Author Topic: Attention Coach  (Read 2318 times)

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Attention Coach
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2009, 11:59:56 AM »
there is really no evidence of this, at least in the US.  in fact the US today is much more religious today than it was 50 years ago.  its certainly much more religious than in Europe.

sorry there is abig difference between pretending to be religious and being religious.

And yes, i come form europe, so i can testify christianity has died there and that a mixed bag of islamic sub culture and african beliefs are taking over as the new religion with the help of leftists main strem medias and politics who widely opened the borders to the flood of muslims and blacks from africa and middle east.

But again, wether it's in europe or north america, just because people pretend to be either christians, or muslims, they re all a bunch of confused atheists in need of mind discipline and values they re trying to build from a patchwork of beliefs.

Nowadays anyone can get as much as he wants from every philosophies or religious ideologies ever created browsing the web or reading books and i think most people are a bit Atheists, and christian and/or muslims, buddhists  etc, while watching TV 24/7 and being materialistic / capitalistic individuals at the same time.

We re all mixing everything we see and hear on a daily basis to shape a new kind of global , international new kind of religion, and that's why someone like obama has been elected in the USA.

The world is building itself a new world order, a new religion. It's hapening right now and we're all part of the process in this interconected global world.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2009, 12:01:30 PM »

Why has Coach become the official getbig christian?  ;D

Nothing personal to "Coach", he might be a great personal trainer but he's a horrible representative of Christians and republicans  :-X
People have a tendency to judge by the lowest common denominator  ;D.... sorry if i inadvertently dragged down the coach   :-*

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2009, 12:08:13 PM »
a girl wih a little boy ass and fat rolls on her back is proof god exists ? lol

to each his own but to me that gives me reason that God exists

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2009, 12:18:01 PM »
They sure do seem convinced....maybe..er uh probably

R

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2009, 12:19:27 PM »
a girl wih a little boy ass and fat rolls on her back is proof god exists ? lol

Maybe it convinces him because no cellulite = miracle :)
R

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2009, 12:22:30 PM »
any true Christian would agree with me.. if believing in no god makes you happy, and makes you a better person for yourself and the people around you.. by all means keep believing it..

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2009, 12:25:57 PM »
I feel some strong christian sentiments on this board....oy vey!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2009, 12:29:14 PM »
Truth is, none of us KNOWS anything.  When coach said that man found some scrolll which 'proves' the existence of God, I almost fell outta my chair laughing.  If course I believe in a higher power or energy which made us and defines our purpose.... but using a man-made scroll to try to sell it?  nah, try again.

We're here.  It took a whole lot of creativity and miracles to get us here.  None of us knows what happens when we die.  We know there's a lot of unexplained things in this world - premonitions of the future, for example.  Ghosts on video that set off security cameras in gyms.  People that use their mental powers to find a body that's been buried.

We can't explain it.  our gray matter doesn't allow it.  There is something bigger than us that put all of this together.  To believe you can prove it, or disprove it, is silly.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2009, 12:32:18 PM »
Truth is, none of us KNOWS anything.  When coach said that man found some scrolll which 'proves' the existence of God, I almost fell outta my chair laughing.  If course I believe in a higher power or energy which made us and defines our purpose.... but using a man-made scroll to try to sell it?  nah, try again.

We're here.  It took a whole lot of creativity and miracles to get us here.  None of us knows what happens when we die.  We know there's a lot of unexplained things in this world - premonitions of the future, for example.  Ghosts on video that set off security cameras in gyms.  People that use their mental powers to find a body that's been buried.

We can't explain it.  our gray matter doesn't allow it.  There is something bigger than us that put all of this together.  To believe you can prove it, or disprove it, is silly.

The belief in a creator or an almighty ruler is nothing but sadistic wishful thinking for the more gullible parts of humans.
from incomplete data

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2009, 12:33:53 PM »
there is really no evidence of this, at least in the US.  in fact the US today is much more religious today than it was 50 years ago.  its certainly much more religious than in Europe.
Yes. Such belief is reflected in your foreign policy.  ;)  

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2009, 12:51:25 PM »
Yes. Such belief is reflected in your foreign policy.  ;)  

What?  You have a problem with the Crusades for a New Millennium™ ?   Our entire foreign policy is based on the book of Revelations.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2009, 01:08:57 PM »
Our entire foreign policy is based on the book of Revelations.

WTF? Stick to BB.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2009, 01:22:26 PM »
 Our entire foreign policy is based on the book of Revelations.
You mean the Book of Revelation?  How so?
R

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2009, 02:18:59 PM »
You mean the Book of Revelation?  How so?

These are the end times, Armageddon is near, the only thing we have to do is reestablish the Temple in Jerusalem and then Jesus shows up.

The Coach

« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2009, 02:53:33 PM »

I never said that doctor spin ::)

The Coach

« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2009, 02:54:09 PM »

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2009, 02:57:00 PM »
Key word there is "probably".

As you can never disprove a deity. But a smart thinking man knows the answer.

Try something called logic, Coach.
from incomplete data

The Coach

« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2009, 02:58:12 PM »
As you can never disprove a deity. But a smart thinking man knows the answer.

Try something called logic, Coach.

ok ::)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2009, 03:00:41 PM »
ok ::)

Seriously, can you not see how blatantly man-made religion is, christianity in particular?

There's nothing in the bible that could not have been written by a man living in the bronze ages.
from incomplete data