Author Topic: Adorthus Cherry-2 weeks 4 days out from Ironman  (Read 6795 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: Adorthus Cherry-2 weeks 4 days out from Ironman
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2009, 09:25:52 PM »
atleast flexingonsteel has enough brains to research before he comments.
conditioning is off for who? my body is different than everyone else just like there's is different from mine.
who's to say someones conditioning is off unless you know their competition training history.
I looked like shit at the arnold because it was 4 shows in a year and i thought i could do it. I couldn't
 My body just wouldnt respond so I've been coming back slow trying to work around a bad knee but Take it from me I'll be just fine, 15th at atlantic city beating eddie abbew will harriss omar deckerd martin kelstrom armon schultz etc.  all good pro's
all much bigger than myself.
Thats why I do me and my legs are the last thing to come in . i tell B there just around the corner and she tells me you need them now.
we're realist we know whats lagging. It's a process for me its not drugs drugs drugs if you knew me you'd know that
and by the way i beat kenny jones at the atlantic city. just barely ;)

Well spoken AD! Your a true embassador of the sport !

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2009, 09:27:19 PM »
Well he looks better then he did at last years Arnold

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2009, 10:41:32 PM »
Yeah and you're what? a 160lb mass monster who used to use gear, so STFU

And you're what?  A juiced up guido tool with lame tats, cheesy fake chains, horrendous receding hairline with gelled-up hair trying to hold on to what little is left, and just overall brutal mid-life crisis look, so maybe you should STFU, clown.  ::)

Max

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2009, 10:46:37 PM »
AD how small is your waist?  I haven't seen one that small on a Pro in a long time.

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2009, 12:09:58 AM »
Great physique

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2009, 03:13:26 AM »
Unfortunately his condition is off for being 2 weeks out. Size is not his strong point and not being condition enough does not give him many chances. Too bad I was hoping He would have a better showing.

looks watery.

could be sodium loading.
b

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2009, 03:22:37 AM »
I think Cherry will be allright ...I like the Atlantic picture ...he looks very good there ...

PS: with a waist so tiny I would do a vacuum FDB ....waddayathink ?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2009, 04:22:39 AM »
Could high end bodybuilding be somewhat obsessive and extracting from the practitioners awareness of an external reality?

I don't think he ever saw the other people in that restroom.
Quote of the week

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2009, 04:32:42 AM »
How tall is AD ?

Real height not bullshit "bodybuilder height"

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2009, 04:37:37 AM »
How tall is AD ?

Real height not bullshit "bodybuilder height"

7'4
No doubt about it...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2009, 04:57:56 AM »
Unfortunately his condition is off for being 2 weeks out. Size is not his strong point and not being condition enough does not give him many chances. Too bad I was hoping He would have a better showing.
agreed.

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2009, 05:08:27 AM »
Good waist and upper body, legs are lagging though.
It hasn't helped...

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2009, 07:46:07 AM »
Your legs are not suppose to be smaller  or the same size as your arms.  He needs to take some time off and build up his legs.  Once they are brought up i think he will do well

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2009, 09:12:35 AM »
Your legs are not suppose to be smaller  or the same size as your arms.  He needs to take some time off and build up his legs.  Once they are brought up i think he will do well
ad has much bigger legs than arms. he lacks outer quad asweep, which when he is alone makes them look underwhelming. on stage next to other cometitors, ad's legs look good. they are thick and have good cuts when hes in shape.

also, you are probably used to seeing videos and pictures of bb'ers on stage. that angle is usually straigh  forwar, or bit lowwer than waist looking up. that enhances leg size. AD s videos are all coming from the top, looking dow on his legs. which also does make them look a bit smaller than they are.

could his legs be improved? sure.. like i said, laacks a bit of sweep. but sweep is mainly genetic ad AD cant do much but just hammer away and build up thickness and get shredded. 

its not that his lower body is small, its that his shoulders and arms are just so damn big.

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2009, 09:51:46 AM »
ad has much bigger legs than arms. he lacks outer quad asweep, which when he is alone makes them look underwhelming. on stage next to other cometitors, ad's legs look good. they are thick and have good cuts when hes in shape.

also, you are probably used to seeing videos and pictures of bb'ers on stage. that angle is usually straigh  forwar, or bit lowwer than waist looking up. that enhances leg size. AD s videos are all coming from the top, looking dow on his legs. which also does make them look a bit smaller than they are.

could his legs be improved? sure.. like i said, laacks a bit of sweep. but sweep is mainly genetic ad AD cant do much but just hammer away and build up thickness and get shredded. 

its not that his lower body is small, its that his shoulders and arms are just so damn big.
I am an NPC competitor.  I am very well aware of the different angles.  That being said his legs look weak from all angles.  Even the contest pictures look weak. 

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2009, 10:03:39 AM »
Agreed. Balance those legs out & he could do some damage.

beazzcaine

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2009, 10:40:11 AM »
Thanks for all your feedback guys.  Negative and Positive.  AD knows what he needs to work on and what he's lacking OR not lacking.  Keep feeding the fire it only fuels him......  :-*

On that note, I wanted to answer a few questions.  AD's waist can go anywhere from 28 to 27 inches come show time.  With his shoulders, arms being so huge and his waist being so darn small, it makes him look smaller, especially with a home vid camera.   I think if he had a blockier waistline, he'd look like "all" those others, which doesn't set him aside from the rest.  AD's goal has always been to not get SOOO big that he can't wipe his own ass!!  Add in tan, oil, lighting, angles, and an additional 2 weeks to fine tune, and everything comes together....and for those that know him...these next 2 weeks is when he transforms....

His stats for those that asked....height 5"11 weight 240 waist SMALL (smaller than mine)! 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2009, 03:57:07 PM »
what color is his hair going to be?

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2009, 04:58:19 PM »
Like Beazz said, wait two weeks before you bash him. AD makes HUGE changes in the last two weeks. I have seen him go from a somewhat smooth guest poser to getting his pro card in two weeks. BBSPY will have him ready !

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2009, 06:19:22 PM »
Great shape but needs to add some freak size to mix with the big boys, goodluck tho mate hope you do well :).

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2009, 07:10:12 PM »
Looking good and making tremendous gains/progress. Legs still have some growing to do, but congrats to him on the transformation.