Author Topic: I want my ex back  (Read 6326 times)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: I want my ex back
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2009, 04:07:16 PM »
or the last..  >:( :(

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2009, 05:32:45 PM »
or the last..  >:( :(

Don't blame them, Migsy.

It's our fault.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2009, 05:44:53 PM »
then  >:( >:( >:( >:(  for the guys causing P.O.P Syndrome

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2009, 06:40:08 PM »
then  >:( >:( >:( >:(  for the guys causing P.O.P Syndrome

We can't blame women for our weaknesses. :)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2009, 07:48:28 PM »
why not? they blame us for every thing.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2009, 11:25:19 AM »

Do you really want to be like them? :)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2009, 11:28:06 AM »

You chicks are catty!
R

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2009, 11:29:25 AM »

no..but damn it!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2009, 11:30:24 AM »

You chicks are catty!

well when the girls are away the..nevermind it's not going to come out right lol.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2009, 11:31:22 AM »
R

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2009, 11:34:54 AM »
To the thread starter... go find a hottie to bang, you'll get over the ex really quickly.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2009, 11:35:25 AM »
 >:(

I picture myself as hotter if i were a chick.  At least I hope so lol

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2009, 11:59:35 AM »
To the thread starter... go find a hottie to bang, you'll get over the ex really quickly.

There's nothing like new cooter. :)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2009, 12:17:48 PM »
There's nothing like new cooter. :)

It is the best way to rid your desire for the "old" cooter.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2009, 12:51:48 PM »
It is the best way to rid your desire for the "old" cooter.

Funny how that works.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2009, 09:00:51 AM »
If you feel she is really that important then hell yeah give it another go, just talk to her, big chance that it doesn't work out, but atleast you've tried it. Remember after a while people generally regret the things that they didn't do...not the things they did.

It is absolutely possible to have 2nd talk with her without ending it in a big fight or making yourself look stupid. Don't be overly dramatic and be ready to accept a more definitive no. Screw honour and other sociocultural notions of alpha male behavior!

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2009, 05:09:23 PM »
I sent her a message a week ago or something to meet up and have a chat.

She said she would like to meet me but is "really busy", but she'll try hard for next week or the week after. I don't know, feels like she throws me away like some used tissue.

Haven't heard from her since. Def sure now she blocked me on msn. Was starting to feel a bit better, but got drunk one night and dropped back into sorrow for a couple of days afterwards.

Saw on her facebook that another guy is flirting with her (much like the way i did when we were togheter).

I invited the other chick (brasilian girl) that i kissed over at my place and we had sex.

Don't know how to feel now. Things are what they are i guess. I would still like to know exactly what made her break up with me, but i don't really want her back anymore (atm).
$

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2009, 07:31:58 PM »
I sent her a message a week ago or something to meet up and have a chat.

She said she would like to meet me but is "really busy", but she'll try hard for next week or the week after. I don't know, feels like she throws me away like some used tissue.  You are officially old news to her, persue no further!

Haven't heard from her since. Def sure now she blocked me on msn. Was starting to feel a bit better, but got drunk one night and dropped back into sorrow for a couple of days afterwards. Refocus your energy into something more positive.

Saw on her facebook that another guy is flirting with her (much like the way i did when we were togheter).  Stop going to facebook, another guy is already with it.  Besides the more you check up on her the worse you will feel.

I invited the other chick (brasilian girl) that i kissed over at my place and we had sex.  Good for you, check that off your bucket list.  To make sure, hit it again.

Don't know how to feel now. Things are what they are i guess. I would still like to know exactly what made her break up with me, but i don't really want her back anymore (atm).  No you don't, let it go.  Not worth mulling over.  All you will do is find fault in yourself and make her feel even worse.  If by atm you mean ass to mouth, then hit up the brazilian chick again. 

Seriously, move on, it's obvious she is. 

Faust

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2009, 11:50:07 AM »
Alright, little update.

