Author Topic: No sourse no gear..just robbery  (Read 7709 times)

ant

• Getbig I
  • amps-n-tabs.com
Re: No sourse no gear..just robbery
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2009, 05:01:07 PM »
Yea you better check before you start running your dick smack.Im not going to sit on here and act like a computer tough guy but you to little dick heads need to get your story together before you come in here tring to bash me.

And your are correct Ant is private and dont act like you know all about the dude cause you dont I have been with Ant for 8 years. Just like I told the little shit for open source he needed to go to outlaw and check out Ants supply cause he was a little cheaper then what the little kid wanted to spend

Its unfortunate that this has to be my first post here, as source posting is not allowed. Feel free to cross reference me via PM on outlawmuscle, alternatively email me sales@amps-n-tabs.com. Please do not contact me for any other reason, I am private. :)

So, you have been with me for 8 years...??? yet giving out a scammer email address. I have been contacted by a number of mods, and that you have burnt a few members. Care to explain yourself?

regards
ant

regards
ant

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2009, 05:05:40 PM »
This dude has been doing this for years.  I say we get a bounty fund together.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2009, 05:08:08 PM »
Its unfortunate that this has to be my first post here, as source posting is not allowed. Feel free to cross reference me via PM on outlawmuscle, alternatively email me sales@amps-n-tabs.com. Please do not contact me for any other reason, I am private. :)

So, you have been with me for 8 years...??? yet giving out a scammer email address. I have been contacted by a number of mods, and that you have burnt a few members. Care to explain yourself?

regards
ant

regards
ant

Thank you for stopping by and owning this sack of shit Ant.  Please feel free to post here more often and just chat it up.

x2, dude lives in Florida, I am sure Alex23 can get his IP and we can work from that.  Alex can you get it?

jt
TEAM Nasser

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2009, 05:09:49 PM »
Thank you for stopping by and owning this sack of shit Ant.  Please feel free to post here more often and just chat it up.

Yes Ant thanks,  you just crushed this little scammers game.  Thanks for setting the record straight.

ant

• Getbig I
  • amps-n-tabs.com
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2009, 05:11:35 PM »

x2, dude lives in Florida, I am sure Alex23 can get his IP and we can work from that.  Alex can you get it?

jt

I was told a few years back that I was not allowed to post on this forum, so I left it as that. Think that was about 4 years ago.

But this matter was brought to my attention by a number of members and mods, so felt the need to comment and put this bullshit to rest.

regards
ant

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2009, 05:53:25 PM »
Oh I think they meant you can't source here, I don't think they would have any problem with just posting and chatting it up.  Always nice to have more ppl here.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2009, 06:34:19 PM »
Alex23, are you really jt's boyfriend?

When did that happen?  ???

4thAD

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2009, 06:53:23 PM »
Feel free to post up here Ant, we just have a no source policy. Welcome to the board.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2009, 06:59:46 PM »
it would be nice if he did post here, he could answer alot of those questions about shipping and other ways to get the product out kindda like an inside man that knows how the other end of our gear works could also help us from getting skamed by konwing the tell tell signs

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2009, 07:09:25 PM »
Alex23, are you really jt's boyfriend?

When did that happen?  ???

We partnered up last week, he is my muscle daddy. 

it would be nice if he did post here, he could answer alot of those questions about shipping and other ways to get the product out kindda like an inside man that knows how the other end of our gear works could also help us from getting skamed by konwing the tell tell signs

x2 I like him, ant bump for post on board.

Feel free to post up here Ant, we just have a no source policy. Welcome to the board.

agreed

jt

TEAM Nasser

93civicgone

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2009, 09:49:07 PM »
thank god to have you here any info u need about this just pm me

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2009, 10:50:23 PM »
maybe a mod could ban his subnet so he cant return under a new gimmick?

4thAD

« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2009, 06:32:28 AM »

You will never get a source to discuss shipping methods on an open forum. Not really a good idea for your security or theirs.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2009, 06:51:05 AM »

X2, yes this guy has been here for a while ripping people off, under different names.  Its the same low life, thats why when noobs on here are fishing around for sources in threads I will always tell them not to.  Like 4th said if you need sources try an open source board.

Dude had lots of nerve comming back trying to defend himself, people end up dead for less, one day he will rip off the wrong person....probally has others in the works and does not want them to be spooked.  Thanks to ant for setting the record straight.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2009, 08:11:08 AM »
maybe a mod could ban his subnet so he cant return under a new gimmick?

Only Ron can ban people we can only delete posts & such. By the time we figure out his new gimmick he's usually already ripped someone off.

93civicgone

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2009, 08:26:40 AM »
thanks bro, yeah i guess i just took his word at first and ran with it. win some and loose some  aw well.
Wonder why rawdawg hasn't replayed to ANT lol

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2009, 11:52:16 AM »
thanks bro, yeah i guess i just took his word at first and ran with it. win some and loose some  aw well.
Wonder why rawdawg hasn't replayed to ANT lol

hes busy posting with his new gimmick or waiting a day or two to make one.

jt
TEAM Nasser

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2009, 01:51:06 PM »
well some one on this forum not stating any names right now refer ed me to a so called souse that they use gave me a e mail to order from once i e mailed them i was e mailed back a list of items for sale ect. once i placed the oder witch i thought was going to be lagit i soon came to realize it was all a hokes. this person ******* made a fake e mail with the company's name e mailed me a list off another source and collected my money. This is some the biggest bullshit i have ever ran into with ordering. After thinking and looking at post from this guy it was easy to notice he was the guy e mailing me to. so all in all i was ripped off and now I'm gearless. not in a rush for my gear was just looking to get it togeather now I'm just set back. i love getbig but this was bullshit. I understand some this is my fault to but guess thats how it is...:(

I think you PMed me about this......

Don't trust anyone on the forum unless it's a Mod.

I would think this is common sense, bro.   ???

Sorry for your loss, but you need to use your head when deciding who to trust.   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

4thAD

« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2009, 02:28:06 PM »
I think you PMed me about this......

Don't trust anyone on the forum unless it's a Mod.

I would think this is common sense, bro.   ???

Sorry for your loss, but you need to use your head when deciding who to trust.   :-X

DIV

ooohhhh DIV getting a little soft in his old age! ;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2009, 02:34:35 PM »
ooohhhh DIV getting a little soft in his old age! ;D

I'm trying to be more empathetic to other's emotions.   ::)

I could steer people away from these bad sources if they'd take the time to PM.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

4thAD

« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2009, 02:37:27 PM »
I'm trying to be more empathetic to other's emotions.   ::)

I could steer people away from these bad sources if they'd take the time to PM.

DIV

Haha I'm just busting your balls brotha!

ant

• Getbig I
  • amps-n-tabs.com
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2009, 05:31:56 PM »
thank god to have you here any info u need about this just pm me

Hit me up ;)

regards
ant

Swollness

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2009, 05:49:35 PM »
Definately took a hit a few years back from the same prick... was zeek then i guess rawgawg now?
Perfektion

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2009, 05:52:37 PM »
Definately took a hit a few years back from the same prick... was zeek then i guess rawgawg now?

Yeah was also "meatneck" at one time too but that was before he was using the name "zeek"

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2009, 05:58:16 PM »
dont suppose you would post the name/address you sent it to in fl?  i go there a few times a year