Author Topic: Just got approved as a Foster parent...  (Read 4399 times)

basurablanco

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Just got approved as a Foster parent...
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2009, 05:36:03 PM »
You are not a SCHMOE!!!

Alex23

« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2009, 01:43:27 PM »
Please alex, for all that is holy adopt an american kid.  I was adopted at 10 years old.  There are so many American kids that need parents. 
And seriously alex, you are a good man, I've talked with my foster parents a lot and they say it is a long drawn out process to get approved.

Props for a truly good man.

You bet; the whole thing about adopting Chinese leftover babies & co disgusts me. There are tons of American kids who needs a family. 

Are you shooting blanks Alex? Say it isn't so...But i will give you thumbs out for helping kids out...Not many people are in the position to do so and for you to do it, its pretty cool...

However I myself getting myself ready for 2012...I surely wouldn't want the extra baggage...Could cost me my own life dragging along the weak...And I want to witness the END GAME...

I've been at abortions clinics more often than all class of 06' cheerleading squads... so not the problem, more of a timing issue... childcare is my gf/wife field of expertise and like I said we have time/money, why not do it...

Contribute to an American kid's life and success sounds like a cool way to give back.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2009, 03:47:41 PM »
You bet; the whole thing about adopting Chinese leftover babies & co disgusts me. There are tons of American kids who needs a family. 

I've been at abortions clinics more often than all class of 06' cheerleading squads... so not the problem, more of a timing issue... childcare is my gf/wife field of expertise and like I said we have time/money, why not do it...

Contribute to an American kid's life and success sounds like a cool way to give back.

yeah but wouldnt you want to carry on your royal warlord lineage??  You seem to have superior genetics----the shitty gene pool of teh world could definitely use your help brother

Alex23

« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2009, 08:27:26 PM »
yeah but wouldnt you want to carry on your royal warlord lineage??  You seem to have superior genetics----the shitty gene pool of teh world could definitely use your help brother

I will. If I can help a kid in the meantime who's already all grown, that's giving back...

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2009, 08:30:30 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS ALEX

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2009, 11:44:02 PM »
I will. If I can help a kid in the meantime who's already all grown, that's giving back...
like I said before bro, good stuff, takes a honorable man to take being a foster parent seriously

good luck

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2009, 11:55:04 PM »
A