Author Topic: ravens @ titans...who ya got  (Read 4295 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: ravens @ titans...who ya got
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2009, 05:37:27 PM »
Or the Steelers offensive line could suck hind tit and let Ben get another concussion.

They have to learn to protect that guy.

he holds on to the ball too long

he went 15 -1 as a rookie, won the super bowl in his 2nd year, made the pro bowl last year, and NOW may be the teams weak link :-\

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2009, 06:36:08 PM »
he holds on to the ball too long

he went 15 -1 as a rookie, won the super bowl in his 2nd year, made the pro bowl last year, and NOW may be the teams weak link :-\

E

You got to be able to protect the QB, plain and simple. But if Ben has a mentality where he would rather eat a sack then throw the ball away, then that leaves him vulnerable to head injuries. He is in fact becoming the weak link, or at least a liability.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2009, 06:39:45 PM »
this sets the table for an AFC title game  in sunny San Diego !

;D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2009, 06:49:41 PM »
this sets the table for an AFC title game  in sunny San Diego !

;D

Dude, I hope so. Losing two times in one season to the Steelers is hard to swallow. Three losses would be even harder to take. No shock here but I would much rather travel to San Diego for the AFC Championship.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2009, 07:30:40 PM »
You were saying?

Ravens are a good team and should improve further next year.

i was speaking in confidence before the titans gave it away, 3 times.

not like you ever go out on a limb anyway,ever . Always talking slick after the game is over as if.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2009, 09:00:58 PM »
Dude, I hope so. Losing two times in one season to the Steelers is hard to swallow. Three losses would be even harder to take. No shock here but I would much rather travel to San Diego for the AFC Championship.

you go to the games?

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2009, 05:55:44 AM »
you go to the games?

E

If the AFC title game is in Pittsburgh, I will seriously look into buying some tickets from scalpers.(Sorry, Ron! minor law breaking) But that could be a tough task. Steeler fans giving up their playoff tickets against their most bitter rival's fans?? Not likely, with a game of that magnitude. Earl, do you think some Steeler fans would give up their playoff tickets? Loyalty be damned in a tough economy!

I think it would be easier to acquire tickets in San Diego than it would in Pittsburgh. That would be an expensive trip and I'm still currently waiting for a few commissions to close! So I'd I have to say that I'm likely to be watching either game scenario on my couch at home.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2009, 07:04:04 AM »
You know what?? I take back my earlier post about the Ravens getting lucky. The Ravens were not lucky. They CAUSED those turnovers in the redzone. After watching the replays of the game highlights, I've changed my mind. They pressured Collins into making that interception. The Ravens defense is the best in the league, no matter what they are ranked.

The Ravens derserved to win that game. Once it got inside the 20 yard lines, the Ravens forced those fumbles. They made their own luck.

With the exception of the no-call on the delay of game, the Ravens didn't need luck to win this game. They were the better team on Saturday.

GO RAVENS

body88

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2009, 04:54:54 PM »
If the AFC title game is in Pittsburgh, I will seriously look into buying some tickets from scalpers.(Sorry, Ron! minor law breaking) But that could be a tough task. Steeler fans giving up their playoff tickets against their most bitter rival's fans?? Not likely, with a game of that magnitude. Earl, do you think some Steeler fans would give up their playoff tickets? Loyalty be damned in a tough economy!

I think it would be easier to acquire tickets in San Diego than it would in Pittsburgh. That would be an expensive trip and I'm still currently waiting for a few commissions to close! So I'd I have to say that I'm likely to be watching either game scenario on my couch at home.

If you have enough $$ you can get anything you want.  I was able to grab two tix to the ALCS last min at a reasonable cost.