Re: It means Soundness is too much of a pussy to post his pic
« Reply #194 on: January 27, 2009, 08:49:18 PM »
I just don't understand why these pussy fuckers who lack the balls to post a single pic want to come to the Y without posting any pics, then disrespect you.

They don't make sense, they don't have that right, fuck them! FUCK A FAGGET and if he wants to take this shit to new levels I'll be right there streaming a waterfall of orange/brown butter looking peanut-buttery shit down on his ass so fuckin hard the cock sucker will think it's time to riverraft down the god damn wet bedrock of a suage plant it ain't kittens it splattered on the walls bitches! FUCK HIM!

meltdown.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: January 27, 2009, 08:55:41 PM »
meltdown.

He's definitely a pussy. Just trying to save face now.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #196 on: January 27, 2009, 08:57:03 PM »
He's definitely a pussy. Just trying to save face now.
Yep, I've got a lot of face to save at this particular moment in time. Just gotta save it, BerzerkFury.  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: January 27, 2009, 08:59:29 PM »
Yep, I've got a lot of face to save at this particular moment in time. Just gotta save it, BerzerkFury.  ::)

Ouch, there goes my ego!!!!!!  ::)

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Re: It means "coveralls," 99.99% queer
« Reply #198 on: January 27, 2009, 09:01:38 PM »
Ouch, there goes my ego!!!!!!  ::)
Why? Don't do that. I'm here for you...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: February 08, 2009, 12:17:43 PM »
How many polesmokers are on getbig?

Go both ways.......
johnnynoname
jtsunami
tbombz(candidildo)
Mister Magoo
"big"dumbbell
J Grey
jehwit
Sherief Shalaby

Fuck transvestites.........

Wiggs

Admitted homosexuals........
nycbull
BAYGBM
Vince G

Is the Y board the last safe haven away from these dicktuggers? Mostly on the G&O I can avoid them, but lately it seems they are constantly talking about putting things in their butts. The latest was johnnynoname talking about The Beast strapping one on with jtsunami agreeing with him.

Fuckin terrible. >:(

Edit: I'm keeping a list so my fellow Y boarders will know which posters to avoid.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!