Author Topic: No sourse no gear..just robbery  (Read 7704 times)

93civicgone

• Getbig II
No sourse no gear..just robbery
« on: January 09, 2009, 01:54:29 PM »
well some one on this forum not stating any names right now refer ed me to a so called souse that they use gave me a e mail to order from once i e mailed them i was e mailed back a list of items for sale ect. once i placed the oder witch i thought was going to be lagit i soon came to realize it was all a hokes. this person ******* made a fake e mail with the company's name e mailed me a list off another source and collected my money. This is some the biggest bullshit i have ever ran into with ordering. After thinking and looking at post from this guy it was easy to notice he was the guy e mailing me to. so all in all i was ripped off and now I'm gearless. not in a rush for my gear was just looking to get it togeather now I'm just set back. i love getbig but this was bullshit. I understand some this is my fault to but guess thats how it is...:(

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: No sourse no gear..just robbery
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 02:02:59 PM »
So why don't you out the person?

93civicgone

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 02:05:57 PM »
RAWDAWG.

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2009, 02:20:43 PM »
We have told you guys and told you guys do not let anyone on these boards even try to source to you. There are known scammers on these boards. PM me all the info I so I can take care of this.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2009, 02:44:23 PM »
I'm sorry bro about your loss, rawdawg/zeek/sprinkfsu has been doing this for years here.  Lives in Florida, and is a piece of shit.  How much did he get you for?

jt
TEAM Nasser

93civicgone

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2009, 02:49:23 PM »
you guessed it flordia 200 bucks was trying to play it safe but still 200 out the window now

trumpett10

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2009, 03:22:21 PM »
they got my friend before for 480$..but now we got legit pharmacy source,pay more but its legit.

93civicgone

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2009, 03:40:11 PM »
I know 98 percent you guys are lagit cool guys but as for rawdawg and them what goes around will come back around..abcesses! cough cought.. fucking faggets llol

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2009, 04:05:00 PM »
they got my friend before for 480$..but now we got legit pharmacy source,pay more but its legit.

hi rawdawg
TEAM Nasser

rawdawg

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2009, 12:32:11 PM »
Bro you just called me out on this forum like a punk fuck and then you pm.... me this

hey bro i placed a small order with amps and tabs 20amps and its been 13 bussness days  u ever have this long of a wait? im starting to get worried.

all I told you was who amps-n-tabs was off of another board and told you to do your research dont come on here and blame me for you shit.

dont try to blame your ordering on me I dont sell the shit and people that have used them know them.

I'm a known scammer DO NOT TRUST ME WHAT SO EVER!

rawdawg

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2009, 12:36:43 PM »
I'm sorry bro about your loss, rawdawg/zeek/sprinkfsu has been doing this for years here.  Lives in Florida, and is a piece of shit.  How much did he get you for?

jt

dont put me in a catagory with anyone else you fucking poser.you dont know me and dont want to you little shit. Am i the only person that lives in Fl. first off fuck face I live in Tally Fl so I dont know were they sent there money to.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2009, 01:47:42 PM »
rawdawg, you have some nerve coming on here again.  You hook him up so to say with a source, only problem is the source is you!  Give him the email addy, which is you again and you scam him for the $$$, then delete that email address account and he can't get through, and now your acting innocent.  Ban the fuck.

jt
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2009, 01:53:38 PM »
well some one on this forum not stating any names right now refer ed me to a so called souse that they use gave me a e mail to order from once i e mailed them i was e mailed back a list of items for sale ect. once i placed the oder witch i thought was going to be lagit i soon came to realize it was all a hokes. this person ******* made a fake e mail with the company's name e mailed me a list off another source and collected my money. This is some the biggest bullshit i have ever ran into with ordering. After thinking and looking at post from this guy it was easy to notice he was the guy e mailing me to. so all in all i was ripped off and now I'm gearless. not in a rush for my gear was just looking to get it togeather now I'm just set back. i love getbig but this was bullshit. I understand some this is my fault to but guess thats how it is...:(

what email address did he give you?  Just making sure he didn't give you a source on outlaw muscle that screwed you so we are 100 percent sure it was him.

jt
TEAM Nasser

93civicgone

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2009, 02:07:20 PM »
amps-n-tabs@cyber-rights.net

and as for the pm i sent you that a wile back waiting to see your responce was.
but hope you injoy the $

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2009, 02:24:52 PM »

and as for the pm i sent you that a wile back waiting to see your responce was.
but hope you injoy the $

does this place actually exist or anyone know this as a source, did he delete the email does it still exist?  Let's make sure it is rawdawg, then if so ban him and triumpet who is his next gimmick if this is him.

jt
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2009, 02:29:24 PM »
ampsntabs.com is a legit source, but what is their email anyone know?  Lets compare it to the one rawdawg gave civic93 and see if he just setup a similar one to scam him.  The email rawdawg gave civic93 is amps-n-tabs@cyber-rights.net.  Ant runs amps n tabs and is a UG lab. 

jt
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2009, 02:33:09 PM »
Ant is private, its hard to see how he would allow a brand new person to come in and order seeing as he isn't taking any new customers.  Still trying to find his email to compare it.

jt
TEAM Nasser

io856

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2009, 02:37:48 PM »
Thats not ant's email

rawdawg

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2009, 02:40:39 PM »
Yea you better check before you start running your dick smack.Im not going to sit on here and act like a computer tough guy but you to little dick heads need to get your story together before you come in here tring to bash me.

And your are correct Ant is private and dont act like you know all about the dude cause you dont I have been with Ant for 8 years. Just like I told the little shit for open source he needed to go to outlaw and check out Ants supply cause he was a little cheaper then what the little kid wanted to spend

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2009, 02:41:30 PM »
Ant : from OLM

login to see post :

http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?p=546244#post546244

"We NEVER have funds sent to USA"
more info to follow shortly.....
amps-n-tabs@husmail.com - this has never been used by amps-n-tabs.com.

both of these email used are scammers.  Check out thread on OLM for more info, the cyber rights one is futhur down the page.  Asshole rawdawg.

jt
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2009, 02:43:15 PM »
Yea you better check before you start running your dick smack.Im not going to sit on here and act like a computer tough guy but you to little dick heads need to get your story together before you come in here tring to bash me.

And your are correct Ant is private and dont act like you know all about the dude cause you dont I have been with Ant for 8 years. Just like I told the little shit for open source he needed to go to outlaw and check out Ants supply cause he was a little cheaper then what the little kid wanted to spend

aww that is so nice of you fucktard, ban the scammer.  Jeez dude do you have no dignity at all, just going for your next fix of whatever you use.

jt
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2009, 02:49:14 PM »
hahahahaahahhahaha small time juicers ripping each other off...

epic.

comon cupcake plz stay out of this thread, I like you, but this is serious stuff.

jt
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2009, 02:54:28 PM »

One would think that if you have known someone for 8 years, that you could at least get his email right!  HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH
TEAM Nasser

93civicgone

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2009, 02:55:56 PM »
Sent: December 29, 2008 1:02:58 PM
To:   

I like Test e and anadrol. but its just personal choice alot of people will say test and d-bol test and deca but most everything you run should have a test in it

hmmm sure sounds like rawdawg these lol looks alot liek your other post on the board

and just to be clear you gave me the referral msg on this board witch i still have if you would like to see lol

4thAD

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2009, 05:00:19 PM »
Anyone that is familiar with ANT knows that this is not his email. This is a play on Ants email to lure people in. This scam has taken place on other boards also. 

I told you all there was a known scammer on the boards not too long ago. If you guys need legit sources GetBig is not the place to find them. Find an open source board.