Author Topic: Watch Obama commercial they don't want you to see (clip)  (Read 5018 times)

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Watch Obama commercial they don't want you to see (clip)
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2009, 11:16:11 PM »
  ::)

somebody post this guys picture. hes about 140lbs at about 5'11''. and NO, im not over exaggertaing to own the dude. seriously. the way "flagada" looks really explains why he is always so negative and hateful in his posts. he truly hates himself and hates life.

It's not my fault if you're mentally unstable, unemployed and post messages describing how you enjoy the feeling of getting anally penetrated by someone's cock.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2009, 11:19:40 PM »
He spent over $1mil on attorneys because he KNOWS where he was born and it wasn't Hawaii. The lib senate and libs press are covering up to make sure nothing sticks to this guy.

Joe,

FOX News is keeping this big secret, too.

They're part of this major conspiracy now, too?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2009, 11:26:22 PM »
A few thoughts...

1) If Obama is bounced, you get President Biden, the biggest nightmare for steroids you ever imagined.  Joe, he'll use the Pat act to gather evidence on ya, then waterboard you at a fema camp built with your tax dollars :)

2) The State of Hawaii verified it is real.  If it's not, then you have the biggest conspiracy IN HISTORY OF MANKIND in which an entire US State and federal govt are keeping a big lie, along with every media outlet and everyone in DC not saying somerthing.  Joe, this is the biggest lie in history, and you solved it?  We need a little more proof than your hunch.

3) IF it was proven that Obama violated the Constitution, the Dem congress, with the backing of 54% (or more!) of America would just add an amendment changing it, in about 5 minutes.  Obama's allowed, period.

4) The true reason why we may not be seeing more paperwork is *possibly* that the original paperwork had his religion as that of his father, Muslim, and some ignorant bastards who care more about religious books than the world economy will hate on him for that - even though he chose Christianity as soon as he was old enough to talk.

5) In a year, we will still be treading water like today (If we're lucky) and more likely at 15% real unemployment.  In my opinion, we should be discussing ways to fix the economy - not ways to undermine the one guy the world has faith in to fix this economic mess.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2009, 11:29:47 PM »
Yes, I agree Obama seems to have a brilliant mind ... but he has yet to even start his term.... so let's see if you are right?   I HOPE you are right.

Regardless..... if we break the rules on the constitution for this birth place thingie ..... how may more will we break?  Why not just throw the constitution on the fireplace right now?
i dont need to see how his presidency goes to know that he is the best mind weve had in a long time...in the entire politicaql system.

hes a law professor on consitutional law. he actually thinks about constitutional principles and empathyzes with every side of every argument. i am so happy !

hahaha

almost every politician weve had in the last hundred years has not been a politicion at all, just some douchebag with a loud mouth and strong opinions who got elected. no thoughts about governance principles and consitutional principles and what is real role of gov. and what is not..

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2009, 11:30:39 PM »
Joe,

FOX News is keeping this big secret, too.

They're part of this major conspiracy now, too?

Rob whatever happened to all your threads that Palin had covered for her daughters baby birth?  They all disappeared from Getbig?

Now her daughter HAS had an actual baby?   Come on bro ....fill us in?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2009, 11:35:01 PM »
obama respects the heck out of the constitition, and is appointing people who were very vocal about the abuses of the constitution for the last 8 years.

You know the pendulum swings back and forth.  Reagan did a lot to stifle rights, set up camps, etc.  Clinton loosened things.  Bush enacted military commission and patriot act, Obama will more certainly repeal or sunset/expire them.  

It's the pendulum, baby.  Dems tax rich, Repubs don't and borrow heavily.  It used to be dems borrowed more, but bush has out-borrowed every pres in history combined.  

Pendulum swings back.  People aren't going to be happy about the economic mess we face for 2-3 years, but they'll see obama working just as hard as the rest of us to fix it.

And the secrets.  You bet your ass they'll come out.  THe fcked up stuff that went down and was auto-classified... whistleblowers and de-classification and the like will come.  You'll see the bill of rights was sodomized for the last 8 years.  Remember they audited the pat act warrantless wiretaps and found that 10% were abuses - so they just stopped auditing ;)

America is going to rebuild.  Then, in 8 or 12 years, they'll get blood lust (and we'll need oil in S. America and African badly) and we'll put an energy guy like Jeb back into officer.  The more things change... ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2009, 11:41:23 PM »
Rob whatever happened to all your threads that Palin had covered for her daughters baby birth?  They all disappeared from Getbig?

Now her daughter HAS had an actual baby?   Come on bro ....fill us in?

