Author Topic: Would you rather be big or strong?  (Read 5554 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Would you rather be big or strong?
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2009, 06:15:18 PM »
Neither. Everyone over 185 lbs is obese or disgusting. Women don't look at you, you get paid less, take public trasnsportation, die a virgin, food tastes worse, body odor etc... I'd like to be around 160 and function in the real world.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2009, 06:15:46 PM »
i hate those c*nts and always laugh in their fat fucking faces as i am both huge and strong - the best way to be!

Haha!

PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2009, 06:16:56 PM »
Neither. Everyone over 185 lbs is obese or disgusting. Women don't look at you, you get paid less, take public trasnsportation, die a virgin, food tastes worse, body odor etc... I'd like to be around 160 and function in the real world.

best answer

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2009, 06:17:58 PM »
*sigh*

same old cheesy lines, another day

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2009, 06:19:22 PM »
Haha!

PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!

i will be posting my next  delt workout and will show some fat fucks and twinks here how to be swole, strong and not look like some fat, heart attack piece of human garbage

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2009, 06:20:04 PM »
i will be posting my next  delt workout and will show some fat fucks and twinks here how to be swole, strong and not look like some fat, heart attack piece of human garbage

I look forward to it

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2009, 06:20:08 PM »
its better to be weak as shit but look great than be these disgusting, repulsive and sickening fat lumps of sweaty, beet faced shit who waddle around thinking benching 500lb somehow makes up for the fact that they are obese scum with tits and vile bellies. i hate those c*nts and always laugh in their fat fucking faces as i am both huge and strong - the best way to be!

Pics?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2009, 06:20:12 PM »
*sigh*

same old cheesy lines, another day
worked up from brawls on th construction site?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2009, 06:22:03 PM »
worked up from brawls on th construction site?
Pull that card, once more, I need a good laugh.

Lie about how I am such a construction site badass

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2009, 06:46:57 PM »
Pics?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2009, 07:45:59 PM »
I was both I think.  Not as big as some but as strong as most of them.  I always thought my bench should have been higher and never really said much about it.  When I did the 505 on the incline I knew that was pretty good.  My goal was to do twice my bodyweight and I came up short about 11 lbs.  I am back in the gym this week and I should be back doing at least 315 seated front press with pause with a free bar in about 6 weeks or so.  When I know I can do it I think I will post a video. My bench comes back slower but should be back to over 400 in a few months.  I am starting off light with mostly cardio and leg work.  Then you guys can make fun of me some more ;)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2009, 07:48:22 PM »
I was both I think.  Not as big as some but as strong as most of them.  I always thought my bench should have been higher and never really said much about it.  When I did the 505 on the incline I knew that was pretty good.  My goal was to do twice my bodyweight and I came up short about 11 lbs.  I am back in the gym this week and I should be back doing at least 315 seated front press with pause with a free bar in about 6 weeks or so.  When I know I can do it I think I will post a video. My bench comes back slower but should be back to over 400 in a few months.  I am starting off light with mostly cardio and leg work.  Then you guys can make fun of me some more ;)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2009, 07:48:41 PM »

Shoulder pressing half your bodyweight isn't impressive.....

j/k, keith. Good luck.
No doubt about it...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2009, 07:50:04 PM »

Keith, we are going to need to see some 315 behind the neck presses of course.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2009, 07:51:25 PM »
i love lifting too much. even if i was jacked, i'd be so goddamn depressed every time i was in the gym. besides, if i was a skinny twerp benching 500 i'd be able to enter PL meets and completely clean house. :D

given the options i'd rather be a 198 with a 1600 total than a ripped 275 barely clearing 1000. but that's just me.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2009, 07:53:53 PM »
now you're sounding familiar :)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2009, 07:57:02 PM »
Keith, we are going to need to see some 315 behind the neck presses of course.

No problem.  Full pause at the very bottom with full extension.  That is the only way I have ever done them. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2009, 07:58:14 PM »
No problem.  Full pause at the very bottom with full extension.  That is the only way I have ever done them. 

Nice, you the man bro, never gonna catch a flame from this poster, I guaran-fucking-tee-it!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2009, 07:59:50 PM »
Nice, you the man bro, never gonna catch a flame from this poster, I guaran-fucking-tee-it!

get a room you two... ::)
No doubt about it...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2009, 08:00:36 PM »
get a room you two... ::)

Ah, get fvcked!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2009, 08:04:40 PM »
Ah, get fvcked!

Watch your mouth, convict!!
No doubt about it...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2009, 08:05:30 PM »
Watch your mouth, convict!!

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUNG SLUTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2009, 08:06:28 PM »
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG SLUTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hell yeah!!

What about them?
No doubt about it...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2009, 08:16:51 PM »

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2009, 08:17:54 PM »