So with the brazilian chick i'm kinda in a weird situation. It's been longer than a week since i've seen her. I invited her over a couple of times but there's always something (or she's really tired, or she's working, now she has her period and doesn't feel well).
She has to take a long busride though to come here. We're chatting a bit on msn, and everything seems fine there. She's apologized for this and says she misses me.

Anyway, i was a bit fed up with this, i mean, in one month she's gonna leave so i don't wanna have a "relationship" solely on msn. I went out , got a bit drunk and i kissed another girl.  :-\
She's a nice girl and somebody i can have fun with for the next months. I feel a bit weird cause i cheated in a way on the other chick, even though i don't know if you can consider it a "relationship". We'll see how it works out, i'm not stressing about it that much.

About my ex: I'm taking you guys advice and trying not to think about her at all. Its working reasonably. Sometimes i can't help it and i feel like shit for an hour. But everyday its a little better and i am just trying to keep my mind focussed on the present moment and not on the past. Going out and doing stuff, like flirting with girls  ;D, definately helps to keep my mind off her.
$

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2009, 11:57:59 AM »
Maybe you would feel better if you and Brazil verbalized what you have.  That may be the respectful thing to do.  Maybe it's very casual to her and you are both open to date others?

And yes, time will make your break-up w/your ex less painful.  At some point you may wonder why you dated her in the first place, but maybe not.  Be strong Faust!!

R

Faust

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2009, 12:21:38 PM »
Maybe you would feel better if you and Brazil verbalized what you have.  That may be the respectful thing to do.  Maybe it's very casual to her and you are both open to date others?

And yes, time will make your break-up w/your ex less painful.  At some point you may wonder why you dated her in the first place, but maybe not.  Be strong Faust!!
Thanks Stella. Honestly, i feel a lot better. I don't even know why i was feeling so down at the start, thinking about it now, it's not even that bad. I was thinking why she was hurting me so much, but actually i was just hurting myself by obsessing over it. I liked her and we had a good time togheter but life goes on and "it aint that serious".
$

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2009, 01:00:35 PM »
Good attitude Faust!
R

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2009, 07:29:40 PM »
Faust, I think you should continue trying to see new girls but at the same time try to get this girl back.  If you have moved on then it should be easier for you to get her back because you won't be acting obsessive or like a doormat so she will have more respect for you.  Offer to hang out as friends, let her know casually that before she broke up with you you were planning on cancelling your 6-month work term or getting serious with her, possibly even proposing before you left.  She might start having feelings for you again after realizing what she's missing.  If that happens you can use her for sex and once she really gets strong enough feelings for you then it's time to get revenge on her for hurting you by dumping her or "letting" her catch you cheating on her or something. 

Faust

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2009, 09:55:08 AM »
I met with "Brazil" one more time this week. But i broke up with her today. I think it's best for both. I think i just was using her for making me feel better about myself / sex. She is a great girl and i don't want to hurt her in any way, i also don't wanna complicate my life even more by dating two girls at the same time. She is leaving soon to Brazil so its best for her i think to focus on that. She told me its ok and that she felt it coming (didn't tell her i kissed another girl cause that would just hurt her i think). I feel a bit sad but i think i made the right decision to do it as soon as possible and not wait till she leaves. 

Faust, I think you should continue trying to see new girls but at the same time try to get this girl back.  If you have moved on then it should be easier for you to get her back because you won't be acting obsessive or like a doormat so she will have more respect for you.  Offer to hang out as friends, let her know casually that before she broke up with you you were planning on cancelling your 6-month work term or getting serious with her, possibly even proposing before you left.  She might start having feelings for you again after realizing what she's missing.  If that happens you can use her for sex and once she really gets strong enough feelings for you then it's time to get revenge on her for hurting you by dumping her or "letting" her catch you cheating on her or something. 
Thanks for the advice bob, but i mean her no harm. I had played with ideas like this at first, or by spreading some of her secrets etc. But this will do no good and just bring more negativity in her and my life.

I am gonna just go out with the girl i kissed last. I'm gonna go slow to avoid drama and see where it takes me and her.
$

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2009, 02:10:34 PM »
Faust you seem like a nice and thoughtful person :)
R