Author Topic: Kevin Levrone at the start of his career after 4 years of training  (Read 20461 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: Kevin Levrone at the start of his career after 4 years of training
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2009, 07:42:42 AM »
there is no such thing as "all drugs", there is no way of telling, he hasn't touched a weight for 6 years
Fatpanda, why are you such a fucking idiot?
do you think you look good? with all the fucking steroids you are taking, you are don't look 1/100000000000000000 as good as Kevin
still waiting for those pictures ::)

that's the thing about steroid use, once you stop using them, you stop looking the way you do
do you think you will look the same if you stop lifting weights?

::) if he was such a genetic marvel he'd still hold at least some size off the gear.

he doesn't, in fact he is quite close to looking like an aids victim in some of those pics.

make no mistake gear made levrone, not weights nor genetics.
175lbs by 31st July

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2009, 08:29:16 AM »
after 4 years of juicing training...
asstropin

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2009, 09:49:39 AM »
nobody can really smack talk levrone... he's one of the all time greats.

donate the drugs... I'll be happy to bulk up for you. I'll try some anadrol... mm some dbol and deca. I think if you ran those with a low dose test and eat everything you could shove into your mouth you'd make an impressive transformation in a few years.

the sad part is its probably really tough to even score legit deca, dbol and anadrol... what are the odds you'd actually get the real thing?

unless you're in a good country where those things are available from a pharmacy legit human grade.

but you run those legit drugs with a bit of test for three years and I bet you'd be amazed the body most guys could build.

pros are great genetics and *real* human grade drugs.
very true ....very very true

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2009, 09:53:47 AM »
Maybe Kevin is afraid of the weights now.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2009, 09:58:38 AM »
Remember, it's about the total package. Kevin had that and Phill never will.

Phil is still a young guy. Muscle maturity will soon take it's place. I'm sure we'll see great development from this guy in about 3yrs. Everyone that came before him went thru some kind of development.

dayweed

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2009, 10:06:41 AM »
::) if he was such a genetic marvel he'd still hold at least some size off the gear.

he doesn't, in fact he is quite close to looking like an aids victim in some of those pics.

make no mistake gear made levrone, not weights nor genetics.

He does not look that bad. He has his clothes on and still you can tell that he is a guy with a fit body. He looks much better than an average guy his age - hell he still looks better than the majority of getbig and I doubt that he cared much about training or nutrition in the past couple of years..

What do you expect from a "genetic marvel" .. not training, eating crap and still looking like a bodybuilder ?
Face it you could never ever come close to his physique... and yeah responding to drugs IS one of the most important factors in pro bb. And this response is genetic.. aside from this I am pretty sure that Levrone would look great even off the sauce if he trained and dieted for a couple of months - no not Mr. Olympia great and also not Skip Lacour great or like some other so called "natural" pro but much better than the vast majority of people who work out.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2009, 10:26:50 AM »

Phil is still a young guy. Muscle maturity will soon take it's place. I'm sure we'll see great development from this guy in about 3yrs. Everyone that came before him went thru some kind of development.

It takes some time and he has that time, but I'm talking about proportions and bone structure. He lacks the clavicle width resulting in a average V-taper and thick but small chest. All of this is overpowered by his arms and legs. Compare his build with guys like Yates, Levrone, Coleman and you know what I mean.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2009, 10:46:09 AM »
Damn, that Phil Heath pic isn't shopped is it? He looks blocky (never thought of him as blocky before). A bad pic of him for sure. Size came too fast, too soon I guess.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2009, 11:02:22 AM »
Look,nobody is in any doubt that Levrone was an uncrowned mr.olympia,he was one of the top 5 of all time in my opinion,but theres no point knocking him now hes lighter,HE'S NOT A COMPETING PRO BODYBUILDER ANYMORE!!   
And no point anyone knocking Phil Heath either,
he's a future legend and quite likely the next mr.olympia

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2009, 11:33:46 AM »
It takes some time and he has that time, but I'm talking about proportions and bone structure. He lacks the clavicle width resulting in a average V-taper and thick but small chest. All of this is overpowered by his arms and legs. Compare his build with guys like Yates, Levrone, Coleman and you know what I mean.

he's in the Flex wheeler frame type. I see what you're saying. he will come along fine, he's definitely not a mass monster, but if Dexter can win the Olympia, Phil will eventually get his

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2009, 11:42:55 AM »
Damn, that Phil Heath pic isn't shopped is it? He looks blocky (never thought of him as blocky before). A bad pic of him for sure. Size came too fast, too soon I guess.

