Author Topic: consistency training and junkfood eating is key for low bodyfat and muscle keep  (Read 1192 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
high calories=faster recovery, no guess work, just eat and train as much as possible but no less tranining than what you have been consistent with, youll realize that "hard" workouts of the past are now "average" workouts of the present and future ONLY possible with high calories from protien fat and carbs

right now im training upperbody everyday and lower body everyother day feels about right. if i do lower body everyday that is over my limit NO MATTER HOW MANY CALORIES I TAKE IN i just dont think i can handle that, maybe my mindset will change

A

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Might be onto something.

Stay away from spike shooter energy drink (see my real time review)
Z

Mons Venus

high calories=faster recovery, no guess work, just eat and train as much as possible but no less tranining than what you have been consistent with, youll realize that "hard" workouts of the past are now "average" workouts of the present and future ONLY possible with high calories from protien fat and carbs

right now im training upperbody everyday and lower body everyother day feels about right. if i do lower body everyday that is over my limit NO MATTER HOW MANY CALORIES I TAKE IN i just dont think i can handle that, maybe my mindset will change

Rambling bozo...

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken

Try squat's everyday for two months.
Let us know how you feel. ;)
John speak on what junk is the best knuj.(who are you to judge)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I can't wait until your metabolism is shot.  Keep on eating shit and it will happen. 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Just eat snickers bars and do lunges (at the same time).
G

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The key is minimum food intake and maximum work. A piece of fruit in the morning at most and you should workout at least six hours daily. Stick to heavy compound movements. Your body will learn to absorb light as an energy source.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
The key is minimum food intake and maximum work. A piece of fruit in the morning at most and you should workout at least six hours daily. Stick to heavy compound movements. Your body will learn to absorb light as an energy source.

LMAO!   ;D

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
But what's the key to getting noticed?
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio