Author Topic: Altercation At The Gym.  (Read 50036 times)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Re: Altercation At The Gym.
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2009, 01:57:11 PM »
 I will. I can't now for legal reasons.

Of course not.  ::)

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2009, 01:58:09 PM »
  That's because you've never been to a gym. You only workout at home doing your hardcore Bowflex workouts. ;D

LOL!  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2009, 01:58:29 PM »
  Bullshit. I have given my address the first time and he came up with some excuse not to send me the tickets. I realized he was bullshitting me and so now it would be pointless to give my address again. We both know he won't send the money.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
He's called you out 100 times and every time I've seen you come up with an excuse.........now all of the sudden you claim to have given him your address? ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2009, 02:00:04 PM »
hahahaha, i love how these made up fight stories always go just like a Chuck Norris/Steven Seagal movie with the classic bully/working man's hero setup, bully has the bar and says he won't give it up, Mr. Hero sticks up for everyone and confronts bully, bully swings and misses then "hero" beats him up. ::)

LMAO!  :D

That's what I'm saying.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2009, 02:08:58 PM »
"Excuse me Sir, my name is sergeant "suckmymuscle" and I must inform you that you've been using the bar for 14 minutes and 55 seconds, put it down immediately so I can handcuff you and take you with me into the locker room"

Z

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2009, 02:10:41 PM »
wasn't "suckmymuscle" outed on here as an ankle-grabber by blowto?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2009, 02:13:12 PM »
wasn't "suckmymuscle" outed on here as an ankle-grabber by blowto?

Yes this self proclaimed "filthy rich" millionaire, worldclass benchpresser, nutritional expert and cage fighter is flying the rainbow flag in his spare time.
Z

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2009, 02:14:52 PM »
Yes this self proclaimed "filthy rich" millionaire, worldclass benchpresser, nutritional expert and cage fighter is flying the rainbow flag in his spare time.

Good work, bluto.  Important to keep the board safe for real men like ourselves.

Quo

• Getbig II
  • "Yes I work out...thanks for asking"
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2009, 02:32:31 PM »
Wow...look this thread backfired on "suckmymuscle"....lol

Bet he didn't expect these responses....

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2009, 02:36:04 PM »
Funny thing is.... because SMM is openly gay he can call the gym idiot he allegedly bitch-slapped a fag.

Any of the 10-15 straight guys who post here would be in timeout for gay bashing. :)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2009, 02:36:15 PM »
Good work, bluto.  Important to keep the board safe for real men like ourselves.

That's not me. It was actually a brutal self-ownage by Blutroll as he proved that he is gay, since he found that username at a gay dating site. ;) "Men" like you? Oh, yes, I forgot that you might play the man's role in your relationship with Butroll. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2009, 02:37:23 PM »
 That's not me. It was actually a brutal self-ownage by Blutroll as he proved that he is gay, since he found that username at a gay dating site. ;) "Men" like you? Oh, yes, I forgot that you might play the man's role in your relationship with Butroll. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Yeah right  ::)
Z

suckmymuscle

« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2009, 02:38:45 PM »
Wow...look this thread backfired on "suckmymuscle"....lol

Nope. I've been a member here for years. This was exactly what I was expecting! :D

Bet he didn't expect these responses....

You lose the bet! The replies were so predicatable that they were boring. :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2009, 02:40:11 PM »
 Nope. I've been a member here for years. This was exactly what I was expecting! :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bullied here for years so you knew what to expect.

Epic self-ownage by the filthy rich benchpress champion gaylord.
Z

suckmymuscle

« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2009, 02:40:45 PM »
Funny thing is.... because SMM is openly gay he can call the gym idiot he allegedly bitch-slapped a fag.

Any of the 10-15 straight guys who post here would be in timeout for gay bashing. :)

How original! "You are gay!"! The really scary thing is that I am arguably one of the few genuinely heterosexual members of this board. :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2009, 02:41:46 PM »
 How original! "You are gay!"! The really scary thing is that I am arguably one of the few genuinely heterosexual members of this board. :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Did you make your millions on gay4pay by any chance?
Z

suckmymuscle

« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2009, 02:42:17 PM »
Yeah right 

You did find that profile at a gay dating site. ;) Blutroll...Blutroll...wh o are you trying to fool? ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2009, 02:42:18 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Don't get pissy with me, Jules. I was only basing my post on what I read.  Bluto takes his scouring of gay websites seriously to rid getbig of twinkies.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2009, 02:43:17 PM »
 You did find that profile at a gay dating site. ;) Blutroll...Blutroll...wh o are you trying to fool? ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

No I found it on google, and there's no chance in hell two people pick the extremely gay sounding name "suckmymuscle" thats easily the gayest name ever in history. Why would a straight man pick such a name?
Z

suckmymuscle

« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2009, 02:46:25 PM »
Bullied here for years so you knew what to expect.

Epic self-ownage by the filthy rich benchpress champion gaylord.

You are just mad at me because I exposed you for trolling gay dating sites. ;) But I'm sorry, Blutroll, with this physique and face you won't have a lot of success with the queers. If you became straight, I guess you could get some trailer park trash wife like SquatFucker did. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2009, 02:47:21 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

So much gayness going on here these days it's impossible to tell anymore.

Quo

• Getbig II
  • "Yes I work out...thanks for asking"
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2009, 02:47:58 PM »
No I found it on google, and there's no chance in hell two people pick the extremely gay sounding name "suckmymuscle" thats easily the gayest name ever in history. Why would a straight man pick such a name?

lol....

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2009, 02:48:23 PM »
exactly this suck dude isnt fooling anyone
w

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2009, 02:49:36 PM »
Good one SMM!
Q

suckmymuscle

« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2009, 02:50:22 PM »

Sure you found it on google, right after you typed on google search "muscle hunks", or "gay dating" or "man seeks man" or even "on the down low" ;D. Blutroll...Blutroll...wh o are you trying to fool? ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE