Author Topic: Let's talk about being in LOVE  (Read 10898 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Let's talk about being in LOVE
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2009, 02:27:51 PM »
you need to purge these feelings.  its the only way you'll be able to continue to remain married to your wife.  i'm sure she'll understand.  you're only human.

man what the fuck is wrong with you.. how you gonna tell him some bull shit like that. you trying to ruin my broskies life...

Wiggs dont tell her shit.. read advices above

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2009, 02:29:47 PM »
man what the fuck is wrong with you.. how you gonna tell him some bull shit like that. you trying to ruin my broskies life...

Wiggs dont tell her shit.. read advices above

these feelings are going to eat at him like a cancer until he talks to his wife about them

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2009, 02:31:09 PM »

hahah i was just about to post that...words to live my. like seriously

hahahah she Pwns you..sorry couldnt resist.

so you havent banged her huh..pretty tough situation there...let me see

I would just take a trip to where she is right...dont tell her you're comming. then when you go to her house and find her sucking another guys cock...boom she is out of your head..

that ones on the house

You are correct she does own me.  Otherwise I would have never made such a thread.  Without going into too much detail she stuck by my side when my old lady stepped out and I stuck by hers when she tried to commit suicide and was institutionalized.  This is why we are so close.  We were close friends first.  We professed our love for each other after I was with my wife again.

BTW the woman is prego and going to have the child on 29 jan...not mine, with another guy that bounced.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2009, 02:31:53 PM »
these feelings are going to eat at him like a cancer until he talks to his wife about them

dude..his wife is gonna eat his bank acct if he tell her

Stavios

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2009, 02:32:26 PM »
you need to purge these feelings.  its the only way you'll be able to continue to remain married to your wife.  i'm sure she'll understand.  you're only human.

Worst advice ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no offense

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2009, 02:32:37 PM »
I act go out of my way not to cheat on my chic.....

As soon as I know i can bang a whore I'm pretty much as satisfied as i would if i did fock her.

True story.....I gave my neighbor a bottle of tequila that i had cause i stopped drinking ::) and she wanted to give me a BJ in return. :P.......She can't understand why i denied her.

I mean it's really eating her up ...... I love that I'm older now i don't have the need to bang every piece of ass i see........... I like giving them a taste of their own medicine ;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2009, 02:33:55 PM »
dude..his wife is gonna eat his bank acct if he tell her

nope...wiggs wife stepped out on him previously.  if he tells her about this it will bring them closer together.  she will see him as she sees herself.  they will be one.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2009, 02:35:40 PM »
Yup, I've been in love  ;)

jt
TEAM Nasser

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2009, 02:35:51 PM »
You are correct she does own me.  Otherwise I would have never made such a thread.  Without going into too much detail she stuck by my side when my old lady stepped out and I stuck by hers when she tried to commit suicide and was institutionalized.  This is why we are so close.  We were close friends first.  We professed our love for each other after I was with my wife again.

BTW the woman is prego and going to have the child on 29 jan...not mine, with another guy that bounced.

damn this is some complicated shit...well is it worth leaving your life. she seems pretty dedicated for real(the other chick). Im goin through some shit too. Me and chaos talked about it too...ill make another thread about it... man im fresh out of ideas...ill try to think of something.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2009, 02:38:20 PM »
nope...wiggs wife stepped out on him previously.  if he tells her about this it will bring them closer together.  she will see him as she sees herself.  they will be one.

Jesus H. Christ. where the hell do you get this shit. Broads dont care about that. She cheated on him...so what they are together now. So if Brother Wiggs is all like "hey baby, i kind of love this other chick" how the hell you think that would go over the wife...he should have done that when the wife stepped out.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2009, 02:40:06 PM »
Jesus H. Christ. where the hell do you get this shit. Broads dont care about that. She cheated on him...so what they are together now. So if Brother Wiggs is all like "hey baby, i kind of love this other chick" how the hell you think that would go over the wife...he should have done that when the wife stepped out.

ok, I'm just making shit up.  lol...sorry Wiggs

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2009, 02:40:15 PM »
Man only cheat to get laid...........when women cheat, they're either a whore or there's feelings involved for another man and that is the worst of the 2.

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2009, 02:40:46 PM »
The fact that u are not seeing each other often....and she is STILL on your mind

That really shows how strongly u feel for her......

Usually the obsession over a girl fades if u don;t have any contact for a long time....

I hope u don't look at photos of her, remind urself of her regularly?

Worst thing u can do.....it really does need to be...

OUT OF SIGHT>>>>OUT OF MIND.......(although it will take a period of a couple years)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2009, 02:42:00 PM »
ok, I'm just making shit up.  lol...sorry Wiggs

oh yeah. i thought you were for real...thats cold

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2009, 02:43:09 PM »
I act go out of my way not to cheat on my chic.....

As soon as I know i can bang a whore I'm pretty much as satisfied as i would if i did fock her.

True story.....I gave my neighbor a bottle of tequila that i had cause i stopped drinking ::) and she wanted to give me a BJ in return. :P.......She can't understand why i denied her.

I mean it's really eating her up ...... I love that I'm older now i don't have the need to bang every piece of ass i see........... I like giving them a taste of their own medicine ;D

good post

its all about the challenge for most men

i would never cheat on my mrs

i don't have anything to prove

and that is the best feeling
T

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2009, 02:44:22 PM »

just like romeo and juliet

:-X

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2009, 02:44:46 PM »
good post

sheeeit. i used to cheat for sport

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2009, 02:50:54 PM »

I've never cheated on my wife until she cheated on me when I was in Korea, for a year. 
That was four years ago.  All was forgiven but not forgotten.  I went on a spree of guiltess fucking with some skanks.  It meant nothing.  I truly love this women and have for the last five years and it hurts my heart that I can't be with her.  It would obviously be very stupid to leave one and go to the other.  I don't speak to her much anymore because it literally makes me sick to my stomach and depressed.  But I know life must go on....She thinks I'm pissed at her now so I must make the call and suck it up and pretend to be happy.  I was very happy for her when she announced she was pregnant but I must admit it crushed my world because I felt it should have been us but it's my fault. :'(

Her name is Trish... :'(

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2009, 02:52:03 PM »
yuck
TEAM Nasser

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2009, 02:53:21 PM »
I'm sorry Balloon, I do look at pics quite often

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2009, 02:53:28 PM »
WOW!!

Great thread, brother Wiggs!!

More please!!
No doubt about it...

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2009, 02:54:11 PM »
good post

I cheated one too many times about 5 yrs ago.........lost my house kids and my girl for a stupid skank..........She took me back 2 yrs ago and I promised her no more doing lines off strippers asses ;D

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2009, 02:54:48 PM »
yuck
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Wiggs,,,,,,

I have been in a very similar situation.....

U NEEEEEED to kill it completely......not even friends.. the less contact the better......DON't be lookin at her photos....

It will take maybe a couple of years......just hang in there,.....

So long as ur still friends.....ur feelings will still be there...

U need her completely out of ur life...

Stavios

« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2009, 02:56:28 PM »
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Wiggs,,,,,,

I have been in a very similar situation.....

U NEEEEEED to kill it completely......not even friends.. the less contact the better......DON't be lookin at her photos....

It will take maybe a couple of years......just hang in there,.....

So long as ur still friends.....ur feelings will still be there...

U need her completely out of ur life...

good advices here

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2009, 02:57:11 PM »
I've laid it all out today.  I'm sure I could be owned by just about everyone from now till doomsday but I can honstly say I don't care.