Brutal subject change ;)

Grant, if you want to look up the monstrosity of a lie that is her story, go for it.  her water breaks at 4 am friday morning, she hangs out all day at a conference, speaks at 4 pm, flies two planes home, poses for pics at seattle airport looking all skinny (Yes, look it up), then lands in alaska and drive 45 minutes PAST two advanced hospitals to have one with her own doc (in levi's hometown), and the kid's birth certificate doesn't exist, all pics of her skinny for those 9 months deleted from website, all hospital records of her kids don't exist...

yeah, believe whatever you want there.  FIFTH baby, with downs, born premature at 7 months... the baby SLIDES outta there at that point, grant.  Fifth kid - labor is over quick.  Her water breaks at 4 am and she has baby 18 hours and 2 plane rides later..   she's either a liar, or highly irresponsible.  Who cares tho - america spoke and they rejected her.  60% of voters felt palin was unprepared to be VP.  If she covered, who cares, it's her dropout family, let them be as screwed up as they like, none of our concern.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2009, 11:43:15 PM »
Like everyone else I am really hoping Barrack turns out to be a great President and I give him my full support. However, why is this issue unresolved  ....and why would someone hire three different law firms and spend $1M instead of just producing his birth certificate?

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=85587

And why does Fox, CNN, MSNBC refuse to run these ads questioning Barack's eligibility?

What happened to free speech?

You're still falling for this bs? He did all that cause people were questioning his birth certificate. Obamas a laywer he knows his ass is free and clear of any this fake bs ::)

OBAMA IS AMERCIAN HE IS YOUR FRICKEN PRESIDENT LIVE WITH IT! OR MOVE TO RUSSIA!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2009, 11:48:18 PM »
my lambo's blue.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2009, 11:50:27 PM »
Like everyone else I am really hoping Barrack turns out to be a great President and I give him my full support. However, why is this issue unresolved  ....and why would someone hire three different law firms and spend $1M instead of just producing his birth certificate?

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=85587

And why does Fox, CNN, MSNBC refuse to run these ads questioning Barack's eligibility?

What happened to free speech?

also - 'free speech'?

Um, if someone put $500k in a pile and asked the networks to run neo-nazi or anti-baby seal ads, would they? 

No.  They have a right to reject any advertiser for any reason they like.  They have no obligation to sell air time to anyone.  There are lots of wacko groups that come up with $ and cause and would love to run it on NBC Primetime.  They have standards for what they'll put on TV.  I'm sure bin laden could afford a few 30-second ads during the super bowl --- should we sell them to him too?

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2009, 11:51:10 PM »
This has even made it to the federal courts and its been thrown out.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2009, 11:52:18 PM »
It should tell u this shit is bs when FOX wont even air this ::)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2009, 12:04:03 AM »
because...

he...

ALREADY PRODUCED HIS GODDAMN BIRTH CERTIFICATE YOU PUTZ.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

Recently FactCheck representatives got a chance to spend some time with the birth certificate, and we can attest to the fact that it is real and three-dimensional and resides at the Obama headquarters in Chicago. We can assure readers that the certificate does bear a raised seal, and that it's stamped on the back by Hawaii state registrar Alvin T. Onaka (who uses a signature stamp rather than signing individual birth certificates). We even brought home a few photographs.

Yea we are sure it is real.  Why so much controversy over his birth certificate?  Could it be that it is deserving.  I too hope he does great but it is pretty easy to see he was NOT born in Hawaii. 

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2009, 12:14:48 AM »
I appreciate the link.  Interesting stuff.  But then why would people go to the extent of making ad's like the one posted.  The problem is that many witnesses say he was born in Kenya.  That would make him a citizen of Kenya.  His mother may have naturalized him (as Arnold and I have done).... but he was not US born?

He may have an authentic Hawaiian certificate NOW ....but when you are the leading candidate for the Dem's I am sure you have connections to get this stuff done?  It is after all ... just an official piece of paper?  I operated on a fake social and drivers for ages here without any problems .... and I certainly do not have the connections Obama has?

People do this cause they are fucking racists and dont want a black man runnin the country.. Is that so hard for you to understand?.

Oh and how much have these witnesses been paid or threatened to say this shit ::)  Come on you know better.

Grant = RETARD!

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2009, 12:16:37 AM »
Rob...you are a smart guy....but this post of your sucks bigtime!

1) If Obama is bounced, you get President Biden, the biggest nightmare for steroids you ever imagined.  Joe, he'll use the Pat act to gather evidence on ya, then waterboard you at a fema camp built with your tax dollars :)

That is not true.  You have no idea how the poilitical allignment is made up and now you are just guessing!  Biden does NOT automatically get the whole next term. And even IF Biden came in and cleaned out steroids ....why would you care if you are all time natural?  I think it would be a great thing!  You and I both would love this...no?

2) The State of Hawaii verified it is real.  If it's not, then you have the biggest conspiracy IN HISTORY OF MANKIND in which an entire US State and federal govt are keeping a big lie, along with every media outlet and everyone in DC not saying something.  Joe, this is the biggest lie in history, and you solved it?  We need a little more proof than your hunch.

Geeeez Rob... do you think this is the biggest lie in US government history????  We still don't frigging know who killed JFK?? I totally think that this putsy LITTLE lie is something our government would have NO problem covering up?  Come on Rob?  YOU were the one advocating more than anyone that 911 was a government cover-up????  For heavens sake's man....not a single person has ever come forward to admit this 911 conspiracy...(despite the fact that I think it is very possible)

3) IF it was proven that Obama violated the Constitution, the Dem congress, with the backing of 54% (or more!) of America would just add an amendment changing it, in about 5 minutes.  Obama's allowed, period.