Compare him to someone like David Henry,  if David was as tall as Heath he would destroy him on every level.  Heath took the the insulin route way too soon and he just has that inflated look that slin gives.  Henry has insane maturity and when his conditioning is on no one comes close.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2009, 11:44:19 AM »
i'm not knocking levrone - i agree he's one of the greats, but face facts if not for gear he'd have always been an average looking joe, like he is now same as, flex, prince, etc
175lbs by 31st July

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2009, 11:48:10 AM »
i'm not knocking levrone - i agree he's one of the greats, but face facts if not for gear he'd have always been an average looking joe, like he is now same as, flex, prince, etc

But doesn't that pretty much go without saying for any top level bodybuilder?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2009, 11:48:42 AM »
Compare him to someone like David Henry,  if David was as tall as Heath he would destroy him on every level.  Heath took the the insulin route way too soon and he just has that inflated look that slin gives.  Henry has insane maturity and when his conditioning is on no one comes close.

i like henry, it is unfortunate he is so short, as this clearly effects his placings ( although it shouldn't).

however i feel he needs to bring up his legs quite a bit.

also i have no idea how he hasn't had a major injury from his dc training. quite often he uses massive poundages that are far too heavy for him for 1 or 2 reps in terrible form, yet stays healthy and consistant.

props  8)
175lbs by 31st July

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2009, 11:50:07 AM »
Heath's arms are in a different league, very few can compare.

Strangest looking biceps I have ever seen, aside from Boyer Coes.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2009, 11:50:20 AM »
But doesn't that pretty much go without saying for any top level bodybuilder?

yes most, apart from the real genetic marvels, i.e. ronnie, priest, and eh........ thoughts?
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2009, 11:53:04 AM »
i don't think heath has over done it yet.

he has put on massive amounts of size in a short time, but he has kept his conditioning so far, and the gut hasn't expanded any.

although most seem to go through a honeymoon phase with insulin where they look fantastic, then slowly the gut grows and the condition gets softer and softer.

hopefully he'll see it happening and stop it before the damage is done.
175lbs by 31st July

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2009, 11:54:31 AM »

Tom Prince??? Do you how SICK that man is? He has to do dialysis DAILY. Most average Joe's don't have to go through that. He was FORCED to lose weight and not touch weights if I'm not mistaken.

Kevin on the other had seem to enjoy weighing 160 pounds for some reason.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2009, 12:08:07 PM »
i don't think heath has over done it yet.

he has put on massive amounts of size in a short time, but he has kept his conditioning so far, and the gut hasn't expanded any.

although most seem to go through a honeymoon phase with insulin where they look fantastic, then slowly the gut grows and the condition gets softer and softer.

hopefully he'll see it happening and stop it before the damage is done.

It's definitely true with the "honymoon" phase.  Unfortunately I think he'll push himself too far because the effects insulin give in net gains will be too tempting.  But only time will tell.  I'd really like to see a return to the more conditioned guys we saw in the 90's.  I think there's a good balance that can be attained with good conditioning and size.  Guys these days seem to have one or the other.  I know how difficult it is to dial yourself in, it changes every time you do it, what you did last time won't necessarily work the next.  However, I don't think guys need to push themselves size wise and just focus on quality muscle.  That was a mistake Coleman made and Cutler did the same thing trying to chase him.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2009, 12:13:15 PM »
It's definitely true with the "honymoon" phase.  Unfortunately I think he'll push himself too far because the effects insulin give in net gains will be too tempting.  But only time will tell.  I'd really like to see a return to the more conditioned guys we saw in the 90's.  I think there's a good balance that can be attained with good conditioning and size.  Guys these days seem to have one or the other.  I know how difficult it is to dial yourself in, it changes every time you do it, what you did last time won't necessarily work the next.  However, I don't think guys need to push themselves size wise and just focus on quality muscle.  That was a mistake Coleman made and Cutler did the same thing trying to chase him.

i agree, however i would argue that ronnie was an exception IMO in 2003 he has mass and condition. the combination of both will never be beaten.
175lbs by 31st July

spinnis

« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2009, 12:15:58 PM »
Kevin on the other had seem to enjoy weighing 160 pounds for some reason.

Thats because he doesnt Give a Fuck :)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2009, 12:18:09 PM »
i agree, however i would argue that ronnie was an exception IMO in 2003 he has mass and condition. the combination of both will never be beaten.

True, after that it went downhill though IMO.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2009, 12:19:32 PM »
yes most, apart from the real genetic marvels, i.e. ronnie, priest, and eh........ thoughts?

I think "everyone" would be shocked if they saw a totally clean Ronnie or Priest. I don't mean just a few weeks off, and/or stuffing their face and getting chubby like Priest, but doing what Levrone did. I don't think there would be such a huge difference. What previous champion looks "big" and impressive off everything? Can you think of anyone? From Arnold on they all look rather like normal people (big surprise).

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2009, 12:20:57 PM »
I think "everyone" would be shocked if they saw a totally clean Ronnie or Priest. I don't mean just a few weeks off, and/or stuffing their face and getting chubby like Priest, but doing what Levrone did. I don't think there would be such a huge difference. What previous champion looks "big" and impressive off everything? Can you think of anyone? From Arnold on they all look rather like normal people (big surprise).

I can't think of anyone =)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 13, 2009, 12:39:56 PM »
ronnie has been off for a while now and is still holding decent mass.

ruhl ?

nasser ?

if milos is telling the truth he has held mass, albeit with the use of insulin.
175lbs by 31st July