Author Topic: QUESTION FOR NZMUSCLEMONSTER  (Read 2919 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: QUESTION FOR NZMUSCLEMONSTER
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2009, 04:23:40 PM »
i don't know why dudes like johnnynoname and nzmusclemonster and xfactor, etc. who've proven over and over again that they're not fags get shit on the most around here. 

theyre trying so hard to prove theyre not gay that the only explanation must be that they are gay

Z

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2009, 04:23:58 PM »
i don't know why dudes like johnnynoname and nzmusclemonster and xfactor, etc. who've proven over and over again that they're not fags get shit on the most around here. 

True that!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2009, 04:24:38 PM »
hahahhaa, brutal hypocrisy coming from a guy who rips into people all the time, hahahahaa, fuccking fruitcake. ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2009, 04:25:51 PM »
Jealousy, Hateration. Takes nothing to give props, takes energy to hate.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2009, 04:26:14 PM »

This explains it all  ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tall_poppy_syndrome
P

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2009, 04:33:10 PM »
hahahhaa, brutal hypocrisy coming from a guy who rips into people all the time, hahahahaa, fuccking fruitcake. ;D

i don't rip on anyone?  besides, when i rip into someone, i don't even pay attention to the screen name half the time.  plus i forget about it ten seconds after i type it.  but it seems like there's a sect here who zeroes in on one dude or type of dudes and relentlessly talks shit to them.

people who get ripped on:

dudes who post pictures with women - single fat losers who have the social skills of George McFly
dudes who post pictures of their car - usually ripped on by assholes whose cars make Matt C's look like a Ferrari
dudes who aren't fat - fat, picless cheesedicks who like to use words like "broomstick", "epic arms" "fitness queer", etc.
dudes who have a fulltime job - unemployed, 20 hour a day / 50+ post a day losers like to attack them
IFBB pros who post here - get ripped on by nameless assholes who never saw their abs

I'll make fun of the next guy as much as anyone else, but I won't dedicate my life to ripping on them.

Meltdown.
Deep Tissue Massage

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2009, 04:34:35 PM »
i don't rip on anyone?  besides, when i rip into someone, i don't even pay attention to the screen name half the time.  plus i forget about it ten seconds after i type it.  but it seems like there's a sect here who zeroes in on one dude or type of dudes and relentlessly talks shit to them.

people who get ripped on:

dudes who post pictures with women - single fat losers who have the social skills of George McFly
dudes who post pictures of their car - usually ripped on by assholes whose cars make Matt C's look like a Ferrari
dudes who aren't fat - fat, picless cheesedicks who like to use words like "broomstick", "epic arms" "fitness queer", etc.
dudes who have a fulltime job - unemployed, 20 hour a day / 50+ post a day losers like to attack them
IFBB pros who post here - get ripped on by nameless assholes who never saw their abs

I'll make fun of the next guy as much as anyone else, but I won't dedicate my life to ripping on them.

Meltdown.
hahahaha, fair enough, BTW what happened to the penis picture in your avatar, twinkie? :D

io856

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2009, 04:35:06 PM »
Yeah the fat "weightlifters" usually cling onto their arm measurements...

but you see 20 inch arms walking out of your local pizza hut almost every day its not that special

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2009, 04:45:52 PM »

The important thing in this pic is that you're at an NRL game (i hope) and not some Ra ra bullshit ;)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2009, 04:49:03 PM »
Rugby 7's...... No one watches the rugby, it's just one big party  ;)
P

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2009, 04:51:39 PM »
I'm not hating but....

everyone has pics with hot girls in clubs......

U banging these chicks Nz?

I hope you were not buying them drinks :(

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2009, 04:55:02 PM »
Rugby 7's...... No one watches the rugby, it's just one big party  ;)

Are those the days that go for 8 hours?

I went to one a few years ago after 6 hours of drinking there are fights in the crowd every 5 minutes it's awesome

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2009, 04:57:20 PM »
I'm not hating but....

everyone has pics with hot girls in clubs......

U banging these chicks Nz?

I hope you were not buying them drinks :(

About 50% of the girls I have posted photo's of in this thread I banged  ;)

Are those the days that go for 8 hours?

I went to one a few years ago after 6 hours of drinking there are fights in the crowd every 5 minutes it's awesome

Thats the one.... Lots of sunshine + lots of alcohol + lots of scantily clad women = a very good time.
P

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2009, 05:19:04 PM »
haha he looks like an emotional friend

E
E

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2009, 05:28:14 PM »
haha he looks like an emotional friend

E

There are no oiled up men in thongs in this thread earl..... you may leave now.
P

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2009, 06:07:11 PM »
"NZ" spends his weekends chasin trashy, chain-smokin, bar skanks all over town, buys em drinks, snaps some pics, comes home and logs onto GB, claims he's gonna dominate a particular online BB contest, jerks off, and then nods off....pretty much sums it up

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2009, 06:19:49 PM »
"NZ" spends his weekends chasin trashy, chain-smokin, bar skanks all over town, buys em drinks, snaps some pics, comes home and logs onto GB, claims he's gonna dominate a particular online BB contest, jerks off, and then nods off....pretty much sums it up

Hahaaha i was waiting for you to chime in with your nonsensical ramblings. Still a bitter bottom boy are we "dov"?
P

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2009, 06:22:04 PM »
Haha the constipated pose never gets old  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2009, 06:28:10 PM »
johnnynoname gets shit because he has admitted to puffing the penii, and nzmm gets shit because he keeps making comments about underage kids, xfacter.......I dunno, never really got in on that one.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2009, 07:03:37 PM »
hahahaha, fair enough, BTW what happened to the penis picture in your avatar, twinkie? :D

It wasn't circumsized, so Ron removed it because it wasn't kosher.
Deep Tissue Massage

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2009, 07:06:54 PM »
johnnynoname gets shit because he has admitted to puffing the penii, and nzmm gets shit because he keeps making comments about underage kids, xfacter.......I dunno, never really got in on that one.

people like that fatbody johnny vegas claim they'd be 200 lbs with abs, then post a picture of their fat arm and say they're about "15 lbs out from stage readiness" and it flies for 6 months, but one dude jokes about sucking cock and you get all over him?

as for the pedo shit....remember the pumphard gimmick?  i don't know if you were a part of that, but that was a 6 month long pedo joke.
Deep Tissue Massage

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2009, 07:09:58 PM »
people like that fatbody johnny vegas claim they'd be 200 lbs with abs, then post a picture of their fat arm and say they're about "15 lbs out from stage readiness" and it flies for 6 months, but one dude jokes about sucking cock and you get all over him?

as for the pedo shit....remember the pumphard gimmick?  i don't know if you were a part of that, but that was a 6 month long pedo joke.
Where are johnny vegas and pumphard now?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2009, 07:11:41 PM »

johnny vegas was a real sad fuck. pupmhard was a gimmick but paul is nearly 50 and living with mom.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2009, 07:13:33 PM »

Johnny Vegas is starting a lawsuit against another gimmick on here, and pumphard is at the Disney store, heard they had a t-shirt sale.
Deep Tissue Massage

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2009, 07:15:26 PM »
Johnny Vegas is starting a lawsuit against another gimmick on here, and pumphard is at the Disney store, heard they had a t-shirt sale.
LOL @ suing people on the internet. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!