Oh yeah ...and that makes it TOTALLY okay then?  Lets just change the ammendments to suit every new handsome and charismatic President then? Man, I'd like to see how you would accept to NEW gun owning laws ..... what if Obama pushes those through in his first week of office?

4) The true reason why we may not be seeing more paperwork is *possibly* that the original paperwork had his religion as that of his father, Muslim, and some ignorant bastards who care more about religious books than the world economy will hate on him for that - even though he chose Christianity as soon as he was old enough to talk.

So NOW you are making it a Muslim thing then Rob?  Come on brother?  Stick to the constitution we have set up here in the USA?  The same constitution that lets you own a bunch of guns?  And are you talking about the Christianity that Obama chose when he was married in Rev. Jeremial Wright's Church?  Because that same Rev Wright would probably shoot some bird shot in your ass if your WHITE ass ever came by his church my friend!

5) In a year, we will still be treading water like today (If we're lucky) and more likely at 15% real unemployment.  In my opinion, we should be discussing ways to fix the economy - not ways to undermine the one guy the world has faith in to fix this economic mess.

You are MISSING the point here Rob.   If Obama lied and bullshitted his way through this issue...... then how can we begin to trust him on ANYTHING else? The trust has been broken.  If your wife lies to you once about something serious ..... anything .... the trust is broken.  

Period.  I rest my case.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2009, 12:35:11 AM »
Rob...you are a smart guy....but this post of your sucks bigtime!

That is not true.  You have no idea how the poilitical allignment is made up and now you are just guessing!  Biden does NOT automatically get the whole next term. And even IF Biden came in and cleaned out steroids ....why would you care if you are all time natural?  I think it would be a great thing!  You and I both would love this...no?

Geeeez Rob... do you think this is the biggest lie in US government history????  We still don't frigging know who killed JFK?? I totally think that this putsy LITTLE lie is something our government would have NO problem covering up?  Come on Rob?  YOU were the one advocating more than anyone that 911 was a government cover-up????  For heavens sake's man....not a single person has ever come forward to admit this 911 conspiracy...(despite the fact that I think it is very possible)

Oh yeah ...and that makes it TOTALLY okay then?  Lets just change the ammendments to suit every new handsome and charismatic President then? Man, I'd like to see how you would accept to NEW gun owning laws ..... what if Obama pushes those through in his first week of office?

So NOW you are making it a Muslim thing then Rob?  Come on brother?  Stick to the constitution we have set up here in the USA?  The same constitution that lets you own a bunch of guns?  And are you talking about the Christianity that Obama chose when he was married in Rev. Jeremial Wright's Church?  Because that same Rev Wright would probably shoot some bird shot in your ass if your WHITE ass ever came by his church my friend!

You are MISSING the point here Rob.   If Obama lied and bullshitted his way through this issue...... then how can we begin to trust him on ANYTHING else? The trust has been broken.  If your wife lies to you once about something serious ..... anything .... the trust is broken.  

Period.  I rest my case.

Grant so not only Obama would have to be lieing, but the Hawaiian commission that stamped his birth certificate, all his lawyers and the firms that represent him, his whole campaign and, factcheck.org is leing.

Apply Occam's Razor to this scenario

The scientific principle that, all things being equal, the simplest answer is usually the right one."

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2009, 12:45:53 AM »
Grant so not only Obama would have to be lieing, but the Hawaiian commission that stamped his birth certificate, all his lawyers and the firms that represent him, his whole campaign and, factcheck.org is leing.

Apply Occam's Razor to this scenario

The scientific principle that, all things being equal, the simplest answer is usually the right one."

Obama's lie would be a very small cover up for the Hawaiian Comission.  Trust me when i say i wish it wasn't true.   

But the possible 9/11 cover up was WAY bigger and has stood the test of time.   So has the JFK murder mystery?  Just saying?

(and please don't call me a retard just because I did some research?)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2009, 12:49:17 AM »
only ten days left ;)
A

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2009, 12:58:45 AM »

Grant = RETARD!

Not kosher dude.  And I'm not even Jewish!

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2009, 01:57:11 AM »
If he had nothing to hide he'd release his original birth certificate.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2009, 02:00:22 AM »
If he had nothing to hide he'd release his original birth certificate.

Thanks.  Case closed.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2009, 09:56:55 AM »
I appreciate the link.  Interesting stuff. But then why would people go to the extent of making ad's like the one posted.  The problem is that many witnesses say he was born in Kenya.  That would make him a citizen of Kenya.  His mother may have naturalized him (as Arnold and I have done).... but he was not US born?

He may have an authentic Hawaiian certificate NOW ....but when you are the leading candidate for the Dem's I am sure you have connections to get this stuff done?  It is after all ... just an official piece of paper?  I operated on a fake social and drivers for ages here without any problems .... and I certainly do not have the connections Obama has?

Maybe because the "people" are Janet Porter of Faith2Action.org and contributor to World Net Daily.  She is a certified right wing religious nutjob and anti-abortion zealot.  Here is a little gem she wrote just a week before the election:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/?pageId=79276