Author Topic: What You Don’t Know About Gaza  (Read 2493 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: What You Don’t Know About Gaza
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2009, 08:29:41 AM »
Arafat denied Barrack offer which included just about everyhing he wanted.[...]

Not true.

In simple terms: Barak made proposal. Arafat took proposal (which means he didn't reject it) and intended on taking it to "every Arab capital" to get a consensus as to the fairness of the proposal. Negotiations continued at Taba. Sharon is voted into office and informally withdraws the offer.

To me, and I'm in no way smarter than anyone else here, it sounds as though it was the Israelis who did the bad deed.

I ignore if you're incapable of understanding this fact, because the above has been said many times and you're still (stubbornly) repeating the same bullshit about Arafat rejecting the proposals. I ask of you: Why? I mean... I know you're gonna come back and say some shit like "Arafat took too long" or something alike, but the fact of the matter is that it was Sharon who ended the talks. And the last I check that mótherfucker was Israeli.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2009, 09:57:05 AM »
 That whole area is a clusterfuck and anyone who thinks they know the truth behind its history and who is "right" and who is "wrong" is full of it. The killing has been going on since people can remember and NOTHING has changed. Someone please give both sides an H bomb and let them blow each other up to kingdom come, hopefully after all sides have annihilated themselves into oblivion another party will sweep in and take over everything and there will finally be some peace there.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2009, 11:17:22 AM »
Not true.

In simple terms: Barak made proposal. Arafat took proposal (which means he didn't reject it) and intended on taking it to "every Arab capital" to get a consensus as to the fairness of the proposal. Negotiations continued at Taba. Sharon is voted into office and informally withdraws the offer.

To me, and I'm in no way smarter than anyone else here, it sounds as though it was the Israelis who did the bad deed.

I ignore if you're incapable of understanding this fact, because the above has been said many times and you're still (stubbornly) repeating the same bullshit about Arafat rejecting the proposals. I ask of you: Why? I mean... I know you're gonna come back and say some shit like "Arafat took too long" or something alike, but the fact of the matter is that it was Sharon who ended the talks. And the last I check that mótherfucker was Israeli.

Last I checked Sharon withdrew and didn't wait for old fuckers like Arafat to go to every capital of the Arab world LOL.
Since when the Palestins need to get every Arab capital approval?

You're too biased, you say the Israelis votes Sharon yet you ignore the Palestinians voting Hamas who abuse them and support terror.

Hypocrisy....got some?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2009, 11:18:31 AM »
Last I checked Sharon withdrew and didn't wait for old fuckers like Arafat to go to every capital of the Arab world LOL.
Since when the Palestins need to get every Arab capital approval?

You're too biased, you say the Israelis votes Sharon yet you ignore the Palestinians voting Hamas who abuse them and support terror.

Hypocrisy....got some?

OPINION fucker! OPINION! Not approval, OPINION!

Dude, seriously!

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2009, 12:28:26 PM »
OPINION fucker! OPINION! Not approval, OPINION!

Dude, seriously!

He didn't receive their opinion while he negotiated (it's not a two day negotiation you know)...damn I guess Arabs are really technologically inferior...no phones.... ::)

SuperNatural

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2009, 10:57:36 PM »
Um, Fox news is a major news outlet and leads all other cable news channels. U can roll ur eyes, whine and moan all u want. Ever work with Fox news, they're the same type of guys who work at CNN and MSNBC. Fox leans right, MSNBC falls over left and CNN is trying very hard to stay in the middle. U guys all hate to see Fox news succeed but its there because at the time CNN was the only game in town and there was a market for something other then their brand of news. More so, they are a reaction to the biased BS of the networks like NBC that can't hide their lib bias.

That is actually pretty true.

SuperNatural

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2009, 10:59:36 PM »
Oh, the Six Day War in which Egypt initiated and made their intentions clear by signing a mutual defense treaty with Jordan? Hmm...

Here's some information which might make you idiots a little more impervious:

Awe, poor innocent Arabs, their way or the highway, until the Jews came to their senses.

HAHAHAHA! The '67 war is the land mark case of preemptive attack (by Israel). 

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2009, 01:25:52 AM »
HAHAHAHA! The '67 war is the land mark case of preemptive attack (by Israel). 

One wonders if it had anything to do with this:

In May 1967, Egypt's president Nasser expelled the United Nations Emergency Force (UNEF) from the Sinai Peninsula. The peacekeeping force had been stationed there since 1957, following a British-French-Israeli invasion which was launched during the Suez Crisis.

Egypt amassed 1,000 tanks and nearly 100,000 soldiers on the Israeli border and closed the Straits of Tiran to all ships flying Israeli flags or carrying strategic materials, receiving strong support from other Arab countries.

Of course Egypt has all the right to do all this aggressive behaviour ::) But for Israel to do it?!?!?! DAMN THATS TERRIBLE! :-\
الاسلام هو شيطانية

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2009, 04:57:01 AM »
well Iran is actually a beautiful country but too bad its an islamic state.
QFT