Author Topic: Worlds strongest 17 yr old? (the 405 bencher) new video  (Read 13372 times)

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
Re: Worlds strongest 17 yr old? (the 405 bencher) new video
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2009, 08:41:42 AM »
he's 6'3" and twice your width, gauranteed he gets more pusssy than you.

nah they're both ugly as sin   :D   ...Guaranteed they are both in the "alone corner" at the bar.  Oh wait this kid is 17....make that the "alone corner" at the high school dance.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2009, 08:41:44 AM »
yeah I bet his strenght helps him alot with the chicks..... ::)
Whyis everything "for chicks". Maybe he does it for himself because he likes to do it and is extremly talented.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2009, 08:42:40 AM »
nah they're both ugly as sin   :D   ...Guaranteed they are both in the "alone corner" at the bar.
hahahaa, as opposed to you who is an absolute pusssy wrecking machine. ::)

spinnis

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2009, 08:42:44 AM »
he's 6'3" and twice your width, gauranteed he gets more pusssy than you.

I hope you are kidding :)

This is the typical guy thats lives his life in the gym, because his motivated and Not interested in girls, and he doesn't have to endure the rejections of all he does is work out =)

He obviously doesnt give a flying fuck about hos he looks, so more power to him. :)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2009, 08:43:03 AM »

every womans fantasy. ::) ::) ::)

(as mars would say  ;D)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2009, 08:44:16 AM »
??

He is Ugly and he is FAT,

But he is Craaaaazy strong.

Just stating the obvious, has nothing to do with ego.. :)

Even I've called this kid a pile of dogshit, but crazy strong (my comments were meant to elicit a a laugh, but still)....it helped my bruised ego.   Calling this kid strong but ugly and fat is like callin the hot chick that rejected you "beautiful but a bitchy tease who's probably diseased".   It's ego plain and simple.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2009, 08:44:50 AM »
I hope you are kidding :)

This is the typical guy thats lives his life in the gym, because his motivated and Not interested in girls, and he doesn't have to endure the rejections of all he does is work out =)

He obviously doesnt give a flying fuck about hos he looks, so more power to him. :)
tell you what, ask ANY woman what the first or second thing she looks for PHYSICALLY in a man and i'll GAURANTEE 99 percent of them say HEIGHT. :D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2009, 08:45:12 AM »
Pussy is 70% dependent on body language and personality, you morons. Maybe this kid knows how to talk to the ladies? Maybe he doesn't? Who knows, and who fucking cares? He's a strong mofo and you gotta leave it at that and give him his PROPS.

People bringing up stupid bullshit like this are pretty insecure.

spinnis

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2009, 08:45:23 AM »
Even I've called this kid a pile of dogshit, but crazy strong (my comments were meant to elicit a a laugh, but still)....it helped my bruised ego.   Calling this kid strong but ugly and fat is like callin the hot chick that rejected you "beautiful but a bitchy tease who's probably diseased".   It's ego plain and simple.

its not ego, Im just pointing out that for ME I would rather look good and lift less the lift ALOT and look like shit..

Im not hating on the guy just pointing out the obvious as I said :)

J Grey

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2009, 08:45:34 AM »

why the fuck do you think every fat fag is a pussy wrecking machine?
does it make you feel better to suck the cock of all obese people who lift weights?

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2009, 08:46:29 AM »
Szymon Kolecki, 18 year old here and setting a C&J world record at 513 pounds.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2009, 08:46:38 AM »
Whyis everything "for chicks". Maybe he does it for himself because he likes to do it and is extremly talented.

Cause for most on here they have no braggin rights when it comes to size or strength so they fall back on "well at least I'm a hot guy that pulls chicks".   It's horseshit and they know that better than those they preach to.

spinnis

« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2009, 08:46:42 AM »
tell you what, ask ANY woman what the first or second thing she looks for PHYSICALLY in a man and i'll GAURANTEE 99 percent of them say HEIGHT. :D

thats why I dont try to go up and fuck girls that are above 5"7  ;D

But if you ask would you rahter see abs or a beer gut guess what 99.99% of them would say? =)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2009, 08:47:08 AM »

This is true. Height, facial features, and body language all in order. If this kid walked in with his chest stuck out and his shoulders back, he'd be the alpha male in 99% of situations unless he was amongst a freakin CEO or Arnold.  ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2009, 08:47:28 AM »
Pussy is 70% dependent on body language and personality, you morons. Maybe this kid knows how to talk to the ladies? Maybe he doesn't? Who knows, and who fucking cares? He's a strong mofo and you gotta leave it at that and give him his PROPS.

People bringing up stupid bullshit like this are pretty insecure.

living his whole life in a squat rack......yea right he must be "well spoken"  ::)... I wouldn't be surprizes if he stopped school for "lifting".  ::)

fucking strong though.

J Grey

« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2009, 08:47:38 AM »
Give him a few years to mature and grow like every other teenager on planet earth. 

he is fugly, and has no muscles hahahahahahaha, even when he "matures" he will still not get any chicks

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2009, 08:47:44 AM »
thats why I dont try to go up and fuck girls that are above 5"7  ;D

But if you ask would you rahter see abs or a beer gut guess what 99.99% of them would say? =)
doesn't matter dude, sub 5'10" dudes just don't get any pusssy unless they are super rich, that's the way it works. :D

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2009, 08:47:51 AM »

This ain't about me buddy...I think EVEN YOU, a pathetic trailer park mess, can get higher quality scratch this kid....but hey, that's why he's on youtube lifting crazy weight and not posing with his shirt off and a link to his myspace...you got to focus on your strengths

spinnis

« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2009, 08:48:32 AM »
living his whole life in a squat rack......yea right he must be "well spoken"  ::)... I wouldn't be surprizes if he stopped school for "lifting".  ::)

fucking strong though.

exactly.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2009, 08:49:00 AM »
he is fugly, and has no muscles hahahahahahaha, even when he "matures" he will still not get any chicks

Whatever helps ya sleep at night.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2009, 08:49:20 AM »
This ain't about me buddy...I think EVEN YOU, a pathetic trailer park mess, can get higher quality scratch this kid....but hey, that's why he's on youtube lifting crazy weight and not posing with his shirt off and a link to his myspace...you got to focus on your strengths
good stuff, i meant to tell you how nice your tits were in that picture you posted near the waterfall, what size bra do you wear?

J Grey

« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2009, 08:49:24 AM »
This is true. Height, facial features, and body language all in order. If this kid walked in with his chest stuck out and his shoulders back, he'd be the alpha male in 99% of situations unless he was amongst a freakin CEO or Arnold.  ;D

he is not the fucking alpha male of shit, he is the fat kid who the girls in high school think is gross and laugh at him, turn him down at school dances, etc

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2009, 08:49:54 AM »
Well, Body wice and Even face I look better... not stonger not bigger but yes, I look better. :)

If you dont look better then this huy, I feel Really sorry for you, but he is FAT and so are you so maby you feel some sort of connection?

atleast he has hair, that's one thing you can never change. He could always lose the fat.

spinnis

« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2009, 08:50:09 AM »
doesn't matter dude, sub 5'10" dudes just don't get any pusssy unless they are super rich, that's the way it works. :D

I can promise you Ive already fucked alot more girls then you even at 5"7 :)

If you constantly think about height, looks etc etc, you never gonna pull girls, thats why you have a ugly trailer trash girl and are happy with it =)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2009, 08:50:21 AM »

fucking strong though.

AHAHAHA!!! "his whole life"....the kid is 17....he has his whole life still ahead of him.